PDA

View Full Version : Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars

LordZangoose
04-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Well, I have never actually owned a Command & Conquer game, but considering the renown of these titles, my recent obsession with RTSes, and the fact that I currently have a large gift card for games, I am very interested. Does anyone else here have it, and if so, would you reccomend that I get it? So far, the game reviews tell me it's looking good, but I just want to make sure.

Neo Emolga
04-26-2007, 02:08 PM
I've only played the first series of Command & Conquer games. Meanwhile, I can't even run it on this computer because the resolution is too high. It looks terrible and I can't even see the construction panel. It was good, but Warcraft 2 already ate it up. That was years ago.

As for the third installment, I don't know.

LordZangoose
04-26-2007, 02:10 PM
I've only played the first series of Command & Conquer games. Meanwhile, I can't even run it on this computer because the resolution is too high. It looks terrible and I can't even see the construction panel. It was good, but Warcraft 2 already ate it up. That was years ago.

As for the third installment, I don't know.

Well, as far as the resolution goes, I won't have any problems with that, since I have a new comp. I was always interested in getting the Warcraft games, but then along came the BFME series, and the rest is history...

Thanks for the help.