PDA

View Full Version : [TRAINER] Battle Academy Discussion

Charizard Michelle
05-01-2007, 02:47 PM
So yes. This is the [TRAINER] Battle Academy Discussion thread. Use this thread to ask any question and to keep the RP with as little just-OCC post.

Lets talk.

Kecleonfan666
05-01-2007, 09:56 PM
I have a question. Who gets to Role Play the teachers? :l

Charizard Michelle
05-02-2007, 03:35 AM
I have a question. Who gets to Role Play the teachers? :l

Good question. Well you can RP teacher but remember not to make them too powerful since they are only NPCs and I can control them too (to a certain degree). Some of the teachers will play such a little role so it may not matter but there will be certain teachers I can only RP. You can RP some teachers just don't abuse them too much.

Kecleonfan666
05-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Good question. Well you can RP teacher but remember not to make them too powerful since they are only NPCs and I can control them too (to a certain degree). Some of the teachers will play such a little role so it may not matter but there will be certain teachers I can only RP. You can RP some teachers just don't abuse them too much.

Um...Define Abuse, Lol

To what extent can we use them?

Charizard Michelle
05-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Um...Define Abuse, Lol

To what extent can we use them?

OH MY GOSH! THis thread is being used! haha

Depends. I mean I don't really mind since I personity used an NPC to do my figthing and junk. I have been known to use NPCs a lot to do work my character can't do. When it comes to the WAR RP it doesn't really matter. Just as long as you RP as your sign up character and give you NPC ultimate power like just having a post with him or making him do things that is considering gmodding.

Also Sonics. It is wise to post in an RP with a full post. It is consider rude and wrong to edit your post by adding a few whole paragraphs. When you post you need to post everything you want to post at one time and save the rest for later. IT is ok to edit but only if it is to fix small things. Not whole paragraphs. Just some advice.

Also Sonics:

Kenneth found himself on the cold, pale, cement floor, his arm throbbing slightly in a bit of pain. Towering above him was an irritated girl, the one that had been so jumpy in breeding class. Her long purple hair waved slightly as she sneered into his face.

"What do you want?" she demanded angrily.

Big no no. In no way (unless told other wise) are you to control other RPers sign up characters. I am not sure if that purple haired character is mine sign up character or not but in no way are you to control them. That is called bunny and that is a big no no in any kind of RP. I give you credit at predicting how I will react but still you are going have to not do that in any kind of RP since that will get you in big trouble in the future.

Also: Location location location. In the WAR RP you need to state the location of your character at the top of each post. Notice the bolded text in my post? That what you need to do in the WAR RP. It helps others to know where you are and junk. It is useful too since you know if you really need to pay attention to other RPers.

SOrry if I sound bossy but like I said. This is a training RP for the WAR and I know the rules sound a little tough but the WAR RP can be too if you don't know the basics of RPing.

sonickid01
05-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Sorry about that. I was trying to integrate characters together, but that didn't work so well. I haven't RPed in a while so I guess I've forgotten how to steer clear of bunnying and stuff. I won't do that any more. That was not good...
Will my post be ignored or kept? I can delete it or keep it if you want.

Charizard Michelle
05-06-2007, 12:16 AM
Sorry about that. I was trying to integrate characters together, but that didn't work so well. I haven't RPed in a while so I guess I've forgotten how to steer clear of bunnying and stuff. I won't do that any more. That was not good...
Will my post be ignored or kept? I can delete it or keep it if you want.

I suggest you edit it. I am not sure what will happen if this happened in a WAR RP but I just ignore that last part where you bunny my character. I am not going to ignore it because it is also good except for that last part. I don't mind you trying to integrate characters. Edit it a little bit like just bump into my character as you run out and I take care of the rest.

Opolious
05-29-2007, 03:51 AM
hey what about boy friends and girl friends?Are we aloud to have them in this game.(i said boy friends for the girl players.)And i kinda bumped this topic.

Charizard Michelle
05-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Meh.

Do as you want. This RP is model off the WAR RPs to be base one RP freedom. If you want to have Girl/BoyFriends then go right ahead. I won't stop you. Love relationships are part of schools and Battle Academy is no different.

Opolious
05-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Ok cool.So i just have to say act it.Really ge into the role.Think what you would really do.

Opolious
05-30-2007, 02:33 AM
Above was a suggestion now on to another topic.i cant remember.Well uhh i forgot.Well that sucks.I keep thinnking of pie.Um i will improvise. We should end pvp fights quickly because it gets boring for non-battlers.

Charizard Michelle
05-30-2007, 03:30 AM
A) Don't DP. Use the edit button. I bary check this thread once a day. No need to think I won't see your post. haha

B) I am in a mood to use the A and B thing. haha

Yeah I know. That aron should have been dead ages ago..... If it isn't over in a day then I am going have to resort to plan B. Hang in. There is always the Rare Hunt. You can get a head start on that.

Opolious
05-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Ok but i still cant remember what i was going to say. Gosh this battle is taking long.Why is there one more pokemon.Where will we all go to learn about rare hunt.By that i mean the announcement that it has started.Hahaha i ended the battle.Now um will rare hunt ever end and would we start a new event.Are there going to be holidays.Preety much tell me about how the days are.Also what about nights.I didnt feel like question marks.

chihuahuaking88
06-02-2007, 01:39 AM
It's been awhile, but I messaged Neo Pikachu about the WAR in the last chapter. He said it was nearly impossible to get in unless I read the entire thing beforehand. Is this still true, or is it possible for me to get involved in the WAR RP now through this thread?

Opolious
06-02-2007, 12:40 PM
I wouldnt know and what i said above.
Hahaha i ended the battle.Now um will rare hunt ever end and would we start a new event.Are there going to be holidays.Preety much tell me about how the days are.Also what about nights.I didnt feel like question marks.

Realityxxx
06-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Are you even in this Rp?
Yes, Look in the signups.

Charizard Michelle
06-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Ok but i still cant remember what i was going to say. Gosh this battle is taking long.Why is there one more pokemon.Where will we all go to learn about rare hunt.By that i mean the announcement that it has started.Hahaha i ended the battle.Now um will rare hunt ever end and would we start a new event.Are there going to be holidays.Preety much tell me about how the days are.Also what about nights.I didnt feel like question marks.

I just felt like quoting you. haha The Rare Hunt has begun....

It's been awhile, but I messaged Neo Pikachu about the WAR in the last chapter. He said it was nearly impossible to get in unless I read the entire thing beforehand. Is this still true, or is it possible for me to get involved in the WAR RP now through this thread?

I have no idea. You can't be part of the WAR RP by this thread. I am only training Trainer members and now regular RPers to RP in WAR-like RPs. Look in Final Step thread in the Group section.

I wouldnt know and what i said above.
Hahaha i ended the battle.Now um will rare hunt ever end and would we start a new event.Are there going to be holidays.Preety much tell me about how the days are.Also what about nights.I didnt feel like question marks.

Time goes by how I feel like it. There will be nights but still it depends on my mood. If I feel like enough time has passed then it will be night. If not then I just screw around for some time.

Yes, Look in the signups.

Yes. I approve of thsi message. haha

Opolious
06-04-2007, 08:56 PM
but will rare hunt ever end and will there be holidays.

Charizard Michelle
06-05-2007, 04:15 AM
but will rare hunt ever end and will there be holidays.

That is something I am not sure when it will end. Ever watch Yu-Gi-Oh GX? Well yeah. I will end when I feel it needs to. haha

Realityxxx
06-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Lol, i thought of a good place for Suicune.
Suicune could live at the very back of the begginners forest terrain, at a small lake. The lake is surrounded by a large forest.Next to the Lake, there is a small stone half buried. On it it has engraved Unown, in it's letters, it says: DO NOT FACE DOOM DO NOT LET BOY FIND MOLTRES, ZAPDOS AND ARTICUNO OR LUGIA WILL CRY
In the lake lies Suicune, and to summon it you must read on the other side of the tablet:
TO FIND SUICUNE YOU MUST PURIFY YOUR HEART SUMMON SUICUNE BY USING THE HEART SONG OF PURIFYATION
--------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, isn't it wierd?

Charizard Michelle
06-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Weird but not the way how I have it planned to summon Legendaries. Also that water mass you see on the map is the sea. Not a lake. haha. Still just don't make it too easy.

Also I don't really want too many Legendaries in this. Only a few that roam like Latios and Latias.

Diesel 34
06-10-2007, 04:08 AM
Is it even gonna go anywhere since War has now started and people will be mostly focused on that.

MrPenguinRox
06-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Is it even gonna go anywhere since War has now started and people will be mostly focused on that.
I hope so since I missed out on the war :(