PDA

View Full Version : Gible?

Sw4mp3rt
04-19-2007, 08:14 PM
I heard you can only get a Gible after Elite Four. Is it true? If it is, how can I get one?

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-19-2007, 08:16 PM
I heard you can only get a Gible after Elite Four. Is it true? If it is, how can I get one?

You just answered your own question.

Wouldn't a better question be: Where do I get one? :wink:

Sw4mp3rt
04-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Oh! sry erm... i meant what other ways can i get one so I can have it on my regular team.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh! sry erm... i meant what other ways can i get one so I can have it on my regular team.

Only place to get it is in the Wayward Cave... That's from serebii.net, so it might be the Japanese name, I'm not too sure.

It says Rare, so I'm guessing that's where you catch it...

... That's right, I'm pretty sure it's wild. :wink:

NinjaDuelist
04-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Gible after the Elite 4? That sucks.

Just curious, when can you catch Larvitar? I hope to get one early enough in the game.

Caecity
04-19-2007, 08:34 PM
On Diamond it's Route 207, Pearl you have to trade.

charmeleonblaze
04-19-2007, 08:36 PM
On Diamond it's Route 207, Pearl you have to trade.

Sweet, that's early in the game. I might add that to my team.

NinjaDuelist
04-19-2007, 08:38 PM
I like that its catchable early enough in the game. Hello, Tyranitar!

Razzmatazz
04-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Gible can be caught before the E4, because it's in the Sinnoh Dex. Sorry to say, Larvitar can't be caught before the E4, since it isn't in the Sinnoh Dex.

Even though it appears on Rout 207, it wont show up until you have the National Dex.

Alot of Pokemon are like that this time around. Here, check out this link. If a Pokemon is in this list, you can get it before the E4.
Sinnoh Dex: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/shinoudex.shtml

:rambo:

Marzo
04-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Sweet, that's early in the game. I might add that to my team. You can't get Larvitar until you get the Nat. Dex though.

Dialga913191
04-20-2007, 01:58 AM
no it isnt only catchable after the E4.

NinjaDuelist
04-20-2007, 04:58 AM
There are some Pokemon missing from that Pokedex. For one, Heatron isn't there. Second, where is Glaceon and Leafeon? I think there are some flaws in serebii.net when it comes to the information.

Fire Pkmn Master
04-20-2007, 05:11 AM
There are some Pokemon missing from that Pokedex. For one, Heatron isn't there. Second, where is Glaceon and Leafeon? I think there are some flaws in serebii.net when it comes to the information.

Dont worry, you'll be able to see some of them after you have the Nat. Dex because you cant get to certain areas until you've beaten the E4 and you get the Nat after that if you seen all the Pokemon.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-20-2007, 05:14 AM

Yah, what Fire Pkmn Master said...

Plus, serebii.net is as flawless as a Pokemon site is. serebii.net has more accurate stats than the actual official Pokemon site (and it's awful Pokedex).

Razzmatazz
04-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Yah, what Fire Pkmn Master said...

Plus, serebii.net is as flawless as a Pokemon site is. serebii.net has more accurate stats than the actual official Pokemon site (and it's awful Pokedex).

How did I know people wouldn't believe it when the Sinnoh Dex said some of the new Pokemon arn't in there. "Z0mg no Glaaceno ur lyin nub that isnt the dex!1!1" But, it's true.
As for the fact that it says Larvitar appears on Route 207, well, that's only AFTER the E4, regardless of what you want to believe.

mootixguy
04-20-2007, 11:41 AM
How did I know people wouldn't believe it when the Sinnoh Dex said some of the new Pokemon arn't in there. "Z0mg no Glaaceno ur lyin nub that isnt the dex!1!1" But, it's true.
As for the fact that it says Larvitar appears on Route 207, well, that's only AFTER the E4, regardless of what you want to believe.

What? But that doesn't make sense! Then again, Pokemon never made sense, especially the part about small kids becoming Champions.

Tyrannitar is cool, but I'm not gonna put it in my Dream Team.

theEND
04-20-2007, 11:49 AM
What? But that doesn't make sense! Then again, Pokemon never made sense, especially the part about small kids becoming Champions.

Tyrannitar is cool, but I'm not gonna put it in my Dream Team.
It does make sense. Although Larvitar is exclusive to Diamond in the wild, you can't get it until after beating the E4, like Big Boss says. It's just like FireRed and LeafGreen. You can only access the other islands after the E4 and a set of requirements.