PDA

View Full Version : ---*~*TeAm RoCkEt*~*---

paperfairy
09-04-2004, 09:50 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/Paperfairy/TR.gif

That's right. We're back!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ż¨˜'*ˇ~-.Rocket/Robotic Story.-~ˇ*'˜¨Ż
6 years ago, Team Rocket was a team dedicated to stealing Pokémon and taking over the world. When their master plan was coming together and nearly complete, a 10 year old boy named Red came and defeated Team Rocket's original leader, Giovanni, so Team Rocket disbanded.

3 years later, Team Rocket was put under new management. Their plan was to call back Giovanni to his place in Team Rocket. Two children named Silver and Crystal came and crushed them again, which forced them to disbanded again.

Last year, Team Rocket is once again under new management of, Paperfairy. But their goal was different than before. Since they could never steal enough pokémon and never actually took over the world, their plan was to catch Rayquaza and move the world into the sky to find rarer species of Pokémon that are better for fighting. Sadly, not enough X-Rocket members thought it was a good idea, so they never got enough people to join their plans...
Team Rocket fused with Team Magma in a attempt to create genetically and cybernetically enhanced Pokémon . However many of the leaders suddenly disappeared. Thus, the team was forced to disband....

(------Team Rocket Mission Statement-----)
Together, we plan to create a new race of Pokémon clones, genetically and cybernetically enhanced. We shall do this by catching every Pokémon , cloning them, and replacing their body parts with better, more capable robotic parts. We shall then create a super-army of Pokémon even stronger than the Pokémon zombie army that was formed ten years ago......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think you have what it takes to become a Rocket Elite, sign up now.

Ranks

Rocket Grunt

Rocket Executive

Rocket Elite

Note: The Ranks have nothing to do with the number of posts you have on PE2K.

To join, fill out this form...

Name:
Talents:
Do you pledge alligence to Team Rocket?:
Do you understand that all traitors will be remembered and persecuted in the course of battle?:

Optional: Place the Rocket logo in your avatar, sig, or profile.

Remember, all new members will start out as Grunts, but may be promoted/demoted based on participation in the war.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members: Welcome to the Six Island Rocket Warehouse. Together, we plan to create a new race of Pokémon clones, genetically and cybernetically enhanced. We shall do this by catching every Pokémon , cloning them, and replacing their body parts with better, more capable robotic parts. We shall then create a super-army of Pokémon even stronger than the Pokémon zombie army that was formed ten years ago!

Total Number of Members: 1

Member List
------------------------
Primary Leader: Paperfairy

Motto:

Raid On the City, Knock-Out Evil Tusks

Forums:

N/A

Credits:
Team Magma and ALL of it's leaders....
HKim for making helping me realize I was needed
Anyone who ever joined this team

-PF

Sudo
11-06-2004, 08:57 AM
team rocket will always lose to me!!!! :crackup:

paperfairy
11-07-2004, 02:27 PM
What the heck was tht supposed to mean? That was totally pointless! PLease SPAM somewhere else!

-PF

Dark_Umbreon
11-10-2004, 04:04 PM
what do you have to do if you join? I mean what happens after joining etc...?

paperfairy
11-14-2004, 06:15 PM
For now, it's just a club but before it was a team involved in the PE2K War. When the WAR strats up again, we'll be a part of it! =D

Marill
11-16-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm really thinking about joining in this Team Rocket, however, if I do, I don't know if there will be any consequences from TMA, since both organizations perform in the WAR series.

Firestorm
11-17-2004, 06:59 PM
I know it seems a bit weird, but can I ask permission to make a thread working against you guys so that everyone can choose light or shadow and we are like Team Magma and Aqua except one of them is good?

paperfairy
11-21-2004, 05:07 PM
Marril- I'm glad you want to join but I think you've gotta choose between TMA or Rocket.

Firestorm- whatever. I don't care.

Firestorm
11-23-2004, 05:59 PM
OK. Anyone who wants to follow the light go to the Thread called Team Sunbeam: Fighting the darkness :wink: