PDA

View Full Version : Best Computer/Labtop Brand?

Sixto
03-10-2004, 07:44 PM
I am getting a Labtop for my High School Graduation on May, and I wanted to know what you guys think is the best and the one I should get?

Agent Orange
03-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Personally I like Compaqs. Of course I dont know computers that much... :neutral:

Sixto
03-10-2004, 08:01 PM
I hear that Compaqs mess up a lot. A lot of people have been telling me to get a Dell, but I'll see...

Agent Orange
03-10-2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah I guess Compaqs do...Mine Crashed twice in the last month... :sad:

Dont get a Compaq! :naughty:

King Kangaskhan
03-10-2004, 10:47 PM
I accidently voted Compaq but you should get a Dell.

silverfrost
03-10-2004, 11:24 PM
Well, I'd get an apple comp, if I were you. That's what I'm going to get, I think. ^^

plasmaball3000
03-10-2004, 11:30 PM
If your going to get a Mac, you really don't shop around at all; they're all made by Apple. But if you want a PC, I'd reccomend a Dell., that's what I'm on right now. It's never crashed, they're relatively cheap, and pretty easy to set up.

Dash
03-11-2004, 12:05 AM
I'ld gateway.,mines is fast and never crrashed,or dell

VenusaurTrainer
03-11-2004, 02:24 AM
If your using the computer for college get a Apple. Their the best for school work.

Neo Emolga
03-11-2004, 02:51 AM
Get a Dell laptop, my sister has one and it works perfectly for her. We also have a Dell Desktop and it works great. Compaqs I hear mess up quite often, Gateways are very slow and aren't very effiecent (we had one and it wasn't so hot), HP makes great printers but pretty sad computers, Apple really has very little going for it and I've never even heard of Sony making computers.

There's also IBM but they tend to have a lot of hardware problems. But I'd go with Dell if I were you, Mario.

boltAge
03-11-2004, 08:46 AM
HP. My school uses it and it's pretty good :biggrin:

DO NOT EVER GET COMPAQ. I have this, and it's going crazy. I'm lucky I have this Intel Inside one :biggrin:

Sixto
03-12-2004, 12:16 AM
Yes, there is a Sony labtop, and some say its pretty good.

And I hear that HP bought Compaq now

Phoenix004
03-12-2004, 04:03 PM
I use a Dell computer and a Dell Laptop.

masaki
03-13-2004, 06:31 AM
Just because my laptop is HP I guess I like HP the best. It's hard to believe I have a laptop though. Anyway I still think Dell is the baest. But because my dad's old hardrive had a defect I can't give anything on crashing.

Ferret
03-13-2004, 12:42 PM
I chose other.

The other is "Ferret Brand" PC's. I have had dealt with some really bad pre-built PC's (Not mine, geez.) Yet I have never had any trouble with my custom built ones.

Cheaper, perform better and you get the satisfaction of it all. :dance:

Although a lot of you will say "Oh but I don't know how to! Ferret we're not all geniuses!" Yes, well. I call it Google. (http://www.google.com)

--White Wolf--
03-13-2004, 12:48 PM
I choose Dell, that computers are good

Ricky
04-03-2006, 09:41 PM
If your going to get a Mac, you really don't shop around at all; they're all made by Apple. But if you want a PC, I'd reccomend a Dell., that's what I'm on right now. It's never crashed, they're relatively cheap, and pretty easy to set up.
my dell's screen crashes but i say gateway

gun6
04-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Please.
Never revive an old thread.
Especially a 2-year old thread.
Please read the rules... you can find them in...
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28

Blue Thunder
04-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell Dell