PDA

View Full Version : Daniel's Pokémon Gold Diaries

Manjoume Jun
08-30-2004, 07:04 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/DimensionDan/GoldDiaryBanner.jpg
Kudos to DarkRaichu for the great banner!

Righty then, here's the deal, tomorrow, I plan on starting a new save game on Pokémon Gold, merely to give myself something to do before FireRed and LeafGreen come out.

And what I thought would be cool, would be for me to post a sort of diary as to how well I'm doing in game.

This will include my statistics, my team, and a short description of the basic things that I have done.

Now then, before any of you say that this is spam and should be deleted, I've had approval for this from Ryan, so I'm confident that I can do this without it being locked or deleted.

Besides, it's just a friendly little thing, and perhaps it will be interesting for some poeple, ^_^

Anyways, here is how I am going to set out my stats:

Team 1:
Team 2:
Team 3:
Team 4:
Team 5:
Team 6:

Play Time:
Money:
Pokémon seen:
Pokémon owned:
Badges:

Location last saved at:
Description of events:

Well, that should be about it, hope you all enjoy it!!

By the way, I'll be posting daily, and at any time between 10pm and midnight, GMT...

So until then...

See ya'!!!

Manjoume Jun
08-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Well, here's my first entry, although this is in fact the first of two for today, considering that this entry is just an introduction which merely shows what I started the game with and stuff like that.

So please enjoy!!

Name: Daniel
ID Number: 57413
Rival Name: Rival

Team 1: Cyndaquil, Male, Level 5, @: Berry
Tackle, Leer
Team 2: N/A
Team 3: N/A
Team 4: N/A
Team 5: N/A
Team 6: N/A

Play Time: 0:00
Money: 3000 credits
Pokémon seen: 1
Pokémon owned: 1
Badges: 0

Location last saved at: N/A
Description of events: There isn't really much information in this entry, because it isn't a point in which I saved the game or anything, like I said, I'm just posting my starting stats. Heh, didn't actually get to go on my GBA until nearly 10pm, so it was kind of a close shave keeping to the time schedule. Still, I started with Cyndaquil, and I already have a main team in mind, but you won't get to see it until it starts to progress later on!!
Watch out for the next entry!!

Manjoume Jun
08-30-2004, 10:50 PM
Alrighty then, here's the first proper entry, and to be honest with you, I'm quite chuffed with the progress I made in such a short space of time.

Well, here it is!!

Team 1: Cyndaquil, Male, Level 10, @: Nothing
Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
Team 2: Hoothoot, Female, Level 3, @: Nothing
Tackle, Growl
Team 3: Spinarak, Female, Level 3, @: Nothing
Poison Sting, String Shot
Team 4: Geodude, Female, Level 3, @: Nothing
Tackle
Team 5: Rattata, Female, Level 3, @: Nothing
Tackle, Tail Whip

Play Time: 0:34
Money: 1300 credits
Pokémon seen: 6
Pokémon owned: 5

Location last saved at: Route 46 - Lower End
Description of events: Well, for the first entry, I did mighty well. By the time I reached my rival I was level 8 so his Totodile took a thorough beating. But apart from that, I've just been trying to catch whatever I can during the nighttime, hopefully I can capture some more Pokémon during the daytime tomorrow. Now though, I'm in the middle of the mighty Jigglypuff hunt on Route 46.
Wish me luck!!

Manjoume Jun
09-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Right then, I have a big apology to make for already not being able to keep this daily, but I have an excuse, even though it is a rather pathetic one, that point is it is true, so please hear me out.

As I stated before, I want to try and post these diary entries daily from 10pm - midnight, and for the first two, this is true (well, the daily things wasn't, but you get my point). But last night, I was unable to make an entry at all, and here's why.

Last night, I stayed the night at a friend's house, and his Internet connection was on the blink, so it was hard for me to stay on the Internet for more than 4 or 5 minutes without it cutting me off, therefore, I couldn't post the next entry.

