PDA

View Full Version : Wifi Super Contests?

Steven
04-20-2007, 02:19 AM
Do we get to have super contests and berry blending (or loam making w/e) with friends via wifi? That'd be pretty sad if we didn't, those are pretty fun, they help break up the monotony of pokemon. Actually, do we have multiplayer super contests period, and do we get some other mini games like in FR/LG? It'd be pretty lame to only have the wifi feature to trade for pokemon you've already seen, while battling is with your friends and the only people you can fight are random teams d'loaded for the battle tower fought by NPCs.

Hoshika
04-20-2007, 02:21 AM
Do we get to have super contests and berry blending (or loam making w/e) with friends via wifi? That'd be pretty sad if we didn't, those are pretty fun, they help break up the monotony of pokemon. Actually, do we have multiplayer super contests period, and do we get some other mini games like in FR/LG? It'd be pretty lame to only have the wifi feature to trade for pokemon you've already seen, while battling is with your friends and the only people you can fight are random teams d'loaded for the battle tower fought by NPCs.

No. And it is sad. ;_;

MagmarMan
04-20-2007, 02:23 AM
Ya no but that would be interesting.

Dialga913191
04-20-2007, 02:47 AM
i really wanted that, but nooooo.

Steven
04-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Luh-Aim. :sad:

I wonder if they'd be able to implement it later and d'load it to people's game via wi-fi, similar to how people could upload a berry glitch fix for ruby/sapphire? Just a thought.

mootixguy
04-20-2007, 01:52 PM
What? You mean we can't participate in contests with our friends? Aww. Just when I was starting to get interesting in Contests. =(

WifiFX
04-20-2007, 01:57 PM
Same here Mootixmicester!!(a.k.a. mootixman or whatever) I have my blaziken on the painting in the hall in the house in lilycove...