PDA

View Full Version : Closed shop!

Shootmonkey
04-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Hello here I make the scratches you want, every good idea will go to my dex.

The Scratch form is:
Name:
Type 1(I accept every type including light, shadow or something you created like ninja or space, etc.):
Type 2(Same thing):
Type 3(if you want it can have a third Type):
Description(Minimum 5 caracteristics):
If you can talk in portuguese:

Dragon01
04-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Name: Flamcris
Type 1:Fire
Type 2:Dragon
Type 3:Flying
Description:A legendary dragon who is related to Charizard, big wing-span, blue, sharp teeth and with lots of strength/muscles. Stronger then any Fire pokemon known to man (so far) and is found on firestrike beach but only when an owned Rayquaza is used as bait.
If you can talk in portuguese:nope soz

This'll be great!!

Shootmonkey
04-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Name: Flamcris
Type 1:Fire
Type 2:Dragon
Type 3:Flying
Description:A legendary dragon who is related to Charizard, big wing-span, blue, sharp teeth and with lots of strength/muscles. Stronger then any Fire pokemon known to man (so far) and is found on firestrike beach but only when an owned Rayquaza is used as bait.
If you can talk in portuguese:nope soz

This'll be great!!

Five descriptions rule! please add one more!

pakman555
04-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Name: Pixelz
Type 1: Artist
Description: A small pink pokemon with a paintbrush on its head. Looks sorta' like kirby. The tip of the paintbrush is rainbow, and it has a rainbow trail. He is happy and cheerful.
If you can talk in portuguese: Nope.

Pikablu Pie
04-20-2007, 11:44 PM
Name:Pineedle
Type 1(I accept every type including light, shadow or something you created like ninja or space, etc.):Water
Description(Minimum 5 caracteristics):Somewhat canine build(body), round, almost egg-shaped head, bears a large needle that sticks out of head, almost like a unicorn's horn, small fangs, a pointed "shin-guard" like object sticks off the legs, allowing the true skin to be uncovered right below the kneecap, poliwag-like tail. All body is azure(This Color), except the fin on the tail, which is EXETREMLY bright azure.
If you can talk in portuguese:Why do YOU wanna know? No, but I only speak English and Giberish

Thanks so much. ^^

Shootmonkey
04-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Name:Pineedle
Type 1(I accept every type including light, shadow or something you created like ninja or space, etc.):Water
Description(Minimum 5 caracteristics):Somewhat canine build(body), round, almost egg-shaped head, bears a large needle that sticks out of head, almost like a unicorn's horn, small fangs, a pointed "shin-guard" like object sticks off the legs, allowing the true skin to be uncovered right below the kneecap, poliwag-like tail. All body is azure(This Color), except the fin on the tail, which is EXETREMLY bright azure.
If you can talk in portuguese:Why do YOU wanna know? No, but I only speak English and Giberish

Thanks so much. ^^

First im not asking if you know portuguese i just understand better portuguese

The part i dint understand:"a pointed "shin-guard" like object sticks off the legs, allowing the true skin to be uncovered right below the kneecap"

Shootmonkey
04-20-2007, 11:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/mariadomar/Kitbanda.jpg

1: his crystal skin confuses the enemies so they think he's an ice type

2: some of his paint remains still inside, some says his paint is magic a can create wishes

2 is going to my dex its supreme!

Blood_Flood
04-20-2007, 11:55 PM
First im not asking if you know portuguese i just understand better portuguese

The part i dint understand:"a pointed "shin-guard" like object sticks off the legs, allowing the true skin to be uncovered right below the kneecap"
a shin-guard is a thing that protects the lower leg wit a spike on it

Pikablu Pie
04-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Oh, sorry, it's kinda hard to describe. Well, the skin below the kneecap, rather then all being one joined, piece of flesh, should I say, it points up into a sword-like dagger-thing that stays a few feet from the upper leg. If you can't get that either, you can just forget my request.

Youssarian
04-21-2007, 07:44 AM
Oh, sorry, it's kinda hard to describe. Well, the skin below the kneecap, rather then all being one joined, piece of flesh, should I say, it points up into a sword-like dagger-thing that stays a few feet from the upper leg. If you can't get that either, you can just forget my request.
Type 1(I accept every type including light, shadow or something you created like ninja or space, etc.): Normal
Type 2(Same thing): N/A
Type 3(if you want it can have a third Type): N/A
Description(Minimum 5 caracteristics): Long donkey ears. The body and head(excluding ears) are shaped like a zebra's. The stripes are a medium blue color. The muzzle is pink. It has expressive eyes.
If you can talk in portuguese: No...

Dragon01
04-21-2007, 10:21 AM
thanks and sorry for the missing fact.

Shootmonkey
04-21-2007, 02:36 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/mariadomar/Shink.jpg

Here is it!

Amaterasu
04-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Voce sabe Portugues? XDD Voce e Portugues, ou Brazileiro? ^^

* Sorry, spending five years in the USA sort of rusted my Portuguese. I think I got it right though. ^^;;

Shootmonkey
04-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Voce sabe Portugues? XDD Voce e Portugues, ou Brazileiro? ^^

* Sorry, spending five years in the USA sort of rusted my Portuguese. I think I got it right though. ^^;;

Ya tá ok! Não estragaste o portugues! Ya Eu spou portugues nao brazileiro

Shootmonkey
04-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Everybody thang talk in portuguese sutff isnt a question!!!!!!

spritelover
04-21-2007, 11:11 PM
May I please have a scratch sprite?

Name: Sludgeon
Type 1: Sludge
Type 2: Poison
Type 3: None
Description: A sludge evolution from Eevee. Has no legs, is purple with purple stripes like Muk, sludge tail that drips heavily, very fat, drips a lot with a trail of sludge left behind.
If you can talk in portuguese: No.

Thanks in advance.