Now I know I could've perhaps typed it up on Notepad or something, and then copied and pasted it, but the fact remains that I didn't think of it at the time, so I instead just watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer for a few hours, and then went to sleep.

But this has an upside, and that is the fact that when I make the entry for today, I'll have made more progress because I've had two days to do so, so look forward to a slight advancement in my stats (that is, if you're even reading this in the first place).

Also, a couple of people have been asking me why I'm making separate entries, rather than simply editing the first one, and the reason is a rather obvious one.

This is a diary of events, and so, if anyone happens to read it, it would be better if they could see how I have advanced over the days, rather than just see how I'm doing at the moment. I know that isn't exactly the best explanation ever, but I'm not exactly too good at explaining things, but hopefully you catch my drift.

Anyways, see ya' tonight!!

mlugia
09-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Out of curiosity, are you doing your game on a rom or an actual cart?

Matthew
09-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Out of curiosity, are you doing your game on a rom or an actual cart?

:eek: :naughty: tsk tsk tsk mLugia... you not supposed to talk about the latter on the forums...

Heh :biggrin: I like this idea. Rather Interesting one. Good job Dan... and if you don't want anybody posting in here... go ahead and ask a mod to delete our posts... I won't mind.

Manjoume Jun
09-01-2004, 11:06 PM
Mana: I'm using the cart, yeah, I know, I'm one of those old-fashioned people who actually waits for the game to be released, :silly:

Matthew: Thanks, and don't worry about posting in here, it'd be great if people do so, just for feedback and comments and such, :cool:

Anyways, here's the long awaited update, and boy was I lucky, :oops:

Team 1: Cyndaquil, Male, Level 11, @: Nothing
Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
Team 2: Spearow, Male, Level 8, @: Nothing
Peck, Growl, Leer
Team 3: Gastly, Female, Level 3, @: Nothing
Hypnosis, Lick
Team 4: N/A

Play Time: 1:16
Money: 188 credits
Pokémon seen: 16
Pokémon owned: 14

Location last saved at: Sprout Tower - GF
Description of events: Well, I finally succeeded in capturing a Jigglypuff, but that wasn't all, I actually found a Dunsparce out of season, lucky!! I also caught various other things, and have now moved on to decimate everyone in Sprout Tower. Well, I kinda' need to train my new Gastly as well, but still, Spearow gets to have fun too. Sadly, I've hit a cash crisis thanks to the amount of Poké Balls I've had to use, but I'll be alright, I'll just sell off any useless items that I find in the Sprout Tower, that should keep me going for now. Anyways, I should hopefully have my first badge come the next update, so that's something to look forward to.
See ya' then!!

Alakazam
09-01-2004, 11:09 PM
:eek: :naughty: tsk tsk tsk mLugia... you not supposed to talk about the latter on the forums...

Heh :biggrin: I like this idea. Rather Interesting one. Good job Dan... and if you don't want anybody posting in here... go ahead and ask a mod to delete our posts... I won't mind.

Sure he can; it's only illegal if he doesn't own the cart.

Cool idea, dan! It's pretty interesting.

SnowTiger
09-02-2004, 02:31 AM
Yes, very good idea! This is Awesome!

gold
09-02-2004, 05:10 PM
I was first to view this thread and I thought, " nah, it'll spoil the thread."
Cool idea dan.

GreenF!reR@ge
09-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Nice log D.M.D :wink: , very detailed. IF i could find my gold/crystal version I would play them till Fr/LG but I can't find the little M.Fers :biggrin:

Satou
09-02-2004, 09:55 PM
This is surprisingly interesting ^_^ If it weren't for the fact that it'd spam up the boards I'd say we should all keep journels. Then people can pinpoint where you went wrong in the game and help you out better :)
Any ways you'd better keep playing.

