PDA

View Full Version : >_<

Shroomish
09-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Well, as many have seen, I've not been that active lately. Thing is, my life has reached that point where I have no time to do anything. School is being a major pain as usual, plus I'm schedualed for a few surgeries this year. So, yeah.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that due to my inactivness, I resign from my Mod possition and from Hoenn Gym Manager... person thingy. I do love Ultra and I'll still be around, just that I feel I can't do enough at the present time.

Maybe in a few months when everything settles down I'll return and be more active.

That is all. Shroom-Dawg over and out. :P

bronislav84
09-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Aww Shroom Lady too bad.

On the bright side she got a new Avatar of one of my Favorite Gym Leaders.

But still Awwww.

Caite-chan
09-07-2004, 10:37 AM
-Waves at the Shroomy person.-

Hope everything go's well...or else!!

mlugia
09-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Damn, you being so busy too? >_>

Raddstealth316
09-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Well shroomy, just to say thanks for being a great urpg participant and good luck with school and your surgeries.

Tamer San
09-07-2004, 04:40 PM
O.o

Oh noooo...Shroomy girl...oh well...GO!

Good luck in school, and get high marks for me...since I always get low ones xD

Anyway, I hope we meet again...-Sniffs- Farewell...

-Looks around- Now, where to go next? Aha...THE LOOKIE THREAD -Goes-

Jack of Clovers
09-07-2004, 06:51 PM
i did hear that u were busy. hmmm. ok. if you want to be taken off the Mod list for the URPG, send pe2k a message and he can take you away. im sad to see that happen though. :sad: you can keep ur mod position and just leave for a while, that's fine. but if ud rather be taken off, that's also fine. the choice is yours to make.

have fun with school and hopefully you will be back and better than ever. we'll all be waiting. :cool:

~Jack~

Marth
09-07-2004, 07:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.....I never get to know you well, but form what I heard, you were a hard-worker-mushroom.
If you're resigning your moderator position, then, again, we'll need another moderator...unless you're quiting for a while only.
Good bye, Mushroom!
Marth.

Shroomish
09-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Awww, thanks guys. *Sniff* But I'm not leaving just er... idleing? lol

Wow, Lep, didn't think I'd get that choice. Sure then, I'll just take a small leave of absense if that's ok with everyone. Besides, I'm not a true Mod until I pull a Figgy, right? lol

Thanks all, good to see I have so many friends. Hope to be active soon. *Slams English book against wall* Damn school... I'm doing a report on the Anglo Saxons as we speak. -_-

Later.

akdude
09-09-2004, 06:30 AM
:sad: Bye Shroomy!!! Wait, no...U'll still be around. lol. Well it sucks that u wont be around like I want u to be. *sighs* Oh well...I guess I should prolly post the samething, but y, when I can be bad and sneek on *thinks to self* oops sorry. Well anyways...

I hope to see u soon Shroomy and i pray that everything goes fine with ur surgeries.

Shroomish
09-09-2004, 07:59 AM
:sad: Bye Shroomy!!! Wait, no...U'll still be around. lol. Well it sucks that u wont be around like I want u to be. *sighs* Oh well...I guess I should prolly post the samething, but y, when I can be bad and sneek on *thinks to self* oops sorry. Well anyways...

I hope to see u soon Shroomy and i pray that everything goes fine with ur surgeries.

Heh, thanks. :)

And just incase you all are wondering, it's two eye surgeries. This'll make my fifth and sixth. Yay. -_-

Oh well, at least I get out of school for 'em. :biggrin:

Half a Dollar
09-10-2004, 04:46 AM
Bye Shroomers, you better be back or Figgy will kill us all. >.>

Matthew
09-10-2004, 05:32 AM
Meh... I understand what you are going through Shroom... I have school too and it is keeping me busy... bah! It stinks... I was on for like long enough yesterday to post only twice :susp: Bah... I had to do an essay on who I wanted to be president... Bush or Kerry, and I went for Bush... bah! Stupid school. Good luck on dem surgeries :tongue2:

Shroomish
09-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Meh... I understand what you are going through Shroom... I have school too and it is keeping me busy... bah! It stinks... I was on for like long enough yesterday to post only twice :susp: Bah... I had to do an essay on who I wanted to be president... Bush or Kerry, and I went for Bush... bah! Stupid school. Good luck on dem surgeries :tongue2:
lol That's an essay I would've actually enjoyed doing. Getting to put down the democrats. *Drools*

lol I've been online more since I said I's leaving than I have been in three months. XD That's just cause I do work on the net, though. Right now my assignment is to make a poster and write a poem about Beowolf (No clue how to spell it. XD) and his defeat of Grendel. -_- Poem's done, I'm just looking for pics on the net for the poster.... And seeing as how I have school in three hours... ^_^;;

akdude
09-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Heh, thanks. :)

And just incase you all are wondering, it's two eye surgeries. This'll make my fifth and sixth. Yay. -_-

Oh well, at least I get out of school for 'em. :biggrin:
Well I shall pray that the surgeries go well. =)

DarkMasterX
09-20-2004, 10:33 PM
Aaaw, well see yers Shroomers. At least you'll still be on AIM and I can kick your behind on YVD. ^_^

I'm afraid I have some bad news too...

I haven't become very active too so I've given it lots of though and decided that I should resign from my Mod position too. Sorry guys. :sad:

gold
09-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I haven't become very active too so I've given it lots of though and decided that I should resign from my Mod position too. Sorry guys. :sad:

Is that onlu URPG or like a proper worldwide mod?

Tamer San
09-21-2004, 07:15 PM
In here we only talk URPG, but I don't quite remember DMX being an URPG mod, he was just a Mart Cashier and thats NOT a mod ._.

JohtoTrainer
09-21-2004, 08:11 PM
He was joking guys ._.

Tamer San
09-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Prove that JT? :rolleyes:

DarkMasterX
09-21-2004, 08:19 PM
Here's his proof; Yeah, I was joking. Finally someone had the brain capacity to understand that. :susp:

JohtoTrainer
09-21-2004, 11:44 PM
Ok,Tamer, you saying that made yourself look very noobish XD Why would I need proof ._. He's X and since when was he a mod. ._.

Tamer San
09-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Thats what I am talking about dudes :rolleyes:

Matthew
09-28-2004, 05:27 AM
XD... When I read that... I was like: "Since when was X amod!? :goofy:" And I was... "Oh wait... That's X... and then I was like XD..."

XD...

Heh... I really need to catch up with URPG stuff...

Tamer San
09-28-2004, 12:17 PM
I heard that is you was in URPG better than goodies persons in there! Me is right no or what?

AKA. You might be a fast poster, but you will never catch me up in URPG now :tongue:

Matthew
09-30-2004, 06:31 AM
I heard that is you was in URPG better than goodies persons in there! Me is right no or what?

AKA. You might be a fast poster, but you will never catch me up in URPG now :tongue:

*Smacks Tamer*

That made no sense whatsoever... XD I don't participate in the URPG anymore if you haven't noticed... maybe one xday... but I doubt it :silly: