PDA

View Full Version : The end of Ed Edd 'n' Eddy!?!

Dragon_Master
04-20-2007, 08:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :dazed: :dazed: :susp:

That's my favorite show!! DARN YOU CARTOON NETWORK!!!
Does anyone else have any thing to say about this?!?:dazed: :dazed:

Kecleonfan666
04-20-2007, 08:49 PM

What...THEY'RE CANCELLING THE SHOW!?!?!?!?

Legendary Wolf
04-20-2007, 08:50 PM
Its been only for a couple of years its had a good run. Its over though I never watched many people said it was really bad and random. But overall the "Best Day Edder" Will be a good over 30 hours on Cartoon Network for everyone who loves Ed, Edd, and Eddie.

Gamakichi
04-20-2007, 08:51 PM
I figured they would've canceled it long before now... It's been airing for like 6 years or more I think...

SpazzedOutRayquaza
04-20-2007, 08:56 PM
They're cancelling it?
Hallelujah! I hated that show!

Nirvash
04-20-2007, 08:57 PM
I loved that show. I still do. I can imagine it ending. It wasn't the most popular, however, there were always a few people who liked it. It's been going on for like 6 years, right?

Kecleonfan666
04-20-2007, 09:03 PM
I loved that show. I still do. I can imagine it ending. It wasn't the most popular, however, there were always a few people who liked it. It's been going on for like 6 years, right?

I can't believe they're ending Edd ed'n Eddy. That show was so awsome...

**** CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!

Ketchup
04-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Best. Show. Ever.

It's a shame to see it go, too.

Oh well, that's why God created Youtube. =/

Professor Geoffrey
04-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Its been only for a couple of years its had a good run. Its over though I never watched many people said it was really bad and random. But overall the "Best Day Edder" Will be a good over 30 hours on Cartoon Network for everyone who loves Ed, Edd, and Eddie.

A couple?!? No, it's existed since I was... Seven? Maybe longer. Why are they canceling the show? The show is funny, hilarious, and no one likes Edd, AKA Double D, and Eddy sometimes calls him Double Dork... :cry2:

DaRkUmBrEoN
04-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Ed, Edd and Eddy rocked! 'Nuff said.
They were random and those jawbreakers were monstrously huge, but they were cool enough to be that stupid and get away with it...

Shame on US's CN!

*Tunes to the Spanish CN*

-]DU[-

Hypocrisy is Fun
04-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Man, that show inspired me to do so many stupid things... I'm going to miss it. :(

Shadow Eevee
04-20-2007, 09:30 PM
They're cancelling it?
Hallelujah! I hated that show!

Finally someone agrees.

They had purple tounges, which creeped me out.

Dragon_Master
04-20-2007, 10:58 PM
What...THEY'RE CANCELLING THE SHOW!?!?!?!?

They arn't really canceling it yet, ( so hah! to all those crazy people who didn't like it:crackup: ) they're just making the final episode. No more new ones. I bet that's why they've been showing so many new episodes lately.:rolleyes:

*goes to a corner and cries* I loved that show!!!:dazed:

Blue-
04-20-2007, 11:04 PM
What?! I watched that show so much when I was a kid! It was awesome, gross, hilarious, all those wonderful words! :*(

This reminds me of Courage the Cowardly Dog. Loved that show.

ash and may rule
04-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Good I hated that show but I used to like it but it got stupid to me in 5 days.

Dragon_Master
04-20-2007, 11:15 PM
Ed, Edd and Eddy rocked! 'Nuff said.
They were random and those jawbreakers were monstrously huge, but they were cool enough to be that stupid and get away with it...

Shame on US's CN!

*Tunes to the Spanish CN*

-]DU[-

Don't you think that it's way too cheap sell Jaw breakers like that for only 25 cents? I would love to shop in that world!
How could you not like Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy? I'll admit it's dumb, but thats what makes it cool!!!:goofy:

Alonso
04-20-2007, 11:21 PM
DAMN...it looks like we'll never see Eddy's older brother...lol

Wow, that show was so random it was funny. The scams!! and that time Edd and Ed gave Eddy fake money and he didn't notice...And omg, you could BARELY read the titles of each episode and always it had the word Ed in it. One of the episodes was "Don't rain on my Ed" (the day they were giving free jawbreakers at the shop and at the end they run into a chicken stampede). Then the episode where Eddy starts his own business and the only way to go is UP! And the guys seem like they are in the longest summer break in the world. I've never seen the Season 5 episodes where some take place at school as I've read.

And the unreal stuff...Like the time Ed picked up the sidewalk and put all the "future world" junk under it. The tongues and jawbreakers...The cheap @$$ jaw breakers. Ed's unbelievable strength.

EspeonSun
04-20-2007, 11:22 PM
It's a dumb show.... really dumb. (Try not to strangle me over anger....)

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
04-20-2007, 11:49 PM
Naah... You feel lucky. We Zim fans only got 2 seasons out of our unpopular show :'(
You got ... how many? Over 5? lucky...
I would have liked watching that show but my mum never liked it...

