PDA

View Full Version : The Pikachu Survivor Game =EXCESSIVE PIKA ANARCHY ROUND!=

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 08:29 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/MainBanner50.png

THE PIKACHU SURVIVOR GAME: EXCESSIVE PIKA ANARCHY ROUND!

Legal Notice: Neo Pikachu understands the terms and conditions that this game may lead to massive Pikachu hysteria all over PE2K. In fact, that’s what I’m hoping for.

INTRODUCTION

Yes, you read it right. A whopping 50 contestants will be involved with this round! If you thought those rounds of fifteen people were nuts, this will blow you away. And as it stands, the Hall of Fame remains as this:

Round 1’s Winner: May Norman (The Ultra rustxneo Advocator)
Round 2’s Winner: Chuck Norris (We never finished)
Round 3’s Winner: Knightblazer (The Ultimate Pwning Machine)
Round 4’s Winner: Mario (Mr. Houston Himself)

Also, as special thanks for contributing banners and avatars, Hoshika, Knightblazer, and Mario have reservations for this round. Thanks again guys!

This round will be different from the others for the major fact that this will have 50 contestants, a totally redesigned layout, and more incredible thrills. Right now, I have 49 banners and avatars already lined up. Many of them are from previous rounds, and many of them are totally brand-spanking new. I did have to reuse some Pikachu pictures due to the sheer amount of avatars and banners, just keep that in mind.

Meanwhile, as with the previous four rounds, people who sign up for this need to agree that it's okay for me to change their signature and avatar. If you become a Pikachu in this game, your avatar and banner will be changed to reflect it. Don’t worry, most people think I make great banners, and some even join this game just for that. :P

OBJECTIVE

You’ve survived fevers, colds, and coughs. However, when Pika Flu hit your town, this was definitely something your immune system wasn’t ready for. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

The city where you live was overrun by a strange sickness known as Pika Flu, and the result of catching Pika Flu is finding yourself permanently turned into a Pikachu. To win this game, you need to be the last human standing. If you win this, you’ll be able to freely ask for banners from me at any time. You won’t have to put up with the hassles that usually come from request threads. Along with that comes the privilege to laugh at the other 49 people who didn’t make it.

Also, there are many people that enjoy losing at this game. These kinds of people are awesome. There are also special ways you can lose at this game, and I encourage everyone to lose. I love the idea of making 49 people on this forum a Pikachu.

HOW IT WORKS

When the game starts, everyone gets a number. And then, each day at noon (12 PM EST, or possibly 1 PM if I get a little tied up), a randomized roll is made to see who becomes a Pikachu. If your number is rolled, congratulations! You’re now a Pikachu! That’s not a good thing if you’re trying to win though.

Another way that you can become a Pikachu is through Slow Action Pika Flu, which contestants can use against each other to make each other Pikachus outside of the randomized roll. If you are hit with Slow Action Pika Flu, you have three days (exactly 72 hours from when it was contracted) to get a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure to remove the effect. If you don’t get either before the time limit is up, those red cheeks, thunderbolt tail, and shiny black eyes should be a clear indication of what happened.

Meanwhile, to protect yourself against the randomized roll, there are items such as Immunities and Guards that offer protection from it. However, remember that they won’t permanently protect you, their effects wear off and you need a constant income of protection if you want to make it to the end. Also, despite the effect of items, the randomized roll will keep going until someone becomes a Pikachu.

CHALLENGES

If you want protective items, you need to participate and win challenges, which consist of trivia questions that will come from subjects all over the place. Meanwhile, Blessed Cure challenges are 100% Pokémon related questions. That’s the only hint. Also, if an item is pretty powerful, its questions will be harder.

There are two ways to submit answers to these trivia questions. The first and best way is to PM them. The second way is to post them in this thread. Whoever submits the right answers first out of both methods gets the item. Remember to answer fully also, as people in the past have lost out on items for forgetting to put details in their answers. Also, if you submit answers and at least one of them is wrong, I’m only going to tell you your answers are not 100% right. I won’t say which ones, you need to find that out on your own.

IMMUNITIES

Immunities last for a short while, but they give you infinite protection against Pikachu rolls for the time they last. Your number could be rolled a million times, but if you have an active Immunity, you’ll be fine. However, once that Immunity’s time is up, it’s gone, and you’ll have to get a new one to continue the effect. Also, I’ll label the days the Immunity will be active. “ACTIVE IMMUNITY” means you possess an Immunity that will still protect against future Pikachu rolls. “EXPIRED IMMUNITY” means you had the Immunity for today’s Pikachu roll, but it’s been used up. Also, toward the end of the game, Immunities become more powerful and valuable than they were in the beginning.

Also, it is possible to extend an already existing Immunity by earning another one.

Weak Immunity – Weak Immunities protect for one day. Considering there are 50 people in the beginning, these will be next to useless toward the beginning of the game. However, when the numbers start thinning out, expect to see more of them.

Strong Immunity – Strong Immunities protect for two days. Other than that, they behave like a normal Immunity.

Mega Immunity – Mega Immunities protect for three days. Considering there are 50 people, more of these will be offered generously toward the beginning.

GUARDS

Guards have no time limit like Immunities and last with you until you need them. However, they only work once per Guard. If you have a guard and your number is rolled, you will be protected for that one shot. They will save you from becoming a Pikachu as long as you have them with you. It is also possible to have multiple guards.

Power Guard – The Power Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if your number is rolled, the Power Guard is used up, and the roll takes place again.

Avenger Guard – The Avenger Guard will protect you from one Pikachu roll. However, if the Avenger Guard is used, it becomes an Immunity for the day and triggers a second Pikachu roll. Just note, these will only be offered in the beginning. Toward the endgame, I will stop having challenges for them.

WEAPONS

These are all fun devices to use against other contestants. If you’re trying to win, why not take a few of them out to make it easier for you?

Spear of Revenge - This brutal and favorite piece of hardware is known for being a thrill maker. Whoever wins the Spear of Revenge gets to select three people who they think would make really great Pikachus. After they’ve been selected, the next Pikachu roll occurs only between those three people, while everyone else gets to watch the pleasure. However, if any of these three victims have Guards or Immunities, they are still counted. This can be used to your advantage though if you’re clever with who you pick.

Make sure you’re the one using the Spear of Revenge, not one of the people that are going to become a cute, fuzzy, electric mouse. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Also, the Spear of Revenge can not be held, it must be used instantly.

Slow Action Pika Flu Syringe – Getting this allows you to give another player Slow Action Pika Flu. Give it to a friend, or an enemy! They’ll become a cute Pikachu if they don’t a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure in three days time. Also, it must be used instantly, and can not be held to be used later.

Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction
“Oh nuts.” ~TVTMaster after using Pika Flu WOMD on himself thinking he could keep it away from other people. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

This is the ultimate joy toy for the insane, the psychotic, and the trigger-happy. It’s for those people that love Pikachu almost as much as I do, or just joined for the free Pikachu banner and avatar. Meanwhile, they also get to take out a few others with them.

When you get Pikachu Weapons of Mass Destruction because you’re psychotic or insane, you set off a massive detonation that sends a massive mushroom cloud of Pika Flu into the air. However, you’re at ground zero, so the first one to become a Pikachu is you. Congratulations. But that’s not all!

You also get to select two others to become Pikachus with you. It also passes through all Guards and Immunities due to the MASSIVE exposure. Meanwhile, two others even besides that get Slow Action Pika Flu. Really cool, eh? You know you want it!

Also, as TVTMaster discovered last round, you can’t get it to keep it away from other people. It’s also used instantly.

CURES

Okay, so you don’t want to be a Pikachu after all… http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cry.gif

But you weren’t able to help it, or some mean or nasty psychotic person hit you with Slow Action Pika Flu and you’d like to get rid of it. These are how you get cured!

The Blessed Cure – This is undoubtedly the best item in the game, and it’s the only way to get back into the game after becoming a Pikachu. If you win the Blessed Cure, you become human again, and you can get back into the game. Or, if you have Slow Action Pika Flu on you, this will get rid of it just in time.

