PDA

View Full Version : Team Protection: Warding off Evil

JohtoTrainer
09-04-2004, 08:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Raddstealth316/blast1.jpg
Team Protection

Team Goal:
Team Protection is a team based on Normal Types. We don’t have a goal to destroy anyone or hurt the world or environment. We just want to protect the world from all evil. We don’t want the world to change in anyway. Our team will only feel failure if Evil takes over the world.

Team Explanation:
Team Protection is a War team, Team Protection is a military force, but we don’t want to take over the world. We feel like the world should be kept peaceful. We are against all evil and for all good. This team was started August 28, 2004. It was started after I realized that Evil is taking over the Pokemon World and needs to be stopped. This is the newest Good Team around and we will stop Evil from taking over the world. We are organized into a government situation so that it will be easy to keep up with. President and Vice President will make the big decisions and Head of Forgein Relations and Supreme Judge are there to help as well.

Team Ranks:
President: JT
Vice President:
Head of Foreign Relations:
Supreme Judge:

The there will be ranks of people that are not officers. Order from lowest to highest

Representative
Senator
Congressman
Judges of the High Court

Now, remember, Team Protection is a War team. So here all the sections of the war we want you to participate in.

·Roleplaying
·Fan Fiction
·Pokemon Trivia
·Fan Art
·Creative Writing
·NetBattle.
·Comedy
·Debate
·Scavenger Hunt
·URPG

We would appreciate it if every member participated in the war. It would help the team greatly.

Now for the form to join Team Protection.

Name:
War Sections:
TPP:

Ah, now it is time for me to explain TPP. It stands for Team Protection Pet. You put it in your signature just like you would for VPP and VCP and what not. This Pokemon must be a Normal Pokemon. There cannot be duplicates of these Pokemon. (e.g. If one person chooses Porygon nobody else can have it)

So here is my form.

Name: JT
Messengers: AIM (FortBaseball4)
War Sections: URPG, Comedy, Netbattle
TPP: Porygon

TPP Pokemon Taken:
Porygon (JT)
Eevee (Chicko)

I hope to have Team Protection banners made before the next War Season. So everyone come and join Team Protection!

Member List:
President: JT
Vice President:
Head of Foreign Relations:
Supreme Judge:
Represenative: Chicko
Represenative: Snow Tiger

Chicko
09-04-2004, 08:46 PM
Name: Chicko
Messengers: MSN
War Sections: Roleplaying, Fan Fiction
TPP: Eevee

JohtoTrainer
09-04-2004, 08:50 PM
Wow, that was fast. You're accepted.

SnowTiger
09-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Me turn!

Name: Sasha
Messengers: MSN
War Sections: Roleplaying
TPP: Persian

JohtoTrainer
09-05-2004, 01:22 AM
Ok, Your accepted I'll be PMing all new members soon.

JohtoTrainer
09-12-2004, 01:38 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Raddstealth316/blast1.jpg

This is the Team Protection Banner. Members only put it in your sig if u want to.

Khashoggi
09-12-2004, 05:00 AM
Uhm, it looks to me like this team is a complete Trainer clone. I mean, no offence, JT, but if you're going to make a team, at least make sure that the name isn't the only original thing about it. Did you just fancy being a leader of a team, and couldn't be bothered to think up your own ideas? Meh...

JohtoTrainer
09-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Oh Good lord Cat. I know you hate me and stuff but god. This is more of Team Enhancement with a different name. I was thinking totally of Enhancement when I made this, not Trainer. So why don't your just shut up :rolleyes:

Khashoggi
09-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Oh Good lord Cat. I know you hate me and stuff but god. This is more of Team Enhancement with a different name. I was thinking totally of Enhancement when I made this, not Trainer. So why don't your just shut up :rolleyes:
Uh, why don't you just think up team ideals that aren't clones of Trainer's? I don't hate you, but you sure are pushing it with this. Adding some lameass imitation of VPP isn't going to help you look any more original, either.

Tamer San
09-12-2004, 07:23 PM
Well, the TPP is more like a Trademark Pokemon like in Team Nox, so I don't think it is more like VPP or VCP! -_-

JohtoTrainer
09-12-2004, 09:08 PM
It's not like VCP or VPP because they don't go up levels. They just sit there. :rolleyes:

Khashoggi
09-13-2004, 11:38 AM
It's not like VCP or VPP because they don't go up levels. They just sit there. :rolleyes:
Uh, just because it's missing one feature, that doesn't make it a completely new idea. The whole virtual pet idea is ridiculously overused anyway...

I know/care jack all about Nox, Tamer. =/

Zenaku
09-13-2004, 10:47 PM
Uh, just because it's missing one feature, that doesn't make it a completely new idea. The whole virtual pet idea is ridiculously overused anyway...

I know/care jack all about Nox, Tamer. =/
Hey, I resent that...

When one is accepted into Nox an becomes a Noxian, they are given a Pokemon to represent them within the Team. The Pokemon give the Noxians uniquity between us, yet show we are united in our goals... Of destruction.

Either way, this isnt a place to talk about VPP, though if you bothered to check the thread, Max has added a disclaimer (I believe). Any copies, thanks to the copyright disclaimer, should be immediately deleted by a Moderator; Talk to Nate, Cat :P

As for the Team, it does seem to be Trainer-esque, to be honest...

Raddstealth316
09-15-2004, 04:19 PM
Cat chill out, this team isn't a trainer copy, yeah yeah they fight for good like trainer but thats the only similarity and that doesn't even count as alot of teams are also 'goodies' :tongue:

Meh...

Tamer San
09-15-2004, 04:22 PM
Well, the name is kindda look-like Trainer's too =P
Maybe you change the name back to Enhancement like it used to be...that way its better XD

ElimN8
09-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Well DA, it's not exactly my job to go around deleting rip-offs just because you guys say it is. :tongue: I'm sensing some tension here though so I think I'll step in for a sec...

I've already stated in the VPP thread that I didn't wish to get into any "legal feuds" there; same goes here. By this, I mean that I'd rather have the alleged offenders and the prosecutors take the matter up amongst themselves and come to an agreeable conclusion, than to come in myself and close potentially harmless fun (unless, of course, that "harmlessness" got to the point of incessant SPAM posts, but I see the current virtual proprietors have put careful consideration into a set of rules so as to decrease this threat as much as possible, and for that, I thank them).

But, since it seems clear that VPP and VCP don't want anybody else "doing their thing", I'm just going to point out to Team Protection that you guys should probably consider revising, though it isn't mandatory, since while the other virtual monster people may be complaining, and they've got first dibs or whatever, I can't really limit anyone from placing sprites in their signature.

Concerning likeness to Team Trainer, I can only point you to one guy, and that's Kim. So far, he hasn't commented on whether or not, as leader of Trainer, he's alright with having a team similar to his.

I can't lock this just because it resembles something that already exists, and although that may be true, I can however enforce my non-repetitive rule that I've had for the clubs. There can't be a million Charmander clubs, nor can there be three seperate clubs for Charmander, Charmeleon, AND Charizard. Basically, there's no point watching a rerun if you've seen the program already.

So, I don't know quite what to do at the moment, so I'm leaving this open for now; I want you guys to either come to terms one way or another, or wait for another opinion from perhaps Kim or Ryan, whom I'll inform of this next time I see them. If you're going to continue arguing though, I'll just close both Trainer and Protection until further notice.