PDA

View Full Version : Thread Reporting

Alakazam
09-08-2004, 06:38 PM
I'd just like to point out the following threads that need to be deleted:

Pokemon TV Show & Movies: Ep 368 Title

Pokemon TV Show & Movies: Ep 317, 318, 319 & 320 Dubbed Titles!!

Pokemon TV Show & Movies Ep 321, 322 & 323 Dubbed Titles

Pokemon Game Boy Games: Fire Red / Leaf Green: Wild Pokemon Available On Knot Island

Pokemon Game Boy Games: Fire Red / Leaf Green: English Names For Mystery/Rainbow Islands!

Pokemon Game Boy Games: Ruby / Sapphire: Pokemon Training Trick

I figured making this thread would be better than adding more SPAM by replying to those threads, to make it easier for mods. And yes...most ofthese were all created by the same user -_- posting info that wasn't asked for.

I suppopse others could use this thread to report other threads that need to be deleted.

EDIT: Elimin8 has now taken care of most of the above threads...so it's up to PE2K or the mods to either lock this or keep it open to report other SPAM threads in the future.

PokemonElite2000
09-08-2004, 11:38 PM
I'd just like to point out the following threads that need to be deleted:

Pokemon TV Show & Movies: Ep 368 Title

Pokemon TV Show & Movies: Ep 317, 318, 319 & 320 Dubbed Titles!!

Pokemon TV Show & Movies Ep 321, 322 & 323 Dubbed Titles

Pokemon Game Boy Games: Fire Red / Leaf Green: Wild Pokemon Available On Knot Island

Pokemon Game Boy Games: Fire Red / Leaf Green: English Names For Mystery/Rainbow Islands!

Pokemon Game Boy Games: Ruby / Sapphire: Pokemon Training Trick

I figured making this thread would be better than adding more SPAM by replying to those threads, to make it easier for mods. And yes...most ofthese were all created by the same user -_- posting info that wasn't asked for.

I suppopse others could use this thread to report other threads that need to be deleted.

EDIT: Elimin8 has now taken care of most of the above threads...so it's up to PE2K or the mods to either lock this or keep it open to report other SPAM threads in the future.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

*Thread locked.