PDA

View Full Version : Eureka Seven Confusion

legendmaster1223
05-03-2007, 01:15 AM
I saw the last episode they made of it on A.S. a while back. It was real touching about Renton and Eureka's feelings for each other. But I got confused as to what happens to them when the anime ends and they are falling towards Earth together. Do they die or live?

Dr Scott
05-03-2007, 01:44 AM
More then likely, it is what is called a cliff hanger. That means if the show makes a lot of money, they can say (HEY! They lived! Now we have another season!) or to make you wonder until they come out with the next season. The end of any show will do that, unless it is the season ender.

Either taht or they jsut want you to think about it and decide on your own ^^. What do you think? Do they?

Kenny_C.002
05-03-2007, 02:29 AM
Strange, E7 ended without a cliffhanger IIRC. IIRC the ending had a satisfying close, and Renton + Eureka were both okay at the end.

Nirvash
05-08-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm actually sad about this series ending. I loved this series, favorite series. I don't think they're making another season (they haven't made anymore in Japan for a while), but I do know they're making a movie.

SBaby
05-15-2007, 02:47 AM
Strange, E7 ended without a cliffhanger IIRC. IIRC the ending had a satisfying close, and Renton + Eureka were both okay at the end.

They were both fine, but the show seemed to hint (at least to me) that they (Renton and Eureka) went with those alien people at the end. Which would explain the way the crew reacted in the final minutes of the episode. Kind of made most of the other side stories pointless though, if you ask me, since they really weren't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.