Also, Blessed Cure Challenges only have Pokémon-related questions. That’s the only hint you’ll get. Also, you can’t participate in a Blessed Cure Challenge unless you’re a Pikachu or have Slow Action Pika Flu on you.

Gold Elixir – If some nasty person hit you with a syringe or a totally insane psychopath used Pika Flu WOMD and tagged you with Slow Action Pika Flu, this will help bail you out in time. Don’t wait too long to get it, or you will become a Pikachu. Also, only people who have Slow Action Pika Flu can participate in Gold Elixir challenges.

CLOSING

WARNING: If you become a Pikachu and you take off your Pikachu banner and avatar, that’s considered forfeiting from the game and you will be unable to come back (Again, it’s a part of the game!) And needless to say, I kinda frown upon this. Just keep them on and wait for Blessed Cure challenges. They’ll come!

And lastly, if you win this massive PSG round, you’ll be able to request banners, avatars, buttons, or whatever from me, unchallenged and uncontested. I get lots of demand all the time, and I just can’t handle it all. But I will for you if you win this. Also, you’ll get to laugh at the 49 Pikachus that this crazy game threw into action. Now who wouldn’t want that? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cool.gif

So, ready to gamble your humanity for one heck of a prize?

Groudon_fan
04-28-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm ready! I'm good! I GOT THE LAST SIGNUP!

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 08:43 PM
Yay, 2nd post. Sweet! XD Can't wait.

Negative Zone
04-28-2007, 08:45 PM
Without me, the randomness wouldn't be up to the top. Let's go! Iku ze!

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 08:45 PM
WE’RE ON FIRE!!!

Let’s rock this with the first challenge! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderChallenge.png

This will be for a Mega Immunity. Want protection all weekend long and then some? He’s your chance!

Question #1 – Which US State has the largest number of countries?

Question #2 – What was the release date on the action movie “The Boondock Saints?”

Question #3 – A typical 12oz can of 7Up has how many calories in it?

Go for it!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderHumans.png

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#4 Legend Slayer (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#7 Team Evolution (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 LordZangoose (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#14 Draconic_Espeon (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#16 Eeveeking929 (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Pikablu Pie (NORMAL)
#19 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#20 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#21 Team overkill (NORMAL)
#22 Mario (NORMAL)
#23 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#24 RocketMeowth (NORMAL)
#25 Gaia (NORMAL)
#26 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#27 Ali the Dark One (NORMAL)
#28 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#29 Charbok (NORMAL)
#30 Hakken (NORMAL)
#31 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#32 Tyranitar_Trainer (NORMAL)
#33 Calypso (NORMAL)
#34 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#35 Lord Voldemort (NORMAL)
#36 Snowball Sunday (NORMAL)
#37 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL)
#38 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#39 Alex the Charmander (NORMAL)
#40 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL)
#41 Amplified Pikachu (NORMAL)
#42 Shady (NORMAL)
#43 catch em all (NORMAL)
#44 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#45 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#46 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#47 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#48 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#49 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)
#50 Groundon_fan (NORMAL)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderPikachus.png

-None- (None yet of course… http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif)

Charbok
04-28-2007, 08:53 PM
I PM'ed ye, Neo! Perhaps i win!

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Question #1 – Which US State has the largest number of countries?

-Texas

Question #2 – What was the release date on the action movie “The Boondock Saints?”

-140 calories

Nice job Nikki! You can rest nicely on your hammock knowing you won't be the first to go!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderHumans.png

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Pikablu Pie (NORMAL)
#19 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#20 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#22 Mario (NORMAL)
#23 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#25 Gaia (NORMAL)
#26 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#28 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#29 Charbok (NORMAL)
#30 Hakken (NORMAL)
#31 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#33 Calypso (NORMAL)
#34 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#37 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> (4/29/07 – 5/1/07)
#38 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#42 Shady (NORMAL)
#44 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#45 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#46 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#47 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#48 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#49 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderPikachus.png

-None- (None yet of course… http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif)

TeirusuFX

Ummm...I don't know the exact date...all I know is the year 1999

Nikki the Mew
Whoot!! XD Yay me! *claps, dances, etc* No Pika for me. =P

Charbok

Ummm...I don't know the exact date...all I know is the year 1999

HAHAHA! You Lose!!!
Curse you Nikki!

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 08:56 PM
lol

i ain't tat old -.-

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 08:57 PM
HAHAHA! You Lose!!!
Curse you Nikki!
Curse you Charbok! =P Thank you. Lol.

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 08:58 PM
#2 was actually "counties," not "countries." I thought I double checked that one to make sure I didn't make that mistake... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

There will be many others though. I'll throw in another one tonight.

Negative Zone
Half of my brain just wants a banner. One quarter wants to win, and the last quarter wants to have fun.

TeirusuFX
KK THEN, I'll be at home watching Full Metal Alchemist now XP

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 08:59 PM
#2 was actually "counties," not "countries." I thought I double checked that one to make sure I didn't make that mistake... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

There will be many others though. I'll throw in another one tonight.
That's how I figured it out. XD I figured the R was either accidental, or placed there to throw us off.

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 09:02 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/love4kay/thmilitary.gif

Leaf Flame
04-28-2007, 09:09 PM
First Challenge!
Question #1 Which US State has the largest number of countries?
-Texas

Question #2 – What was the release date on the action movie “The Boondock Saints”
-1999 i think

-140 calories

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 09:11 PM
First Challenge!
-Texas

Question #2 – What was the release date on the action movie “The Boondock Saints”
-1999 i think

-140 calories
Leaf, I already won the challenge. o.O

Oh, and by the way, your sig is breaking the rules big time. O.o You really should take out the trainer cards.

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 09:12 PM
First Challenge!
-Texas

-1999 i think

-140 calories

ROFL, YOU'RE TOO LATE, Nikki already answered all the questions

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Leaf, I already won the challenge. o.O

Oh, and by the way, your sig is breaking the rules big time. O.o You really should take out the trainer cards.

*turns off TV at the moment*

How does his sig break the rules exactly

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 09:22 PM
*turns off TV at the moment*

How does his sig break the rules exactly
The limit is 600x150. He's good on the height, but his sig is stretching the page, which definitely past 600 pixels.

Leaf Flame
04-28-2007, 09:23 PM
The limit is 600x150. He's good on the height, but his sig is stretching the page, which definitely past 600 pixels.
I have no sig now.

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 09:38 PM
I have no sig now.

Now it all works!

*logs off Pokemon Elite 2000 Forum and starts playing Gunbound Revolution*

Larvinator
04-28-2007, 09:56 PM
ARGH! I missed the challenge! ;_;

Chewy
04-28-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey, I missed it too. But who cares, we'll both become a Pikachu faster now! W00t!

turbo
04-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Can I play please I never ever got in 1 of these please.:sad: :sad:

Pikablu Pie
04-28-2007, 10:39 PM
Can I play please I never ever got in 1 of these please.:sad: :sad:

Once it's started, it's started. I'm afraid you can't.

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 10:53 PM
*watchs Full Metal Alchemist again*

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 10:55 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m132/RoryPoox3/25.jpg

Chewy
04-28-2007, 11:02 PM
Please don't double post...especially in a mod's thread...

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 11:15 PM
Please don't double post...especially in a mod's thread...
Actually, I don't think it really matters here, since the posts don't count towards your total post count. o.O But, an image doesn't count as a word, too.

Hoshika
04-28-2007, 11:17 PM
WHAT THE TOLEDO HAPPENED TO THE THREAD?!

Why's everybody talking about challenges? TPSG didn't start yet, did it?

Nikki the Mew
04-28-2007, 11:18 PM
WHAT THE TOLEDO HAPPENED TO THE THREAD?!

Why's everybody talking about challenges? TPSG didn't start yet, did it?
Yes, it did. =P Sign-ups closed and the game started in this thread. I won the first challenge. ^^

Draconic_Espeon
04-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Dang it! I had to miss it because my dad told me to go take a nap. ('Cause I'm sick, not because I'm five. ><)

Aw well, just as long as I don't get Pikachu-ified yet, I'm good. I would like to last a couple rounds.

And Loafers, quit watching FMA without me. Unless you have DVDs, in that case, mail them to me. =3

TeirusuFX
04-28-2007, 11:42 PM
Lol, now all we can do is wait...

Neo Emolga
04-28-2007, 11:46 PM
It’s that time!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderChallenge.png

This will be for an Avenger Guard! Not too many of these will be offered later on, so get ‘em now!

Question #1 – American Airlines was founded in 1930 under what name?

Question #2 – The Empire State Building in New York City was the largest building in the world during what years?

Question #3 – Who wrote the novel American Gods?

Good luck, and keep yourself protected!

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Pikablu Pie (NORMAL)
#19 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#20 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#22 Mario (NORMAL)
#23 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#25 Gaia (NORMAL)
#26 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#28 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#29 Charbok (NORMAL)
#30 Hakken (NORMAL)
#31 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#33 Calypso (NORMAL)
#34 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#37 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> 4/29/07 – 5/1/07
#38 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#42 Shady (NORMAL)
#44 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#45 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#46 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#47 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#48 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#49 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:02 AM

Neil Gaiman

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 12:03 AM

Neil Gaiman

You have to answer all of the questions correctly to get the prize.

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:04 AM

American Airways. That sounds corny. XP

Question #2 – The Empire State Building in New York City was the largest building in the world during what years?

1931 - 1971

Neil Gaiman

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:07 AM
The Rest...

American Airways

1931-1972

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 12:09 AM
SUDDEN DEATH

Since both Nikki the Mew and Hoshika sent me the answers both at 8:04 PM (my time), (Hoshika posted, Nikki PMed), who ever answers this out of the two of you gets the Avenger Guard.

Question: In the James Bond series, Bond is 007, but who is 006?

Go for it, you two!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm so mad at my T-Card shop now. I missed the challenge. :P

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Answer

Count Ugo Carnifex

Really Sean Bean in real life. =P

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:11 AM
I know the answer to the SD question. Thank god for Google...

EDIT: Hoshi's was different from mine. Huh.

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 12:11 AM
Answer

Count Ugo Carnifex

Really Sean Bean in real life. =P

Sorry, but that's not right...

That's the actor. :P

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 12:12 AM
*randomly answers* John Adams! Oh yeah, that is so right.

... Too late again. I was elsewhere. >< The only questions I'll be able to get will be Pokemon ones, anyway, unless I'm lucky.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:13 AM
lol, i think they mentioned the answer in The Pink Panther

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:13 AM

WAHT?! The first name was 006! The second name is the actor. ._.

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:14 AM

Alec Trevalyan, I think?

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:14 AM
...Lol, then my answer may be right. xD

EDIT: Mine was Nikki's. =P

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Alec Trevalyan, I think?

That's it!

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Pikablu Pie (NORMAL)
#19 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#20 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#22 Mario (NORMAL)
#23 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#25 Gaia (NORMAL)
#26 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#28 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#29 Charbok (NORMAL)
#30 Hakken (NORMAL)
#31 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#33 Calypso (NORMAL)
#34 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#37 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) =AVENGER GUARD 1x= <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> 4/29/07 – 5/1/07
#38 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#42 Shady (NORMAL)
#44 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#45 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#46 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#47 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#48 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#49 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:16 AM
ROFL!! XD Yay, I got the guard. Sorry, Hoshika. =P

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:16 AM
lol, The Pink Panther was a great movie anyway XP

"I would like to buy a hambuger"

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:18 AM
006 - Count Ugo Carnifex

Uh... that said 006 was Count Ugo Carniferex. =|

Chewy
04-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Noooo! I missed another challenge. >.< Oh well...

Shady
Congrats Nikki. :D

Too bad I won't ever be on in time for any of these challenges. Unless you want to get up really early for me, Neo. xDD

Nikki the Mew
I searched on Google, and found an action figure of 006.

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Neo, are you going to turn someone into a Pikachu today?

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:21 AM

lol, i wonder wat the whole list is :tongue:

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:21 AM

Then wthax is wrong with the 2 sites I used as reference? Those people must not know anything. =\

Chewy
04-29-2007, 12:22 AM
I wonder if I can be the first to become a Pikachu out of 50 humans...that would be lucky! ^^

but I'm aiming for WOMD.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm getting my bottle of ketchup rdy XP

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 12:24 AM

Looks like a whole different series, called "Young Bond." That is pretty misleading. 006 is Alec Trevalyan, who also goes under the name of "Janus" in Goldeneye, which was a pretty decent Bond movie.

Also, the first Pikachu Roll will happen tomorrow at noon EST. For now, I'm just giving challenges.

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 12:25 AM
Hehe. I want to be the first Pikachu! I shall join Neo's legion!

TeirusuFX
Looks like a whole different series, called "Young Bond." That is pretty misleading. 006 is Alec Trevalyan, who also goes under the name of "Janus" in Goldeneye, which was a pretty decent Bond movie.

Also, the first Pikachu Roll will happen tomorrow at noon EST. For now, I'm just giving challenges.

Okay then, this thread will be dead for a while :tongue:

Larvinator
*lurks and waits*

Off-topic: Turtwig just evolved into Grotle. Huzzah. :D

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:26 AM

Ah. I get it. (YOUNG Bond!? O_o)

Must get Pika Flu weapons of mass destruction...

@Larvinator: My level 34 Piplup can still pwn it. XD

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Hehe. I want to be the first Pikachu! I shall join Neo's legion!
I'm just happy that I won't be the first to go. Or the 2nd...or the 3rd. XD I'm gonna be in the game for a few rounds, at least.

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:29 AM
@Larvinator: My level 34 Piplup can still pwn it. XD
D= It's STILL a Piplup?

Hoshika
I'm just happy that I won't be the first to go. Or the 2nd...or the 3rd. XD I'm gonna be in the game for a few rounds, at least.

You should have seen what happened to whats-your-face in Round 3. Uh... what was it... Milos? I can't quite remember, but it was when somebody and myself got Avenger Guards and then kept reflecting the flu onto them. Hmm...

@Larvinator: Prinplup looks too ugly to be a normal penguin, so I didn't evolve him yet. Got a problem with that?!

Entei_3000
Forgive me for missing those challenges, Neo Pikachu. Didn't know we were starting!

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:32 AM
@Larvinator: Prinplup looks too ugly to be a normal penguin, so I didn't evolve him yet. Got a problem with that?!
True, true. Prinplup sux. :| As does Piplup, for that matter...

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:33 AM

Well, Pocchama knows how to pwn. With a very good Attack stat, one Peck attack can half your Grotle's HP. BWAHAHAHA!!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:34 AM

not as bad though (in my opinion :tongue: )

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 12:35 AM

I hope I get the roll. >:]

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:36 AM
Well, Pocchama knows how to pwn. With a very good Attack stat, one Peck attack can half your Grotle's HP. BWAHAHAHA!!
HOSHI used Taunt!

LARVINATOR fell for the Taunt!

LARVINATOR used Chatspeak Rage!

WTFSTFUBBQOMG!

HOSHI fainted!

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:40 AM
HOSHI used Taunt!

LARVINATOR fell for the Taunt!

LARVINATOR used Chatspeak Rage!

WTFSTFUBBQOMG!

HOSHI fainted!

Hoshika used Pwnsome Revive on HOSHI!

HOSHI used Uber Pika Blast!

It's a one-hit KO!

LARVINATOR fainted!

HOSHI used Bury!

LARVINATOR was buried deep in the Earth's mantle!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:41 AM
lol, wired battle XP

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Ah, the war of the Pikachus. XD

NIKKI used Rando-Zap!

HOSHIKA was zapped!

HOSHIKA became a Probopass!

HOSHIKA ran!

O.o I dunno.

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:43 AM
lol, wired battle XP

ZOMG. You mean cable? Link Cable? I have one. And we're not playing on the GBA. We're playing on the Super Adaptable Platform Portable: Yay-version!

Hoshika used Summon Pikachu!

Nikki was shot by an AK-17!

Nikki fainted!

O_o

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:44 AM
TYRANINATOR used Haunt!

LARVINATOR came back to haunt HOSHI!

LARVINATOR used Help Me!

PUPINATOR was dragged onto the field!

LARVINATOR used L-TAR Pwn!

PUPINATOR used P-TAR Pwn!

TYRANINATOR used T-tar Pwn!

HOSHI died from awesome overdose!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Ah, the war of the Pikachus. XD

NIKKI used Rando-Zap!

HOSHIKA was zapped!

HOSHIKA became a Probopass!

HOSHIKA ran!

O.o I dunno.

LOAFY used Iron Tail!

NIKKI countered it with Quick Attack!

LOAFY recovers and uses Mega Punch!

NIKKI: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LOAFY: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:46 AM
ZOMG. You mean cable? Link Cable? I have one. And we're not playing on the GBA. We're playing on the Super Adaptable Platform Portable: Yay-version!

Hoshika used Summon Pikachu!

Nikki was shot by an AK-17!

Nikki fainted!

O_o

lol, some game link that is XP

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Hoshika used Pikachu Army!

*Stompstompstomprumblestompstompbangbangbang*

Hoshika was revived!

Larvinator fainted!

Pupinator fainted!

Tyraninator fainted!

Nikki fainted!

LoaferBoy fainted!

REFEREE: HEY! Larvinator! There IS no killing in a battle! That is against the rules! You are hereby DISQUALIFIED from the match!
-----

Yes, I WILL become a Pikachu. I just know it.

-----

Random people walked by and saw a bunch of I's in LoaferBoy's post. o.o

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:48 AM
I've been triple teamed because of my uber-quickness. Wah.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:49 AM
Loafy's trainer used Max Revive

LOAFY USED OMEGA UBER ZAP CANNON

IT OVERKILLS EVERYONE EXCEPT HOSHIKA WHO JUST FAINTS XD

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:50 AM
I've been triple teamed because of my uber-quickness. Wah.

No, it's because you decided to turn me into a Pokémon with a big, hairy node and a big, hairy moustache. Bad bad BAD, Nikki. >=o

-----

Ominous Music used Max Revive on Hoshika!

Hoshika was fully healed!

Hoshika absorbed the Zap Cannon attack!

Hoshika got charged!

-----

OMG LINEZ LOLOLOLOL FART

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:50 AM
Hoshika used Pikachu Army!

*Stompstompstomprumblestompstompbangbangbang*

Hoshika was revived!

Larvinator fainted!

Pupinator fainted!

Tyraninator fainted!

Nikki fainted!

LoaferBoy fainted!

REFEREE: HEY! Larvinator! There IS no killing in a battle! That is against the rules! You are hereby DISQUALIFIED from the match!
-----

Yes, I WILL become a Pikachu. I just know it.

-----

Random people walked by and saw a bunch of I's in LoaferBoy's post. o.o

AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY I's :angry:

THEY'RE HP BARS!

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 12:51 AM
L-TAR used STFU NOOB!

REFEREE cowered in fear!

L-TOR used DDR Mastah!

PIKACHU ARMY stops attacking to watch L-TOR's mad skillz!

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:52 AM
No, it's because you decided to turn me into a Pokémon with a big, hairy node and a big, hairy moustache. Bad bad BAD, Nikki. >=o

-----

Ominous Music used Max Revive on Hoshika!

Hoshika was fully healed!

Hoshika absorbed the Zap Cannon attack!

Hoshika got charged!

-----

OMG LINEZ LOLOLOLOL FART
Rofl. XD Well, you deserved it, trying to take my guard!!

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:53 AM
L-TAR used STFU NOOB!

REFEREE cowered in fear!

L-TOR used DDR Mastah!

GRhggrgrgggg... theee... animat... Chu...

-----

Raku used DDR Blast!

PIKACHU ARMY starts dancing with Raku!

L-TOR became DANCE-PWNT!

L-TOR is extremely confused!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:54 AM
L-TAR used STFU NOOB!

REFEREE cowered in fear!

L-TOR used DDR Mastah!

I, LOAFY CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION MATCH!

(In Challenge Mode :twisted:)

SONG: PARINIOA SURVIVOR MAX!!!! o.O

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 12:55 AM
DUSTY USED WTF?

Ref: Dusty! You can't use WTF?! It's a forbidden move!

DUSTY USED STFU

REF USED ORLY?

DUSTY USED YARLY!

NIKKI FAINTS

Dusty: WTF? That attack wasn't meant for her...

NIKKI EXPLODIFIES

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I, LOAFY CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION MATCH!

(In Challenge Mode :twisted:)

Larvinator is already challenged (AND defeated) by Raku the Pikachu. O_o

Current battle song: I'm your little butterfly - Pikachu Remix

(As shown here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZn_n6Kwt9U).)

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 12:56 AM
It's a good thing posts don't count here, you would think we'd get in trouble for spamming.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:57 AM

Current battle song: Pika Pika Pika Techno Remix

ORLY? RE-CHECK MY POST FOR MY SONG!!!

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 01:01 AM
ORLY? RE-CHECK MY POST FOR MY SONG!!!

I didn't say it was the challenge song, though. =o

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:02 AM
I didn't say it was the challenge song, though. =o

Luckly, I can survive that song (on controller XD)

Alex the Charmander
04-29-2007, 01:06 AM
what's with this battle thing? *Charmander with a giant pokechizer ray gun walks in* *Sets it to charmander*

anyway, I think this whole battle thing should go in a seperate role-playing/game thread. I can make one like that...

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:09 AM

Current battle song: I'm your little butterfly - Pikachu Remix

(As shown here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZn_n6Kwt9U).)

I think the song your thinking of is Butterfly Upswing Mix?

TeirusuFX
what's with this battle thing? *Charmander with a giant pokechizer ray gun walks in* *Sets it to charmander*

anyway, I think this whole battle thing should go in a seperate role-playing/game thread. I can make one like that...

This 'battle thing' is something we luv 2 do =P

Hoshika
I think the song your thinking of is Butterfly Upswing Mix?

Oh. Well, you hear Pikapika in it, right? So it's a Pikachu remix. Live with it. =P

And don't double post. =o

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:11 AM
Oh. Well, you hear Pikapika in it, right? So it's a Pikachu remix. Live with it. =P

And don't double post. =o

o.O that song...i thought that game didn't exsist in DDR i've heard it on Limewire

WHAT KIND OF DDR ARE YOU PLAYING?

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 01:16 AM
o.O that song...i thought that game didn't exsist in DDR i've heard it on Limewire

WHAT KIND OF DDR ARE YOU PLAYING?

I'm playing the DDR that isn't DDR but is in fact a Dance Dance-less DDR, which makes it Revolution. Wiiiiiiiiiiii!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 01:17 AM
Wild PIKABLU appeared!

PIKABLU used Suger Overdose!

LARVINATOR fainted!

HOSHIKA fainted!

LOAFERBOY fainted!

TYRANITOR fainted!

PUPITOR fainted!

DUSTY fainted!

NIKKI fainted!

-x-

PIKABLU:No more fighten'. D:

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:19 AM
I'm playing the DDR that isn't DDR but is in fact a Dance Dance-less DDR, which makes it Revolution. Wiiiiiiiiiiii!

OOOOO, that DDR!

I hate that DDR because it doesn't show the same backgrounds as the regular DDR...I know because I own DDR Extreme 1 & 2 for the PS2 XP

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 01:19 AM
LZ farts really badly

LZ wins!

I call it the Hiroshima fart.

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 01:23 AM
WILD D_E appears!

WILD D_E uses Supah Ultrah Megah Dragonah andah Psychicah Attackah!

All remaining Pokemon faint from overdose of 'ah'.

