PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Actor/Actress?

Kenny_C.002
05-04-2007, 05:33 AM
I did some digging and was surprised nobody had a thread like this up yet.

So, who's your favourite actor/actress?

For me, most definitely Hirano Aya. You need not know anymore. >:3

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-04-2007, 05:43 AM
NoaN. Jk. I don't care about them. It matters about the movie IMO.

ZadokRox
05-04-2007, 02:46 PM
My favorite actor is Morgan Freeman. Very classy actor though I don't run out to see every movie he appears in.

I guess my favorite actress is Winona Ryder.

Callum
05-04-2007, 02:58 PM
I do like Morgan Freeman too. He is a good actor.

My favourite actor at the moment is Jonny Depp. I just love his role in POTC, he plays a great part.
My favourite actor in a series at the moment is probably the guy who plays Danny from BBC1's Hustle, or Dr. Cox from Scrubs.

Yggdrasill
05-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Favourite Actor movie-wise - Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Favourite Actor series-wise - John Simm (Life on Mars)

Pooka
05-04-2007, 04:29 PM
I like Al Pacino and Roberto de Niro, probably others aswell just can't think of them at the moment.

SquirrelKnuckle
05-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Actors
Samuel L Jackson
Clive Owen
Christian Bale

Actress's
Jessica Alba
Natalie Portman
Uma Thurman

Topher
05-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Well my favorite actor has to be Topher Grace, for his role in "That 70's Show" In my opinion one of the besat shows ever and as for actresses either Mila Kunis or Jessica Alba(Mila also had a role in That 70's Show)

Azumao
05-07-2007, 02:46 AM
My favorite actress is Kate Winslet...and as for actors, a lot are decent in my mind. I can't stand Daniel Radcliffe, though. >.<

eptesicus
05-14-2007, 04:54 AM
I have too many.. Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall, Al Pacino, Bruce Willis, Michael Caine are some of my all-time faves.
As for actresses... I can only think of Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, and Cate Blanchett.

LordZangoose
05-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Come on people. Anthony Hopkins ftw! No one pulls off the "crazed old man with sadistic tastes" character like he does (except for the guys who played Mike Myers, the guys who played Freddy Krueger, and the doll that played Chucky).

George Jefferson
05-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Come on people. Anthony Hopkins ftw! No one pulls off the "crazed old man with sadistic tastes" character like he does (except for the guys who played Mike Myers, the guys who played Freddy Krueger, and the doll that played Chucky).

Chucky was animatronic. o.o

Anyways, my favorite actor would have to be Sylvester Stallone, or Brandon Lee (You know, the guy who got killed during the filming of the Crow?), or even Anthony Hopkins.

My favorite actress... Cameron Diaz, for some reason.

Ashanti98079
05-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Hmmm... My favorite Actor would probably have to be Dustin Hoffman, I alwalys liked him a lot, really liked the way he played his role in Rain man, and Kramer vs. Kramer.. Hehe, I like Leonardo Dicaprio a good bit too, really liked Blood Diamond, and Titanic :P

Dr Scott
05-16-2007, 12:28 AM
TV Actor: Ben Browder (Farscape, new main guy in Startgate SG: 1)

Movie Actor: Bruce Cambell (EVIL DEAD!!!)

Movie Actress: EMMA WATSON (Duh.)

TV Actress: Sarah Chalke (Scrubs, Elliot. Best. Butt. Ever :o)

Others: Johnny Depp is probably one of the best actors ever ... Oh, and ... Tony Schalob.

PalkiaAndBlisseyrock
05-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Hmm...
Best actress: *is confused* Dunno
Best actor: RUPERT GRIFFEN!!! *hugs insanley*
BEST VOICE ACTOR: RICHARD HORVITZ IS TEH GREATEST DOOD ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH, OTHER THEN JHONEN VASQUEZ!!!!
*tries to avoid getting crushes on any more red-heads*