Espeon EX
04-20-2007, 11:52 PM

Yes, I love Ed edd'n eddy, I watched that since I was little a lot. Now their gonna have to wrap things up.

Kecleonfan666
04-20-2007, 11:54 PM
Yes, I love Ed edd'n eddy, I watched that since I was little a lot. Now their gonna have to wrap things up.

THEY CAN'T!!! EDD ED 'N' EDDY HAS NO FRIGGIN PLOT!!!! (Unless they die >_>)

Fire Pkmn Master
04-20-2007, 11:59 PM
I dont really care. It was a good show but whatever. Nickelodeon had canceled a lot of good shows and this was bound to happen. Courage the Cowardly dog ended and a lot of others that dont show anymore. Im actually still surprised that they havent canceled or stop showing Ed, Edd and Eddy.

Pervival_Cox
04-21-2007, 12:15 AM
Good I hated that show but I used to like it but it got stupid to me in 5 days.

I never liked the show. XD I'm so glad it's going to be GONE. I hate that dumb shows stick around forever, while great ones die off after a season or two.

Ridley
04-21-2007, 12:21 AM
This thread is my feelings toward Invader Zim. :(

Anala
04-21-2007, 12:24 AM
Dang it, I liked that show. Especially that one episode when Ed went to work for Rolf, and when Double D was telling him what to do and giving him his lunch at Ed's house, he started to walk out the door and went, "I'll see you later dear" or something like that. And then Ed began to start up his parent's car, and so Double D yelled, "Ed! You're too young to drive!" That makes me laugh so hard every time I see it. I also liked that episode when they were trying to find the secret of the universe. It was so odd, yet very entertaining.

Dr Scott
04-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Ed Edd and Eddy was pimp, that is about all I have to say. I mean, they have been around since I was at an age to really enjoy them (LAST YEAR, OK!?). :P, at they very least they provide cheap amusement when you are checking out pe2k and whatnot.

Anyways, I am sad at the whole dealio :(

Tabbloza
04-21-2007, 01:01 AM
No, it's not the last episode.
Best Day Edder

There will be a special event called Best Day Edder which will air April 27, 2007 on Cartoon Network. Every episode will be shown in order, from the first to the last currently aired episode.[9]

The "very last" Ed, Edd n Eddy episode will NOT be shown at the end of this. There is a new Ed, Edd n Eddy episode showing on May 11, 2007,[2] as well as the yet to be shown Season 6.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
04-21-2007, 08:17 AM
I dont really care. It was a good show but whatever. Nickelodeon had canceled a lot of good shows and this was bound to happen. Courage the Cowardly dog ended and a lot of others that dont show anymore. Im actually still surprised that they havent canceled or stop showing Ed, Edd and Eddy.

I never liked the show. XD I'm so glad it's going to be GONE. I hate that dumb shows stick around forever, while great ones die off after a season or two.

This thread is my feelings toward Invader Zim. :(

And fineally somone pays attention to me.
As for Zim, It is very sad and all, but Jhonen MADE THE DECISION to end the show, beacause he (and the rest of the zim crew) were all sick of insane fans attacking them and asking for autographs. You know, had the show gone on ONE MORE DAY, the show would have had another pair of episodes to air. I read that on the amazing Invader zim site and said, '****'.
Holy cow this is off subject isn't it?!? Im so bad for going off subject...

Pokeboy sarab
04-21-2007, 08:24 AM
They are cancelling it nooooo....I love that show :cry: I loved all the characters.

Dragon_Master
04-22-2007, 01:13 AM
No, it's not the last episode.

I think that's because the "Aliens" still need to invade that show.:rolleyes: :goofy:

helirem
05-01-2007, 05:45 PM
for 1 all the people complaining about invader zim just shut up this is about ed,edd'n eddy at the min. also the last episode of ed edd and eddy was the season finale (except the episode with the aliens) and they really couldn't cancel it because so many people like it for oit's idiotic humor. so good news to the people who like the show, and for the people that don't, go cry to your mommy because it's not gonna change soon.
:happy:
bye

Absol Master
05-01-2007, 05:54 PM
(Oohh, newbies got an attitude! I like it!)

I know, it's so deppressing that it ended...

That's why people came up with this new thing called "Re-runs"!

And, suprisingly enough, I missed the last episode cause i was at my grandma's, and everytime we go over there we end up staying for 12 hours!!!

Charizard Michelle
05-01-2007, 06:16 PM
I am kind of sad that the show is ending too. It was funny while it lasted and sad to say I lost touch of it since I enter uni (with late hours and all) but it was good while it lasted. Going have to find the last episode on YouTube or something to see it.

Look on the bright side. At least Cartoon Network let it end with a bang with all of this Best Day Edder and let people know that it was the last episode unlike some of it other hits like Courage the Cowardly Dog, Dexter Lab and PPG.

Nick_Roge
05-01-2007, 06:52 PM
All I have to say is thank god.

George Jefferson
05-01-2007, 09:20 PM
All I have to say is thank god.

Hear hear. I never found that show interesting. ;D

Kuriboh
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM

It's randomness i funny, man.......... it inspired me to take up comedy it''s randomness was great I hope the reruns will show up forever!

