PDA

View Full Version : More Terror in Russia.

JoshE
09-01-2004, 10:34 PM
In Russia 400 children are being held hostage in there school by Muslim chechnyan rebels. They are wearing suicide vests and are demanding the release of Rebel prisoners. I was wondering if Champion Lance could respond with his views on this also since he is from Russsia.

Jack of Clovers
09-02-2004, 05:38 AM
ya, i just heard about this on the news. Russia has taken so much in such little time. i also heard the planes were taken down by Black Widows (female suicide bombers that lost their husbands). i've heard of them before and that's fairly serious. now this school sceme, i wonder what they are trying to do. it takes something bad to happen to solve the problem.

hopefully now, more countries will step up in the struggle to exterminate suicide bombing.

~Jack~

The Elite Ygseto
09-03-2004, 02:02 AM
Wow... that would be awful. I hope we can get them to let the kids go. God's Speed to the kids, God's Speed

Matthew
09-03-2004, 05:07 AM
O.O!!!???!!! I didn't know there was terror happening in Russia... poor me is Oblivious to current world affairs this summer XD... I haven't been watching the news lately (Since summer started) But now that school is starting to begin again, I will be watching more and more of the news so I can actually learn stuf that may be useful... I hope those kids make it through the nightmare... but all I can say is time will tell...

Satou
09-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Don't feel bad, Matthaw-kun, this is news to me too x_x;

I think it's said and I hope everything turns out alright. Poor kids... I wonder if they're going to be ok...

Champion Lance
09-03-2004, 12:35 PM
I live in Russia and it's those Chechnyan's. They have been rebeling and they just hate us. There have been many terror attacks towards us but the news does not always show them. Russia is in a war on terror already. The biiggest ones are shown of course like the theater and the planes. Plus the schol. But many more have occured.

Scorch Ry
09-03-2004, 07:07 PM
This is truly horrible. Never in my life have I ever saw a person hold children hostage. I mean, I could understand a teenager, but a grown person/people? They are very sickening to me, and that makes people have no trust in anyone at all. I hope the kids make it out safely and unharmed.

Matthew
09-03-2004, 07:38 PM
I live in Russia and it's those Chechnyan's. They have been rebeling and they just hate us. There have been many terror attacks towards us but the news does not always show them. Russia is in a war on terror already. The biiggest ones are shown of course like the theater and the planes. Plus the schol. But many more have occured.

I remember the theater incident... that was horrible! Weren't they like gasing the people inside the theater or something... bah... I can't remember...

Satou
09-03-2004, 08:01 PM
I know, Aley! It's such a immature way to try and get attention!
Poor kids... Russia is officially on my Prayer list.

Champion Lance
09-03-2004, 10:59 PM
I remember the theater incident... that was horrible! Weren't they like gasing the people inside the theater or something... bah... I can't remember...

Our Goverment gased them so the hostages would not blow up the building. Yet they would not tell the doctors the agent until many inocent civilian died. If doctors would have known they could have saved lives.

flyhighlatias!
09-04-2004, 05:27 PM
its happened. in an 8 hour gun fight many people have been killed,over 300, :cry: and 156 are kids :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: and thier saying the deathtoll may rise higher

Satou
09-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Oh my... I'm sorry to here that. Poor kids... That must be truly horrible for their parents...

Champion Lance
09-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Us in Russia have our own war on terror. People ask why not give them there land as its own country? Would you reward terror? I wouldn't.

The Elite Ygseto
09-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh my... I'm sorry to here that. Poor kids... That must be truly horrible for their parents...
Acctually most of the parents are in the school with the kids. It's some tradion that all the parents go to school with thier kids. So they are also being killed.

Satou
09-05-2004, 03:33 PM
o_o"'
Does that really make things any better? Now I feel even worse! I hope that not too many people are hurt...
But even if you did survive this.... Those people are going to scarred for life.

The Elite Ygseto
09-05-2004, 04:22 PM
Oh sorry to make you feel worse. It seems like alot of the people are hurt, but the Russian army is helping.

Satou
09-05-2004, 05:13 PM
-sigh- I really hope this all ends quickly... Hopefully everything will turn out ok and not many people will be hurt...
I really wish I could help but I'm no where near Russia anyways and I've got no aethletic ability what-so-ever after my operation... -sob- Plus I' m so light weight I could probbly be thrown around like a rag doll x_X;;;

Champion Lance
09-05-2004, 05:36 PM
If you guys did not know there is a war going on between the Russian Army and Chchnyan Rebels who want there own country. Yet these Radicals who use Muslim Readical terror tactics. They take hostages and do whatever they think will amke Russians more scared and give them what they want. Its like the situation in Israel where groups like Hamas and Hizbullah blow themselves up to try to make Israel scared and give them there own country. Yet Israel like Russia wont reward terror. Its like if people from New Mexico wanted to have there own country and started using ruthless acts to get what they want.

The Elite Ygseto
09-06-2004, 01:30 PM
I heard that about 150 kids have died. Some tried running but they shot them in the backs. And one boy went up to a terroist to ask for a glass of water and the terrorist stabed him with his bayonet.

flyhighlatias!
09-06-2004, 01:59 PM
o_O stabbing a little kid just for a glass of water? i heard this morning that the kids ate flowers that they brought to school because they were hungry....these people, it makes you wonder what the world is coming to. people do such bad, bad, BAD things ! and they want to do it. its scary just what a person is capable of...

The Elite Ygseto
09-06-2004, 02:02 PM
It's just crazy to see what these people do for thier own contry.

Satou
09-06-2004, 06:13 PM
That's just awful!
I hope this clears up soon. It'd better. I can't stand to think those people are suffering so horribly...

Ace
09-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Well, there are some people with good heart.

For the planning of the invasion of the school, some of the original invaders refused to take children as hostages, but, they got shot and killed, for doing the right thing too. My heart goes out for those children who died that day and those who died refusing to carry out such inhumane plans.

(Next paragraph might be a bit 'powerful' but it is what was on my thoughts, I even creeped myself out going that far. :ermm: )

I do not get at all why some people think it is justified to kill - much worse murder innocent, defenseless children - for their cause. Have we ever raided their schools? NO! Schools were even ESTABLISHED in poor countries because of the efforts of many powerful governments worldwide. They think their actions will get them attention and just a small bit of praise for their inhumane actions? I scoff at their cheap ways. I mean you could've gone anywhere, but a school? Are they so weak that they pick on unarmed, innocent children? Fools! They want a fight, then I suggest they go ahead, I'd like to see them even TRY to stoop up to the levels of the power of the countries worldwide. They want to use the cheapest of tactics to try and make it to the top, they're only going lower. A fraction of the original men even knew that and DIED stating the obvious. They're fighting an already lost battle, so I don't see why they even try.

Champion Lance
09-08-2004, 08:44 PM
and those who died refusing to carry out such inhumane plans.

Well those people chose to affiliate themselves with that terrorist Group anyway. These people take adults and political figures hostage a lot. Should they get any of my blessings or praise for not doing it to children? NO! Hostage taking is hostage taking! The Chechnyan Muslim Radicals want there own country. people say to us Russians give them it. We do not reward terrorists. It encourages them telling them that there tactics work. Any American who sais give Chechnya and stop the war, maybe one day you will understand if the haiwwans who are decide they are different culture than america and want to seperate. If they started acting like terrorists then would you give it to them? Even if they did not commit those kind of acts would you give them there own independance? The Confederacy tried it said in your American history books and you did not let them.