PDA

View Full Version : American Idol!

Topher
05-03-2007, 09:39 PM
OK who here watches it?Sanjiya's off so it's hard to call it a scam now :P Who do you think will win? I'm in favor for Jordan Sparks, tohugh I8 did think she would get elimanated, instead of Chris. So what are your views on it?Please don't just post American Idol is a big scam say that to Carrie Underwood, Rubin Stutters, Taylor Hicks ETC.

Shadow Eevee
05-03-2007, 11:57 PM
I want Blake to win! My best friend started to cry when Chris was off.

EmBreon
05-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Yea, Blake is the best one left. Though, if it wasn't for his beat boxing, I doubt anyone would like him. :/

I was rooting for Sanjaya though....*sigh*

Topher
05-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Yea, Blake is the best one left. Though, if it wasn't for his beat boxing, I doubt anyone would like him. :/

I was rooting for Sanjaya though....*sigh*

Sanjaya wouldn't have made it if he won, and people always thought it was a scam because he kept staying, as for Blake this week was probably his best performance ever on the show!

EmBreon
05-05-2007, 04:19 AM
Sanjaya wouldn't have made it if he won, and people always thought it was a scam because he kept staying, as for Blake this week was probably his best performance ever on the show!

Haha, I didn't like Sanjaya because he was good, it was his ridiculous hairstyles that won my heart. ;P And yeah, no one would have bought his CD.

Blake is awesome. I just thought he was okay until I saw his Bon Jovi remake. <3

Based on vocals alone though, Jordin should have it.

Topher
05-05-2007, 04:27 AM
Haha, I didn't like Sanjaya because he was good, it was his ridiculous hairstyles that won my heart. ;P And yeah, no one would have bought his CD.

Blake is awesome. I just thought he was okay until I saw his Bon Jovi remake. <3

Based on vocals alone though, Jordin should have it.

I was seriously scared she would get voted off I know either her or Blake will win, LaKisha is just lucky very lucky I don't think she will win but she'll probaby end up in the top 2 if Blake or Jordon isn't in it.As for Melinda she hasn't appealed to me much I keep fogetting she's on the show, she doesn't need to be a backup singer but I'm sure she couldn't do that good if she won,Rubin was the winner when I didn't even watch I don't think he's much of a singer though.

Sanjaya Lol the PonyHawk....

EmBreon
05-05-2007, 04:36 AM
I was seriously scared she would get voted off I know either her or Blake will win, LaKisha is just lucky very lucky I don't think she will win but she'll probaby end up in the top 2 if Blake or Jordon isn't in it.As for Melinda she hasn't appealed to me much I keep fogetting she's on the show, she doesn't need to be a backup singer but I'm sure she couldn't do that good if she won,Rubin was the winner when I didn't even watch I don't think he's much of a singer though.

Sanjaya Lol the PonyHawk....

Yeah, Sanjaya made me laugh so much. XD

But Jordin's been awesome ever since that Land Before Time song she sang. I still can't believe she's only 17.

Lakisha is just getting worse and worse every week, and I don't like Melinda very much either. Those two need to go. :P

Topher
05-05-2007, 04:41 AM
Yeah, Sanjaya made me laugh so much. XD

But Jordin's been awesome ever since that Land Before Time song she sang. I still can't believe she's only 17.

Lakisha is just getting worse and worse every week, and I don't like Melinda very much either. Those two need to go. :P

Phil Stacy was kinda cool and only one of Chrs's songs I liked so I wasn't sad when they left, but how they put Blake and Chros up and waited thrpugh 2 commercials to build up suspense that didn't work everyone knew that Chris was leaving!

EmBreon
05-05-2007, 04:55 AM
Phil Stacy was kinda cool and only one of Chrs's songs I liked so I wasn't sad when they left, but how they put Blake and Chros up and waited thrpugh 2 commercials to build up suspense that didn't work everyone knew that Chris was leaving!

XD, yea, it was pretty obvious.

And Phil had an awesome voice, but no personality, so I'd always end up forgetting about him. :/

Topher
05-05-2007, 05:11 AM
XD, yea, it was pretty obvious.

And Phil had an awesome voice, but no personality, so I'd always end up forgetting about him. :/

It was sad though that he missed his daughters birth for it, he was the on;y peson who took a risk that got to the finale round, I mean a lot of people who took drastic measures never got past HollyWood

EmBreon
05-05-2007, 05:36 AM
It was sad though that he missed his daughters birth for it, he was the on;y peson who took a risk that got to the finale round, I mean a lot of people who took drastic measures never got past HollyWood

Yeah, it's always sad when anyone has to leave, especially considering the effort it took to get there.

I don't think I would want to miss anything just to try out for American Idol though, except class maybe. XD

Azumao
05-07-2007, 02:43 AM
Jordan > Them all.

The one I liked int he beginning was Chris (curly afro-head Chris, not Backstreet Boys Chris) But now I'm Jordan Sparks all the way. ^^

I screamed in pure joy when Sanjiya got kicked off...he wants way to much attention.

KOR
05-08-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm sorry but Jordan sucked at singing Livin' on a Prayer. She killed it. That's HIS song. No one can sing that song but him and Delila from Rockstar Supernova.

Anyways i liked Phil when he sang Blaze of Glory. Blake and Lakisha did awsome. Melinda just killed Have a Nice Day. Killed it.

Topher
05-09-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm sorry but Jordan sucked at singing Livin' on a Prayer. She killed it. That's HIS song. No one can sing that song but him and Delila from Rockstar Supernova.

Anyways i liked Phil when he sang Blaze of Glory. Blake and Lakisha did awsome. Melinda just killed Have a Nice Day. Killed it.

Really I thought wha Blake sang was his song......
Anyways not many people did good Jordan was definitly the best I at least know she won't be getting voted off this is my list of who might get voted off....
Melinda
or
Lakisha

Professor Geoffrey
05-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Really I thought wha Blake sang was his song......
Anyways not many people did good Jordan was definitly the best I at least know she won't be getting voted off this is my list of who might get voted off....
Melinda
or
Lakisha

You're (unfortunately) wrong about Melinda (though I want it to happen badly!), but LaKisha, my favorite, is vulnerable.

Oh, and KingofRohan888, no offense, but you need to change your avatar. It creeps me out. :eek: That night, Melinda, LaKisha, and Blake reined supreme. Jordin did good too.

Topher
05-09-2007, 10:07 PM
You're (unfortunately) wrong about Melinda (though I want it to happen badly!), but LaKisha, my favorite, is vulnerable.

Oh, and KingofRohan888, no offense, but you need to change your avatar. It creeps me out. :eek: That night, Melinda, LaKisha, and Blake reined supreme. Jordin did good too.

Actually, if you look at the judges scores(well there words) and other things Jordan was the best that night.

Shadow Eevee
05-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Jordan > Them all.

The one I liked int he beginning was Chris (curly afro-head Chris, not Backstreet Boys Chris) But now I'm Jordan Sparks all the way. ^^

I screamed in pure joy when Sanjiya got kicked off...he wants way to much attention.
You? An idol watcher? Never thought of that.

3.00 says LaKisha is gone. Jk about the 3.00 dollars though.

Barret
05-09-2007, 11:18 PM
OK who here watches it?Sanjiya's off so it's hard to call it a scam now :P Who do you think will win? I'm in favor for Jordan Sparks, tohugh I8 did think she would get elimanated, instead of Chris. So what are your views on it?Please don't just post American Idol is a big scam say that to Carrie Underwood, Rubin Stutters, Taylor Hicks ETC.

First off all, Carrie Underwood is very talented. :/

Moving on. Melinda has too many fans to get voted off, but lately, her voice is annoying to me. :/

My favorite now is Jordin (not Jordan) Sparks. She's very talented. Go Jordin!

Blazityler
05-10-2007, 02:38 AM
I bet Blake will win he is far better than all the girls and all the girls suck except Jordon

P.S. My grandparents live by Blakes grandparents and there are like millions of signs everywhere saying vote for blake.

P.S.S His Grandparents live in Flanklin Idaho just to let you know

Shadow Eevee
05-10-2007, 10:35 PM
You? An idol watcher? Never thought of that.

3.00 says LaKisha is gone. Jk about the 3.00 dollars though.

Pay up y'all! Jk. Next week's betting pool?