Manjoume Jun
09-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Wow, this seems to be getting pretty darn popular, heh, well, I thank you all very much for all of your support, I'm glad you all like the idea!!

Well then, I've had quite an eventful day, enjoy!!

Team 1: Cyndaquil, Male, Level 13, @: Nothing
Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember
Team 2: Spearow, Male, Level 12, @: Nothing
Peck, Growl, Leer
Team 3: Gastly, Female, Level 12, @: Nothing
Hypnosis, Lick, Spite
Team 4: Egg
It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching.
Team 5:
Team 6:

Play Time: 2:03
Money: 146 credits
Pokémon seen: 18
Pokémon owned: 15
Badges: 1

Location last saved at: Ruins of Alph
Description of events: Well, firstly, my dearest regards go out to the trainers of Sprout Tower, as they were violently obliterated by my new Gastly, which is now beginning to become quite a monster. Also, Falkner and his lackeys didn't exactly stand much of a chance against me, although the former's Pidgey did give me some trouble what with all of the accuracy reduction thanks to Mud-slap, but still, I made it through and earned myself a ZephyrBadge, so yay to that!! Now I'm in the Ruins of Alph on an Unown hunt for the UnownDex, but I've only got 1 out of the 3 I need at the moment, which is "A". Finally, I got myself a Hard Stone from Arthur of Thursday, and a Miracle Seed from the guy on Route 32, so all in all, I'm doing pretty well, despite the continuation of my cash crisis, :oops: !!
Anyways, time to capture more Unowns, so until then, ciao!!

Miravana
09-02-2004, 11:35 PM
Wow! Keen progress and nice pokemon. :3

I should restart my gold game and just keep a little journal to myself in word or notepad!

Go go gadget... Stealing ideas!

Matthew
09-03-2004, 08:07 AM
O.O

:glomps at Ghastly:

If you haven't noticed, I love the Gengar line... lol. One of my favorite monz! Your team is progressing well Dan-kun. Good luck in your future adventures :silly:

Satou
09-03-2004, 11:36 AM
Hope ya get a female Togepi ^_^ Don't forget to snatch yourself a Mareep, Spearow, Pidgey and Hoot-Hoot and then train them high for Bugsy. n_n That's how I kick his butt, at least.

SnowTiger
09-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Or you can beat Bugsy with your cydaquil (however you spell it) I defeated him with my Quilava (just evolved) if I were you I would beat your Rival first, and get lots of EXP. :happy:

gold
09-04-2004, 09:06 AM
I'll bet you you'll have the following team when you get to the elite four.

Typhlosion
haunter
togetic
Unown
unown
Unown

Manjoume Jun
09-04-2004, 07:23 PM
XD, nice guess gold, but sadly, I'm not suicidal, so, nope, lol!

Also, for the second time (gah, crap...) I apologise deeply for not updating last night, and my feeble excuse (despite being true) is as follows:

School started again on Thursday, and since then I haven't had much sleep, so yesterday, I dropped off for a fairly short (16 hour) sleep at around 9pm, which means that I didn't actually get round to making an update, but trust me, I'm here, and there are no excuses for me to not post it tonight, so look out for it then!!

But hey, gold gave me an idea, if you want to PM me to try and guess my team (not for any prize or anything, just for fun) then feel free to do so, but it'll eventually appear to you in my diary entries eventually!!

Later!

UPDATE!! --- As to avoid double-posting, I just thought I'd alert you all to the fact that my next entry is gonna' be a little late tonight, because things have been pretty hectic today, and so I haven't had much chance to go on my GBA until now (which is 11:35pm).
Well, unless you want an entry involving 20 mins of game play, lol, but I'm sure I can accomplish a decent amount in about an hour or so, and I'm just about to go on my GBA as we speak, so I'll see ya' then!!

Manjoume Jun
09-05-2004, 06:19 AM
Heh, I've contradicted quite a few things from the above post, so I'll list them here, lol.

