PDA

View Full Version : Mean Girls

Alakazam
08-30-2004, 01:49 AM
Alright, now before I say anything about this movie, I should probably address the strange looks you're giving my avatar, or your laughter: "Alakazam saw Mean Girls? How strange..." Well, to tell you the truth I really wasn't too interested in seeing it, but everyone else in my dorm was going, there was nothing else to do, and the admission was only [US $2.00], so how could I pass it up?

Funny side note: The same (almost exact) thing happened to me when myself and the rest of the guys from the camp staff I worked on last year went to see Pirates of the Caribbean...I wouldn't have gone to see it myself, but I enjoyed it.

Okay, each time I saw a trailer or TV spot for this movie, I just rolled my eyes, and thought to myself things like "Wow...that's one to miss." and "I don't get what's so great about Lindsey Lohan; I really don't think she looks all that hot."

But, this movie far surpassed my expectations. It was very funny, and containg what was to me some very interesting social aspects of high school that I never really gave much thought. So, I liked it overall...has anyone else seen it? I reccomend it to all you guys and girls out there. Even though it seems like a "chick flick", it really isn't.

The Elite Ygseto
08-31-2004, 01:35 AM
I saw it, and I thoght it was really good. I loved how they had it seem so realalistic in the everyday social acts or the girls.

Lucky Flareon
08-31-2004, 01:43 AM
I didn't go see it, but my friends who did go see it said it was pretty good. My sister went to go see it, and seeing as she had never seen a PG-13 movie before, she picked up on new words. The next day her and her friend were fighting, and my sister called her a Sl*t (won't let me write it out). It was the funniest thing I ever heard, party becuase she thought it was a swear word and partly becuase she had no idea what it meant until I explained it to her.

Chicko
08-31-2004, 03:09 AM
I've seen it, it was really funny at some parts but really dumb at others. But overall I liked it!

Half a Dollar
08-31-2004, 04:31 AM
Saw it days-weeks after it came out.

FUNNY AS HELL.

(caps)

Pichu
08-31-2004, 09:56 PM
I saw that movie. It was hilarious i was laughing my ass off. It's a chick flick but I loved it :happy:.