PDA

View Full Version : The Grass East of Pallet Town..

minitrini
04-23-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm sure you all know of this/have seen it, also the sea along the cycling path. Is there any way to get to this grass, or too the sea? If you know, please tell me. I think I heard something about using strength on the truck outside of Verdian, but yeah..

spr bhav
04-23-2007, 05:15 PM
I'm sure you all know of this/have seen it, also the sea along the cycling path. Is there any way to get to this grass, or too the sea? If you know, please tell me. I think I heard something about using strength on the truck outside of Verdian, but yeah..
No, only through a cheating device, i don't know what is in there, in FR/LG, they replaced all them with trees to prevent confusion.

Ness
04-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Yeap just what spr bhav said. I remember trying this a long time ago (like about 8 years ago) and all that happened was the game froze. It's probably not the wisest thing to do if you value your save data.

MagmarMan
04-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Anything with the truck is false.

Ryouko
04-23-2007, 09:48 PM
MagmarMan's right there is no truck thing, i dont think there is any way to get down there.

Venusaur456
04-23-2007, 10:31 PM
MagmarMan's right there is no truck thing, i dont think there is any way to get down there.
There is no truck that I've heard about.:confused:

Ness
04-24-2007, 02:54 PM
Anything with the truck is false.

Who said anything about a truck :eh:?

croagunk
04-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Minitri did. He said there was a truck.

Ness
04-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Minitri did. He said there was a truck.

Oh ooops :oops:. I missed that. My bad.

But yea what the other guys said; you can't do anything with the truck.

Comedy Is Fun
04-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh ooops :oops:. I missed that. My bad.

But yea what the other guys said; you can't do anything with the truck.

Oh yeah but you can ge tin the grass with the tangela about half way through the game that's by Pallet!(DUH I'm sure everyone knew that!)

Larvinator
04-25-2007, 12:24 AM
I watched a YouTube video where the guy used a haxing device to walk over the fence. His character fell through the grass and the game froze up and made this weird "eeeeeeeeeee" noise. ._.

mootixguy
04-25-2007, 02:01 PM
Haha! I've always wondered. But then I thought it was just for show since Pokemon creators won't create such a large patch of wild grass.

Ness
04-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Haha! I've always wondered. But then I thought it was just for show since Pokemon creators won't create such a large patch of wild grass.

Appearantly if have Mewtwo, Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres in your party and go to the truck by the SS Anne and show the driver all these Pokemon he'll go insane and drive the truck into the fence and you can catch a Mew in the grass there :rolleyes:... kidding.

I watched a YouTube video where the guy used a haxing device to walk over the fence. His character fell through the grass and the game froze up and made this weird "eeeeeeeeeee" noise. ._.

Same thing happened to me years back. I wouldn't suggest trying it though.

mootixguy
05-13-2007, 10:16 AM
I tried Sharking and my game just blanked out and the save file got deleted. Luckily I was using a ROM (specifically to test this out, since Sharking in ROMs are so much easier)

K3v1n
05-17-2007, 01:26 PM
There is no truck that I've heard about.:confused:
There is atruc in Fire red/Leafgreen.Not here though.

JentleViolence
05-26-2007, 10:12 PM
You can use walk-through-walls, go through the fence, and then have your game frozen. There really is nothing over there-not pokemon, not data, nothing. 'Cause you're not supposed to be able to go there. :oops: