PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon Sailorstars

Alakazam
09-01-2004, 01:51 AM
Are there any Sailor Moon fans out there who'd like to see Sailorstars, the final season?

Pichu
09-01-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm not a big Sailor Moon fan but I would like to see the Sailor Stars season.

SPOILER:

But it creeps me out that the Sailor Stars are really guys but the turn into girls when they transform! :surp: :dazed:

Alakazam
09-01-2004, 05:54 PM
...and it doesn't creep you out the Uranus and Neptune are lovers?

Anyway, for Pichu and anyone else who'd like to watch Sailorstars:

1- Go to http://www.princessserenity.net

2-Enter the homepage

3- click on "Multimedia"

4- Click on "Full Length Episodes"

(make sure to click on the SMALL link (after part 13) at the bottom of the server policy, not the big link)

5- Click on "Fifth Season - Sailorstars" (try the Sweeden mirror if the main server isn't working)

6 - Happy downloading! Each episode is in two parts (in Real Player format), and each is between 15-20 MB. The servers DO work, but can be busy sometimes. If the files aren't working, bookmark the page and come back later.

NOTE: Downloading Sailorstars is NOT illegal. This is because the series hasn't been translated in English or distributed commerically (VHS, DVD, etc.) in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. Because of this, the company who owns the rights is in Japan, and thus, there is no copyright protection for the series in the US, Canada, or the UK.

ANOTHER NOTE: However, if you live in a European country other than the UK, it may be illegal. To see if it is, check to see whether Sailorstars has been dubbed or released commerically in your country.

Also, it is illegal to download the first four series or the movies in the US, since they are protected by US copyright laws by Pioneer / DIC / Cloverway. I don't advocate or take any responsibilty for anyone downloading those files. DON'T DO IT. JUST BUY THE DVDs!

Strawberry
09-02-2004, 02:27 AM
Kyaa! I wanna see this so bad... Evil U.S. D.I.C (Or whoever dubbed it, I don't pay attention) people... *Sigh* 15-20 MB? That'll take me fifty-million hours... Oh well, I've read two of the three manga volumes of Sailorstars (Or StarS), the second and... the ending... *Sniff* I didn't realize it was the ending when I read it, and then I found out online, and I was like, "O__O NUUUU!!!!"

*Looks at SS downloads* Stupid dial-up...

Alakazam
09-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Yeah...well, I figure that it's better than not seeing them at all. You could try to find the DVDs, but that'd cost a few hundreds dollars >_<

The Elite Ygseto
09-03-2004, 12:55 AM
Kool, I love salior moon! They are hot! :D

Alakazam
09-03-2004, 05:34 PM
Heh, aren't they? :rolleyes: :cool: I've been waiting YEARS to see this series; I jsut finished watching it last week.

The Elite Ygseto
09-03-2004, 10:52 PM
So is it worth downloading? BTW does it have any... ummm... Nudity?

Alakazam
09-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Yeah, it definately does...and nudity? Only a little.

The Elite Ygseto
09-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Good, as long as there isn't too much my mom woun't go crazy.

Alakazam
09-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Only in the last episode (#200); otherwise, you're fine.

AshMistyMayfan
11-14-2004, 08:40 PM
They're selling the Sailor Moon SS at the video stores. BUt I do wish they would broadcast the final 2 seasons of Sailor Moon. I've written a collection of Sailor Moon stories after her last season that has her teamed up with Superman, Supergirl, then Justice League, Power Puff Girls, the INcredible Hulk (lives in Japan), Walker TExas Ranger, and an offspring to Xena who is learning to be a hero in my character Tara/Gabriella. THe nudity shouldn't be offensive, and there was another scene where Amy was featured naked while looking at herserlf as Sailor Mercury. Smallville the TV series recently had Clark Kent naked, then Kara the future Supergirl showing up naked, and SImpsons has had their share so I don't understand where the offensive is if they have showed it on many other shows.

Alakazam
11-15-2004, 09:45 PM
I don't think you get it. Sure there is limited nudity on TV...but in ep. 200 of stars, Serena is COMPLETELY naked, as in, she's wearing nothing at all and there is minutes worth of full frontal shots.

It's just too much for American TV.

And...SS has been shown on TV, and the DVD boxset is now in stores.

Trainer_Kelly
12-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Oh! I've seen the first Volume!! I saw it from Bit torrent...it was really good! Probalay my favorite Season. Alot of people like the 200 episode...I wanna see it...>.>

PokemonElite2000
12-31-2004, 12:25 AM
Please do not reply to old threads.

*Thread locked.