PDA

View Full Version : The "Game Designer" Thread.

Ashy
04-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Well, if you have like a design for a game or a game/show company such as the Pokemon company post it here!I mean what if you could create a company of great anime,manga,games ETC. or just some of those!I mean like just post you companies assets and what it's on like pokemn has well pokemon!Make a name make the character's/games personalities and all that stuff!

I willl post mine in a bit!

Pink Leon
04-22-2007, 11:52 PM
youre right in your sig. it does need to be moved, but it isnt a bad idea.
dont worry, someone will move it for you. ^^

Light Manaphy
04-23-2007, 12:02 AM
mine would be this:

Name of game: Sword Master
Rating: E 10+ or T
Genre: Action/Role Play/Adventure
Console: Nintendo Wii
Main Character: A 20 year old man named Cole. There's also a girl option on where you can choose the 20 year old female named Ashlee.

Gameplay: this is a little confusing. First off, you're Cole/Ashlee and some boring cutscenes happen. Finally, you get one sword. The game will ask you if you are right or left handed. Then you hold the sword in that hand and your Wii Mote is basically your character's arm. If you put your Wii Mote behind your back, so will Cole/Ashlee. To wield your sword, you take your hand behind your back holding the wii mote, just like you're really wielding a sword, hold the B button, and do a motion as if you were taking out a real sword. Later on, after you beat the first boss, you get another sword. The same kind of sword. That's where the confusing part comes...

Here's the confusing part: You play this game holding TWO Wii Motes. Your dominant hand holds the P1 remote and your weaker hand holds the P2 remote. These remotes control your character's arms. You can pick up stuff off the ground, slash with your sword, and even throw stuff. Since this is a non nunchuk compatible game, you use the Control Pad on either remote to move like you do in SM64 DS. Also note that since you are able to control your character's arms AND the arm's speed and power and where they move, you can make up your own sword combos. You can also make up your own combos when you're fist fighting.

I have an idea WAAAAAAAAAY more advanced than this, btw.

Neo Emolga
04-23-2007, 12:04 AM
*Moved to Other Games

Ridley
04-23-2007, 12:12 AM
Super Luigi Sunshine, Super Luigi Galaxy, Paper Luigi, Paper Luigi the Thousand Year Door

All the above games, with Luigi instead of Mario

Kenny_C.002
04-23-2007, 01:47 AM
Name of game: PE2K the TCG
Rating: 13+ (because kids are too stupid to play TCGs *rolleyes*)
Genre: TCG
Console: Paper/Electronic (PC)

Gameplay: I haven't worked it out yet. All I know is that it uses a resource system that you may lay a resource each turn, once per turn. Also, the resource comes just from whatever card you don't need at that time anyway.

I know there will be 6 elements. I've worked out basics of it, but I haven't figured everything out from there yet either.

The mechanics of the entire game is unknown as of yet.

KOR
04-23-2007, 02:22 AM
Name: Stratego Battle
Age:Teen (For Violence, Mild Language, and for needed intelligence)
Genre: RTS/ Hack and Slash
Console: PS2, PS3, Xbox 360
Gameplay: So think of Dynasty Warriors and Romance of the Three Kingdoms games mixed together. However it is set in the Medeival Ages of Europe. You start off in your own nation, (France, Britian ect) And you do all of the stuff to take care of your kingdom. then when you invade or defend a terriotry if yours you fight it out Hack and Slash style with your own customized character. And when i mean battle the actual number of troops that you have are literally the number of troops you have on the battlefield and same for the enemy. It makes it a full real scale battle. And there are real life battles and the Hundred Years War thing.

If only there was a real game like this.