PDA

View Full Version : URPG Attacks

Jhem
09-05-2004, 04:23 PM
Hey, I have been studying reffing because I want to become a ref. But there are a couple things that I do not understand how they work. I was hoping that someone could help me with this.

How do you figure out how much damage Reversal/Flail do?
I was reading the thread "Perfect reffing methods" and it explained with a bunch of jibber-jabber that I didn't understand one bit.

Nextly, How do I figure out how much damage Seismic Toss/Night Shade does?
Do I divide the max HP of the mon by 100? or do I divide 100 by the max HP?

How exactly does Sleep Talk work?
I know that it chooses a random move that the mon knows, but now they have all of the moves, plus TM's. and I don't know how to figure out which move the mon does.

Which moves from RS still apply for GSC battle rules?
EX: Slaking still has to slack off every other turn. Are there any other innate abilities that always apply?

If a mon would just so happen to use the move Assist, how do I figure out which move is used?

How much HP does Leech Seed absorb each turn, and does the mon absorbing get 100% of that absorbed HP? What about other healing moves like Ingrain. How much HP do they heal?

How do i figure out what move Metronome uses?

What are teh different damage levels for Spikes in the URPG?

How much damage do Sandstorm/Hail do each turn they are in effect? (Nick)

How much does regular poison damage do? (Nick)

That's all I have for now...

Half a Dollar
09-05-2004, 04:30 PM
I try to ref too,however, I failed all ref tests. There are things I want to add too.

How much does Sandstorm and Hail do?

How about Regular Poison?

Jhem
09-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I'll add those, too, nick

Magare
09-05-2004, 10:47 PM
I was reading the thread "Perfect reffing methods" and it explained with a bunch of jibber-jabber that I didn't understand one bit.

Read the jibber-jabber again. Its the best you'll get...

Nextly, How do I figure out how much damage Seismic Toss/Night Shade does?

You substract 100 from the mons current HP and then convert that into x/10.

How exactly does Sleep Talk work?

You get a move list. Lets say a mon has 10 naturally learned moves and 5 more TMs on him. So thats 15 moves. Now you roll a 15 sided dice and the number that comes out is the move that mon will use... (for example, 13 would come out as the 3rd TM)

Which moves from RS still apply for GSC battle rules?
EX: Slaking still has to slack off every other turn. Are there any other innate abilities that always apply?

No, Slaking is the only mon who's RS abilities work in GSC as well because his stats are too high for him to function like every other mon (I think, I'm saying this out of my head)

If a mon would just so happen to use the move Assist, how do I figure out which move is used?

I dont really know what Assist does and I'm to lazy to check right now, but if a random move is in question, go with what I described on sleep talk...

How much HP does Leech Seed absorb each turn, and does the mon absorbing get 100% of that absorbed HP? What about other healing moves like Ingrain. How much HP do they heal?

I would have to check that again :redface: . But this is one of the questions most refs will know the answer to.

Check: Sleep talk

What are teh different damage levels for Spikes in the URPG?

Spike always does 1/10 damage. Same goes for sandstorm, hail, etc... (actually, some refs do it like 0.7 but I most do it as 1)

How much damage do Sandstorm/Hail do each turn they are in effect? (Nick)

Look up!

How much does regular poison damage do? (Nick)

Regular poison does 0.5/10 damage

Jhem
09-05-2004, 10:53 PM
Hey thanks. But for sleep talk... doesn't it only use a damaging move?

JohtoTrainer
09-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Actually Cro, Slaking AND Shedinja use their RS abilities in every type of play.
And, SLeep Talk can use ne type of move. Not just damging move.

Jack of Clovers
09-06-2004, 10:09 PM
--guess? lol. Check this link out:
Flail (http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/jman/flail.html)

--randomly choose from the opponent Pokemon.

--Leech Seed- damages and absorbs 6.25% of HP and other Pokemon gains all. it's pretty much .6 damage to all Pokemon.
--Ingrain- not really sure, but i think it would be the same as Leech Seed-> gain .6 HP

--randomly choose an attack from all attacks possible.

What are the different damage levels for Spikes in the URPG?
--It does 1/8 damage to the Pokemon's total HP. so, 1.2 HP damage here.

How much damage do Sandstorm/Hail do each turn they are in effect?
--They do 1/8 damage also.

How much does regular poison damage do?
--It also does 1/8 damage (not Poison types).

reminds me, i need to get that attacks list going. i need to find some time to get that going.

~Jack~