PDA

View Full Version : Big Plans

TVTMaster
04-21-2007, 11:50 AM
As we all know those two little gray chips will be in stores tomorrow, what are your plans for D/P? Are you going for the competitive battling scene? Try to complete the National Dex now that pretty much everything can be found in D/P? Or are you going to raise a team for Battle Revolution? What's your dream team? Share your plans for the near future with D/P here.

Myself, I'm probably going to do a few tournaments, beat the game, "catch 'em all", and build my dream team. (Including Torterra, Abomasnow, and Drifblim.) I also want to get my hands on a Shieldon, since despite the continual hinting, dad preordered Diamond and not Pearl.

Chris9898
04-21-2007, 11:52 AM
As we all know those two little gray chips will be in stores tomorrow, what are your plans for D/P? Are you going for the competitive battling scene? Try to complete the National Dex now that pretty much everything can be found in D/P? Or are you going to raise a team for Battle Revolution? What's your dream team? Share your plans for the near future with D/P here.

Myself, I'm probably going to do a few tournaments, beat the game, "catch 'em all", and build my dream team. (Including Torterra, Abomasnow, and Drifblim.) I also want to get my hands on a Shieldon, since despite the continual hinting, dad preordered Diamond and not Pearl.
Make sure you Pre-order the game yourself next time.

My plans? EVERYTHING!

Legendary Wolf
04-21-2007, 11:54 AM
My dream will be to OWN people on Wi-Fi everywhere. Its that and to beat all contests. :P

spr bhav
04-21-2007, 12:01 PM
LOL, I want to do EVERYTHING known to humans and possibly snakes... even monkeys, but that is a low chance XD.

charmeleonblaze
04-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Hmmm, to build my dream team of Infernape, Luxray, Staraptor, Lucario, Blaziken, and Rampardos.

mjb4991
04-21-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm going to have a Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Spiritomb, Luxray, and Wormadam/Mothim.

MagmarMan
04-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Beat the E4 then get a good Wi-Fi team.

NMG-Nathan
04-21-2007, 12:56 PM
i dont have a nintendo wii, so I wil have to stay the course on my DS!

Nirvash
04-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Play out the game well, and prepare a good WiFi team. :P

Play with Ridley, HiF, Amp, CP, and anyone else who want's to online. :P

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Play out the game well, and prepare a good WiFi team. :P

Play with Ridley, HiF, Amp, CP, and anyone else who want's to online. :P

I would definitely play against you. :wink:

First things first; the story mode. Gotta beat the E4, gotta get Pal Park, gotta bring over my Choice Band Slaking with 458 Attack... :crackup:

Then I'm planning on taking over Wi-Fi. And I'm going to complete the National Dex the best I can. :biggrin:

Strawberry Maelstrom
04-21-2007, 02:31 PM
I've devised a list of minor tasks.

1-Beat the E4

2-Catch all but the event legendaries

3-Breed and train 'semi-perfect' Pokemon.

4-Obtain all of the Contest Ribbons

5-Make the best Custom Pokeball ever!

I know, I know, those lists are WAY too easy to perform.

Nirvash
04-21-2007, 02:33 PM
I would definitely play against you. :wink:

First things first; the story mode. Gotta beat the E4, gotta get Pal Park, gotta bring over my Choice Band Slaking with 458 Attack... :crackup:

Then I'm planning on taking over Wi-Fi. And I'm going to complete the National Dex the best I can. :biggrin:

Dude, I can name several people that might want to, and we could be the Elite WiFi takeover squad. :x

Seawolf
04-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Holy crap, a decent thread. :eh:

Well, most of the reason why I wanted Diamond was to play with other people, so I'm going to work on a competitive team as soon as I beat the Elite Four. I've been getting prepared with some old favorites, but there will be new Pokemon I have to breed and train to get ready as well. There are also some Pokemon that I want to build a novelty team around (Kangaskhan, Froslass, among others), but I also want to get as many Pokemon as I can, too - I'm just going to take it as it goes.

Heh, remind me to pack a nice Fighting type if I ever battle you.

Loyal Arcanine
04-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Holy crap, a decent thread. :eh:

There are decent threads, the special part is a decent thread in this board.

Either way, my big plans are not to buy it for months. :happy:

paperfairy
04-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Complete the National Dex as always, but I'll be doing competive battling too.

Dialga913191
04-21-2007, 10:55 PM
My dream team is Emploeon, Dialga, Feraligatr, Rampardos, Tyranitar, and Metagross.

Kenny_C.002
04-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Well I'll be getting the turd as my starter simply because everybody else is getting te other two (I plan on trading turtwig eggs for eggs of the other two, btw). Besides, I'm just going to transfer my ditto (I have like 24 of them in emerald XD) over for breeding purposes anyway.

Megs: Medicham, I presume would be your choice? 400+ UNBOOSTED brick break. XD

Seawolf
04-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Well I'll be getting the turd as my starter simply because everybody else is getting te other two (I plan on trading turtwig eggs for eggs of the other two, btw). Besides, I'm just going to transfer my ditto (I have like 24 of them in emerald XD) over for breeding purposes anyway.

Megs: Medicham, I presume would be your choice? 400+ UNBOOSTED brick break. XD

You bet. :)

Hey, Kenny, I wouldn't mind breeding a Piplup for one of your Turtwigs! Keep me in mind. :wink:

Nirvash
04-22-2007, 12:52 AM

Hey, Kenny, I wouldn't mind breeding a Piplup for one of your Turtwigs! Keep me in mind. :wink:

I was going to say that. D:

Oh well. I can give you one with, um, good stats. :)

Kenny_C.002
04-22-2007, 12:52 AM

Sure sure. Want a Ray with a masterball (completely non-sharked but not legit nonetheless) while you're at it? XD It has 30-31 in the ATK stat, and like 27 in spd. XD

I won't be playing much until May anyway.

Magical Samurai
04-22-2007, 12:53 AM
I want to do quite a bit with the game, train a few level 100s from the 4th gen, make a great online team, and complete the National Dex, which shouldn't be too hard now with WiFi. :D
This might sound a bit odd, but I'm also thinking of going for a whole National Dex of shinies... Tell me if this sounds too crazy to even dream of. I want to have all of the shinies, and organize 'em too.

-Magical Samurai

Seawolf
04-22-2007, 12:54 AM
Sure sure. Want a Ray with a masterball (completely non-sharked but not legit nonetheless) while you're at it? XD It has 30-31 in the ATK stat, and like 27 in spd. XD

I won't be playing much until May anyway.

Those IVs are not so bad. :o

Yay, now I just need someone to trade me the fire monkey starter. Oh, and Magical Samurai, that is pretty crazy.

Kenny_C.002
04-22-2007, 12:59 AM
Those IVs are not so bad. :o

Yay, now I just need someone to trade me the fire monkey starter. Oh, and Magical Samurai, that is pretty crazy.
Well I kinda just stayed there until I got a Ray with high ATK and SPD IV's and didn't care about the rest of the IV's. I should have kept the 11,9,17,29,17,11 though. That was probably the best IV's I bumped into, except for the problem that it had a bad nature (the one I have is neutral, btw), and the speed was meh.

Samurai: good luck with that. :3

Enig
04-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Well, once I pick up Diamond and Pearl, I'm going to:

1. Freak out probably.
2. Freak out some more.
3. Stare at the boxes, then open Diamond.
4. Stare at the pretty chip. :D
5. Play!

After that, my plans in-game are to beat the E4, catch all non-event legendaries, train some of my favorite Pokemon to 100, and then form a decent Wi-Fi team. Maybe get some friend codes here and there and trade for special things.

dialggron
04-22-2007, 03:22 AM
first im gunna beat the elite and get the nation dex, then im going get my long-dreamed pokemon library(only acceible to my self)by gettin all evolveable pokemon and evolving them.then rule wifi trading possibly(when i get wifi)- then battling

mootixguy
04-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Nice thread.

I'll get a Torterra. I'll defeat the E4, that goes without saying, then I'll get my Dream Team ready, trading over from Emerald if necessary. I'll rebreed every single Pokemon, so even my starter goes (unless they still have EV-reducing berries and my Torterra has great IVs) My Dream Team's in my sig. You gotta admit that is quite a decent team XD I've made it so that it can land a SE on every single type, and each of those Pokemon's Atk OR SA stat is at least 100, most of them 120+.

Then when I get bored of my Dream Team, I'll start creating Themed Teams, like Eeveelution team and a Fighting (or Psychic, or both) team revolving around Gallade, my favourite Pokemon! Or maybe an Uber team for competitive play if I'm tired of living =)

In the midst of all these, I will strive to complete the NatDex. It may take years, but... I'm such an addict, it won't take long!