PDA

View Full Version : D/P Pokemon?

Tmoney8
04-20-2007, 12:26 AM
On serebii.net it says that D/P have 16 pokemon that there is only one of. Are all of these legendary and if not which ones are the legendary?

MagmarMan
04-20-2007, 12:29 AM
Could you link that page?

Anyway, they would probably be legendary. There are a lot of new legendaries in D/P.

Hoshika
04-20-2007, 12:41 AM
On serebii.net it says that D/P have 16 pokemon that there is only one of. Are all of these legendary and if not which ones are the legendary?

That's Arceus, formerly known as Aruseus from direct Romanji. A type plate will give it a different type.

Tmoney8
04-20-2007, 12:44 AM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

Just go to the upper right the DP dropdown and its the bottome sixteen pokemon. I didn't know if they were all legendary or if some were like a metagross there's only one but not a legendary. I like to keep my team without legendarys so i was hoping some weren't.

Razzmatazz
04-20-2007, 01:09 AM
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/

Just go to the upper right the DP dropdown and its the bottome sixteen pokemon. I didn't know if they were all legendary or if some were like a metagross there's only one but not a legendary. I like to keep my team without legendarys so i was hoping some weren't.

They're all Legendary except Rotom, since it can breed - it's probably like Castform, you only get one but it's nothing special.
Also, Manaphy comes from that Egg from either Ranger or Mystery Dungeon, I don't know which. Breeding Manaphy will get you a Phione. Oddly enough though, Phione wont evolve into Manaphy. So, there you go.

:rambo:

MagmarMan
04-20-2007, 01:19 AM
They're all Legendary except Rotom, since it can breed - it's probably like Castform, you only get one but it's nothing special.
Also, Manaphy comes from that Egg from either Ranger or Mystery Dungeon, I don't know which. Breeding Manaphy will get you a Phione. Oddly enough though, Phione wont evolve into Manaphy. So, there you go.

:rambo:

Manaphy's from Pokemon Ranger.

Dialga913191
04-20-2007, 01:41 AM
i dont think they are all legendarys, but i do think that most are.

Steven
04-20-2007, 01:44 AM
Metagross isn't a legendary, but there's only one of him and he can't breed. I was wondering this same thing too. Some of those bottom ones are obviously legendary, but others seem like they might just be rare pokes like Jynx in R/B/Y.

Tmoney8
04-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Steven- yea thats what i was saying im wondering if any of these are like metagross in that there is only one of them but there not legendary most of them seem to strong not to be though but we will see.

MustangGT
04-20-2007, 01:57 AM
metang can breed!!

i tried it in fire red with a ditto, i now how 2 brand spankin new beldums!:biggrin:

try breeding it in FR/LG, it probly works better

NateDoggy
04-20-2007, 04:59 AM
just so you know there are 14 legends