PDA

View Full Version : Naruto:The Chunin Exam{LIMETED SPACE}

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 12:45 AM
In the Hidden Leaf Village the Chunin Exam is taking place. The ninjas are Gennin from the following Villages: two from the Sand, One from the Sound, five from the the Leaf, And four from the Rock village. Overlooking the exam will be the Thuchikage, and the Hokage, plus thousands of villagers come to watch the exams. Everything should be perfectly normal, a couple of fights including reality bending jutsus, and a death, maybe. But there is a plot to destroy the village in revenge of the last time the Sound Village tried to destroy the village. With Orochimaru in cammand, this infiltration should be an actiony role play.

The sign-up sheet
Name:
Personality:
Discription:
Village:
Signature Jutsu(s):

Name:Tensei Gretyso
History: He grew up pretty good except for a tragedy at 8. At 8 his mother died. After that he was easily angered by anyone who insulted or hurt him or his freind. His father would get mad easily too. His father would scare him when he yelled alot. His brother, as natral with all brothers, annoyed him to hell.
Personality: Compassoinate, he'll risk his life for others. He can get mad extremely easy and when that happens he'll be except himself and the illusions. He can feel the illusions but they really don't hurt him. It is esential for distraction and desperate needs, but it must be used carefully because it takes up enoumous chakra.eady to destroy but his strength does not really go up, Just his rage.
Description:Black He wears a pair of black pants a gray sleeveless and a gray and black blazer. His hair is arburn and he is very pale. He has Multiple scars all over his face.
Signature Jutsu:Illusion World Jutsu: Sends the opponent into a world of illusion where the illusions are rule where they can be felt and physically damage or kill.

Rules:
Standard pe2k rules

Spots

Leaf:0
Sound:1
Rock:2
Sand:2

Xlugon Pyro
05-06-2007, 01:27 AM
Question, what time period is this compared to current Naruto times, or is this just at the same time period as Naruto, but say Naruto, Sasuke, etc don't exist? It wouldn't make much sense doing this if those characters did exist. And what about demons? Can our characters have demons? I may change my application based on the answers.

Name: Xue Kyuei
Clan: Kyuei-Zol
History: Throughout her childhood, kids were afraid of her for a reason she couldn't understand. She grew up as an outcast and felt a deep darkness inside her. Her parents died when she was an infant on a ninja mission. Later on, her older brother was found betraying the Hidden Leaf Village and join the Hidden Sound village. She also found out her brother killed her parents. Always wanting to defend her village, especially from threats like her brother, a master ninja, Xue wanted to become a ninja one with nature. She began training every day vigorously until she nearly fainted. Xue did very well in the Ninja Academy and graduated with flying colors, though her number of friends are still lacking.
Personality: She can be kind and helps her friends. Xue's often goofy and obnoxious, but around strangers she's timid and shy. Though she is easy to anger and is not friendly to face when angry. Deep down, she senses a dark presence that ecks its way to the surface as her anger increases. She is unsure what this is, but it is powerful. Very powerful.
Description: Her lovely long below shoulder length red hair, green eyes, and assortment of freckles make Xue appear very attractive. She stands around 5' 7" and weighs around 100 pounds. Her tough green sandals cling close to her feet for extra grip. She wears 2 white leg wraps along her legs and 2 others on her forearms. Xue also wears green and black handwraps. She also wears a ninja robe with sleeves extending to cover only the top of her shoulders. It extends down half a foot up from her knee and has cuts on the sides of the thighs to enable better movement. The robe ties up just below her large breasts. From there, the robe extends like a V up to her neck. Her robe is mostly a darker green with blue shades on the edges and tie-ups. Under her robe she wears a net-like tunic like many other ninjas revealing some of her cleavage.
Village: Hidden Leaf
Signature Jutsu: Feral Rage Jutsu, Beast Possession Jutsu, Elemental Beast Jutsu, Badger Summoning Jutsu, Kyuei Bloodline Jutsu: Weather Manipulation

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 01:38 AM
This takes ten years after the Naruto series and no demons.

Xlugon Pyro
05-06-2007, 01:41 AM
This takes ten years after the Naruto series and no demons.

Does this mean no relations with any Naruto character either?

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 01:43 AM
You can have relations.

Gaby
05-06-2007, 01:50 AM
Hmm... hope I can post a pic instead of just writing the description o.o

Name: Otaru Karanara

History: Otaru was born and raised in Hidden Leaf all his life. He always dreamed of being a ninja, always training day-in-day-out. The reason of so much training is a promise he made to his now-deceased sister, Lime Karanara. He promised to her he'd be the strongest ninja and one day be the Hokage. His parents one day left and never came back, leaving him alone. He's lived a normal life though he has grown sorta reserved.

Personality: He's very loyal, never giving his back to a friend. He'd risk his life for someone he cared about. He has a short temper, sometimes saying things he doesn't want to. In truth, he's actually kinda shy, but get to know him more and he'll be willing to talk.

Description: That should pretty much explain how he looks. (http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t262/FLAR30N/Saber%20Marionette/otaru-kun.jpg)

Village: Hidden Leaf

Signature Jutsu(s): Dance of the Blazing Blades No Jutsu, Fire Storm No Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu (Wolf)

Xlugon Pyro
05-06-2007, 01:53 AM
I'm pretty much done then. I may change a few details but most of it will probably stay the same.

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Gaby: Accepted, XP: Accepted.

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Pyro, you know I respect you as a Roleplayer, but in order for Naruto to be her cousin, Naruto would need to have had an aunt or uncle, and he does not, so that is impossible. It is impossible to have a blood relation to Naruto, or Sasuke, except as their kids.

Gaby
05-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Yayness! I ish accepted! *hands out root beer to everyone* Let us celebrate this commemorative moment and keep it inside our hearts forever! *drinks the root beer* ^^; I get overexcited when I get accepted

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 02:03 AM
Evveking, you know I respect you, but I must correct you. Correct meif I'm wrong, but it never said that Naruto doesn't have an aunt or uncle, it just says he an orphan.

Xlugon Pyro
05-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Pyro, you know I respect you as a Roleplayer, but in order for Naruto to be her cousin, Naruto would need to have had an aunt or uncle, and he does not, so that is impossible. It is impossible to have a blood relation to Naruto, or Sasuke, except as their kids.

I was just testing what was aloud. There are rarely any good Naruto RPs out there and if anyone would make a character related to Naruto, I'd want to be it. But seeing as kids wont make much since either since Naruto and friends would have just only entered their 20s. I'll just remove that part. Technically nobody could be related to Sasuke either since his whole clan was killed except him and his brother. I myself dont know all TOO much about Naruto. Once I know more, I may start a Naruto RP of my own.

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 02:08 AM
Ok, you're still accepted.

Negative Zone
05-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Name: Dusty Koranunatu

History: At the age of five, he started training as a ninja. It was the only thing he cared about. Once he had become a ninja, he never really cared anymore for it, just pranking. Now he's trying to balance it out. But failing. His parents left him because of all of it. Now he's alone...

Personality: He's a prankster, like Naruto. Usually quiet, he's always prowling around at night. He thinks of his Ninja leaders as nobody. His favorite and signature jutsu is the Harem no jutsu. He's always going for the girls.

Description: Long but still short brown hair. He wears a gray shirt outside of a yellow one. Hi shorts are brownish blue. He's skinny and only weighs 95 pounds. His hands are slightly bony as well.

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Signature Jutsu(s): Harem no jutsu

Gaby
05-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Deoxys! Stop following me! *uses the Dance of the Blazing Blades No Jutsu and k.o's him*

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 02:42 AM
I just had the most evil idea ever spawned, but, it will require a PG-13 sign-up. Is that okay? The PG-13 part is only a minor part of it.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Yes, Gaby-kun, if you're wondering, I am stalking you as of now.
By the way, here's my sign up.

Name: Kousetsu Kyojin

History: Origionally born in the Snow Country, Kousetsu was the youngest member of the Kyojin clan. From a very early age, the elders of the clan taught Kousetsu, who they thought would become the greatest member of the clan, everything they knew. Everyday he was brought to the center of town, where the whole clan would watch him train. He never refused to comply, simply and silently following orders every time. At the time that Kousetsu reached age 10, the Kyojin clan sent him off to the Rock Village, having taught him everything they knew. He came to know many other kids of the village very well, by going to the academy.

Personality: Kousetsu is constantly and unnaturally calm, usually showing no emotion, even in times of great peril. His intelligence, regardless of the fact that the Kyojin clan is known for being smart, is unparalleled. He does not like to show off, never fighting in front of other people inless it is completely necessary. Kousetsu is also quiet, and does not talk for much other than to pass on vital information.

Discription: His grayish dark blue hair is cut to a length that is not quite long enough to cover his eyes. His face is one that someone would expect of Kousetsu - very calm and relaxed. His eyes, which never show any sort of feeling, are cold and a color of ice blue. Kousetsu wears a traditional white Snow Village long-sleeved shirt with a blue hood, with the Kyojin insignia - a shuriken shaped like a snowflake - on the front. He wears gray shorts, having become accustomed to the temperature in the Rock Village. Kousetsu's sandals (usually ninjas wear dark blue ones in the Rock Village) are white. Around his left leg, he wears his family's passed-down Snow Village headband; his Rock Village headband is worn around his right wrist.
EDIT: I found a pic that looks alot like him --->http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w24/atillablade/Kousetsu.jpg

Village: Hidden Rock

Signature Jutsu(s):
Phase Change Jutsu ~ Soukae no Jutsu
Ice Clone Jutsu ~ Koori-bunshin no Jutsu
Water String Technique - Shuriken Style ~ Mizuhimo no Jutsu - Shuriken Kamae
Water String Technique - Kunai Style ~ Mizuhimo no Jutsu - Kunai Kamae
Ice Weapon Creation ~ Kooribuki Souken
Ice Skin Jutsu ~ Koorihada no Jutsu

Negative Zone
05-06-2007, 02:59 AM
Yes, Gaby-kun, if you're wondering, I am stalking you as of now.

Welcome to the club.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Welcome to the club.

What do we do in this club? Oh wait, duh. We eat pie. <--- Sorry for the off-topic comment. I'm stopping now.

CloudOfNines
05-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Name: Jordan Stiebritz
History: As a child Jordan never really got attached to anything. At age 6 his father and mother sent him to live at the academy. While at the Academy he was always kept alone seeing as he could only perform a few jutsu's and had no taijutsu skills. At age 8 he could no longer take the bullying and started training. In his training he met a wandering ninja who tought him Doton Kekkai: Dorodomu. After the visit he rarely ever trained. One day at age 10 he burst out in anger because of one of the older kids bullied him to many times. Using his Doton Kekkai: Darodomu he trapped the older kid. A few minutes later the sensei had appeared and gotten the older kid out of the jutsu. At age 11 he had graduated from the Academy and was not allowed to be on a team until the Chuunin Exams had started.

Personality: Now always easy to anger, never has shown kindness to anyone, Always longed to have a friend, Hates anyone who gets on his nerves even by teasing.

Discription: Skinny from being misfeed over the years, is unusually tall for his age (5 ft 6 in), eyes are a light turquoise color, his hair is a light brown color. He has a crooked nose because of a previous accident, and a scar over his right eye from trying to train with to many kunai once.
Village: Rock
Signature Jutsu(s): Bunshin Daibakuha (Clone Great Explosion) ,Doton Kekkai: Dorodomu (Earth Release Barrier: Dungeon Chamber of Nothingness)
, and shadow clones

meh haven't had a good rp in a while

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 03:10 AM
Um, Psychic Oats, if you don't mind me asking, could you please pick a different Village? For my character to work, it is imperative that he be of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Um, Psychic Oats, if you don't mind me asking, could you please pick a different Village? For my character to work, it is imperative that he be of the Hidden Leaf Village.

So, like, should I do the Stone Village or something? I'll edit my post --- sorry for the inconvenience.

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 03:16 AM
No, it's cool. I could have done it, but it would have ment lengthening my history by about two paragraphs.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 03:19 AM
So I can't be in the Leaf Village? ;_;

Darn, now I'm all alone.

Edit: On the first post it says five people from the leaf village, and there's 3 now. If you're from it, and I'm from it, then it will be ok, right? ;_;
(Sorry, but my history really isn't right without me being in the leaf village now...)

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 03:23 AM
You've got FlameRyushin. I bet he'll be good.

CloudOfNines
05-06-2007, 03:26 AM
I hope I am good but its been a while since I rped

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Name: Cole Uchiha
History: Cole was born in an incredibly harsh act of violence. The act though, was his conception, as when Itachi Uchiha passed through a small, quiet town one evening on his way to destroy everything his brother Sasuke held near and dear and to capture a blonde kid with near infinite power, a young woman caught his eye. Now, Itachi, being an evil archvillain with practically no emotions at all usually had no interest in women, but every man has his urges, and so, he raped her. Nothing particularly harsh, no struggle really, but it was still emotionally scarring. He chose to forget about the woman after leaving that small town, and did not kill her. His biggest mistake, as the woman became pregnant with the last survivor of the Uchiha clan, excluding his uncle Sasuke. Cole had an easy birth, and a nice quiet life until he turned 8, when he began to notice that he could see things much more easily and with greater perception and focus. He passed it off as nothing and ignored it until one calm summer's night a few months after this revelation...

"Mom, I think we're out of milk!" Shouted a young Cole Uchiha, then known as Cole Reike, his mother's last name. His mother came down the stairs shuffling through her small purse, not looking at her son. Finally, she pulled out some money and looked up at her young child.
"Alright then, here's some money. Can you run to the store really quickly and... WHA!" She screamed halfway through her sentence as she stared at Cole's eyes, which were a bright red with a dot in each one, just on the bottom of the iris. "Cole! What's wrong with your eyes?"
"What?!" Cole shouted as he looked into a mirror.

Cole's mother knew of nly one clan with those eyes, though she did not remember wht they were called, but she knew they were of the Uchiha clan. The family murdered by one of their own, the only remaining member save one. That one had only been about 13 at the time that she... she never thought about it. But She had knew that that man must have been the accursed Itachi Uchiha, and that her son was his son as well. Cole's mother told him to keep it a secret, and kept him home from school for several days until it wore off. During that time, she sent an urgent letter to the Hidden Leaf Village, to Sasuke Uchiha, telling him all that had happened with her and Cole. The reply simply said "Send the boy to me." So, she did just that. Sent Cole to the Hidden Leaf Village on the back of a goat cart heading that way without even telling him who he was. The trip was dull and uneventful, but the arrival wasn't. Apparently, Sasuke had attempted to keep the news of the Uchiha clan's survival hidden, but of course, he told Naruto, his best friend, and the world's biggest blabbermouth. And, what awaited Cole was a festival in his name. Cole, having no idea what was going on, simply sat there and assumed the party was for somebody else, and was immediately whisked away into the crowds. No one even knew who he was until he let slip that he was looking for Sasuke, and then the party really got wild. It wasn't until well after Cole became totally freaked out that Sasuke finally found him, beat up Naruto for telling everyone that he had a nephew and organizing a festival in said nephew's name, and took Cole to his home. In the quiet there, Sasuke explained all about Cole's heritage to him, and informed him that he would be training under Sasuke himself. It was obvious to everyone after a few years that Cole's abilities matched Itachi's easily, as, like Itachi, he had activated the Sharingan at the age of 8, and was working on the Mangakyou (I hate spelling) technique for quite a while, though he hasn't quite mastered it yet.

After becoming a Genin, Cole was assigned to a team, nothing special, and they went on mostly monotonous D-Ranked Missions, again, nothing special. It was infuriating for Cole. Nothing special, nothing special, nothing special. According to almost everyone in the village, he was special. And to prove it, he decided to enter the Chunin exams to show them just how special he was.

Personality: Cole, unlike both his uncle and father, has a carefree spirit to him, more like Naruto's then anything else. He's a bit less of a prankster, but he does enjoy the occasional good joke. He also shares Naruto's love of ramen, from Naruto taking him out to eat after every training session. However, Cole does have a serious side to him, and when training, that seriousness always shows. He's got two goals in his mind. The first is to show everyone that he can be a great ninja, as powerful as his father. The second is to prove that he does not share his father's cruelty or evilness. With those in mind, he has taken it upon himself to become a great ninja, and show everyoe that greatness by taking on the most dangerous missions that can actually help the village as opposed to weeding gardens and finding lost puppies.

