PDA

View Full Version : The GBA-pak insertion and wild Pokemon factors.

mistdragon
04-22-2007, 10:01 AM
Alright... I hope its in the right place >_<

I got my Diamond hours ago, and well, I am playing it. I stumbled across Serebii.net's info on the changes of wild Pokemon appearing on certain routes if I insert either R/S/E or FR/LG into the GBA slot of the NDS. For more info;
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/gbapokemon.shtml

Alright. They did not state whether I need to meet any criterias before this happens. So erm, are there any criterias? Please help...

p.s. This is the first time I have a Pokemon game problem in less than 1hour into game-play lol.

mootixguy
04-22-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't think so. I think you just get the encounters. Otherwise, they would have stated it there.

mistdragon
04-22-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't think so. I think you just get the encounters. Otherwise, they would have stated it there.
Meh... I must be really unlucky. I was looking for Growlithe from like, 16:50 to now. Its 19:50, and I don't even smell Growlithe! ~_~

Enig
04-22-2007, 12:03 PM
I would assume that for Pokemon NOT in the Sinnoh dex that you need to have the National dex in order for this to work. It only seems logical.

MagmarMan
04-22-2007, 12:23 PM
I would assume that for Pokemon NOT in the Sinnoh dex that you need to have the National dex in order for this to work. It only seems logical.

I think that this is right.

mistdragon
04-22-2007, 12:24 PM
So... you are meaning I need to get the National Dex eh... oh well, better stop searching lol.

I have not even gotten a badge and my Prinplup is 17. And Luxio is 15. o.o

Neonix
04-22-2007, 04:42 PM
So... you are meaning I need to get the National Dex eh... oh well, better stop searching lol.

I have not even gotten a badge and my Prinplup is 17. And Luxio is 15. o.o
Lol I raised my Piplup and Luxio to level 20 before beating the first gym!