PDA

View Full Version : Thank God You're Here!

Jack of Clovers
04-21-2007, 08:15 AM
Has anyone been watching? It's on NBC, Wed. at 8pm.

I haven't laughed so much since Who's Line is it Anyway?. Improvisational comedy is the best. I really hope it stays on TV. :happy:

~Jack~

Ketamine
04-21-2007, 08:22 AM

I haven't laughed so much since Who's Line is it Anyway?. Improvisational comedy is the best. I really hope it stays on TV. :happy:

~Jack~

uhhh is yours the US version, cause in Australia theres exactly the same show but with Aussie stars :P

Strawberry Maelstrom
04-21-2007, 08:24 AM

~Jack~
I agree with you 100%. I almost choked when I watched the All-in skit about the vikings. Chances are, they'll keep it going for at least three months.

Ketamine
04-21-2007, 08:25 AM
For Aus, Thank God You're Here started like 1 year ago :O

Did the US first season just start?

Strawberry Maelstrom
04-21-2007, 08:38 AM
For Aus, Thank God You're Here started like 1 year ago :O

Did the US first season just start?
Like Monday several days ago. So far, we've gotten actors from Just Shoot Me, Seinfeld, and I beleive 40 Year Old Virgin.

Jack of Clovers
04-21-2007, 08:54 AM
uhhh is yours the US version, cause in Australia theres exactly the same show but with Aussie stars :P

Really? Wow. Australia is actually ahead of the US for once. lol. I bet the Aussie version is just as funny.
I agree with you 100%. I almost choked when I watched the All-in skit about the vikings. Chances are, they'll keep it going for at least three months.
Heh, yea. The vikings! When Dave Folley jumped up on the stage. :crackup: My favorite so far has been Harland Williams. That guy has a natural talent for the show.

~Jack~

Strawberry Maelstrom
04-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Really? Wow. Australia is actually ahead of the US for once. lol. I bet the Aussie version is just as funny.

Heh, yea. The vikings! When Dave Folley jumped up on the stage. :crackup: My favorite so far has been Harland Williams. That guy has a natural talent for the show.

~Jack~
Was he the one that played the detective in like the premiere?

Jack of Clovers
04-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Yea that's him. http://www.nbc.com/TGYH/bios/harland_williams.shtml I was happy he won the trophy that episode.

~Jack~

Finglonger
04-22-2007, 03:47 AM
I have yet to see it, but if its like whos line, I may have to get on that....

Shady
04-22-2007, 04:09 AM

~Jack~

Wow, that's a first lol.

I like this show. Really funny.

I just wish they'd hurry up with the new series.. they're playing repeats at the moment.