PDA

View Full Version : Red/Blue, Gold/Silver pokemon on D/P

TheEvilDookie
04-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Is it possible to get squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and the gold/silver starters on Diamond and Pearl?

spr bhav
04-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Is it possible to get squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur, and the gold/silver starters on Diamond and Pearl?
Only by pal park if you have them on your GBA game.

TheEvilDookie
04-22-2007, 05:25 PM
Only by pal park if you have them on your GBA game.
Ok so i need to trade them to something like ruby or silver then trade it to D/P?

spr bhav
04-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Ok so i need to trade them to something like ruby or silver then trade it to D/P?
Gold/ Silver/ Crystal won't fit in the GBA slot in a DS.

TheEvilDookie
04-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Gold/ Silver/ Crystal won't fit in the GBA slot in a DS.
No, I mean like use my gameboy color and trade em to my gba

Remedyz_4x4
04-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Yes it is possible to get these pokemon. once you have completed he national dex on D/P a new area opens up where you transfer you pokemon from GBA cartridges into the poke pal zone or something. once transfered you go and look in the water,grass, caves for the pokemon you transfered and you must catch them in order to obtain them. your pokemon will stil have all the same stats skills as before you transfered but the only thing is you must catch them.

TheEvilDookie
04-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes it is possible to get these pokemon. once you have completed he national dex on D/P a new area opens up where you transfer you pokemon from GBA cartridges into the poke pal zone or something. once transfered you go and look in the water,grass, caves for the pokemon you transfered and you must catch them in order to obtain them. your pokemon will stil have all the same stats skills as before you transfered but the only thing is you must catch them.
Ok that makes more sense

spartan117
04-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Ok that makes more sense
And I think theres a 100% catch rate.

Poltergeist
04-22-2007, 06:31 PM
No, I mean like use my gameboy color and trade em to my gba

Ummm you can't trade GBC pokemon to your GBA you know right? You shall have to obtain the original starters from Fire red/Leaf green and if you want all of the G/S/C starters you will need Colluseum and then catch them their and then trade to RSE to breed. I think though that one is available in FR,LG and Emerald but I am not sure. Anyway hoped that helps.

spr bhav
04-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Ummm you can't trade GBC pokemon to your GBA you know right? You shall have to obtain the original starters from Fire red/Leaf green and if you want all of the G/S/C starters you will need Colluseum and then catch them their and then trade to RSE to breed. I think though that one is available in FR,LG and Emerald but I am not sure. Anyway hoped that helps.
Yeah or all of us will have ho-ohs, lugias, mews and missingnos XD