PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Orange islands

game3524
05-01-2007, 11:08 AM
I tried to start this on bulbagarden, but nobody was in it so I hope I will have better luck here!

Male Hero Filled
Female Hero
Third Hero

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules

Kanto pokemon only!
No legendarys as heros own pokemon
have fun
post every 2 days
limited bunnying

Plot: 5 years after Mewtwo left,Giovanni the leader of Team Rocket has team uped with Lawrence III too capture the three legendary birds and The Beast of The Sea (Lugia), With their powers combined world domination is inevitable, unless they are stop. Meanwhile 2 young teens are traveling the Orange lslands to battle the gym leaders and enter in the Pokemon contest. But little do they know that their true destiny lays ahead.

Roles

Male Hero Filled
Female Hero Filled

Name: Jack Wilson
Birthdate: March 29th
Personality: Jack can be stubborn or arrogant but he cares deeply for his friends and has a hard time forgiving villians. Jack is also not scared to speak his mind.

Jack was born and raised in Pallet town. He is the grandson of legendary pokemon trainer Tom Wilson. Jack 1st started his journey when he was 10 years old when he recieved a Pikachu for his 1st pokemon. As the grandson of a legendary trainer, Jack is a natural when it comes to battling, but is prune to being too cocky and can make rash decisions. Jack did place in the top 5 in the Indigo pokemon league

Height: 5'8 1/2
Weight: 138

Apperance: Jack has messy black hair and chocolote Brown eyes. Jack wears dark blue jeans and a black and red tee shirt. He also wears black gloves and his grandfather's old pokemon league hat which he also wears backwards.

Jack's pokemon

1 Pikachu (which refuses to stay in pokeball) Male
2 Charizard Male
3 Pidgeotto Male
4 Squirtle Male
5 Graveler Male

In Pallet

Snorlax Male
Growlithe Male