PDA

View Full Version : Curious about the content capacity...

Daedalus
04-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah, hi. I'm Daedalus, new guy here, and I can't exactly seem to find some crucial information about certain RP rules here.

Basically... how heavy is a game allowed to be, considering all? Is there a rating limit, or as long as you put up the highest one, anything can happen? Are there any themes that are frowned upon here?

And finally, considering how people seem to be on other boards... is there a decent/good amount of good roleplayers here?

LordZangoose
04-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah, hi. I'm Daedalus, new guy here, and I can't exactly seem to find some crucial information about certain RP rules here.

Basically... how heavy is a game allowed to be, considering all? Is there a rating limit, or as long as you put up the highest one, anything can happen? Are there any themes that are frowned upon here?

And finally, considering how people seem to be on other boards... is there a decent/good amount of good roleplayers here?

Well, the first question you have is answered if you look through the stickies. Anything above a barely R-rated RP will probably be locked. Certain things will be locked no matter if there is a rating tag. We don't have RPs about street hoes and what they do every night as an RP. Certain themes are frowned upon, and if you're unsure, ask a moderator before posting the RP.

In answer to your last question, there is a fairly large base of good to decent RPers, but unfortunately, many n00bs claim residence in the RPing halls. No matter how good your RP is, unless you are a legendary member on these forums, at least one n00b will come and think that he or she is good enough and will sign-up. Usually, after being denied they will SPAM and argue in your thread, but that depends on the case. Hope this helps.

Lord Celebi
04-24-2007, 08:33 PM

First question: Well, Blood and Guts used in posts/RPs is completely okay. I personally love to get into the gorey details (They call me Psychotic, but I don't listen). As long as you don't start Sex: The Role Play, then you're in the clear.

Second, there are good RPers in here, (You're looking at one) but they usually only RP in serious RPs, because mainly inexperienced RPers RP. I'd suggest looking at the Team RP II thread (Its stickied :P) for a good gathering of very experienced RPers.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to shoot me a PM/AIM. Besides that, questions answered, topic closed.

*Infraction Mallet locks the thread in the form of a question mark*