Anyone here watch it? It's just so awesome. xD

NEW: Chit chat on Episodes!

WifiFX
04-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I watch it!! (nice dancin banana!)

Espeon EX
04-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Anyone here watch it? It's just so awesome. xD

Yes, I watch it, it's real funny, especially kenny, and how he dies all the time. But the weird thing is, he comes back. :O

Shiny Loser
04-22-2007, 01:27 PM
Yes, I watch it, it's real funny, especially kenny, and how he dies all the time. But the weird thing is, he comes back. :O
The funny thing about Kenny dying is that they always found new, creative ways to kill him.

Pooka
04-22-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeah I love South Park, especially the story lines to each episode and how the writers can get away with anything.

Ness
04-23-2007, 12:40 AM
I like how it has evolved over the years. It is extremely satirical now and better than ever. Mmmkay?

Finglonger
04-23-2007, 12:45 AM
I like the earlier episodes better(sometime after the fart jokes, but before the preaching) , I think that lately they have been really blatant with their criticisms/messages, I like the episodes where they have a message, but you have to look beyond the dick and fart Jokes to get to it.

Ness
04-23-2007, 01:21 AM
I like the earlier episodes better(sometime after the fart jokes, but before the preaching) , I think that lately they have been really blatant with their criticisms/messages, I like the episodes where they have a message, but you have to look beyond the dick and fart Jokes to get to it.

Meh they have gotten a bit preachy but I find the jokes are getting a lot more funny. The jokes are far more clever since they seem more realistic. Before they were a little over the top but now they seem a lot more subtle. I loved the episode where Randy was on Wheel of Fortune and he... well if you saw it you know what I'm talking about and if you don't then it would be better for you to see it. I pretty much wet myself.

They still haven't abandonned their old toilet humour though. For example the evolution episode where Mr. Garrison defocated in his hand and threw it at the evolution professor :rolleyes: (actually something like that happened here in Toronto; a Principal got mad and threw her feces at a student :eek:).

Shiny Loser
04-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I liked the later eps better. Sometimes the earlier jokes just have no point.

Now the jokes are really clever.

mootixguy
05-01-2007, 12:36 PM
South Park is cool. Um, I don't think I'm supposed to watch it since it's an adult cartoon and there're really sick stuff. But... South Park is really a smart cartoon. It doesn't take brains to make sick puns, but it takes brains to create satire. Very humorous one at that. I laud South Park. Unfortunately, I decided not to download so many episodes since my comp is so old. Maybe I shall continue after I get a portable hard disk XD I used to like Simpsons, but this just rocks more.

Shiny Loser
05-15-2007, 10:20 AM
ZOMG!! I just watched Episode 615, The Biggest Douche in the Universe. It was SO funny! "Rob Schneider is, a carrot!" and "Rob Schneider is, a stapler!"

LOL. So funny.

Dr Scott
05-15-2007, 10:53 AM
South Park pwns.

Some of my faves

Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
The N-Word Guys
A Critter Christmas

And that is just some ^^;. Gotta love the morals they shove in there, because they actually make tons of sense <3.

Shiny Loser
05-15-2007, 11:16 AM
South Park pwns.

Some of my faves

Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow
The N-Word Guys
A Critter Christmas

And that is just some ^^;. Gotta love the morals they shove in there, because they actually make tons of sense <3.
By the N-word Guys do you mean Apologies to Jessie Jackson?

Lol, I love that one. N_GGERS. I tested my friends, and they all said it was niggers. Really.

And about its satire, we're doing satire in English, they're using The Simpsons as an example. Though it IS pretty funny, it's not quite bursting at the seams with satire as South Park is. Too bad it's an adult cartoon not fit for education. xD

Dr Scott
05-15-2007, 11:20 AM
Ba ~ PSSCCHH.

Scott hates it that Scott's parents do not agree with the brilliant meanings of South Park. You know, like that certain religions are stupid ~!~

Heh, yeah, that one ^^;. Not sure on the naming.

The World of Warcraft one was hilarious too XP.

Third Person Pwns,
Scooters McGavin

Finglonger
05-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Ba ~ PSSCCHH.

Scott hates it that Scott's parents do not agree with the brilliant meanings of South Park. You know, like that certain religions are stupid

Yes, I always liked Red hot Catholic love, great episode. good commentary on religion and people in general

Shiny Loser
05-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Hmmm, and that one about Mormons, and what they "actually believe".. That was pretty funny.

ayuanaur
05-19-2007, 01:05 AM
It's one of my favorites shows, my sister and I always watch it. We've even bought the whole seasons and have south-park marathons :)

You've named some of my favorites, the N_GGER one, Mormons.. I also love the one where Paris Hilton shows up, it's hilarious.

I love how between all the gross stuff they come up with, there's a really strong criticism. And the movie... How ever to forget the movie?

Shiny Loser
05-19-2007, 10:28 AM
It's one of my favorites shows, my sister and I always watch it. We've even bought the whole seasons and have south-park marathons :)

You've named some of my favorites, the N_GGER one, Mormons.. I also love the one where Paris Hilton shows up, it's hilarious.

I love how between all the gross stuff they come up with, there's a really strong criticism. And the movie... How ever to forget the movie?
haha, Paris Hilton with Mr Slave and the *****-off..

Lol, in the Political Game, I'm Eric Cartman the politician, who hates hippies and Jews and is obsessed on making 10 million dollars!

EDIT: Oh, my, god. I just watched Woodland Critter Christmas. I practically laughed both my head and ass off. Cartman is awesome at making stories! It sounded so real-life before Kyle shouted it was a story.

Pooka
05-23-2007, 05:14 PM
My fav. episode has to be "Lice Capades" anyone seen it?

The lice are sooo funny!!!:biggrin:

Shiny Loser
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM
My fav. episode has to be "Lice Capades" anyone seen it?

The lice are sooo funny!!!:biggrin:
LOL, that one where Cartman makes a machine for testing lice. That was so genius. And you can see the determination that he just HAS to find out so that he can make fun of that guy. xD