Well, firstly, I'm double-posting this, but that's mainly because this is an actual diary entry, and secondly, I really kept to the time limit didn't I!! I'm 6 hours late and I've racked up about an hour and a half more in game time...

But nevertheless, I've accomplished quite a bit so here we go!!

Team 1: Quilava, Male, Level 16, @: Nothing
Team 2: Spearow, Male, Level 15, @: Nothing
Peck, Growl, Leer, Fury Attack
Team 3: Gastly, Female, Level 15, @: Nothing
Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look
Team 4: Mareep, Male, Level 12, @: Nothing
Tackle, Growl, Thundershock

Play Time: 3:39
Money: 1476 credits
Pokémon seen: 29
Pokémon owned: 19

Location last saved at: Route 32 - Pokémon Center
Description of events: Right, this started off rather badly, mainly due to Unown. You see, in order to get the UnownDex, you must capture three different Unown, and seeing as how the UnownDex lists them in the order in which they are captured, I want to make sure that I get them in their proper order, which is alphabetically. This proved to be tedious, and took me almost an hour, during which my Cyndaquil evolved and my Togepi finally emerged from its egg (sorry Satou, it was Male!!), so double yay to that!!! Now that I have Unowns "A", "B", and "C" I was finally able to get the UnownDex, and press forward. During which, I wasted every trainer on sight on Route 32, and caught myself a couple of things too. But there's more to catch which I'll have to get round to later on, but for now, you can see that things are definitely looking up, so yay!!
Until then, goodbye folks!!

Necrobat
09-05-2004, 10:05 AM
For a suggestion, a nice Pokemon to get at this point would be Wooper. An early Water, with the added Ground, makes for the GSC Marshstomp/Swampert. ^^

The Elite Ygseto
09-05-2004, 03:20 PM
This is a awsome thingamagig Dan. If you don't mind, can I do it with my new FR?

Manjoume Jun
09-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Uh... well, I can't really stop you, so, whatever...

Just as long as it doesn't cause me to lose the few fans I seem to have...

Plus, if too many others start to do it, the Mods will start to think that these boards are being overrun with them and so they'll be closed, which is something I wanted to avoid...

But, as I said, it isn't my decision and so I can't stop you, so, do what you want...

Traipez
09-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I agree. This is an unique idea, and I don't think there should be TOOO many other threads like this.
I love reading Pokémon Diaries, because I love to see how other people train Pokémon and go through the game.

Manjoume Jun
09-06-2004, 03:17 AM
Gah, late again, this has got to stop... I just keep forgetting to go on my Gold, lol... but don't worry, I'm not gonna' stop or anything... so without further ado...

The update for tonight!!

Team 1: Flaaffy, Male, Level 16, @: Nothing
Tackle, Growl, Thundershock
Team 2: Quilava, Male, Level 16, @: Nothing
Team 3: Spearow, Male, Level 16, @: Nothing
Team 4: Gastly, Female, Level 16, @: Nothing
Hypnosis, Lick, Curse, Mean Look
Team 5: Poliwag, Female, Level 16, @: Nothing
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun

Play Time: 4:40
Money: 2336 credits
Pokémon seen: 38
Pokémon owned: 27

Location last saved at: Azalea Town - Pokémon Center
Description of events: Well, after yesterday's little escapade, today wasn't so bad. I started with a little bit of fishing, mainly to add more to my PokéDex, but also to add a new team member, Poliwag!! I then proceeded to rip through every single trainer in the Union Cave, and then I reached Azalea Town. I talked to Kurt, but before actually venturing into Slowpoke Well, I went back to Union Cave to capture Sandshrew and Onix. After that, I went into the well to clear it of Team Rocket... ah, how I've missed that music!! Anyways, now that they're out of the way, next up is the gym, but I may do a little training first, maybe just to get my team up to around level 18 before fighting Bugsy, and then, who knows!! Oh, and by the way, as you may have noticed, during my time in Union Cave, Mareep evolved, so yay to that!!
Adios peeps!!

Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
09-06-2004, 06:14 AM
This is a good idea,but I agree with DMD.To many of these boards may pop up.

I'd really want to show my progress,but I think doing it in Note/Wordpad and saving it to show your friends is an award of your own ^.^ Can't wait for the next update,DMD.

|{Shiney 'n' Zap}|

The Elite Ygseto
09-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't want this to close either. I'll see if nate says i can do this.

Kento Kasha
09-06-2004, 11:48 PM
I suggest, since you can't keep up with day-by-day updates, that you do it once every two or three days, or twice a week or something like that. It makes sense, doesn't it? I mean, you wouldn't have to bother to do it when you didn't want to, etc.

Otherwise, this is kinda neat. ^__^

-KK

Manjoume Jun
09-07-2004, 03:35 AM
Heh, it's kinda' funny, because I logged on tonight for that reason, to explain a few things...

As you can probably see, as the days have gone by it seems to me that I've been slipping up in my updates. I originally said that I would post an entry daily, at any time between 10pm - midnight, my time. As it seems, a lot of the time my entry to keep with this is either late, or non-existant, and I apologise for this. The main reason is that school is really taking up a lot of my time, and then there's homework, plus my sleeping schedule seems to be out of whack, so I seem to be going to bed at almost random times...

Anyways, also, even after saying all of this, I haven't got a diary entry for tonight I'm afraid... heck, I haven't even been able to go on my GBA due to exhaustion... :oops:

So I'll try my hardest to get an update for you all tomorrow, from 10pm - midnight, and then I'll hopefully try and sort my own life out because things in general are kinda' squiffy...

Well, that's all from me, that and to apologise for making a complete buggery of my timings for posting these... I thought it was a pretty nifty idea myself, and with the amount of people that seem to be reading this, I wouldn't want it to end up getting left behind or deleted or anything like that, not now.

So there will be no update today, but tomorrow there will be, at the right time, and I'll try my hardest to do the same every night.

Oh, and BTW, yeah, I could try making an update every couple of days, maybe I'll just have to see whether I can keep to the above, but like I said, I don't want to end up getting behind on this...

And finally, I'll leave you all with a list of how I seem to have kept up with my updates, lol:

8-30-2004: Two entries, intro and first proper entry, both perfectly on time
8-31-2004: Missed it...
9-01-2004: Perfectly on time
9-02-2004: Perfectly on time
9-03-2004: Missed it...
9-04-2004: 6 hours late...
9-05-2004: 3 hours late...
9-06-2004: Missed it...

Gah, doesn't look too good... still, like I said, I'm gonna' try hard to sort this out, so, wish me luck!!

gold
09-07-2004, 05:42 PM
8-30-2004: Two entries, intro and first proper entry, both perfectly on time
8-31-2004: Missed it...
9-01-2004: Perfectly on time
9-02-2004: Perfectly on time
9-03-2004: Missed it...
9-04-2004: 6 hours late...
9-05-2004: 3 hours late...
9-06-2004: Missed it...

Is that because you're in a rough mood?

Sutiivun
09-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Nonetheless Dan, this is an awesome Gold entries thing! :P I remember you told me this over AIM and I thought you were crazy and you thought I was crazy, but now I see what you mean. Can't wait for the next update! :wink2:

Manjoume Jun
09-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Righty then, this is yesterday's entry which, for the record, I did not miss!!

This was ready to be posted last night, on time, but I couldn't do so because the forum was down, but now that I've finally got home from school, I can post it...

Here ya' go!!

