PDA

View Full Version : The Eldest

free2rhyme
05-04-2007, 03:37 AM
Plot -

Eragon and his dragon, Saphira, have just saved the rebel state from destruction by the mighty forces of King Galbatorix, cruel ruler of the Empire. Now Eragon must travel to Ellesméra, land of the elves, for further training in the skills of the Dragon Rider: magic and swordsmanship. Soon he is on the journey of a lifetime, his eyes open to awe-inspiring new places and people, his days filled with fresh adventure. But chaos and betrayal plague him at every turn, and nothing is what it seems. Before long, Eragon doesn’t know whom he can trust.

Meanwhile, his cousin Roran must fight a new battle–one that might put Eragon in even graver danger.

Will the king’s dark hand strangle all resistance? Eragon may not escape with even his life. . .

Sign-up -

Dragon Rider -

Rider's Name:
Age: (16, unless a Main Character then you can be higher)
Dragon's Name:
Dragon's Colors and markings: (Markings are optional)
Rider's Appearance:
Rider's Personality:
Rider's History:
Rider's Specialized element: (Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Ect.)
Rider's Faction:(The Varden, The Empire, or any other waring factions)
Other:(any details you would like to add)

Rogue -

Rogue's Name:
Rogue's Age: (at least 16)
Rogue's Personality:
Rogue's Appearance:
Rogue's History:
Rogue's Faction: (The Varden, The Empire, or any other waring factions)

Guards Men -

Name:
History:
Personality:
Appearance:
Faction:(The Varden, The Empire, or any other waring factions)
Out Post set up where:(any city or road)

Rules -
1. NO SPAMMING
2. NO calling people noobs
3. NO SPAMMING
4. NO Godding
5. NO SPAMMING
6. TRY to keep the swearing down to a minimum
7. If caught SPAMMING, A ban will take effect instantly for my thread
8. Have FUN
9. If I forgot any thing just refer to the PE2K rule book

Scourge of Amaranth
05-04-2007, 03:47 AM
*sighs*

I hate to say this... but you should just give this up. The plot summary is more than slightly inadequate, and I have a feeling that no one will joing, primarily because Eragon itself.... *raises shield and hides under a rock in preparation for the onslaught that happened last time I said this*... is CRAP!

free2rhyme
05-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Rogue's Name:Halt Lauvel

Rogue's Age: 17

Rogue's Appearance:Halt wears all black leather, A hood that is deep set so his face is covered by a long shadow. Halt has dirty blond hair, brown eyes, and a cut on his upper lip going on a slant.

Rogue's personality: Halt can achieve any feat, task, or kill any target imaginable. He has been payed for all of his kills, even if he had to cut off a few fingers to obtain payment.

Rogue's History: In Halt's childhood he grew up hearing about corrupted Rulers, and brave Dragon riders, eventually he got sick of it and dawned his Bow and Quiver.

Rogue's Faction:The Empire

Other: Halt's weapons of choice are a Oak Long bow, a quiver full of around 50 arrows, two dual Sax knifes, a long sax knife always looped to his belt, and a back up sax knife in his right boot.

free2rhyme
05-04-2007, 03:51 AM
*sighs*

I hate to say this... but you should just give this up. The plot summary is more than slightly inadequate, and I have a feeling that no one will join, primarily because Eragon itself.... *raises shield and hides under a rock in preparation for the onslaught that happened last time I said this*... is CRAP!Well, frankly I don't really give a rats *looks around for Super Moderator (Rust)* ass! So please delete your post and stop spamming my thread! Some people like this kind of Stuff! Also, when you become a mod then I'll regard you. Finally, Try reading the RULES! Rules -
1. NO SPAMMING
2. NO calling people noobs
3. NO SPAMMING
4. NO Godding
5. NO SPAMMING
6. TRY to keep the swearing down to a minimum
7. If caught SPAMMING, A ban will take effect instantly for my thread
8. Have FUN
9. If I forgot any thing just refer to the PE2K rule book

Sorry to any mod who reads this. I can delete this if it offends any of you.

LordZangoose
05-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Well, frankly I don't really give a rats *looks around for Super Moderator (Rust)* ass! So please delete your post and stop spamming my thread! Some people like this kind of Stuff! Also, when you become a mod then I'll regard you. Finally, Try reading the RULES!

f2r, you need to listen to him. This is very poorly planned and because of the lack of adequate description of what's happening in the story, then this is highly likely to fail. You also need to stop making multiple RPs at a time, because the more you make, the lower the quality goes.

Also, his post was not SPAM(stupid pointless annoying messages), but rather his opinion on your RP, which is allowed. He is simply letting you know that the RP is inadequate, which he has every right to do. Just because he doesn't like the Inheritance Trilogy and you do, gives you no right to begin yelling at him over it. Another thing, just because someone isn't a mod doesn't mean they don't have a large influence on these forums. Just until a few weeks ago, rust was not a mod, yet you still seemed to take his advice. You kiss the asses of powerful members to try and look better. And finally, your rules are quite useless because they don't really cover much of anything.

Lord Celebi
05-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Well, frankly I don't really give a rats *looks around for Super Moderator (Rust)* ass! So please delete your post and stop spamming my thread! Some people like this kind of Stuff! Also, when you become a mod then I'll regard you. Finally, Try reading the RULES!

Sorry to any mod who reads this. I can delete this if it offends any of you.

A) Cursing is completely fine. Just say what you want, and if its unacceptable, it will be censored (And very little is censored). Self-Censoring is kind of dumb, IMO.
B) If anyone sounds vaguely smart in the RP forums and is offering advice, I'd advise you to listen.
C) Remove the mention of Team RP in your thread title. This RP is in no way affiliated with Team RP.

Lord Fedora
05-04-2007, 10:18 PM
Um, f2r, this is...not good. First of all, you are basing this on the plot of a book as if the book itself never happened, never a good sign since authors tend to get pissed about that, even if they aren't here. Second of all, you give the option of Dragon Rider, but dragons are extinct in Alagesia except for two of them and one egg. It's not okay.

Edit: P.S. rust, do you think I can borrow yuor Infraction Mallet for a minute? I have a noob to wack with it.

free2rhyme
05-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Thanks (Rust see I listen) for the advice. But, it's my RP, so it's my Rules, and how do you know that I didn't write the book? I could be a 36 year old, pretending to be a 12 year old, and I can write what ever I want because it's my book.

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 02:53 AM
Dude, Christopher Paolini is 16.

free2rhyme
05-06-2007, 02:53 AM
FIne it everone hates my god dame RP. THEN RUST GO AHEAD AND DELETE IT!!!

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 03:35 AM
FIne it everone hates my god dame RP. THEN RUST GO AHEAD AND DELETE IT!!!
Dude, WAY TOO SENSITIVE. One comment sends you through the roof? All I said was that Christopher Paolini was 16, and he's the guy who wrote Eldest. Don't have a meltdown.

Scourge of Amaranth
05-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Dude, Christopher Paolini is 16.
Actually, he's in his 20's now... he started writing Eragon when he was 14 and finished when he was 19.

Xlugon Pyro
05-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Well f2r, if you still wanna continue this RP, I'll join. Might I suggest for a more successful RP, you possibly just make the main characters actual players, possibly place it in a new world, and say, just have a spin-off RP? You might get a more pleasant response.

free2rhyme
05-07-2007, 05:03 AM
Wow. That's really good advice. Thanks. See Rust I listen.