Discription (you spelled that wrong, it's description): More like Sasuke than Itachi, Cole has messy black hair and dark brown eyes that mimic black (except when using his Sharingan). His hair is generally spiky and messy all at once. He stands with straight posture and that even that same cocky look as Sasuke. He wears black pants and a black shirt with the Uchiha symbol on the back. He also wears the usual ninja gear, a belt with shuriken and kunai in it, along with a few smoke bombs and his summoning scroll.

Village: Leaf

Signature Jutsu(s): Fire style Fireball Jutsu
Fire Style Dragon Flame Jutsu
Triple Windmill Shuriken Jutsu
Sharingan
Mangakyou Sharingan (Has yet to master, it's hard for him to use it.)
Summoning Jutsu Lesser Dragon (Summons up a giant lizard to ride on.)

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 03:43 AM
Er....I believe this take place 10 years after the events of Naruto...Which would mean Sasuke's already gone, right?

BTW: How does this make it impossible for me to be in the Leaf village? ;_;

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 12:27 PM
You're all acepted, but now there's no more space for Hidden Leaf Ninja, now you will have to be Rock, Sand or Sound.

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 12:32 PM
Er....I believe this take place 10 years after the events of Naruto...Which would mean Sasuke's already gone, right?

BTW: How does this make it impossible for me to be in the Leaf village? ;_;
Why would Sasuke be gone? I'm sorry, I don't read the manga and have only seen the anime as it has aired in America, but if it's not in the manga or anime, then since my character is Sasuke's nephew, I get to decide if he's alive or dead. As fo why you caqn't be Hidden Leaf, there was only one spot left, and it was either for you or me, and I'm grateful that you didn't take it, because then I would have had to rewrite the entire sign-up while yours would have just required a simple one word change.

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Sasuke is gone because in the manga he went with Orochimaru to get some power, and he was possesed by Orochimaru(suposedly).

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 12:58 PM
This will be how the battles match up.

Round 1:ME vs Eveeking

Round 2:Flame vs Phychic Oats

Round 3:Xlugeon Pyro vs Deoxys 200

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh, I did not know that. Well, let's ignore the manga entirely, cause I've already been accepted. I'm gonna enjoy kicking your butt Cipher, but we've got to figure out a fair way to decide who wins. Could somebody flip a coin? I call heads.

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Wait a sec, I've got coin toss on my game. It thruthfully landed on tails, I swaer, but lets do it like this. We battle till someone losses.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I thought the first stage of the chunnin exams was the Forest of Death. o_o
And shouldn't we wait for more people, so we can be organized into teams of three?

BTW: Where does Gaby-kun end up?

Xlugon Pyro
05-06-2007, 02:34 PM
I thought the first stage of the chunnin exams was the Forest of Death. o_o

BTW: Where does Gaby-kun end up?

I thought it was the written test, but I guess that wouldn't be too interesting either.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 02:52 PM
I thought it was the written test, but I guess that wouldn't be too interesting either.

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot.

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 03:05 PM
We're skipping straight to the third exam, but that's just the beggining. We'll have the infiltration.

Psychic Oats
05-06-2007, 03:17 PM
I see. So I'll be going up against FlameRyushin? Where does Gaby fit into the bracket?

Edit: Can Flame and I be on the same genin team? Like we're teamates throughout the chunin exams? Cause we're from the same village =P (I know not everyone from the same village is ont the same team).
Just askin.

Lusitania
05-06-2007, 10:38 PM
No teams, theres no teams, and Gsby will fit in when I have another member.

Psychic Oats
05-07-2007, 12:10 AM
No teams, theres no teams, and Gsby will fit in when I have another member.

Ok, got it now. This will be interesting.

Lusitania
05-07-2007, 07:55 PM
and how interesting how it will be. Now that it's starting.

Negative Zone
05-07-2007, 09:01 PM
and how interesting how it will be. Now that it's starting.

I don't like making the first post. Someone go ahead.