PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu's winter vacation.

gold
09-11-2004, 02:57 PM
This is by far the wierdest pikachu thing ever alive.
It features of 4 programmes.
2 in kanto, 2 in johto.

1= pikachu, togepi and all the rest of the pokemon are left in a house, psyduck finds the cider, bulbasaur is chasing squirtle around the house and vulpix has a sock over her head :eek:
in the end squirtle knocks over the christmas tree and then pikachu finds a box that has a mini christmas tree in it and plays music, it goes out, they feel sorry.
Then ash-clan comes in.
Pikachu has two plugs on it's cheeks leading to the christmas tree and the box.
The end

2=pikachu and the rest of the pokemon are in a cabin in the snow and wake up.
They then all go out into the forest and start to play.
Togepi starts making footprints, gets happy and wanders off into the forest.
I falls into a gigantic footprint.
Pikachu comes running along but then a Huge kangaskhan comes up behind them and looks intimidating then it leans forward, and then in the gayest voice imaginable it speaks to pikachu.
a little baby kangskhan pops out and makes friends with pikachu and togepi.
Then they start a snowball fight with squirtle and bulbasaur and meowth gets tangeled up in a huge snowball and rolls down the mountain.
Then they all start snowborading.
Pikachu, togepi and baby kangaskhan get in a little wheel-less wheelbarrow
Bulbasaur climbs on squirtle and everyone else gets on onix.
They all hit a huge snowdrift and are allsent tumbling onto onix.
That's the point they realise that they're gonna fall into a lake, so mama kangaroo/ghengis khan comes to the rescue
the end

3=Ash-clan go out to buy a cake and all the pokemon are left alone together in the house.
Pikachu and togepi start waving goodbye while chikorita tries to look at them by standing on a stool.
The other pokemon come running in, jump on chikorita, send it flying across the room and then they join pikachu.
Then they start breathing on the window and pressing their faces on the window. Togepi goes all cute then.
Pika chu goes over to chikorita and chikorita flips a slipper at togepi and starts running outside where it hits an icicle and makes a note.
The pokemon then do the same and start playing musical tunes on the icicles.
Chikorita isn't happy.Chikorita used razor leaf to make icicle spears!
it then ran off into an ice rink.
there are loads of things they do in the ice rink, but I can't be bothered to write it now.

The end. pretty much

I'll post the 4th later.

Missingno mystery
09-12-2004, 06:07 PM
Ether you live in the UK or you got your tape off ebay. I have both Pikachu's winter vacations and when my Mom gave me the first on I replay'd it like 4 times that day, and of corse when I saw the 2nd one I had to buy it but I wont to know, Did Pikachu and Pichu's winter vacation came to America or not? It had 3 eps on it.

The Elite Ygseto
09-17-2004, 01:50 PM
I think it came out with some toy pakage.

gold
09-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Actually it is only Pikachu's WV not Pichu's and pikachu's

Yes I live in the UK and It was free because someone had scribbled over the thing which said "Do not write on"

________
Ok, Now I'm in the mood for Number 4.

-4-

Pikachu is playing with togepi in front of the fire and ash calls 'em to bed.

Everyone falls asleep and then chikorita comes out of it's pokeball and goes into the bedroom.

It see's pikachu in the bed, gets jealous and lifts him out, jumps in and snuggles up.

Then the following come out of the pokeballs.

Heracross
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Geodude
Psyduck
Vulpix
poliwag

Pikachu, chikorita and togepi wake up, run into the living room and, like the rest have done, jump on the windowsill.

They all gaze out and *ta-dum* They all fall put the window and run into the forest.
This is where it gets wierd.
Santa and A stantler fall out of the sky and Pikachu-clan go over to see if he's Ok.

S:Pikachu?

P:pika pika!

S:I'm afraid my stantler's a little under the weather.
i have some berries growing down the field but these are the only ones left.

Then they start searching for berries and pikachu decides to get a light.
So he gets the electric star from the top of the christmas tree and pikachu puts it on his head and lights it up.
In the End they find some berries and give the to stantler.

Missingno mystery
09-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Actually it is only Pikachu's WV not Pichu's and pikachu's
You most of not read every word I said :rolleyes: . I would like to know if "Pikachu and Pichu's winter vacation" ever came out any were but Japan? You can see and read about it at serebii.net:
http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/pwv.

gold
09-19-2004, 01:07 PM
...or you could just go to pojo.co.uk or pojo .com

Jeikobu
10-02-2004, 02:59 AM
I've never seen the Winter Vacations. Did they come out on TV or on video or both? Where can I find them, in Japanese if possible? I guess I could always check mIRC...

Missingno mystery
10-02-2004, 02:59 PM
They came to VHS, and they were only avalible for about 3 months when they were put out so the only place to get them is E-bay.

Jeikobu
10-02-2004, 07:13 PM
I guess I'll just surf mIRC then. The Japanese version beats the living heck out of the dub anyway. :wink:

Ash & Kyogre
10-24-2004, 12:49 PM
I found Pikachu's Winter Vacation and Pikachu's Winter Vacation 2000 on e-bay, are there anymore? And how good is the animation? How come there wasn't like any advertising?

Missingno mystery
10-24-2004, 03:04 PM
I found Pikachu's Winter Vacation and Pikachu's Winter Vacation 2000 on e-bayYes the place to go, are there anymore?Thats what I'm trying to find out (sorta). In Japan they made "Pikachu and Pichu's winter vacation" that had 3 eps instead of 2 but no one will tell me if it was made outside of Japan or not so I asuming the answer is "No". And how good is the animation?On quality of picture the 2nd was good but on pure enjoyment the first is best IMO How come there wasn't like any advertising?because thats how Nintendo works (stupid is as stupid does :rolleyes: )
The Japanese version beats the living heck out of the dub anyway.
NO! Not when you can't understand a word they speak :dazed: !

Jeikobu
10-24-2004, 10:30 PM
I disagree, usually it isn't too hard to figure out what's going on even if you don't understand the language. I always watch a Japanese ep and then read the summary on Serebii.net, myself. But trust me, it's MUCH better.

Ash & Kyogre
10-25-2004, 11:15 PM
I disagree, usually it isn't too hard to figure out what's going on even if you don't understand the language. I always watch a Japanese ep and then read the summary on Serebii.net, myself. But trust me, it's MUCH better.
A Japanese version is way better, as long as you're watching a subbed version :smile: . Btw, Missingono Mystery, thanx for the answers! :smile: