PDA

View Full Version : The Pikachu Survivor Game - Closed Sign Ups

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 04:34 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/MainBanner50.png

THE PIKACHU SURVIVOR GAME: EXCESSIVE PIKA ANARCHY ROUND!

Legal Notice: Neo Pikachu understands the terms and conditions that this game may lead to massive Pikachu hysteria all over PE2K. In fact, thatís what Iím hoping for.

INTRODUCTION

Yes, you read it right. A whopping 50 contestants will be involved with this round! If you thought those rounds of fifteen people were nuts, this will blow you away. And as it stands, the Hall of Fame remains as this:

Round 1ís Winner: May Norman (The Ultra rustxneo Advocator)
Round 2ís Winner: Chuck Norris (We never finished)
Round 3ís Winner: Knightblazer (The Ultimate Pwning Machine)
Round 4ís Winner: Mario (Mr. Houston Himself)

Also, as special thanks for contributing banners and avatars, Hoshika, Knightblazer, and Mario have reservations for this round. Thanks again guys!

This round will be different from the others for the major fact that this will have 50 contestants, a totally redesigned layout, and more incredible thrills. Right now, I have 49 banners and avatars already lined up. Many of them are from previous rounds, and many of them are totally brand-spanking new. I did have to reuse some Pikachu pictures due to the sheer amount of avatars and banners, just keep that in mind.

Meanwhile, as with the previous four rounds, people who sign up for this need to agree that it's okay for me to change their signature and avatar. If you become a Pikachu in this game, your avatar and banner will be changed to reflect it. Donít worry, most people think I make great banners, and some even join this game just for that. :P

OBJECTIVE

Youíve survived fevers, colds, and coughs. However, when Pika Flu hit your town, this was definitely something your immune system wasnít ready for. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

The city where you live was overrun by a strange sickness known as Pika Flu, and the result of catching Pika Flu is finding yourself permanently turned into a Pikachu. To win this game, you need to be the last human standing. If you win this, youíll be able to freely ask for banners from me at any time. You wonít have to put up with the hassles that usually come from request threads. Along with that comes the privilege to laugh at the other 49 people who didnít make it.

Also, there are many people that enjoy losing at this game. These kinds of people are awesome. There are also special ways you can lose at this game, and I encourage everyone to lose. I love the idea of making 49 people on this forum a Pikachu.

HOW IT WORKS

When the game starts, everyone gets a number. And then, each day at noon (12 PM EST, or possibly 1 PM if I get a little tied up), a randomized roll is made to see who becomes a Pikachu. If your number is rolled, congratulations! Youíre now a Pikachu! Thatís not a good thing if youíre trying to win though.

Another way that you can become a Pikachu is through Slow Action Pika Flu, which contestants can use against each other to make each other Pikachus outside of the randomized roll. If you are hit with Slow Action Pika Flu, you have three days (exactly 72 hours from when it was contracted) to get a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure to remove the effect. If you donít get either before the time limit is up, those red cheeks, thunderbolt tail, and shiny black eyes should be a clear indication of what happened.

Meanwhile, to protect yourself against the randomized roll, there are items such as Immunities and Guards that offer protection from it. However, remember that they wonít permanently protect you, their effects wear off and you need a constant income of protection if you want to make it to the end. Also, despite the effect of items, the randomized roll will keep going until someone becomes a Pikachu.

CHALLENGES

If you want protective items, you need to participate and win challenges, which consist of trivia questions that will come from subjects all over the place. Meanwhile, Blessed Cure challenges are 100% Pokťmon related questions. Thatís the only hint. Also, if an item is pretty powerful, its questions will be harder.

There are two ways to submit answers to these trivia questions. The first and best way is to PM them. The second way is to post them in this thread. Whoever submits the right answers first out of both methods gets the item. Remember to answer fully also, as people in the past have lost out on items for forgetting to put details in their answers. Also, if you submit answers and at least one of them is wrong, Iím only going to tell you your answers are not 100% right. I wonít say which ones, you need to find that out on your own.

IMMUNITIES

Immunities last for a short while, but they give you infinite protection against Pikachu rolls for the time they last. Your number could be rolled a million times, but if you have an active Immunity, youíll be fine. However, once that Immunityís time is up, itís gone, and youíll have to get a new one to continue the effect. Also, Iíll label the days the Immunity will be active. ďACTIVE IMMUNITYĒ means you possess an Immunity that will still protect against future Pikachu rolls. ďEXPIRED IMMUNITYĒ means you had the Immunity for todayís Pikachu roll, but itís been used up. Also, toward the end of the game, Immunities become more powerful and valuable than they were in the beginning.

Also, it is possible to extend an already existing Immunity by earning another one.

Weak Immunity Ė Weak Immunities protect for one day. Considering there are 50 people in the beginning, these will be next to useless toward the beginning of the game. However, when the numbers start thinning out, expect to see more of them.

Strong Immunity Ė Strong Immunities protect for two days. Other than that, they behave like a normal Immunity.

Mega Immunity Ė Mega Immunities protect for three days. Considering there are 50 people, more of these will be offered generously toward the beginning.

GUARDS

Guards have no time limit like Immunities and last with you until you need them. However, they only work once per Guard. If you have a guard and your number is rolled, you will be protected for that one shot. They will save you from becoming a Pikachu as long as you have them with you. It is also possible to have multiple guards.

Power Guard Ė The Power Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if your number is rolled, the Power Guard is used up, and the roll takes place again.

Avenger Guard Ė The Avenger Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if the Avenger Guard is used, it becomes an Immunity for the day and triggers a second Pikachu roll. Just note, these will only be offered in the beginning. Toward the endgame, I will stop having challenges for them.

WEAPONS

These are all fun devices to use against other contestants. If youíre trying to win, why not take a few of them out to make it easier for you?

Spear of Revenge - This brutal and favorite piece of hardware is known for being a thrill maker. Whoever wins the Spear of Revenge gets to select three people who they think would make really great Pikachus. After theyíve been selected, the next Pikachu roll occurs only between those three people, while everyone else gets to watch the pleasure. However, if any of these three victims have Guards or Immunities, they are still counted. This can be used to your advantage though if youíre clever with who you pick.

Make sure youíre the one using the Spear of Revenge, not one of the people that are going to become a cute, fuzzy, electric mouse. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Also, the Spear of Revenge can not be held, it must be used instantly.

Slow Action Pika Flu Syringe Ė Getting this allows you to give another player Slow Action Pika Flu. Give it to a friend, or an enemy! Theyíll become a cute Pikachu if they donít a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure in three days time. Also, it must be used instantly, and can not be held to be used later.

Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction
ďOh nuts.Ē ~TVTMaster after using Pika Flu WOMD on himself thinking he could keep it away from other people. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

This is the ultimate joy toy for the insane, the psychotic, and the trigger-happy. Itís for those people that love Pikachu almost as much as I do, or just joined for the free Pikachu banner and avatar. Meanwhile, they also get to take out a few others with them.

When you get Pikachu Weapons of Mass Destruction because youíre psychotic or insane, you set off a massive detonation that sends a massive mushroom cloud of Pika Flu into the air. However, youíre at ground zero, so the first one to become a Pikachu is you. Congratulations. But thatís not all!

You also get to select two others to become Pikachus with you. It also passes through all Guards and Immunities due to the MASSIVE exposure. Meanwhile, two others even besides that get Slow Action Pika Flu. Really cool, eh? You know you want it!

Also, as TVTMaster discovered last round, you canít get it to keep it away from other people. Itís also used instantly.

CURES

Okay, so you donít want to be a Pikachu after allÖ http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cry.gif

But you werenít able to help it, or some mean or nasty psychotic person hit you with Slow Action Pika Flu and youíd like to get rid of it. These are how you get cured!

The Blessed Cure Ė This is undoubtedly the best item in the game, and itís the only way to get back into the game after becoming a Pikachu. If you win the Blessed Cure, you become human again, and you can get back into the game. Or, if you have Slow Action Pika Flu on you, this will get rid of it just in time.

Also, Blessed Cure Challenges only have Pokťmon-related questions. Thatís the only hint youíll get. Also, you canít participate in a Blessed Cure Challenge unless youíre a Pikachu or have Slow Action Pika Flu on you.

Gold Elixir Ė If some nasty person hit you with a syringe or a totally insane psychopath used Pika Flu WOMD and tagged you with Slow Action Pika Flu, this will help bail you out in time. Donít wait too long to get it, or you will become a Pikachu. Also, only people who have Slow Action Pika Flu can participate in Gold Elixir challenges.

CLOSING

WARNING: If you become a Pikachu and you take off your Pikachu banner and avatar, thatís considered forfeiting from the game and you will be unable to come back (Again, itís a part of the game!) And needless to say, I kinda frown upon this. Just keep them on and wait for Blessed Cure challenges. Theyíll come!

And lastly, if you win this massive PSG round, youíll be able to request banners, avatars, buttons, or whatever from me, unchallenged and uncontested. I get lots of demand all the time, and I just canít handle it all. But I will for you if you win this. Also, youíll get to laugh at the 49 Pikachus that this crazy game threw into action. Now who wouldnít want that? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cool.gif

So, ready to gamble your humanity for one heck of a prize?

Leaf Flame
04-24-2007, 04:50 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/MainBanner50.png

THE PIKACHU SURVIVOR GAME: EXCESSIVE PIKA ANARCHY ROUND!

Legal Notice: Neo Pikachu understands the terms and conditions that this game may lead to massive Pikachu hysteria all over PE2K. In fact, that’s what I’m hoping for.

INTRODUCTION

Yes, you read it right. A whopping 50 contestants will be involved with this round! If you thought those rounds of
fifteen people were nuts, this will blow you away. And as it stands, the Hall of Fame remains as this:

Round 1’s Winner: May Norman (The Ultra rustxneo Advocator)
Round 2’s Winner: Chuck Norris (We never finished)
Round 3’s Winner: Knightblazer (The Ultimate Pwning Machine)
Round 4’s Winner: Mario (Mr. Houston Himself)

Also, as special thanks for contributing banners and avatars, Hoshika, Knightblazer, and Mario have reservations for this round. Thanks again guys!

This round will be different from the others for the major fact that this will have 50 contestants, a totally redesigned layout, and more incredible thrills. Right now, I have 49 banners and avatars already lined up. Many of them are from previous rounds, and many of them are totally brand-spanking new. I did have to reuse some Pikachu pictures due to the sheer amount of avatars and banners, just keep that in mind.

Meanwhile, as with the previous four rounds, people who sign up for this need to agree that it's okay for me to change their signature and avatar. If you become a Pikachu in this game, your avatar and banner will be changed to reflect it. Don’t worry, most people think I make great banners, and some even join this game just for that. :P

OBJECTIVE

You’ve survived fevers, colds, and coughs. However, when Pika Flu hit your town, this was definitely something your immune system wasn’t ready for. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

The city where you live was overrun by a strange sickness known as Pika Flu, and the result of catching Pika Flu is finding yourself permanently turned into a Pikachu. To win this game, you need to be the last human standing. If you win this, you’ll be able to freely ask for banners from me at any time. You won’t have to put up with the hassles that usually come from request threads. Along with that comes the privilege to laugh at the other 49 people who didn’t make it.

Also, there are many people that enjoy losing at this game. These kinds of people are awesome. There are also special ways you can lose at this game, and I encourage everyone to lose. I love the idea of making 49 people on this forum a Pikachu.

HOW IT WORKS

When the game starts, everyone gets a number. And then, each day at noon (12 PM EST, or possibly 1 PM if I get a little tied up), a randomized roll is made to see who becomes a Pikachu. If your number is rolled, congratulations! You’re now a Pikachu! That’s not a good thing if you’re trying to win though.

Another way that you can become a Pikachu is through Slow Action Pika Flu, which contestants can use against each other to make each other Pikachus outside of the randomized roll. If you are hit with Slow Action Pika Flu, you have three days (exactly 72 hours from when it was contracted) to get a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure to remove the effect. If you don’t get either before the time limit is up, those red cheeks, thunderbolt tail, and shiny black eyes should be a clear indication of what happened.

Meanwhile, to protect yourself against the randomized roll, there are items such as Immunities and Guards that offer protection from it. However, remember that they won’t permanently protect you, their effects wear off and you need a constant income of protection if you want to make it to the end. Also, despite the effect of items, the randomized roll will keep going until someone becomes a Pikachu.

CHALLENGES

If you want protective items, you need to participate and win challenges, which consist of trivia questions that will come from subjects all over the place. Meanwhile, Blessed Cure challenges are 100% Pokémon related questions. That’s the only hint. Also, if an item is pretty powerful, its questions will be harder.

There are two ways to submit answers to these trivia questions. The first and best way is to PM them. The second way is to post them in this thread. Whoever submits the right answers first out of both methods gets the item. Remember to answer fully also, as people in the past have lost out on items for forgetting to put details in their answers. Also, if you submit answers and at least one of them is wrong, I’m only going to tell you your answers are not 100% right. I won’t say which ones, you need to find that out on your own.

IMMUNITIES

Immunities last for a short while, but they give you infinite protection against Pikachu rolls for the time they last. Your number could be rolled a million times, but if you have an active Immunity, you’ll be fine. However, once that Immunity’s time is up, it’s gone, and you’ll have to get a new one to continue the effect. Also, I’ll label the days the Immunity will be active. “ACTIVE IMMUNITY” means you possess an Immunity that will still protect against future Pikachu rolls. “EXPIRED IMMUNITY” means you had the Immunity for today’s Pikachu roll, but it’s been used up. Also, toward the end of the game, Immunities become more powerful and valuable than they were in the beginning.

Also, it is possible to extend an already existing Immunity by earning another one.

Weak Immunity – Weak Immunities protect for one day. Considering there are 50 people in the beginning, these will be next to useless toward the beginning of the game. However, when the numbers start thinning out, expect to see more of them.

Strong Immunity – Strong Immunities protect for two days. Other than that, they behave like a normal Immunity.

Mega Immunity – Mega Immunities protect for three days. Considering there are 50 people, more of these will be offered generously toward the beginning.

GUARDS

Guards have no time limit like Immunities and last with you until you need them. However, they only work once per Guard. If you have a guard and your number is rolled, you will be protected for that one shot. They will save you from becoming a Pikachu as long as you have them with you. It is also possible to have multiple guards.

Power Guard – The Power Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if your number is rolled, the Power Guard is used up, and the roll takes place again.

Avenger Guard – The Avenger Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if the Avenger Guard is used, it becomes an Immunity for the day and triggers a second Pikachu roll. Just note, these will only be offered in the beginning. Toward the endgame, I will stop having challenges for them.

WEAPONS

These are all fun devices to use against other contestants. If you’re trying to win, why not take a few of them out to make it easier for you?

Spear of Revenge - This brutal and favorite piece of hardware is known for being a thrill maker. Whoever wins the Spear of Revenge gets to select three people who they think would make really great Pikachus. After they’ve been selected, the next Pikachu roll occurs only between those three people, while everyone else gets to watch the pleasure. However, if any of these three victims have Guards or Immunities, they are still counted. This can be used to your advantage though if you’re clever with who you pick.

Make sure you’re the one using the Spear of Revenge, not one of the people that are going to become a cute, fuzzy, electric mouse. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Also, the Spear of Revenge can not be held, it must be used instantly.

Slow Action Pika Flu Syringe – Getting this allows you to give another player Slow Action Pika Flu. Give it to a friend, or an enemy! They’ll become a cute Pikachu if they don’t a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure in three days time. Also, it must be used instantly, and can not be held to be used later.

Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction
“Oh nuts.” ~TVTMaster after using Pika Flu WOMD on himself thinking he could keep it away from other people. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

This is the ultimate joy toy for the insane, the psychotic, and the trigger-happy. It’s for those people that love Pikachu almost as much as I do, or just joined for the free Pikachu banner and avatar. Meanwhile, they also get to take out a few others with them.

When you get Pikachu Weapons of Mass Destruction because you’re psychotic or insane, you set off a massive detonation that sends a massive mushroom cloud of Pika Flu into the air. However, you’re at ground zero, so the first one to become a Pikachu is you. Congratulations. But that’s not all!

You also get to select two others to become Pikachus with you. It also passes through all Guards and Immunities due to the MASSIVE exposure. Meanwhile, two others even besides that get Slow Action Pika Flu. Really cool, eh? You know you want it!

Also, as TVTMaster discovered last round, you can’t get it to keep it away from other people. It’s also used instantly.

CURES

Okay, so you don’t want to be a Pikachu after all… http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cry.gif

But you weren’t able to help it, or some mean or nasty psychotic person hit you with Slow Action Pika Flu and you’d like to get rid of it. These are how you get cured!

The Blessed Cure – This is undoubtedly the best item in the game, and it’s the only way to get back into the game after becoming a Pikachu. If you win the Blessed Cure, you become human again, and you can get back into the game. Or, if you have Slow Action Pika Flu on you, this will get rid of it just in time.

Also, Blessed Cure Challenges only have Pokémon-related questions. That’s the only hint you’ll get. Also, you can’t participate in a Blessed Cure Challenge unless you’re a Pikachu or have Slow Action Pika Flu on you.

Gold Elixir – If some nasty person hit you with a syringe or a totally insane psychopath used Pika Flu WOMD and tagged you with Slow Action Pika Flu, this will help bail you out in time. Don’t wait too long to get it, or you will become a Pikachu. Also, only people who have Slow Action Pika Flu can participate in Gold Elixir challenges.

CLOSING

WARNING: If you become a Pikachu and you take off your Pikachu banner and avatar, that’s considered forfeiting from the game and you will be unable to come back (Again, it’s a part of the game!) And needless to say, I kinda frown upon this. Just keep them on and wait for Blessed Cure challenges. They’ll come!

And lastly, if you win this massive PSG round, you’ll be able to request banners, avatars, buttons, or whatever from me, unchallenged and uncontested. I get lots of demand all the time, and I just can’t handle it all. But I will for you if you win this. Also, you’ll get to laugh at the 49 Pikachus that this crazy game threw into action. Now who wouldn’t want that? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cool.gif

So, ready to gamble your humanity for one heck of a prize? Come on, you know you want to join the craziest game PE2K has ever seen…
Save me a spot ill join!First one to be in wooooo!!!Reserve me a spot.

Lotad
04-24-2007, 05:02 AM
=D Yay! Your starting it again! =3 Reserve me a spot!

Tiana_M
04-24-2007, 05:10 AM
Sign me up for the free pikachu avvie and banner!! ^_^ I don't think I'll be all that good at the actual trivia but I'll still give it my best. BTW Neo, your new avvie is awsome.

LS
04-24-2007, 11:53 AM
NEO! SAVE me a spot!!! I'v been wanting in since like.. well.. you remember.

Finch
04-24-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm in, for the first time.

Negative Zone
04-24-2007, 12:13 PM
._. I'll try my hardest to win! I do want to keep my avvy and sig.

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Oh goodie, first fresh batch of victims. :P

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200

(44 Spots Remaining, 3 Reserved for Mario, Hoshika, and Knightblazer)

Ketamine
04-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Sign me up plox!! please please please :P

Knightblazer
04-24-2007, 01:25 PM
Humanity in danger...?

I'm your resident undead bloodsucker, pal. I'm already reserved, just here to confirm it. Prepare for serious pwnage once again... (I hope) Why did you ave to put it so close to my mid-term exams...? T_T

And also...

Avenger Guard – The Avenger Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if the Avenger Guard is used, it becomes an Immunity for the day and triggers a second Pikachu roll. Just note, these will only be offered in the beginning. Toward the endgame, I will stop having challenges for them.

Hmm... I had a feeling some rule like this would appear, considering my exepctional peformance in Round 3... xD

Knightblazer

Larvinator
04-24-2007, 02:04 PM
*dances in a figure eight circle around her location* It worked! It worked! ^^

Yeah, and count meh in. ^^

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 03:19 PM
More! More!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator

(41 Spots Remaining, 2 Reserved for Mario and Hoshika)

Also, yeah, I liked the older version of Avenger Guard better. But, since they're pretty powerful, they won't be on toward the end.

LordZangoose
04-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Neo! can I have spot please? Maybe I'll make some pikachu sprites for the game.

Lonsie
04-24-2007, 07:41 PM
I guess I'll join, but I do like me banner and avie, so...

I MUST WIN!!!

Xtra
04-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Could I get a spot? This seems fun!

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Sure! Sprites would be awesome, LZ.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra

(38 Spots Remaining, 2 Reserved for Mario and Hoshika)

Oh, I can just feel it. This is going to ROCK!

theEND
04-24-2007, 08:48 PM
Neo, Pikachu me up! :D

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Neo, Pikachu me up! :D

Gladly. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika

(37 Spots Remaining, 2 Reserved for Mario and Hoshika)

Draconic_Espeon
04-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, LZ and Lonsie have already joined... Which leaves me to complete the threesome! Sign me up, Neo!

And now... To go read the rules... ><

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Yeah, LZ and Lonsie have already joined... Which leaves me to complete the threesome! Sign me up, Neo!

And now... To go read the rules... ><

I tried to make the rules funny as well as being nicely detailed so it wouldn't be confusing. And I'll add you in, of course.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon

(36 Spots Remaining, 2 Reserved for Mario and Hoshika)

Hoshika
04-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Count me in this, even if I'm reserved. =P

Lord Fedora
04-24-2007, 10:39 PM
I'm in. This looks cool.

Chewy
04-24-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm gonna do my best to lose! Sign me up!

Pikablu Pie
04-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Ooh, count me in. :3

Neo Emolga
04-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Yes! You're all in. Thanks for joining!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie

(32 Spots Remaining, 1 Reserved for Mario)

Negative Zone
04-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Do you really think it'll get 50 members?

Larvinator
04-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Do you really think it'll get 50 members?
It has 18 members within a day. I think its safe to say we'll get 50 members. ^^

Negative Zone
04-24-2007, 11:48 PM
It has 18 members within a day. I think its safe to say we'll get 50 members. ^^

I suppose that's right.

Legendary Wolf
04-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Neo, your arent allowed to count me out, I AM IN.

Negative Zone
04-25-2007, 12:08 AM

Yeah! Now it's a party!

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 12:33 AM

You got it, my man!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider

(31 Spots Remaining, 1 Reserved for Mario)

sonickid01
04-25-2007, 12:35 AM
31 freaking spots? Or 30?

I AM IN! I shall kill you all in this 50-player round. Mwahaha. Ph34r the Pikachu of Sonickid01!

I'm done now.

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 12:36 AM
31 freaking spots? Or 30?

I AM IN! I shall kill you all in this 50-player round. Mwahaha. Ph34r the Pikachu of Sonickid01!

I'm done now.

Oh, I'm pretty sure we'll get 50 people. Just give it time.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01

(30 Spots Remaining, 1 Reserved for Mario)

Hoshika
04-25-2007, 01:02 AM
Heeheehee... next time, get a de-evolution potion. XD

I'd like to reserve my spot as a Pikachu-to-be, please. =P

Sixto
04-25-2007, 02:16 AM
Mario, reporting for duty. *salutes* :tongue3:

Negative Zone
04-25-2007, 02:31 AM
With Fifty people, it'll be too easy to become a Pikachu. Yay! It's time to join the legion of Neo! Don't ask how much sugar I had. :P Just too much. >=O Haha! *twitches* NEO4LIFE! Yayz! I have a hyperactive body.

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 02:43 AM
Mario, reporting for duty. *salutes* :tongue3:

Copy that, amigo.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario

28 Spots Remaining

We're gettin' there.

Knightblazer
04-25-2007, 02:49 AM
*coughs* Err... I shalt pwn all peoples! MUAHAHAHA! FEAR THE TERROR THAT WILL AND MIGHT BE.... PIKACHUBLAZER! *coughs*

All in all, if I become a Pikachu, I'm gonna help the Chief with all these folks. At least, that's what I remember talking to him about it... X.x

Knightblazer

EmBreon
04-25-2007, 03:15 AM
Mario says:
join the Pikachu Survivor Game
Mario says:
why? cause I said so

Well, who could argue with that? :P

Anyway, this seems fun. Count me in. :)

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 04:00 AM
Well, who could argue with that? :P

Anyway, this seems fun. Count me in. :)

Oh, it is very, very fun. I think you'll love it. :P

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon

27 Spots Remaining

RocketMeowth
04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Kitty wants in again! Kitty wants in! I had so much fun the first time and I am hoping to do good again this round!

I know I won't win but who cares. This game is extremely fun!

=^^= Nya

Gaia
04-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Count me in, my very awesome Pikachu. :P Now I'm playing for real! >:D

*goes on killing spree*

Lotad
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
27 Spots Remaining

x3 I can tell this is going to be fun, but are you sure your going to like doing something larger than the Round 2 Madness you cancelled? I probably would have won Round 2 since I think I had multiple guards and stuff... T_T I also love the Spear of Revenge! =D

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 02:00 PM
x3 I can tell this is going to be fun, but are you sure your going to like doing something larger than the Round 2 Madness you cancelled? I probably would have won Round 2 since I think I had multiple guards and stuff... T_T I also love the Spear of Revenge! =D

Round 2 was canceled because I didn't make the banners and avatars ahead of time and I eventually ran out of them. However, now... I have all 49 banner and avatar combos already made and ready to go. So the biggest thing that screwed up Round 2 was taken care of.

And the listing...

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia

25 Spots Remaining (We're halfway there!)

Kenneth
04-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I will be the last one standing this time...... for I wish to join the party!

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 02:25 PM

Welcome to paradise.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth

24 Spots Remaining

Ali the Dark One
04-25-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm here to join the game ;)

I hope I get as far as last time...

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm here to join the game ;)

I hope I get as far as last time...

Always nice to have you with us. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One

23 Spots Remaining

Knightblazer
04-25-2007, 03:00 PM
How about a side bet for those who will be Pikas for the entire thing?

Come ye! Come ye! Place yer bets on the winner! Who will it be, ye rodents? Knightblazer the pwning machine?

Pwning machine? She's just a gal who stays up until four in the morning...

Or can it be Mario 'Drunkard' Houston?

He drank all your wine from the Green Room...

Maybe the famous lil' Hoshika?

The random Pichu/Pikachu person who answers your random questions? I'm amazed.

Or perhaps the unexpected? We shall know it when the time comes... place yer bets, folks!

xDDDDD

Knightblazer

espeonlover
04-25-2007, 03:07 PM
can i join? unless its full, if you put the banner in, put it under my vpp, as i wanna keep it :D

Charbok
04-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Never done this b4, but ill give it a shot. It'd be fun being a pikachu!

Hakken
04-25-2007, 07:40 PM
I'll join 'cause I've got nothing better to do. Hey, it's a great reason!

Entei_3000
04-25-2007, 07:44 PM
May I join, please? It sounds fun.

Dog of Hellsing
04-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Liek, OMFG I wanna joyn!!one11!

Lol, seriously though, sign my up fer this Neo. I never joined any of the others, but this sounds too good to pass up. Besides, I have to prove that we Tyranitar can pwn you fuzzy little yellow, electrified Pikachu XD.

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 09:06 PM
And we rock on.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer

18 Spots remaining (We're getting there!)

Hoshika
04-25-2007, 09:34 PM
Chuuu-pichu, I need to make up my mind whether I'm a Pichu or a Pikachu. =P

If I change my banner and sig to be Pikachu-based, do I automatically lose? XD

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 09:38 PM
Chuuu-pichu, I need to make up my mind whether I'm a Pichu or a Pikachu. =P

If I change my banner and sig to be Pikachu-based, do I automatically lose? XD

Eh, show it to me first, if you don't mind.

Hoshika
04-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Eh, show it to me first, if you don't mind.

I was just wondering. If I want to put a PSG-based banner+avatar combo on me, it'll have a Pichu. =P

Draconic_Espeon
04-25-2007, 09:54 PM
The only one of these that I have had the priviledge of joining was the ill-fated Round Two. I turned yellow and fuzzy before it ended, though. I remember having a feeling that I would turn into a Pikachu, and then did the next day... 0_o That was kinda weird.

I think I'll put my old 'Warning' banner up again. ^^

Calypso
04-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Count me in, Neo ;D

Neo Emolga
04-25-2007, 10:18 PM
I was just wondering. If I want to put a PSG-based banner+avatar combo on me, it'll have a Pichu. =P

But you're too silly to be a Pichu in this game. :P

Count me in, Neo ;D

You got it.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso

17 Spots remaining

sonickid01
04-25-2007, 10:57 PM
Hah. That was fast. lol.

Dang, sign up you posting machines! I want to start! And turn you all into Pikachus! Hah! Hah! I! Will! Shut up! Now! *nothinged*

hbmacho101
04-25-2007, 11:53 PM
i want to be in it too!

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 12:00 AM
i want to be in it too!

Gladly. We're getting closer and closer toward the ultimate moment.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101

16 Spots remaining

Hoshika
04-26-2007, 12:02 AM
And I'm getting closer and closer to the completion of my surprise. Hehe.

How are you going to do this 50-person thing? Because you usually mix the names up again, and... yeah. Stuff like that.

Xalapeno
04-26-2007, 12:05 AM

Sorry man. Out of 49 other players that I plan to beat, you're #1 on my list.:tongue:
This should be an honor. ^_^:tongue: Everyone else is tied at #2. And I'm at #3.
#3, because I don't know if I'll get the WOMD.

Well, best of luck to everyone.:clap:

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 12:08 AM
And I'm getting closer and closer to the completion of my surprise. Hehe.

How are you going to do this 50-person thing? Because you usually mix the names up again, and... yeah. Stuff like that.

Yeah, 50 names is a lot to mix.

Would it be okay if I randomize the names when there's only 20 people left? Or just not do it at all?

Lord Voldemort
04-26-2007, 12:23 AM
I want to join, if just for the Pikachu banner. (There's still 15 spots left, right?)

sonickid01
04-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah, 50 names is a lot to mix.

Would it be okay if I randomize the names when there's only 20 people left? Or just not do it at all?

Just cut it completely, Neo. The numbers are like the numbers in basketball, or your local sport. They are the player's second name. "Look at number 16 shoot!" You know? These should be the same way. Give us a number, and let us stick to it the entire game. It'll be more fun if we can just own the number completely.

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 12:28 AM
I want to join, if just for the Pikachu banner. (There's still 15 spots left, right?)

Yep! I don't even mind if people are just in it for Pikachu banners and avatars. And there's still plenty of room for you.

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort

15 Spots Remaining

Blue-
04-26-2007, 01:09 AM
I'm in this! Reserve meh!

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 03:02 AM
I'm in this! Reserve meh!

You got it!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday

14 Spots Remaining

Chewy
04-26-2007, 04:09 AM
I don't want to stick to the same number through the whole thing...maybe change it for every 5 Pikachus?

Tiana_M
04-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Woah we're already down to 14 slots! I can't wait for it to start.

Yeah, maybe Chewy is right, we should change numbers after a certain number of people have been pikafied. To me, 5 sounds like a good number of pikafied people to wait for before changing the numbers around.

Lotad
04-26-2007, 07:43 AM
I'm pretty sure Neo shuffles the numbers after each turn, like he did in the other rounds.

Larvinator
04-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Why is it even that big of a deal? All it does is give the man more work to do. :sleepy:

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Why is it even that big of a deal? All it does is give the man more work to do. :sleepy:

It's... time needlessly wasted. Your chances of becoming a Pikachu don't even change. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/innocent.gif

Also, when I randomize names, I do it by hand. Doing 50 or so names would be like 20 minutes down the drain for really no reason.

theEND
04-26-2007, 08:26 PM
True, yet we appreciate it much more than what it seems to worth on the realistic side of life. Although most of us may not notice this until they read what I say (I see this somewhat common in the people of today.....I'm kind of like an Old World timer myself.), this game proves to us that Neo is very, very devoted to PE2K, his friends, and the members of PE2K, as if all the other things he does here doesn't, and he is the PERFECT example of how a grown and mature man is. Respondsible, very kind and gentle with others, knows how to work his way through his own schedule and problems, etc. This gives us the clue that leads to a fact that he can plan ahead very well, can manage time, and is a very hard worker. The world would be much better if more people like Neo came along, but for now, we can just settle down with one very special Neo we have. :3

I'm very impressed by him. It's no wonder that he's a role model to all that he encounters on his Pikachu Flu-inizing Adventures. Flu me up!

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 08:39 PM
True, yet we appreciate it much more than what it seems to worth on the realistic side of life. Although most of us may not notice this until they read what I say (I see this somewhat common in the people of today.....I'm kind of like an Old World timer myself.), this game proves to us that Neo is very, very devoted to PE2K, his friends, and the members of PE2K, as if all the other things he does here doesn't, and he is the PERFECT example of how a grown and mature man is. Respondsible, very kind and gentle with others, knows how to work his way through his own schedule and problems, etc. This gives us the clue that leads to a fact that he can plan ahead very well, can manage time, and is a very hard worker. The world would be much better if more people like Neo came along, but for now, we can just settle down with one very special Neo we have. :3

I'm very impressed by him. It's no wonder that he's a role model to all that he encounters on his Pikachu Flu-inizing Adventures. Flu me up!

Hey, thank you for that heart-warming statement. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Also, I'm hoping 14 more people join, but if it takes too long, I don't mind starting early if other people don't want to keep waiting.

Hoshika
04-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey, thank you for that heart-warming statement. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Also, I'm hoping 14 more people join, but if it takes too long, I don't mind starting early if other people don't want to keep waiting.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...!!

*clones self 14 times*

That's... 14 times the young Pika craziness!*

*Taxes apply. Offer expires whenever I say so.

Oh yeah. If I become a Pikachu(and I probably will), be free to remove my Pika Army.

Nikki the Mew
04-27-2007, 11:10 AM
If all 50 spots haven't been taken up yet, I'd like to join in too, Mr. Neo. This seems really fun.

Edit: By the way, you can take my whole signature out when I become a Pikachu. I have it saved in a word file, so I'm fine with it.

Knightblazer
04-27-2007, 11:36 AM
He will always do that, Nikki. Espicially when we did the entire April Fool's joke on Scott and co. It was so freakin' hilarious. xD

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew

13 SPOTS LEFT, PEOPLE!

Just ta help you out, Chief. =P

I just realized: the reserved folks (me, Hoshi and Mari) all come it after seven folks. Concidence? xD

Knightblazer

Nikki the Mew
04-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Well, I've seen people with VPPs & other stuff, and the Pika Survivor banner in their sig. So, I was just giving Neo a little heads up.

Venusaur456
04-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Can I play this game?

Neo Emolga
04-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Can I play this game?

You most certainly can!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456

12 SPOTS LEFT, WE CAN DO IT! JOIN UP, ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

Hoshika
04-27-2007, 10:02 PM
I just realized: the reserved folks (me, Hoshi and Mari) all come it after seven folks. Concidence? xD

Knightblazer

That's because we're lucky. =D

Almost done with the present... hope I can make it in time...

Alex the Charmander
04-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Count me in! Another round, another 500 or so doses of fun.

Knightblazer
04-28-2007, 12:54 AM
Count me in! Another round, another 500 or so doses of fun.

Of course you can, my man! (Hey, that rhymed! xD)

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander

11 MORE SPOTS! JOIN IN NOW; AND HAVE THE RIDE OF YER LIFE!

Knightblazer

Anorexic Snorlax
04-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Wait! *Runs in front of street causing extreme break-age* I'd really like to sign up! Last time I had a blast, and I'm suspecting the same for this round...

Larvinator
04-28-2007, 04:16 AM
Course you can, Anorexic Snorlax. ;D

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax

Only 10 spots left, get in here now while you have a chance!

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Wow, 40 people in 4 days. O.o

Clutch
04-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Whoa, there's actually some spots left. :P

I'm in.

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 04:36 AM
Whoa, there's actually some spots left. :P

I'm in.
Correction. XD 41 people in 4 days. Lol. Pretty cool.

Shady
04-28-2007, 04:40 AM
Huray, there's some spots left. I've been trying to join this for a while... only to find all the places were taken. xP

My chance to become a Pikachu has come. xD

Knightblazer
04-28-2007, 04:40 AM
Amp, YOU'RE BACK?! *glomps* And Shady, you're in....!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Amplified Pikachu
- Shady

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! EIGHT MORE!

Knightblazer

Knightblazer
04-28-2007, 04:42 AM
I just edited it. =P Shady posted when I was typing. xD

Knightblazer

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 04:42 AM
I just edited it. =P Shady posted when I was typing. xD

Knightblazer
Fine, I deleted my post. XD Just to be nice.

catch em all
04-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Can I join it looks fun.

sonickid01
04-28-2007, 12:21 PM
Just 6 more spots and we're good!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Amplified Pikachu
- Shady
- catch em all

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Thank you to whoever has been helping me in updating the list. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Agh, 6 more! Come on, we can get there, I want this to be as massively insane as possible!

xxxSakura
04-28-2007, 02:15 PM
KB invited me to join here. SHE said that it's fun xD

So... Join? xD

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 02:45 PM
KB invited me to join here. SHE said that it's fun xD

So... Join? xD

Trust me, you will NOT regret joining this fun and wonderful craziness!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Amplified Pikachu
- Shady
- catch em all
- xxxSakura

5 MORE! 5 MORE!!!

sonickid01
04-28-2007, 02:56 PM
- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Amplified Pikachu
- Shady
- catch em all
- xxxSakura
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!

You could be one of those five spots! Hurry, hurry! This may be your only opportunity for months, seeing as this game has 50 contestants!

LordZangoose
04-28-2007, 02:58 PM
I PMed five more peeps! Here's hoping they join!

Shiny Loser
04-28-2007, 03:10 PM
Spots left? Count me in thx^^

LordZangoose
04-28-2007, 03:25 PM
Spots left? Count me in thx^^

Welcome to the game and thanks for joining!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Amplified Pikachu
- Shady
- catch em all
- xxxSakura
- Shiny Loser
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!

kitten_Gal
04-28-2007, 03:37 PM
I want to play.Give kitten a spot.

LordZangoose
04-28-2007, 03:44 PM
I want to play.Give kitten a spot.

Welcome! Remember to keep all hands and feet away from rabid Pikachus throughout the duration of the ride. Thank you, and enjoy your stay here at the Pikachu Survivor Game!

- Leaf Flame
- Milos
- Tiana_M
- Legend Slayer
- Finch
- Deoxys200
- Team Evolution
- Knightblazer
- Larvinator
- LordZangoose
- lonewolf
- Xtra
- ChronoPika
- Draconic_Espeon
- Hoshika
- Eeveeking929
- Chewy
- Pikablu Pie
- Dark Rider
- sonickid01
- Team overkill
- Mario
- EmBreon
- RocketMeowth
- Gaia
- Kenneth
- Ali the Dark One
- espeonlover
- Charbok
- Hakken
- Entei_3000
- Tyranitar_Trainer
- Calypso
- hbmacho101
- Lord Voldemort
- Snowball Sunday
- Nikki the Mew
- Venusaur456
- Alex the Charmander
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Amplified Pikachu
- Shady
- catch em all
- xxxSakura
- Shiny Loser
- kitten_Gal
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!
- YOUR NAME HERE!!!

Only 3 spots left people! Join or be forced to join!

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Ha ha ha, we're soooo close!!! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

This is going to be a complete and total RIOT!

3 People left, this is like your last chance to get into the craziest game ever. So if you're reading this and you're not in yet, JOIN!!!

I'm going crazy...

LordZangoose
04-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Maybe we should make people join on pain of ban? Just kidding (or am I?)

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Maybe we should make people join on pain of ban? Just kidding (or am I?)

Actually, I just rechecked, we have four more open slots, not three.

Sixto
04-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Actually, I just rechecked, we have four more open slots, not three.
Neo, are you creating a new thread for the game itself? It would help since this one is already long. After all, post count doesn't count here so it really shouldn't matter.

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 04:28 PM
Neo, are you creating a new thread for the game itself? It would help since this one is already long. After all, post count doesn't count here so it really shouldn't matter.

Yeah, I'll do that. That way people will also know that the game has started. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Draconic_Espeon
04-28-2007, 04:30 PM
*randomly pulls out trumpet and plays "Final Countdown"*

Come on, people! It's the chance of a lifetime! Don't let it slip through your fingers!

Dog of Hellsing
04-28-2007, 04:48 PM
*Whips out her handy-dandy flamethrower and her handy-dandy rocket launcher.* If we don't four more people here, I just might have to prove how freaking crazy nusto I really is! *Insane cackle.* Don't make meh do it! Now join or suffer the wrath of meh craziness!

LordZangoose
04-28-2007, 04:48 PM
*randomly pulls out trumpet and plays "Final Countdown"*

Come on, people! It's the chance of a lifetime! Don't let it slip through your fingers!

You're not even my friend anymore. That's the worst song ever. JK, but not for the last part.

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Agh, I really, really want to start this crazy game right now...

I wish Scott would join. That would be awesome.

LordZangoose
04-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Agh, I really, really want to start this crazy game right now...

I wish Scott would join. That would be awesome.

No, what would be funny was if Sent joined. I'd give him Slow Action Pika-flu every time I could, until he finally couldn't get a cure. Or I'd try to use a WOMD.

Chewy
04-28-2007, 05:12 PM
Good riddance to sanity and common sense and all that other useless logic stuffs! ^^

Dog of Hellsing
04-28-2007, 05:33 PM
C'mon Neo, ;et's start this li'l shindig early so's I don't gotta kill no one's fer not joining XD. Although it would be easier for ya if we wait...*Decides to advertise in her sig.* I'll have to replace booty-smacking Pichu for a time lol.

Larvinator
04-28-2007, 05:39 PM
No, the real way to go is random PM hits that people will just look at in disgust before damning them to the Area of Deleted Stuff! [/random]

Off Topic: TyT (can I call you that? =O), when are you going to finish up the RPA roleplay? =/

Lotad
04-28-2007, 05:46 PM
T_T I haven't posted here much, and I was expecting a question already... People better join... I need to win this once! =3

Someone! Ask a question... I'm getting impatient and bored...

Draconic_Espeon
04-28-2007, 06:30 PM
You're not even my friend anymore. That's the worst song ever. JK, but not for the last part.

Yeah, but KB said something about it was the 'Final Countdown'... I had to. It was some outside force that I don't understand making me do it.

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 06:47 PM
C'mon Neo, ;et's start this li'l shindig early so's I don't gotta kill no one's fer not joining XD. Although it would be easier for ya if we wait...*Decides to advertise in her sig.* I'll have to replace booty-smacking Pichu for a time lol.

I have like everything ready, that's the thing...

Let's just wait until tonight, but if people don't come, I'll start it and we'll fire everything up.

Tabbloza
04-28-2007, 07:14 PM
If there's still room, I'll join. I always wanted to be a Pikachu. xD

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Yay, 3 more people left! ^-^ But I'm wondering, Neo, at what point did the list go wrong? I mean, did somebody accidentally double-sign up? o.O

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I'll Join!

Pikachu is one of my favorite pokemon, just look at my avi, it's Ash's Pikachu crying over a cracked ketchup bottle XP

Neo Gengar
04-28-2007, 08:03 PM
I will join pikachu is pretty cool

Chewy
04-28-2007, 08:09 PM
Yay, 3 more people left! ^-^ But I'm wondering, Neo, at what point did the list go wrong? I mean, did somebody accidentally double-sign up? o.O

When sonickid01 posted it, he mistakely put 1 less spot left.

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 08:21 PM
AGH, WE JUST NEED ONE MORE!!!

We can do it!

Groudon_fan
04-28-2007, 08:24 PM
*GF!* I will join!

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 08:26 PM
*GF!* I will join!

YES! WE ARE READY TO ROCK!

Okay, I'm locking this and starting a new thread. I'll also post the rules again so you just have to check the first post to find them.

First challenge will be coming soon!

*Unsticky