PDA

View Full Version : Claymore

Kenny_C.002
05-02-2007, 02:09 PM
bt download here (http://animesuki.com/series.php/986.html)

This is probably the series that everybody will be watching to get licensed quickly. So the link above will likely be gone soon as well.

Genre: Shounen/Action, likely rated mature

Claymore is about demons name Yoma, and these Claymore people hunting them. In particular, Claymore are themselves half-human and half-Yoma, and are regarded as monsters, etc. and face discrimination from humans. At the moment, it's pretty much just our main character taking jobs and them introducing the world of Claymore to us (as in how things work, who the players are, etc.).

The animation is good, very good.

Oh, if you like the anime and want to read the manga, the manga is currently being published by TokyoPop, IIRC. Hey, more suggestions that the anime will be licensed quickly.

Alakazam
05-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Here's another one I've been meaning to start - the only new shows I've seen at all are Romeo x Juliet (ep 1) and Heroic Age (1,2, and 3).

Kenny_C.002
05-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I was definitely not disappointed in the animation so far. :3

Jack of Clovers
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I had heard about this on another forum... it's not really my type of Anime... violent and such. Though, the animation is very nice. I'll give it a try, but I'm not going to be dying to download the next release as soon as they come out.

~Jack~

skiboydoggy
05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Watched until Episode 6. The art is not typical anime, but WHOOO!
I love it, absolutely love it.

Kenny_C.002
05-18-2007, 06:24 PM
The animation is really good IMO. The story at the moment is pretty interesting as well. Can't find many complaints about one of the most profilic anime in this season.