PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Stadium, Poké Cup, Master Ball

Manjoume Jun
08-30-2004, 12:21 AM
Right then, a while back I restarted Pokémon Stadium, and what I plan to do is go through Round 1 using only rentals, and then go through Round 2 with only GB Pokémon, don't ask why, I just want to.

Now then, I have got Very Hard mode in the Mini Games, and I have completed Gym Leader Castle. I have also gone through the Petit Cup, the Pika Cup, and all four parts of the Prime Cup.

I have even won the Poké Ball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball competitions within the Poké Cup, but now I'm faced with the Master Ball section, and this is where things have become hell.

My main problems appear to be the second guy (the Rocker) because of his Zapdos, and then after that, near the end are a couple more Zapdos-wielding foes (as you can see, I hate fighting Zapdos).

So, I was wondering whether someone could please recommend a team of Rental Pokémon which either they have used before successfully, or of which they think might do well...

I've been using a team of Jolteon, Mr. Mime, Starmie, Snorlax, Articuno and Arcanine, and they've done pretty well, but I still seem to grind to a halt at Zapdos...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

pokemonrule
03-29-2005, 09:41 PM
just take out that starmie and put a rock pokemon thats all i can give you

SS5 vegito
04-21-2005, 01:50 AM
No keep Starmie, he will be good for other Pokemon. You should replace Mr.mime with Alakazam he is better he can servive Zapdos's special attacks more better because it have better special then Mr.mime. Give Alakazam psychic, and recover good if you are on the edge of losing all of your HP. Next give it reflect this will cut the damage Alakazam recives by half. If you want you can give it ice punch this will damage Zapdos quit a bit make sure it is at level 55. Also if you want take a Pokemon like Golem or Rhydon(recommended) with rock slide and use it to wipe out Zapdos in like two turns.

!CeMAn
04-21-2005, 05:00 AM
you're only using rentals, right? dude, it's been years since i played stadium so i have no idea what they have 4 rent. however, are there no decent rock or ground types packing rock slide? what's a zapdos gonna do against one of those?? also, you should let us know what moves your existing team has so we could try and weigh options.

BTW, i friggin hate zapdos 2.

i'm terribly sorry. i'm gonna go ahead and assume you no longer need help with this considering you posted the question last year :oops: .
PEACE!

Manjoume Jun
04-21-2005, 09:32 PM
All three of you are in a mild amount of trouble for reviving an almost ancient thread.

If any of you bothered to even take a quick gander at the forum rules, you'd know that this is NOT ALLOWED!

As for SS5 vegito: For a start, I know perfectly well what those moves do, and what Zapdos is weak against, but I am using RENTAL POKéMON!
Try to read the original post next time.

Anyways, I completed this section of the Poké Cup months ago with the team I stated in my original post, so this thread can either be locked or left for dead.

!CeMAn
04-23-2005, 03:16 AM
hey!
i saw "last post, yesterday," so i figured it was cool. it wasn't until after i posted that i saw when you actually did. i KNOW you're not supposed 2 do it; it was an honest mistake.