PDA

View Full Version : The Stones of Haruka (Evil people needed)

Meshi
05-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Plot: Long ago, in a far distant land called Haruka, four gemstones were made.

Constructed from the most valuable jewels, they contained magical powers giving anyone who posessed them to carry great powers, enough to cause tidal waves, ice storms, earthquakes and many more. The creator looked with apprehension at what he had created, he feared the future of the earth and all its contents.

He quickly ordered four of his best horsemen to hide the gemstones at four places of the arth and come back empty handed. But, of course, the horsemen had heard of the powers the gemstones posessed, and wished the powers for themselves.
The rode in their separate ways and created havoc with the gemstones, getting whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

Eventually, the four horsemen gew old, they hid their own gemstones in places where nobody knew, but after they passed away, people began to search for the gemstones, they too had heard of the great powers the stones posessed.

Fights broke out over the years and people died. Fights became battles, battles became wars. All of this had happened because of the greed the stones had brought upon the people of the earth.

Now, a group four teens find the gemstones in hidden places. They have to protect the stones from falling into the wrong hands, if they do fall into the wrong hands, panic and terror will be brought upon the earth, nothing will survive.
They will have to risk their lives to protect the stones, nothing, absolutely nothing evil can lay its hands on the gemstones.
Gemstones:

Fire stone (Taken) - A red stone with a flame center. The stone that posesses great fire power. Anything that is or isn't flamable will become flamable. This stone, if used incorrectly, will bring down great fires, greater than The Great Chicago fire.
Earth stone (Taken) - A brown stone with a rock center. The stone that will cause earthquakes, everything will perish under its great power. This stone can cause anything that involces the earth.
Animal stone (Taken) - A green stone with a claw center. This stone will bring all animals under the posessors power. Every beast will become obediant. This can cause a lot of superiority upon the posessors, and inferiority upon the person the animals are against.
Ice stone (Taken) - A blue stone with an icicle center. This stone can bring hail and ice storms, including rain and snow storms. It will freeze anyone who attempts to destroy it.
Rules:

No spamming.
No flaming.
No swearing, all swearing must be censored.
No Godmodding.
No rulebreaking. (...)

Name: (First-Middle-Last)
Gender: (If you don't know what this is, go eat a scorpion..)
Appearance: (What they look like)
Personality: (What they're like, habits and all that)
Gemstone: (Fire, Earth, Animal or Ice)
History: (Y'know, the past)
RP sample: (10 lines a least)
My sign up form:

Name: Akira Isamu.

Appearance: (I'll draw her and find a scanner) Akira has short, spikey black hair with red highlights on the tips. She has beautiful features, some of which being her eyes. Her eyes are a royal blue colour with a glint of navy aound the pupils. Akira doesn't wear make up, she tried it once and got a horrible reaction from it, and she's not the sort of person with a love for make up. Akira has a piercing on her bottom lip, it goes straight through, not like a hoop piercing. There is another piercing on Akira's face, her left eyebrow has a hoop piering on it.

Akira has a well built body, strong arms, steady legs and a flat stomach. Her body is quite slim and curved. She finds herself running a lot in her spare time, and sometimes lifting weights when she goes to the gym with her friends.
Akira usually wears black clothing. She wears a black tank top, a navy short, sleevless hoodie, black jeans and black trainers. She also has navy gloved armwarmers that only go around her thumb instead of having the fingers cut off. The glove part only reaches half way down her palm.

Personality: Akira has a personality like no one else she knows. she listens to rock music all the time and always shows her true self. She's not afraid to tell people what's on her mind, and if she has an opinion, she tells it like it is.
Akira's outgoing personality has gotten her into trouble many atimes, but she just brushed her troubles off her shoulders and carries on with her life.
Akira likes to have a good time, she's not like any other people who wear black clothing, she's not gothic. Most peole mistake her for a goth, but she just takes a liking to dark clothing anf rock music.

Gemstone: Animal.

History: Akira grew up around her parents, they were always giving her the things she asked for, but not all the time. She grew up with manners and clean habits, apart from the fact that she doesn't always follow ruled or instructions, she liked to take things into her own hands and hope for the best turn out. Her parents were very strict with her, they gave her a reasonable curfew when she was young and always made sure she had done everything she needed to do before having fun with her friends of with her games.