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 01:26 AM
DUSTY USES OWNAGEPWNAGEPOTATOFLAVOREDDIP ON LZ

Ref: OWNED!

DUSTY USED STFU

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 01:26 AM
Rabid Zangoose Paratrooper challenges wild D_E to a battle.

Rabid Zangoose Paratrooper uses Pour Napalm over everything and light it on fire!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:28 AM
Loafy uses Ultima Uber Areial Bomb out of nowhere

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 01:29 AM
WILD D_E appears!

WILD D_E uses Supah Ultrah Megah Dragonah andah Psychicah Attackah!

All remaining Pokemon faint from overdose of 'ah'.

PIKABLU fainted!

Pikablu Pie sent out PAUL!

PAUL used Insult of Le Pokemon!

All pokemon withing one centillion miles of PAUL start to cry!

PAUL and Pikablu Pie are denounced the winners!

Off-Topic:I want to go to Hearthrome City in Pearl so I can participate in a contest. :/ PAUL would, like, pwn in the toughness category.

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 01:30 AM
WILD D_E laughs maniacally and says, "I am fire resistant! Hahaha!"

WILD D_E pulls out two swords and attacks the Rabid Zangoose Paratrooper with Somersault Double Slash!

RZP faints!

Oh no! WILD D_E bursts into tears!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:33 AM
WILD D_E laughs maniacally and says, "I am fire resistant! Hahaha!"

WILD D_E pulls out two swords and attacks the Rabid Zangoose Paratrooper with Somersault Double Slash!

RZP faints!

Oh no! WILD D_E bursts into tears!

THAT'S BECAUSE LOAFY SHOVED ONIONS IN HIS FACE

LOAFY USED BLIZZARD

WILD D_E FAINTS

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 01:35 AM
THAT'S BECAUSE LOAFY SHOVED ONIONS IN HIS FACE

LOAFY USED BLIZZARD

WILD D_E FAINTS

NU-UH!

IT'S CAUSE MAH UBER PAUL USED Insult of Le Pokemon!

PAUL, return!

You're in charge, DAWN!

DAWN used Uber Suckitude!

LOAFY fainted!

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 01:37 AM
*poof*

Hoshika was revived somehow.

Hoshika used Thief!

Hoshika stole Neo Pikachu's Pika Flu powder!

Everybody was turned into a Pikachu and fainted!

Hoshika wins!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:39 AM
NU-UH!

IT'S CAUSE MAH UBER PAUL USED Insult of Le Pokemon!

PAUL, return!

You're in charge, DAWN!

DAWN used Uber Suckitude!

LOAFY fainted!

I USE LAHARL NOW!!!

LAHARL uses Uber Demon Full-Moon Slash!

DAWN FAINTS BECAUSE HE'S HAS A STRONG OFFENSE AND A WEAK DEFENSE!!!

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 01:41 AM
WILD D_E: (now a purple Pikachu with dragon wings) Curse you, Hoshikaaaaaa... *fades away*

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 01:41 AM
I USE LAHARL NOW!!!

LAHARL uses Uber Demon Full-Moon Slash!

DAWN FAINTS BECAUSE HE'S HAS A STRONG OFFENSE AND A WEAK DEFENSE!!!

DAWN, return!

Go, PAUL!

Use Witty Remark!

LAHARL fainted!

@Hoshika: -paints self pale tan and Azure- Now I iz a Minun. :P

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:46 AM
DAWN, return!

Go, PAUL!

Use Witty Remark!

LAHARL fainted!

@Hoshika: -paints self pale tan and Azure- Now I iz a Minun. :P

LAHARL'S ABILITY ACTIVATES: When Laharl faints, the next person I summon has triple stats!

I SUMMON CLOUD!

CLOUD sings the Cloud song!

PAUL becomes asleep!

I RETURN CLOUD TO SUMMON MARK LUENG

MARK uses Uber Anti-Chinese Medicine

PAUL BECOMES ASLEEP FOR ALL ETRENITY

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 01:47 AM
PAUl, use Sleep Talk!

PAUL used Naughty Language!

Whatever LOAFER is using faints!

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:50 AM
PAUl, use Sleep Talk!

PAUL used Naughty Language!

Whatever LOAFER is using faints!

MARK's subsitute is destroyed!

MARK summons Geogre W. Bush!

BUSH uses American Self-Destruct!

PAUL FAINTS!

BUSH FAINTS!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 01:56 AM
MARK's subsitute is destroyed!

MARK summons Geogre W. Bush!

BUSH uses American Self-Destruct!

PAUL FAINTS!

BUSH FAINTS!

Go, LUCAS!

Use Bad Taste In Hats!

LUCAS used Bad Taste in Hats!

All Pokemon on the field except LUCAS fainted!

Alex the Charmander
04-29-2007, 01:59 AM
Still, I think there should be a seperate thread... I'll make it now.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:03 AM
MEGAMAN appears from nowhere!

MEGAMAN uses Super Uber Life Sword!

LUCAS FAINTS

-----

Megaman dissapears...

I laugh my evil laugh...

I'll enjoy my next match with you :twisted:

Then you suddenly notice that I have dissapeared...

A Hoot-Hoot appears with a present for you...

You recieve a Lucario!

There's a note...

Lucario is Lvl 50...

Only Uber move right now is Uber Slice and Dice...

Take care of it...

We'll meet again...

*LoaferBoyzX logs off*

Chewy
04-29-2007, 02:05 AM
Chewy teh wolf summons Chewy teh pwnsome Jolteon!

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 02:06 AM
The PSG thread gained four more pages thanks to THIS!?

You guys are truly nutty. See, I knew you all would make perfect Pikachus. :P

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:07 AM

Yep.

I'd rather be an Aipom but whatever. ;P

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:10 AM
Yep.

I'd rather be an Aipom but whatever. ;P

-makes Dusty a Pikapom, a cross between an Aipom and a Pikachu-

Satisfied?

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 02:11 AM

Not me. I'm staying out of it. XD I'm stayin' human, thank you.

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:12 AM
-makes Dusty a Pikapom, a cross between an Aipom and a Pikachu-

Satisfied?

No. You hit the clone that I was going to use if I got turned into a Pikachu. D=

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:13 AM
Not me. I'm staying out of it. XD I'm stayin' human, thank you.

TOO STINKIN' BAD!

-give Nikki the Pika-flu via painfull injection via needle-

That's what you get for giving me all those rotten eggs at the easter egg hunt. :P

-copies DNA of Dusty's clone-

-inserts DNA into Dusty vie painfull injection by needle-

Be satisfied, or die. >.>

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 02:14 AM
TOO STINKIN' BAD!

-give Nikki the Pika-flu via painfull injection via needle-

That's what you get for giving me all those rotten eggs at the easter egg hunt. :P
*scream* NO NO NO! *runs to the doctor, pulling hair out in the process as she grows a tail and fur*

Chewy
04-29-2007, 02:15 AM
CHEWY pwnz Pikablu with a water gun!

Pikablu dies from too much water!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:16 AM
CHEWY pwnz Pikablu with a water gun!

Pikablu dies from too much water!

Uh, Pikablu = Marill. Thus, Pikablu didn't take much damage. Now gimme your water gun. -takes out booster shot filled with liquid Pika-flu-

Chewy
04-29-2007, 02:18 AM
CHEWY summons Groudon! Groudon's ability evaporates Pikablu!

Pikablu evaporates and becomes part of the air.

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:20 AM
DUSTY USES Orioke no jutsu (sexy no jutsu)!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:22 AM
(In mechanicle voice)

MUAHAHA!

I HAS DISCOVERED THE TYPE, "AIR!"

GROUDON AND ALL THE REST, BOW TO MY POWER!

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:23 AM
(In mechanicle voice)

MUAHAHA!

I HAS DISCOVERED THE TYPE, "AIR!"

GROUDON AND ALL THE REST, BOW TO MY POWER!

MUAHAHA! I have discovered Bush! The ultimate destroyer of all clean air! Bow before his ridiculous stupidity!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:23 AM
Dusty: Noooo! Most of the people here are girls! My jutsu won't work. ;_; Haha! LZ!

DUSTY USES Orioke no jutsu (sexy no jutsu)

Chewy
04-29-2007, 02:24 AM
A cloud forms and Pikablu's water vapor goes into the cloud.

It rains. Groudon flees. Kyogre appears.

Pikablu becomes rain.

CHEWY uses PWNSOME Lightningbolt!

Pikablu faints, electrocuted.

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:28 AM
RAIN CAN'T FAINT! IT'S AN INAMINATE OBJECT! I AM THUS INVINCIBLE!

-rains on Cheawy's head-

Fear my wrath!! >:D

Chewy
04-29-2007, 02:30 AM
CHEWY's spikes poke the rain.

CHEWY creates STATIC on his(he's not me, he's a Jolteon) body.

The rain dies.

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Sorry to take away from your ball of fun, but I have some news. IDK if the rest of you figured it out, but there is a pattern to when the challenges are at. For now at least.

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:32 AM
CHEWY's spikes poke the rain.

CHEWY creates STATIC on his(he's not me, he's a Jolteon) body.

The rain dies.

DUSTY ATTACKS PIKABLU WITH Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu!

Dusty: Have a taste of the clones that do EXACTLY as I do!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:33 AM
I am too young to have interest in your silly games, Dusty. FEAR MY LACK OF FASION SENSE! >:D

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:35 AM
I am too young to have interest in your silly games, Dusty. FEAR MY LACK OF FASION SENSE! >:D

Dusty: Nooooooo!

DUSTY USES Orioke no jutsu (sexy no jutsu)

Dusty: How do I keep forgetting that it doesn't work?!

Chewy
04-29-2007, 02:37 AM
CHEWY has been upgraded to CHEWY

The sparks that CHEWY created in the air let PIKABLU materialize!

The sparks also kill PIKABLU.

I have to leave. I might be back after a while.

CHEWY and Chewy exit. Byebye ^^

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:38 AM
PIKABLU used Bad Fasion Sense!

All attacks with Sexy in their name won't have any affect!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:40 AM
PIKABLU used Bad Fasion Sense!

All attacks with Sexy in their name won't have any affect!

Okay then...

Dusty uses Harem no jutsu!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:42 AM
PIKABLU used Protect! Dusty's attack missed!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:44 AM
PIKABLU used Protect! Dusty's attack missed!

DUSTY USES SPERE OF SAND!

Dusty is charging...

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:45 AM
PIKABLU used Dive! Pikablu is underground!

Okay, lets stop this useless spamming. :)

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:46 AM
PIKABLU used Dive! Pikablu is underground!

Okay, lets stop this useless spamming. :)

Dusty is still charging...

It's not spamming...It's education. :P

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 02:50 AM
Pikablu realizes there is no water to dive in! Pikablu uses Hydro Pump!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 02:51 AM
Pikablu realizes there is no water to dive in! Pikablu uses Hydro Pump!

The shell is unaffected.

Dusty is almost done charging...

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 03:07 AM
PIKABLU use Dig! Pikablu is waiting!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 03:09 AM
The shell is cracking! Dusty has become The Demon of Sand!!!

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 03:11 AM
Pikablu used UBERKILL! Dusty is getting slashed by ghostly swords!

inuyasha king demon
04-29-2007, 03:12 AM
Hi could u tell me how to play

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:14 AM
Hi could u tell me how to play
Sorry, but all 50 spots have been filled, and the game's already started. Come back next time.

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 03:14 AM
Pikablu used UBERKILL! Dusty is getting slashed by ghostly swords!

Dusty uses Sabakurou! Pikablu is DEAD.

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 03:22 AM
-bloody, gorey scene-

Lil kids, look away now! D:

-Pikablu Pie buries PIKABLU, sends out LUCAS-

Use French Beret!

DUSTY's HP was halved!

DUSTY became Burned!

DUSTY became Confused!

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 03:26 AM
-bloody, gorey scene-

Lil kids, look away now! D:

-Pikablu Pie buries PIKABLU, sends out LUCAS-

Use French Beret!

DUSTY's HP was halved!

DUSTY became Burned!

DUSTY became Confused!

This should work!

Dusty uses Orioke no jutsu (sexy no jutsu)

Take that Lucas!

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:27 AM
Will you guys please stop? It was funny the first couple of pages, but now it's simply annoying..The thread was made for craziness, but (and no offence) now it's just stupidity.

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 03:34 AM
Will you guys please stop? It was funny the first couple of pages, but now it's simply annoying..The thread was made for craziness, but (and no offence) now it's just stupidity.

I told Dusty, but he wouldn't listen. D= -beats Dusty with a paddle-

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 03:35 AM
I told Dusty, but he wouldn't listen. D= -beats Dusty with a paddle-

D= Fine... Dusty is sorry.

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 03:41 AM
For admitting your defea- *cough* I mean mistake, you get a cookie, Dusty. :D

-gives Dusty a cookie-

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 03:42 AM
For admitting your defea- *cough* I mean mistake, you get a cookie, Dusty. :D

-gives Dusty a cookie-

Yay! *nibbles cookie slowly*

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 03:42 AM
And thus, is starts all over. All of this *crap* or -crap- is starting all over again.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Yay me am the first one online in this forum XP

kitten_Gal
04-29-2007, 12:02 PM
No I was and crap I missed all the challnges

Xalapeno
04-29-2007, 12:58 PM
Same here. (My evil cousins were over:susp: )
I've come up with a way to be in more places around the forum at once. ^_^
It's rather easy and I'm sure other people have come up with it.:tongue:

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 01:09 PM
HOLY CRAP. You guys made 12 pages of this in one day. STOP! STOP!

Now, let's get ready for the next challenge.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:15 PM
The Mod is offline XD

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 01:24 PM
So you guys made 12 pages in one offline time? You guys are definitely just trying to get some post counts up or something psycho like that.

Yeah, Neo could be absolutely happy or totally ballistic when he comes back to see 12 pages of his beautiful thread taken up in

SPOINK USED PSYCHIC!

SPOINK USED BOUNCE!

Or whatever that was. The all caps started giving me a headache.

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 01:45 PM
12 pages!? You guys are totally psychotic... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/crazy.gif

Anywho, this is last chance to get something before the roll. If you don't want to end up as a Pikachu, now would be the time to get on this!

This will be for a Power Guard. Make your chances of becoming a Pikachu even less with one of these!

Question #1 – When was the Naruto series first broadcasted in the United Kingdom?

Question #2 – What is the name of the main villain in the game TimeSplitters 3: Future Perfect?

Question #3 – Frito Lay, a manufacturer of chips and snacks is a part of what larger corporation?

Go for it!

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Pikablu Pie (NORMAL)
#19 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#20 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#22 Mario (NORMAL)
#23 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#25 Gaia (NORMAL)
#26 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#28 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#29 Charbok (NORMAL)
#30 Hakken (NORMAL)
#31 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#33 Calypso (NORMAL)
#34 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#37 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) =AVENGER GUARD 1x <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> (4/29/07 – 5/1/07)
#38 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#42 Shady (NORMAL)
#44 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#45 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#46 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#47 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#48 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#49 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Question #1 – When was the Naruto series first broadcasted in the United Kingdom?

July 22, 2006

Question #2 – What is the name of the main villain in the game TimeSplitters 3: Future Perfect?

Jacob Crow

Question #3 – Frito Lay, a manufacturer of chips and snacks is a part of what larger corporation?

PepsiCo Inc.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:51 PM
Lol, people are that desperate for items :knockout:

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 01:52 PM

July 22, 2006

Jacob Crow

PepsiCo Inc.

You, my friend, are totally correct! Nice job! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 LordZangoose (NORMAL) =POWER GUARD 1x=
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Pikablu Pie (NORMAL)
#19 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#20 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#22 Mario (NORMAL)
#23 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#25 Gaia (NORMAL)
#26 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#28 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#29 Charbok (NORMAL)
#30 Hakken (NORMAL)
#31 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#33 Calypso (NORMAL)
#34 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#37 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) =AVENGER GUARD 1x= <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> (4/29/07 – 5/1/07)
#38 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#42 Shady (NORMAL)
#44 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#45 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#46 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#47 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#48 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#49 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Dang, you're too fast. I was going to grab that one.

I'm ready for the next one. Whoopee. I'll get this next one before any of you!! I just need to be here on time.

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Sweet! Thank you oh mighty Pikanator. And, to everyone else, as Cartman would put it: haha haha ha ha, nenenene.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 01:54 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shiny Loser
04-29-2007, 02:03 PM

July 22, 2006

Jacob Crow

Ouch, you beat me to it, LZ.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:04 PM

July 22, 2006

Jacob Crow

Lays

your too late XP

Shiny Loser
04-29-2007, 02:05 PM
your too late XP
Lol yea i know

so whats the next question

Or is there one

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:07 PM
You have to wait until the next round. If and when I go out, I have a sprite designed for meh.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:13 PM
I have a riddle XD:

Round and round the rugged rock,
The ragged rascal ran.
How many r's are there in that?
Tell me quickly, if you can.

Try Me XP

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 02:17 PM
I have a riddle XD:

The ragged rascal ran.

Try Me XP
6 "r"s in the first two lines, 8 in the whole thing. Why does this relate to Pikachus...?

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:18 PM
6 "r"s. And that has to do with Pikachus why?

It's just a random riddle, and your wrong XP

Shiny Loser
04-29-2007, 02:19 PM
Ten Rs if you count the last two lines.

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:19 PM
10 r's, and we really need to stop with this stuff.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Both are wrong XP

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:21 PM
12 r's counting everything in that post.

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 02:21 PM
I edited it. I counted 8, but that's still wrong. There's:

The ragged rascal ran.

I didn't see the R in "are" when I edited. So, yeah, Shiny's right. 9 Rs.

Mmhmm. "~~Pikachu Survivor Game- Come join us in a rousing game of Count the Rs!!!!~~"

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:23 PM
12 r's counting everything in that post.

Still wrong, thats why it's a riddle :rolleyes:

I edited it. I counted 8, but that's still wrong. There's:

I didn't see the R in "are" when I edited. So, yeah, Shiny's right. 9 Rs.

Mmhmm. "~~Pikachu Survivor Game- Come join us in a rousing game of Count the Rs!!!!~~"

Woah, this riddle is that hard? You're still wrong.

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:28 PM
I got it! There's no "r's" but there are some r.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:28 PM
I got it! There's no "r's" but there are some r.

That's right! But your explanation is wrong...

Can you tell me why?

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Well you had r using apostrophes, but there were no apostrophes in the riddle.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:33 PM
Well you had r using apostrophes, but there were no apostrophes in the riddle.

Do i need to tell you? :neutral:

Larvinator
04-29-2007, 02:36 PM
There are no r's in the word "that." :sleepy:

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:40 PM
There are no r's in the word "that." :sleepy:

CORRECT!!! :biggrin:

Next Riddle XP:

A coffin maker was making a coffin. But every time he tried to hammer a nail into it, it slid away from him. He had to keep chasing it around the workshop! How could he stop the coffin?

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 02:43 PM
CORRECT!!! :biggrin:

Next Riddle XP:

A coffin maker was making a coffin. But every time he tried to hammer a nail into it, it slid away from him. He had to keep chasing it around the workshop! How could he stop the coffin?

He doesn't need to stop the coffin. He's chasing the nail. ><

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:45 PM
He doesn't need to stop the coffin. He's chasing the nail. ><

No, he's chasing the coffin :doh:

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh....

Let out the guy inside. He isn't dead yet!

I have no clue, honestly.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Oh....

Let out the guy inside. He isn't dead yet!

I have no clue, honestly.

Do you want me to tell you :silenced:

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Darn, I missed a challenge. But Neo put it too early! >_<' It was at 8:45 AM! D=

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 03:12 PM
This is getting pathetic now. 200 posts of just junk. Put this stuff elsewhere! Other people don't want to have to sift through this for stuff when they look through this thread. If you want to think of it that way, then yes, I am flaming you all. It's just getting annoying now.

The guy gave it a cough drop. There.

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:13 PM
This is getting pathetic now. 200 posts of just junk. Put this stuff elsewhere! Other people don't want to have to sift through this for stuff when they look through this thread. If you want to think of it that way, then yes, I am flaming you all. It's just getting annoying now.

I agree. It's difficult when you're looking for challenges or the latest stats. Please stop, everyone.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 03:19 PM

Lol, correct, I'll post no more now XP

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 03:40 PM
And now ladies and gentlemen, our first Pikachu.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/HeaderPikachuRoll.png

On a random roll of 1-50, #18 was rolled. Pikablue Pie can now use her bed sheets as a decent parachute.

Have a nice day. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#19 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#20 Team overkill (NORMAL)
#21 Mario (NORMAL)
#22 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#23 RocketMeowth (NORMAL)
#24 Gaia (NORMAL)
#25 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#26 Ali the Dark One (NORMAL)
#27 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#28 Charbok (NORMAL)
#29 Hakken (NORMAL)
#30 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#31 Tyranitar_Trainer (NORMAL)
#32 Calypso (NORMAL)
#33 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#34 Lord Voldemort (NORMAL)
#35 Snowball Sunday (NORMAL)
#36 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) =AVENGER GUARD 1x= <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> (4/29/07 – 5/1/07)
#37 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#38 Alex the Charmander (NORMAL)
#39 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL)
#40 Amplified Pikachu (NORMAL)
#41 Shady (NORMAL)
#42 catch em all (NORMAL)
#43 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#44 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#45 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#46 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#47 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#48 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)
#49 Groundon_fan (NORMAL)

Pikablu Pie – (PIKACHU)

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:41 PM
XD Congrats, Pikablu. Being the first Pikachu..how lucky.

Edit: Neo, I have a question. If my number was rolled, which would take place first? The guard or the immunity? o.O I would guess the immunity, but I'm unsure.

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 03:49 PM
XD Congrats, Pikablu. Being the first Pikachu..how lucky.

Edit: Neo, I have a question. If my number was rolled, which would take place first? The guard or the immunity? o.O I would guess the immunity, but I'm unsure.

Oh snap, I forgot about adding this in the rules... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

The order is this:

Immunities
then...
Avenger Guards
then...
Power Guards

So if you have Immunity, your guards will be protected. Meanwhile, if you have Avenger Guards and Power Guards, your Avenger Guards will be used first.

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Oh snap, I forgot about adding this in the rules... http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

The order is this:

Immunities
then...
Avenger Guards
then...
Power Guards

So if you have Immunity, your guards will be protected. Meanwhile, if you have Avenger Guards and Power Guards, your Avenger Guards will be used first.
Okay. I figured it'd be something like that.

Draconic_Espeon
04-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Yes! I'm not a Pikachu yet. ^^ *goes to look at Pikablu's avvie and banner*

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 03:57 PM
It's sooo cute!!! <333 I love that banner.

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 03:58 PM

The ones made by Mario, Hoshika, and Knightblazer are being featured first. All three of them made some really good ones. :P

Tiana_M
04-29-2007, 04:04 PM
Dang I can't believe I missed two challenges... and am as of yet not pikafied. I had family over yesterday as well. They're leaving later today. I just hope I don't miss all the challenges today. I'll keep checking back periodically.

Draconic_Espeon
Who did Pikablu's? It looks like maybe Hoshika, but I'm not sure...

Or KB. Or Mario. One of those three. ><

Negative Zone
D= I wanted to be the first Pikachu. ;_;

LordZangoose
04-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Sonic ,honestly, it's no use saying anything because they stop for about half a page and start up their bullcrap again. It will keep going the rest of htis game because they're immature amateurs.

And Pikablue got pwnt!

Chewy
04-29-2007, 04:16 PM
XD I just saw Pikablu's avatar/banner combo.

Well, time for Plan A:
Doing no challenges except the WOMD one. WOMD, here I come!

Oh, and guess what? Being a Pikachu is the new fashion sense! ^^

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Sonic ,honestly, it's no use saying anything because they stop for about half a page and start up their bullcrap again. It will keep going the rest of htis game because they're immature amateurs.

And Pikablue got pwnt!
Eh, good point.

PIKABLU PIE IS PIKACHU PIE NOW! I gotta see this avatar and banner.

And hey, Neo, if I get to become a Pikachu, can you wait until my avatar and banner is empty before you implement the Pika banner and avvie? Just saying, hold on. I want to keep the Sonickid01 banner I have now and keep it for when the game is over.

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 04:44 PM
Eh, good point.

PIKABLU PIE IS PIKACHU PIE NOW! I gotta see this avatar and banner.

And hey, Neo, if I get to become a Pikachu, can you wait until my avatar and banner is empty before you implement the Pika banner and avvie? Just saying, hold on. I want to keep the Sonickid01 banner I have now and keep it for when the game is over.
You could just do what I did. Save your sig in a word pad file.

TeirusuFX
04-29-2007, 05:00 PM
LOL, how nice =P

*logs off and plays Gunbound Revolution*

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Hah... Pikablu... Naked. Lolz. I love it, dude. I can't wait for the next banner.

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 05:40 PM
Yai~

I is the first Pikachu.

Bow to my power. >.>

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Yai~

I is the first Pikachu.

Bow to my power. >.>
*tosses Pokeball at Pikablu* =D I caught myself a Pikachu! *pose*

PS, Sonic's sig breaks the rule, too. o_O It's more than 600x150..(Or was it 150x600?)

Pikablu Pie
04-29-2007, 05:52 PM
*tosses Pokeball at Pikablu* =D I caught myself a Pikachu! *pose*

That wasn't part of the deal, Nikki!

-uses miniature WOMD-

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 05:53 PM
That wasn't part of the deal, Nikki!

-uses miniature WOMD-
*gas mask, Darth Vader voice* I am your mother. XD

Negative Zone
04-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Pikablu is so lucky. D= She got to be the first Pikachu. D=

Chewy
04-29-2007, 05:56 PM
#1 best-selling item = WOMD!

Random person: The WOMD is like, the best thing ever! I get to become a Pikachu!!! Pikachus are the best fashion these days. I can't wait to get my hands on a WOMD!

Well, too bad, only PSG VIP members a.k.a ME! can get it. ^^
I wish we could get the WOMD in real life...

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 05:57 PM
#1 best-selling item = WOMD!

Well, too bad, only PSG VIP members a.k.a ME! can get it. ^^
I wish we could get the WOMD in real life...
XD I'd be the first to get the WoMD. You know what a deadly combo is?

WoMD + Blessed Cure. XD You make 4 people into Pikachus, and you get to continue the game. Lol.

Chewy
04-29-2007, 05:59 PM
What's the point of continuing the game? The whole point of WOMD is to be Pikafied with 3 other peoples. >.>
You're basically suggesting to ruin the best way to become a Pikachu.

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 06:02 PM
What's the point of continuing the game? The whole point of WOMD is to be Pikafied with 3 other peoples. >.>
You're basically suggesting to ruin the best way to become a Pikachu.
4 people. And I know most people are in it for the Pikafying, but some are in it to win. And you can't win if you don't try to continue after WoMD.

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 06:04 PM
...NOO!!!

I wanted to be the Pikachu today!

Imagine if I got my banner/avatar that I made when I got transformed... O_o

Neo Emolga
04-29-2007, 06:05 PM
And it’s that time again.

This will be for a Slow Action Pika Flu Syringe, for those of you who like watching others suffer!

Question #1 – Nein means “No” in what language?

Question #2 – When was the final performance of the musical “Cats” on Broadway?

Question #3 – The Charger is a car manufactured by what company?

Go for it, and make someone else’s day miserable (or wonderful in some cases… :P)!

#1 Leaf Flame (NORMAL)
#2 Milos (NORMAL)
#3 Tiana_M (NORMAL)
#5 Finch (NORMAL)
#6 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#8 Knightblazer (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#11 lonewolf (NORMAL)
#12 Xtra (NORMAL)
#13 ChronoPika (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#17 Chewy (NORMAL)
#18 Dark Rider (NORMAL)
#19 sonickid01 (NORMAL)
#20 Team overkill (NORMAL)
#21 Mario (NORMAL)
#22 EmBreon (NORMAL)
#23 RocketMeowth (NORMAL)
#24 Gaia (NORMAL)
#25 Kenneth (NORMAL)
#26 Ali the Dark One (NORMAL)
#27 espeonlover (NORMAL)
#28 Charbok (NORMAL)
#29 Hakken (NORMAL)
#30 Entei_3000 (NORMAL)
#31 Tyranitar_Trainer (NORMAL)
#32 Calypso (NORMAL)
#33 hbmacho101 (NORMAL)
#34 Lord Voldemort (NORMAL)
#35 Snowball Sunday (NORMAL)
#36 Nikki the Mew (NORMAL) =AVENGER GUARD 1x= <ACTIVE IMMUNITY> (4/29/07 – 5/1/07)
#37 Venusaur456 (NORMAL)
#38 Alex the Charmander (NORMAL)
#39 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL)
#40 Amplified Pikachu (NORMAL)
#41 Shady (NORMAL)
#42 catch em all (NORMAL)
#43 xxxSakura (NORMAL)
#44 Shiny Loser (NORMAL)
#45 kitten_Gal (NORMAL)
#46 Tabbloza (NORMAL)
#47 LoaferBoyzX (NORMAL)
#48 Neo Gengar (NORMAL)
#49 Groundon_fan (NORMAL)

Pikablu Pie – (PIKACHU)

Chewy
04-29-2007, 06:06 PM
I got 2nd place in PSG round 4. I lost to Mario when it was between the two of us. The roll kept landing on me for some reason. >.<

The WOMD....well, I have a different purpose for it...well, if you get it, I wanna be pikafied! ^^

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Psh. You must be really crazy. Sucker! Pika's naked! AHAHA!

EDIT QUESTIONS:

1: German

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Question #1 – Nein means “No” in what language?

Greman

Question #2 – When was the final performance of the musical “Cats” on Broadway?

September 10, 2000.

Question #3 – The Charger is a car manufactured by what company?

DODGE!

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Too late. =P I won. Lol.

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Argh! Hoshika! I shall eat you! My computer lost the internet signal for a few seconds. Now you got the thingy. I shall kill you! I just managed to type in "German" and you got it. I will make sure you turn into a Pikachu!

Chewy
04-29-2007, 06:19 PM
Awww...how come you win all of the challenges? It's not fair. I almost won.

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Too late. =P I won. Lol.

You're lucky that the site doesn't say "bandwidth exceeded" every timee you try to click a link. ~_~

And just to clear something up, answers were sent 2 minutes before, and then it said an error about the forum.

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Awww...how come you win all of the challenges? It's not fair. I almost won.
Because I have fingers like lightning and a decently fast comp. Plus, I have 4 windows open (and this one) at all times. I'm 100% ready for ANY challenge.

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Because I have fingers like lightning and a decently fast comp. Plus, I have 4 windows open (and this one) at all times. I'm 100% ready for ANY challenge.

*testing*

I hope this works on the other browser...

EDIT: Okies. >_>

Doesn't opening 4 windows at once lag you? O_o

sonickid01
04-29-2007, 06:22 PM
All your CPU belong to me. Someone set up the Pikachu. I WILL WIN THE NEXT ONE!

Nikki the Mew
04-29-2007, 06:24 PM
*testing*

I hope this works on the other browser...

EDIT: Okies. >_>

Doesn't opening 4 windows at once lag you? O_o
Actually, no. My comp is kinda slow sometimes, but she comes through when this happens.

Hoshika
04-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Actually, no. My comp is kinda slow sometimes, but she comes through when this happens.

Your computer actually has a gender? o.o