PDA

View Full Version : DA's Sprites

Zenaku
09-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Yeah, looks like i'm bringing this old thing back from the grave. :P

Some of you guys might remember my sprites from about a year ago, but some might not. Anyways, I do alterations (Trainer Sprites), recoloring, and just requests for game sprites in general, such as if you want an FRLG Item pic (Serebii.nets Item pics are pretty bad quality), etc. Fusions? I can do them... But i'm pretty bad at it right now. Please hold any fusion requests until later.

Here are some of my Trainer Sprites. The bases for these Sprites are mainly Brendan or May, depending on Gender, but shape alterations, recolouring, and design are all by me. Please ask permission before using them:

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/darkabsol/dasprites.html

I'm going to work on re-editing the Trainer sprites, so they have the right colours, and the maximum amount of colours on their pallettes (16 Colours for all in-game sprites, maximum), so they'll be like the real game sprites. I did re-edit Gary, but my computer shut down so I lost it (Too bad Paint doesnt have that damn autorestore function).

Well, feel free to request sprites. If you want me to get you a Sprite from the game, it'll take about half an hour (When i'm online). Recolourings take about 15 mins to half an hour, depending on colours being used. Trainer sprites can take anywhere from 1hr+. Try to remember that, and be patient.

EDIT: Pink Tangela image isnt working. : /

Agent Orange
09-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Woot, I remember this!

That Ash sprite is incredible.

Zenaku
09-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Thanks DP, and at least someone remembers.

Finished Shigeru (Gary) re-edit.

Matthew
09-12-2004, 03:53 AM
Hehe. I remember these DA... like before, great job... though the outline on them could us some work? It is too black... the game sprites aren't all black... they are a darker version of the main colors and some black.

Zenaku
09-12-2004, 02:33 PM
I know Matthew. The re-edited Gary Sprite has the right outline, so thats one down. Need to re-edit the others now...

Zenaku
09-22-2004, 10:48 PM
I know I havent updated this in weeks, but after re-editing Ash my computer reset (Yes, just like it did the first time I re-edited Gary -_-), and well, I never got round to re-editing it. Bad news is, I still havent, but good news is that I have created a new sprite. It's a sprite of Brendan from RS, yet I didn't edit another Trainer to look like him (Which is how I usually do it). Anyways, i'll try and get Ash re-edited again when I have time...

Agent Orange
09-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Hmm..Brendans head looks small in comparison to his body...

Zenaku
09-22-2004, 11:11 PM
I know, but that's how he is. I took a screenshot of Brendan from the "Pokemon Lore" (Jirachi Wishmaker opening) and created the sprite using that. His head should be as it is in the actual pic of him.

Matthew
09-23-2004, 12:16 AM
Heh... looks more realistic than the game sprites... IMO... the original sprites' heads are too big... :susp: