PDA

View Full Version : Preordering Was Pointless

charmeleonblaze
04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
So, I go into Best Buy. I ask the lady about the preorder, so she looks at the receipt, and tells me to go get Diamond and tells my bro to get Pearl off the shelf. Like, wtf?! That was totally lame. I was expecting them to have my copy behind the shelf, but they didn't. Preordering was pointless, except for the stylus. Well, at least I got the game and so did my bro. There was 1 diamond and 2 pearls.

Pokemaniac28
04-22-2007, 07:32 PM
I didnt have to preorder either i just went into gamestop and they had a bunch of them.. like usual.. thats why i never preorder.. it is pointless.. unless its somethine big... like halo 3.. that u HAVE to preorder

Nikki the Mew
04-22-2007, 10:16 PM
Not exactly pointless, but that doesn't seem to make sense. But then again, Best Buy isn't exactly the best place for your Pokemon needs.

If you preorder online, though, they send it to you through overnight shipping. So I won't get my copy until tomorrow, because the stupid post office is closed. =P

Pokemaniac28
04-22-2007, 10:21 PM
I find it pointless to reserve games for hand-held systems..because theres always alot.. but if its ps3 and 360 then thats a different story

Fire Pkmn Master
04-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Yea what Nikki said. They probably had them on the shelf and didnt want to bother getting it themselves or didnt have the boxes out like the guy at Gamestop. They had the boxes ready and everything and I seen some on the shelves but were probably for display or something.

ryans_world
04-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Of course pre-ordering is pointless. The only reason to do it is if you get it on-line because you don't have time to drive to the store. You might also do it for a special promotion. Anyway I pre-ordered it on-line because the only store to get it at is 45 minutes away.

Orange_Flaaffy
04-22-2007, 10:41 PM
I don't have a car, the bus does not run on Sunday, and all we have in my town is a Wal-Mart that is too far for me to walk to, so pre-ordering was not pointless to me :3

Leman
04-22-2007, 10:43 PM
I know it was pointless. Thats why I didn't preorder.

Light Manaphy
04-22-2007, 10:44 PM
my aunt pre ordered the games for me and my brother and she saw them IN TEH BOX on April 20th. She asked if she could take them home then and ship them to me and my bro, but K Mart didn't do that. She picked them up today and unfortunatelly, UPS doesn't ship on sundays so I'm gonna get my Pearl on tuesday :(.