When Akira was seven, her little brother, Aoi, was born. She helped her parents with him, babysitting him when they went out and feeding him when they were too tired to do anything.
As Aoi grew up, he got along very well with Akira, he looked up to her and always behaved like he wa a good boy. But, there were a few times when he had his moments, throwing tantrums and playing dirty tricks on Akira when she wasn't looking, but they always seemed to put their differences aside and got along.

Akira moved out of her parents house when she was sixteen, leaving her beloved brother to continue growing up on his own. They visit her at times, but she doesn't really like having company.

RP sample: Mikasha watched as the three trainers sprung into action, she felt completely stupid for not being able to do anything, she had left her pokeballs at home.

Howl maoned and rubbed his head, everyone else was talking to him, everyone but Mikasha. She got up and walked past the four teenagers and their pokemon, walking straight to Sai, her dead brother. The girl dropped to her knees, her eyes dull and still, her eyebrows arched downwards.
Sai's gone now...he was the last of my family....now he's gone. she closed her dull eyes. I'm alone now, I have no family....I'm alone.

Mikasha didn't cry, the pain she felt was too great. It seemed as if something had torn apart, something in her just didn't feel right, and nothing ws going to make it right again.
Without a word, Mikasha swung Sai onto her back, his arms draped in front of her, and his feet dragging on the ground as she walked away, not knowing where she was going.
Goodbye big brother....rest in peace.. she looked as if she were about to cry, but nothing came from her eyes, she had run out of tears to shed.

After ten minutes, they reached Moshe's house, the old lady, as usual, was sitting under the stars, gazing up at them. Mikasha walke dpast her without a word, and up the stairs to her room where she dropped Sai ever so carefully onto her bed.
"Sai.." she spoke his name in a whisper and closed her eyes, everything was dry and empty around her, no ticking from the clock on the wall, no hooting from the owls outside, and no ricketing of crickets out side.

People accepted:

Meh - Akira Isamu - protector
Tombi - Takai Ataenushi - evil person
angel_fire - Aly Marie Parker -protector
Mewchiro - Ryfar Redwood - protector
xxxSakura - Misha Kurokawa - protector
KingofRohan888 - Ezra "Angel" Shirobi - evil person
Psychic Oats - Dokou Kurekki - evil person
Draconic Espeon - Takeru Ryuu Kurokawa - evil person

DarkAmethyst
05-06-2007, 01:12 PM
Guess I'll give it a shot...

Name: Aly Marie Parker (Sorry, no creativity whatsoever...)

Appearence: Jet black hair, falling down a little below her shoulders in what seems to be a straight yet wavy style, and bright emerald green eyes.

She is usually seen wearing a black tanktop with an A embroidered on the front in silver sequins, showing just how pale her skin can look. Accompanying this is a pair of faded out blue jeans, the left knee being slightly torn. Her feet are covered with ankle length white socks (though you can't see them) and black trainers with white laces.

Personality: Aly isn't what you would call shy. She's actually a little hyper-active, which usually get people annoyed with her if she doesn't control it. She's a pretty kindhearted girl, but her temper can sometimes get the best of her, putting her into trouble.

Most of the time, she doesn't really care for others, at least not the way she should, but any friends she has are held close to her heart, meaning she would do practically anything for them.

Gemstone: Fire

History: Aly was originally born in a small town not too far away from the land of Haruka, and lived most of her childhood days as an only child.

At age eight, she was greeted by a baby brother, whom was named Brandon. (I know, bad creativity) He proved to be a huge problem in his infant days, keeping everyone up at night, and causing numerous problems during the day.

When Aly turned ten, her mother was killed in a car accident, leaving only her father to take care of Brandon and herself. This proved a bit of a challenge, but he managed all the while. As the years went on, Aly began to get involved in activities outside of her home, making her more social and active, and also helping her to let go of the pain from her mother's death.

By now, the pain is long gone, but the memory is certainly still there. A golden locket hanging from the young fifteen years old's neck reminds her everyday of the loving woman that will always hold a special place in her heart.

RP Sample: A small blush formed on Ash's face as Kitai held onto his shoulder fearfully. The loud roar of the plane engine turned his attention to the window. Soon after, he felt Kitai's grasp leave him.