Espeon EX
05-01-2007, 09:31 PM
Their still gonna air Ed Edd'n Eddy, there just not gonna make any more episodes.

Kuriboh
05-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Their still gonna air Ed Edd'n Eddy, there just not gonna make any more episodes.

Well myah but the series is over becaus eit's canceled,shows are canceled just reruns show a lot.

Kecleonfan666
05-01-2007, 09:59 PM
Honestly, I doubt that Ed Edd n' Eddy is really coming to a close.

For one, the alien marathon thing has an episode.

And CN wouldn't be as stupid as to kill off such a liked and funny show.

They'll probably do SOME kind of twist to bring the series back.

Or at least I hope for that ;_;

kitten_Gal
05-01-2007, 10:25 PM
Finnaly they cancelled the show.It's so stupid.Their is no point.

Gooberdued
05-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't think that Cartoon Network canceled the show, just that the animators got tired of drawing the same thing over again and wanted to do bigger and better things. Thats why Seinfeld ended.

Azumao
05-01-2007, 10:43 PM
They didn't cancel it, they just stopped making episodes I think. They play all of the ones up to date...

Ed Edd and Eddie was, and is, a great show. I remember about three or four years ago when it first started...during the first year of EEE I got a T-shirt for my birthday. :D Anyway, the point is, it is a hillarious, though sometimes stupid, show. It's like a cartoon version of Napolean Dynamite.

The only shows that deserve to go off the air are things like Hannah Montana, Cory in the House, and That's So Raven...wait, I'm at a forum with an overwhelming amount of 10-14 year olds...*is mobbed and shot*

FlashCannonHippo
05-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Yup. It will still show, there just won't be any new episodes.

FlashCannonHippo
05-01-2007, 10:53 PM

You sicken me. Ed pwns.

KOR
05-01-2007, 11:00 PM
You sicken me. Ed pwns.
Don't double post.

Anyways i liked the show. Now their being replaced with dumb shows like

Ben 10, Gym Monkey Thing show, and some other dumb shows.

dorks.

Disco_King
05-01-2007, 11:04 PM
IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sad: :sad: :sad:

Azumao
05-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Don't double post.

Anyways i liked the show. Now their being replaced with dumb shows like

Ben 10, Gym Monkey Thing show, and some other dumb shows.

dorks.

Yeah, the new shows are sooo stupid. My Gym Partner is a Monkey, Camp Laslo, and all those anitfunny shows. :P Disgustorama.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
05-02-2007, 12:20 AM
Yeah, the new shows are sooo stupid. My Gym Partner is a Monkey, Camp Laslo, and all those anitfunny shows. :P Disgustorama.

I beleive you mean 'Antifunny'.
And I agree with you. All the new shows are junk. Most of them, anyways... iv never watched 'my gym partner is a monkey', but i know it has to do with monkeys and the word new so i probably wont like it.
No offence to any monkey fans out there.

Poltergeist
05-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Lol I loved to watch Ed,Edd, and Eddy when I was in grade school. When my mom saw it though she said it was stupid and unfortunately didn't let me watch it until I was old enough that she didn't care. That show brings back good memories and is the last show of CNs golden era.

Shozuka
05-02-2007, 12:33 AM
They didn't cancel it, they just stopped making episodes I think. They play all of the ones up to date...

Ed Edd and Eddie was, and is, a great show. I remember about three or four years ago when it first started...during the first year of EEE I got a T-shirt for my birthday. :D Anyway, the point is, it is a hillarious, though sometimes stupid, show. It's like a cartoon version of Napolean Dynamite.

The only shows that deserve to go off the air are things like Hannah Montana, Cory in the House, and That's So Raven...wait, I'm at a forum with an overwhelming amount of 10-14 year olds...*is mobbed and shot*

(I'm one of them)

And it aired 8 years ago. :sad:

lugia_ho-oh
05-02-2007, 12:36 AM
I have only one thing to say: W00T!
The animation's too choppy, the humor isn't, well, humorous, it can be just plain sick, and it's almost as mind-nimbing as SpongeBob.
If you want good crude cartoon humor, Invader Zim and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are better by far.

Azumao
05-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Lol I loved to watch Ed,Edd, and Eddy when I was in grade school. When my mom saw it though she said it was stupid and unfortunately didn't let me watch it until I was old enough that she didn't care. That show brings back good memories and is the last show of CNs golden era.

Wow, so your Mom wouldn't let you watch a show...because it was stupid? That is stupid. I could understand if it implied sexual interactions or death and violence, but stupidity? I don't get that.

I have only one thing to say: W00T!
The animation's too choppy, the humor isn't, well, humorous, it can be just plain sick, and it's almost as mind-nimbing as SpongeBob.
If you want good crude cartoon humor, Invader Zim and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy are better by far.

*is an Ed, Edd, and Eddie fan, as well as a Spongebob fan*

IZ and GAoBM are good shows, but I still like EEE and SS just as much. ^^ Haha, I have murdered you with abbreviations.