PDA

View Full Version : Important Question

charmeleonblaze
04-21-2007, 01:02 AM
If you preordred D/P, can the games still be sold out? I've just read some posts where ppl said they preordered at 2 places just to make sure they get 1. I highly doubt this, though, cuz I already payed $20 part of it, and I think that it'd be illegal to sell my game.

Pervival_Cox
04-21-2007, 01:03 AM
If you preordred D/P, can the games still be sold out?

Depends on the store. Some order enough for all the reservations. Some don't. You just have to make sure you get there quick enough to pick up your copy. XD

charmeleonblaze
04-21-2007, 01:06 AM
Depends on the store. Some order enough for all the reservations. Some don't. You just have to make sure you get there quick enough to pick up your copy. XD

OMFGWTF?!!?!!? I was planning on going around noon. Come on man!!!! This really pisses me off, knowing that after all these weeks of waiting, I still might not get it. Pray that we either go to Best Buy before church or just plain skip church.

Chris9898
04-21-2007, 01:54 AM
OMFGWTF?!!?!!? I was planning on going around noon. Come on man!!!! This really pisses me off, knowing that after all these weeks of waiting, I still might not get it. Pray that we either go to Best Buy before church or just plain skip church.
People still go to church? Wow. I've never been in my entire life... but ANYWAYS...

If it was best buy they will NOT sell your game unless they over sell pre-orders... in that case it is in order of who pre-ordered before who.

I had my game pre-ordered back on Feburary 2nd so I'm 1st @ my stores Pre-Order list.

charmeleonblaze
04-21-2007, 02:00 AM
People still go to church? Wow. I've never been in my entire life... but ANYWAYS...

If it was best buy they will NOT sell your game unless they over sell pre-orders... in that case it is in order of who pre-ordered before who.

I had my game pre-ordered back on Feburary 2nd so I'm 1st @ my stores Pre-Order list.

Well, I preordered on March 31st, so I'll still probably get it. I'm gonna beg my dad to take me in around 9:00 a.m..

Chris9898
04-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Well, I preordered on March 31st, so I'll still probably get it. I'm gonna beg my dad to take me in around 9:00 a.m..
Most stores do not open until noon on sundays. I'm not sure about Best Buy though.

charmeleonblaze
04-21-2007, 02:16 AM
Most stores do not open until noon on sundays. I'm not sure about Best Buy though.

Oh yeah, I forgot bout that. Curse you Sunday!! Wuteva, we'll just go in around noon then.

Dragon trainner guy
04-21-2007, 02:22 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot bout that. Curse you Sunday!! Wuteva, we'll just go in around noon then.

i dunno about that all i noe if a hot game comes out that you have to preorder it and you do the chance of u getting it with out a pre order it is slim very slim indeed who noes u might get lucky

Chris9898
04-21-2007, 02:25 AM
i dunno about that all i noe if a hot game comes out that you have to preorder it and you do the chances of u getting it without a pre order chances of getting it is slim very slim who noes u might get lucky
Um... In english please?

Caecity
04-21-2007, 02:28 AM
Wow, I can't read what you wrote DTG..I mean make sense of it.

Lord Voldemort
04-21-2007, 02:34 AM
I forgot to pre-order it...
So, I'm going to walk to Target at 8:00 (I live half a mile away), and hopefully, they'll have some copies that haven't been taken.

If not, I'll ask my mom to take my to Wal-Mart, and see if they have any there.
If no one has it, I'll sit at home, mope, then go back the next weekend so they have ample time to buy more copies.

Chris9898
04-21-2007, 02:36 AM
I forgot to pre-order it...
So, I'm going to walk to Target at 8:00 (I live half a mile away), and hopefully, they'll have some copies that haven't been taken.

If not, I'll ask my mom to take my to Wal-Mart, and see if they have any there.
If no one has it, I'll sit at home, mope, then go back the next weekend so they have ample time to buy more copies.
Try biking. Those things work wonders, in game and in real life!

falore
04-21-2007, 04:18 AM
They better not sell preorders! Believe it or not i pre-orderd mine the day Emerald came out! the guy told me about i had 5 dollars left from buying emerald so i said what the heck, and then later (early this year) found out more about it.

Seawolf
04-21-2007, 05:26 AM
If you've pre-ordered the game, you have first priority towards getting a copy. If you already put a payment on it, that pretty much finalizes the deal.

Thanks for making me paranoid, however.

Sinnoh_Champion
04-21-2007, 06:08 AM
I got a phone call from gamestop letting me know the store was going to be open at 8am to pick up the game. I'm going to leave my house like at 7:30 even though i live 3 block away from the store.:silly:

The Jr Trainer
04-21-2007, 03:56 PM
WOW you people live close to stores...But yay if you put a payment in you will get it or they will have to give you money back

Dialga913191
04-21-2007, 05:22 PM
i pre-ordered mine from gamestop and i will get it no matter wat. right? RIGHT?!

Razzmatazz
04-21-2007, 05:37 PM
i pre-ordered mine from gamestop and i will get it no matter wat. right? RIGHT?!

You didn't hear? Gamestop had to recall their entire shipment due to a glitch that actually made the DS play old Animaniacs cartoons instead of Pokemon. They said it'll be sorted out by October.
:tongue:
Yes, if you reserved, you'll most probably get it. If you don't, fight for a discount or something.

:rambo:

Lord Celebi
04-21-2007, 06:32 PM
If you pre-ordered it, they will be saving the game for you, they won't just sell it. Whatever store will probably just hold it for a few days, and then sell if it isn't picked up. Don't worry...

Furyflame
04-21-2007, 07:43 PM
I might sleep in my car in the parking lot hehehehehehe.

MagmarMan
04-21-2007, 08:14 PM
If you pre-order the game, there will be a copy for you.