PDA

View Full Version : A-Team

George Jefferson
05-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Ah, the A-Team. One of my favorite team of heroes I grew up with.

B.A. was my favorite. Ending the mission by punching a guy to a field of flowers. Ah, classics.

I got the voice over right here:

"Sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit, these men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem - If no one else can help - and if you can find them - maybe you can hire the A-Team."

Discuss, if you may.

Topher
05-03-2007, 09:57 PM
Ah, the A-Team. One of my favorite team of heroes I grew up with.

B.A. was my favorite. Ending the mission by punching a guy to a field of flowers. Ah, classics.

I got the voice over right here:

"Sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit, these men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem - If no one else can help - and if you can find them - maybe you can hire the A-Team."

Discuss, if you may.

Lol, I think that series ended before I was born I'm 12 but ina few days 1 but I know Mr. T's in it and they made a funny episode about it on Family Guy

George Jefferson
05-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Hannibal had that personality that makes you wish you were cool as him. ;D

ZadokRox
05-03-2007, 10:48 PM
'Howlin' Mad' Murdock was my favorite character. In fact, when I was in 4th grade, I saw an episode where he thought he had a dog. I pretended that I had an invisible dog, too, at school. I was a troubled child. :sad:

I thought the final season was one of the best. After season 2 or 3, the show got sloppy but they got their act together and pulled out all the stops for the final season.

AshMistyMayfan
05-09-2007, 03:54 AM
The very first Wrestlemania came about from that show...when Roddy Piper allegedly stormed the set and got into a confrontation with Mr. T, I never forgot that. I always liked how Hannibal always had an answer and how he loved it when a plan came together. BA had a comical side to be scared of airplanes!:crackup: