PDA

View Full Version : This Sucks...

palkia23
04-22-2007, 12:02 AM
tommorrow i was supposed to got my copy of pearl at gamestop. then i got pulled over by a police officer for rolling a stop sign(what ever that is) now my mom is going to get it by her self so i cant play it in the car:oops:, and im also grounded for for two weeks. So i wont get to play it until may 4th. Then on the other side im pretty sure my brother is going to have a blast spoiling the game for me(hes getting diamond)

Lord Voldemort
04-22-2007, 12:11 AM
tommorrow i was supposed to got my copy of pearl at gamestop. then i got pulled over by a police officer for rolling a stop sign(what ever that is) now my mom is going to get it by her self so i cant play it in the car:oops:, and im also grounded for for two weeks. So i wont get to play it until may 4th. Then on the other side im pretty sure my brother is going to have a blast spoiling the game for me(hes getting diamond)

It does suck quite a lot. It's made much worse by the fact that you know it's in your house, but you can't play it.
Well, the lesson of the day is: don't get grounded.

AshMistyMayfan
04-22-2007, 12:13 AM

Oh no! Be lucky, a cop stopped me for running a red light at 2am...on my bike, with no freaking traffic! THen the sap tried to make me pay $270 bucks, but I beat it in court. I can't believe the police can do that to you, and just a day before the game comes out too! That's such a bummer dude!

frondew
04-22-2007, 01:38 AM

that would suk...no offence but theres no point makin this thread...u could put it in ur sig but...ya

Flammenwerfer
04-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Woah. It would really suck if that happened to me because I've been waiting since January, 2005!

MustangGT
04-22-2007, 01:43 AM
No offense to floridian drivers, but every1 in this state rolls stop signs and theres like 10 million cops that LIVE in my neighborhood

so my words of wisdom are simple....uhhh....hmmm......o yes, that 8-sided red sign means "STOP" i know its hard to believe, but its the truth

The Jr Trainer
04-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Woah. It would really suck if that happened to me because I've been waiting since January, 2005!

'05 you pre buyed it in '05 omg

yay that story sucks where you in a car?

Flammenwerfer
04-22-2007, 01:46 AM
I didn't pre order it in 05, I have just been waiting since 05.

MagmarMan
04-22-2007, 02:00 AM

Just teaches you to be more careful.

Blaziken913
04-22-2007, 02:11 AM
what is rolling a stop sign? anyways, thats too bad man. :sad:

Flammenwerfer
04-22-2007, 02:14 AM
It means that he past a stop sign without stopping. And it is good to see you other than on POB! I feel more godlike there....

DeadlySin7
04-22-2007, 02:20 AM
Where I live the cops dont even stop at stop signs. They think there better then us common people....still, nothing a 50 cal. bullet cant take care of.
(j/k you take stuff to seriously.:oops: )

Azumao
04-22-2007, 02:23 AM
I can't sympathize with you, considering the fact that I don't want Diamond and Pearl in the least, and presently, I think they're pretty lousy. But, I will say that that's what you get for driving improperly. If you could roll through stop signs, then they wouldn't put them there in the first place. :rolleyes:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
04-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Sorry to hear that, but stuff like this can just go in the D/P Discussion thread.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15577

At least you live in the US and don't have to wait two extra months for the games =]