Team 1: Flaaffy, Male, Level 18, @: Nothing
Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Thunder Wave
Team 2: Quilava, Male, Level 18, @: Charcoal
Team 3: Spearow, Male, Level 18, @: Nothing
Team 4: Gastly, Female, Level 18, @: Nothing
Team 5: Poliwag, Female, Level 18, @: Nothing
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Headbutt

Play Time: 5:55
Money: 6770 credits
Pokémon seen: 53
Pokémon owned: 31
Badges: 2

Location last saved at: Ilex Forest
Description of events: Well things are definitely looking up for me now!! Firstly, Qwilfish became in-season, so now I have caught one, plus I fought my way through Azalea gym successfully!! Bugsy went down all thanks to Spearow, very fun!! My rival also discovered how powerful my team is, so he was sent packing too. Then I ventured through Ilex Forest, capturing a few little things on the way, and finally reached Goldenrod City! Heh, then again, the trainers on the way didn't exactly put up much of a fight! Now I have a Bicycle, a Radio Card, Bill's phone number, and Mystery Gift!! Which leaves me with one thing to do... start headbutting trees for Exeggcute and *gulp* Pineco...
Aww, here it goes!!

gold
09-08-2004, 04:53 PM
Righty then, this is yesterday's entry which, for the record, I did not miss!!

This was ready to be posted last night, on time, but I couldn't do so because the forum was down, but now that I've finally got home from school, I can post it...

Here ya' go!!

Team 1: Flaaffy, Male, Level 18, @: Nothing
Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Thunder Wave
Team 2: Quilava, Male, Level 18, @: Charcoal
Team 3: Spearow, Male, Level 18, @: Nothing
Team 4: Gastly, Female, Level 18, @: Nothing
Team 5: Poliwag, Female, Level 18, @: Nothing
Bubble, Hypnosis, Water Gun, Headbutt

Play Time: 5:55
Money: 6770 credits
Pokémon seen: 53
Pokémon owned: 31
Badges: 2

Location last saved at: Ilex Forest
Description of events: Well things are definitely looking up for me now!! Firstly, Qwilfish became in-season, so now I have caught one, plus I fought my way through Azalea gym successfully!! Bugsy went down all thanks to Spearow, very fun!! My rival also discovered how powerful my team is, so he was sent packing too. Then I ventured through Ilex Forest, capturing a few little things on the way, and finally reached Goldenrod City! Heh, then again, the trainers on the way didn't exactly put up much of a fight! Now I have a Bicycle, a Radio Card, Bill's phone number, and Mystery Gift!! Which leaves me with one thing to do... start headbutting trees for Exeggcute and *gulp* Pineco...
Aww, here it goes!!

Just one q., if yoou're in goldenrod city, how come your "position last saved at" is the ilex forest eh?

Manjoume Jun
09-08-2004, 06:06 PM
This is because I went into Goldenrod City just to quickly get all the stuff that I wanted to get, and then I returned to Ilex Forest to start headbutting trees for Exeggcute and Pineco.

EDIT: I am not going to post a diary entry for tonight for a couple of main reasons. Firstly, because I had to post yesterday's entry today, I don't want to end up flooding any potential readers with too many entries at once. Also, I have some homework to do, and I've had some other stuff to sort out relating to school as well, so I haven't really had much time to go on my GBA, but I'm definitely going to make an entry for tomorrow.

So until then, ciao!!

gold
09-11-2004, 02:51 PM
I'm definitely going to make an entry for tomorrow.

Well, It's 3 days so far.

Manjoume Jun
09-11-2004, 04:02 PM
Yeah, well I do have a life to live outside of PE2k and my GBA so I can't be expected to keep to everything I say, so try to stop complaining please.

And yes, I wasn't able to keep to what I said, but that's because these past few days have been a nightmare for me.

I've had a ton of homework, and I haven't been getting much sleep...

But now that it's the weekend, and I got loads of sleep last night, I'm gonna' try to update today.

I've also decided that I may not keep this daily, because I obviously seem incapable of keeping it that way.

I'll still try to update fairly often, and it'll always be after I've had an hour or so of playtime on it, just so that you don't miss too much, ^_^

So finally, I apologise for the lack of an entry for the 8th, 9th, and 10th.

See ya'!!

gold
09-15-2004, 05:50 PM
Hurry up Daniel.
To pass the time, guess his team lineup.
Flaafy
Quilava
Fearow
Haunter
Poliwhirl
Pineco

Manjoume Jun
09-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Right then, the rushing me is getting irritating, because I have a life to live, and school has been a major pain in the rear end recently, okay.

I will start posting more entires when I get the chance to, just give me a chance to live my life outside of this forum.

Please, just stop complaining!

gold
09-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Right then, the rushing me is getting irritating, because I have a life to live, and school has been a major pain in the rear end recently, okay.

I will start posting more entires when I get the chance to, just give me a chance to live my life outside of this forum.

Please, just stop complaining!
sorry.
School's been a pain in the neck for me too.

...Mr Mctaggart *shudder*

Manjoume Jun
09-23-2004, 12:59 AM
Holy hell it's been a long time since I made an entry, probably because it's been a long time since I've been on my Pokémon Gold... well, a little break never hurt anyone, especially with the way things started off for this.

But don't think that this thread will die, I guess I just needed some time to sort out my life when it came down to school and such.

Anyways, I'll hopefully be able to carry on with my Pokémon Gold file within the next few days, and so I can try and get the daily thing going once again.

So until then, ciao!!

Hariken4
09-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Maybe this could be turned into an entire forum! You gotten me inspired to start one of these, Dan! Keep up the good work!

gold
09-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Holy hell it's been a long time since I made an entry, probably because it's been a long time since I've been on my Pokémon Gold... well, a little break never hurt anyone, especially with the way things started off for this.

But don't think that this thread will die, I guess I just needed some time to sort out my life when it came down to school and such.

Anyways, I'll hopefully be able to carry on with my Pokémon Gold file within the next few days, and so I can try and get the daily thing going once again.

So until then, ciao!!

how about playing gold 8pm-12am and making an entry the next day.

Matthew
09-30-2004, 07:29 AM
Ummm.... :opps: Yeah... Dan kinda left the forums... so I don't think there are going to be any more updates... XD... unless he decides to come back... his farewell is in Other Chat.

Manjoume Jun
10-02-2004, 09:41 PM
Well, I'm back, but entries to this may become rare now, as FR and LG came out yesterday and I bought 'em both!!

So, yeah, okay!

gold
10-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Yay! :clap: The thread isn't going to die!
*shudder*
..Mr. McTaggart...

Manjoume Jun
10-07-2004, 01:22 PM
Yup, and in fact, despite though I bought both FireRed and LeafGreen, I'm still hankering to get through Gold without giving up, so HOPEFULLY (the word used in its broadest way), the diary entries will restart in a matter of days, w00t!

gold
10-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Yay!
Dan's not giving up!

Manjoume Jun
10-22-2004, 04:07 AM
Well, it seems as if this thread is kinda' dead, and I'm sorry to revive it after being down for so long, only things have been very busy and hectic recently.

What with me being ill (and I still am I'm afraid), and with a LOT of school work, plus I've been busy with various other things as well.

So this time I'm going to be truthful to you all...

I do not know when I will continue on my Gold file, but rest assured I WILL continue EVENTUALLY, I just don't know when.

I'll be sure to keep you all posted when I do though, ^_^

But for now, adios!

gold
10-22-2004, 05:48 PM
And I'll keep posting to keep the thread alive :biggrin:

Manjoume Jun
12-04-2004, 06:58 AM
Yeah, um, if this isn't completely obvious by the 2 month span since any updates, I just thought I'd confirm the fact that these diaries aren't going to continue any more, so this thread might as well be locked.

Who knows though, perhaps I'll actually write a successful diary of events from one of my games in the future, maybe, maybe not, only time will tell...

* * * UNOFFICIALLY CLOSED * * *