PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****! The Warriors! THEY ARE within 1 GAME of knocking off Dallas!

AshMistyMayfan
04-30-2007, 07:37 AM
This is unreal, the number 8 is about to knock out Dallas! The GS Warriors! The who? The What? Man, maybe the Steelers created something by winning the Superbowl at a no. 6 team. I can't believe the GS Warriors, a number 8, is going to knock Dallas out!

ZadokRox
04-30-2007, 06:33 PM
I haven't been keeping up with basketball lately, but I was surprised that the Chicago Bulls was doing so well against the Miami Heat. The last time I paid any attention to basketball, the Bulls were in the cellar (that was some time ago).

And how about the Phoenix Suns against the Lakers? Take that, Phil Jackson. :razz:

AshMistyMayfan
05-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Know what you mean. Warriors gave the Jazz a huge fight in the game 1 loss in Round 2. If the Warriors leave Salt Lake with a split, they might have a chance to advance.

Oh, and seeing Mark Cuban ticked off is PRICELESS!:happy:

SiberianTiger
05-09-2007, 04:58 AM
tbh the Warriors knocking off the Mavericks wasn't that big of a surprise, just look how the regular season series went.

~Isaiah

Shiny Loser
05-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Dallas has already been knocked off. And I know it doesn't make sense, but it's happening.

Blazityler
05-10-2007, 03:43 AM
Jazz is my best favorite team in the NBA (since I live in Utah LoL) so i was happy when the Warriors beat the Mavoricks so we could go to the 3rd round(dont want to cause conflict but Jazz is better than warriors)

JohtoTrainer
05-10-2007, 03:47 AM
Jazz is my best favorite team in the NBA (since I live in Utah LoL) so i was happy when the Warriors beat the Mavoricks so we could go to the 3rd round(dont want to cause conflict but Jazz is better than warriors)
Uh. And Dallas is also better than the Warriors. So, the same thing could happen to the Jazz.

Blazityler
05-10-2007, 04:21 AM
Lol if they can win four in a row but they cant so this round is over

Dr Scott
05-10-2007, 04:29 AM
It is really not that hard, honestly. The Golden State Warriors just had their number, they beat them in the regular season too. THey just got unlucky and drew the team they suck against ^^.

SiberianTiger
05-10-2007, 04:42 AM
It is really not that hard, honestly. The Golden State Warriors just had their number, they beat them in the regular season too. THey just got unlucky and drew the team they suck against ^^.

Exactly, I also think they could cause problems against Phx which is why I hope the Jazz win :/

~Isaiah

Blazityler
05-10-2007, 11:16 PM
I really think that Jazz will make it to the 3rd round but, if we verse the spurs the jazz is dead unless they can do the same that the warriors did

Outlawz
05-11-2007, 01:59 AM
I really think that Jazz will make it to the 3rd round but, if we verse the spurs the jazz is dead unless they can do the same that the warriors did

There dead in the third round no matter what, the Suns would beat them to.

Blazityler
05-11-2007, 08:43 PM
There dead in the third round no matter what, the Suns would beat them to. Ya probably but they have a better chance verse the suns then the spurs

Outlawz
05-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Ya probably but they have a better chance verse the suns then the spurs

No, not really.

Ashanti98079
05-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Actually, I believe they are not dead against either the Spurs or the Suns, the Jazz do have a 3-1 record against the Suns this year, plus two of the wins came on on the home floor of the Suns... They also went 2-2 against the Spurs, so, I would say they also have a chance against them too.

Outlawz
05-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Actually, I believe they are not dead against either the Spurs or the Suns, the Jazz do have a 3-1 record against the Suns this year, plus two of the wins came on on the home floor of the Suns... They also went 2-2 against the Spurs, so, I would say they also have a chance against them too.

Regular season has absolutely no importance when it comes to the playoffs, everybody should know that. Jazz go down 4-2 in the 3rd round no matter who they play.

Ashanti98079
05-12-2007, 03:45 AM
Regular season has absolutely no importance when it comes to the playoffs, everybody should know that. Jazz go down 4-2 in the 3rd round no matter who they play.

And that's what everyone told me when I picked the Warriors over the Mavs. That all the games they won before that year, didn't mean anything... Regular season does matter, at least a little... It gives you an idea of what a team can do. Plus, if you lose a lot to a team, on your own home floor, that is still in your mind, when the playoffs come around. And more often the not, the team who won the regular season battle, win's the playoff one too.

Outlawz
05-12-2007, 03:53 AM
And that's what everyone told me when I picked the Warriors over the Mavs. That all the games they won before that year, didn't mean anything... Regular season does matter, at least a little... It gives you an idea of what a team can do. Plus, if you lose a lot to a team, on your own home floor, that is still in your mind, when the playoffs come around. And more often the not, the team who won the regular season battle, win's the playoff one too.

They didn't mean anything, the Mavs got outplayed, they underestimated them and played sloppy, regular season had nothing to do with it, the Warriors just wanted it more.

Ashanti98079
05-12-2007, 05:08 AM
They didn't mean anything, the Mavs got outplayed, they underestimated them and played sloppy, regular season had nothing to do with it, the Warriors just wanted it more

True. I don't know, I guess... I just always kind of thought the regular season head to head, at least meant a little.

Blazityler
05-12-2007, 05:09 AM
Regular season has absolutely no importance when it comes to the playoffs, everybody should know that. Jazz go down 4-2 in the 3rd round no matter who they play.Are you saying a team that loses every game in the regular season can win the spurs, I dont think so. Also Jazz are good whenn they play good teams but suck when they play bad teams.

Outlawz
05-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Are you saying a team that loses every game in the regular season can win the spurs, I dont think so. Also Jazz are good whenn they play good teams but suck when they play bad teams.

Yea, any team can beat any team at any given time, even though thats not what I was talking about, I was talking about the regular season series the 2 playoff teams had.