PDA

View Full Version : Gts

Alienshroom
04-19-2007, 12:02 PM
In the GTS can you offer a pokemon up for ANY Pokemon? Or do you have to have seen that pokemon?

mootixguy
04-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Yes :( I quote Serebii's Wifi page

Global Trade Center

The Global Trade Center is likely to be the most commonly used WiFi feature. This building, placed in Jubilife City, allows for you to search for any Pokémon and trade that Pokémon instantaneously. There is one catch, you have to have seen the Pokémon yourself, so unless you have had one, you cannot search for a Bulbasaur or a Darkrai. You are also able to put any Pokémon of yours up for trade and with that, state specific Pokémon that you want in return, at certain genders or levels. A very easy way to trade indeed, saves the time of going onto message boards to do it.

For more info on the WiFi go to Serebii: http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/wifi.shtml

Ravenn
04-19-2007, 10:32 PM
You have to have seen that pokemon, or so I've read.

DeadlySin7
04-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Yeah, you have to see it first.

Three days till ze' dance party:dance:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

WifiFX
04-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Just three days? Wow!!! I can't believe I forgot to post that in my sig!!!!!!!

Anyways, That's just wack man!!! How can you have seen a diaruga or whatever on pearl? What if you wanted one and that's the only way you could trade?

pika2000
04-19-2007, 11:13 PM
Just three days? Wow!!! I can't believe I forgot to post that in my sig!!!!!!!

Anyways, That's just wack man!!! How can you have seen a diaruga or whatever on pearl? What if you wanted one and that's the only way you could trade?
There is a city where there is a woman which will show you the version exclusive legend on a picture which will count as seen on your Pokédex.
But you could also just do standard trade with a friend.

Nirvash
04-19-2007, 11:20 PM
There is a city where there is a woman which will show you the version exclusive legend on a picture which will count as seen on your Pokédex.
But you could also just do standard trade with a friend.

Or battle. If it records on your dex, anyway. :P

I like how they do the national dex. It's challenging. :D

MagmarMan
04-19-2007, 11:53 PM
I think the rule that you have to have seen the pokemon makes the game fair. Or else people would just want the rarest pokemon around.

Dialga913191
04-20-2007, 02:56 AM
u have to have seen that pokemon.

mootixguy
04-20-2007, 01:27 PM
The Pokedex is pretty interesting, especially the change they made so that it's easier to complete the Dex.