Glancing back her way, he noticed she had gotten up to sit with Shinkami.

"Would all students who do not have a seat please find one soon? The plan cannot leave the ground unless everyone is seated and buckled in," a voice came over an intercom nearby. Immidietly, any students who were out of their seats quickly returned, strapping themselves in soon after being seated. Ash himself pulled the seatbeat over him and buckled it. A few minutes later, Alyssa, whether having finished her conversation with Jaden or not, took her seat beside him and strapped herself in.

"Ash, do you have as bad a feeling about this as I do?" she whispered. Ash said nothing, but nodded as Pikachu crawled into his lap, letting out a worried cry.

A few seconds later, as Ash looked out the window, he saw the ground growing farther and farther away. They had finally taken off. He took a deep breathe, laid his head back on the seat, and tried to relax.

Right as he closed his eyes and had begun to calm down, the plane began shaking and a loud rattling was heard coming from the right side of the plane. He straightened himself and looked over to where the rattling was coming from. A lot of other students did the same.

Suddenly, part of the wall of the plane (where the right wing is) was ripped off, sucking random students, teachers, and some chaparones through the open gap. Screaming could be heard all throughout the plane, some screams of horror, shock, and mostly fear. An earshattering scream was heard from Alyssa as fire began to spread from the front of the plane all the way down.

Pieces of the plane had begun to fall, and from the sound of the screams in the cockpit, the fire that had started was begginning to reach the engine. (That is where a plane engine is located, right? I've never really been on one, so I don't know...)

A deafening explosion was then heard, and a mixture of fire and large, maybe some sharp pieces of the plane was sent down the aisles, ceasing any screaming that may have been occuring. That of course, including Alyssa, and finally Ash.

With a gasp, Ash opened his eyes. His whole body was shaking, and drops of sweat could be seen rolling down his face. Hadn't he just been in an explosion? Hadn't he just been killed?

Looking around, he realized he was on the plane, but they hadn't taken off yet. He felt his seat bounce and turned quickly to see what it was. There was Kitai, her face a bright crimson red and seemingly embarrassed, just like before.

Remembering what had happened before, he looked at the food tray, expecting it to fall. To his horror, it did. To confirm what was happening, he reached out and pushed it up, trying to fasten it back up. The screw came off in his hand. His heart began beating so hard he was sure it would fly out of his chest at any moment.

"Ash, is there a problem?" Ash looked up to see one of his teachers looking down at him worriedly.

"We have to get off of this plane," he told her, rising from his seat. A few feet up the aisle, Alyssa turned and looked at him questioningly. As did many other students on the plane.

"Now why would you say that?" the teacher responded.

"This plane is going to explode. Right after it takes off. We have to get off of it!" Ash answered, stepping out into the aisle to face his teacher.

"Ash, the plane isn't going to explode," another teacher stepped up and smiled at him. The smile wasn't a "I understand you and everything's going to be ok" smile. It was a "You're absolutely crazy, kid" smile.

"Please, listen to me. I saw it. The right wing is going to come loose, and then the plane's going to explode!" Ash argued. He was attracting the attention of many adults and students in the plane.

"Sir, this plane has been checked from top to bottom over thirty times. It's guaranteed to give you a safe flight to wherever you're headed," a male plane attendent stepped in. "Now, if you're going to disrupt the flight, I'm going to have to ask you to get off the plane."

"You're not listening to me! I saw it! Right after we take off, this plane is going to explode! We all have to get off of it!" Ash yelled at him. Now the teachers were begginning to look at him as if he were insane.

"Sir, have you taken any medication, and/or drugs before you boarded this plane?" another attendent appeared and asked Ash this question.

"No," Ash answered hotly. "I don't take or use drugs. I'm only fourteen! Now, please, listen to me, we have to get off of this plane!" The teachers and adults seemed to be getting irritated with him.

"Alright, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to get off the plane," an attendent stepped forward and took Ash's arm.

"Not unless everyone on this plane comes with me," Ash argued. Billy then stood up, an irritated scowl on his face.

"Man, you're full of it. We ain't gonna get off this plane and miss our trip just because you claim it's going to explode. What do you know?" he sneered. A couple of other students worded their agreement.

Ash started to protest, but the other attendent had taken his other arm, and they had begun to pull him toward the plane's exit.

"Let go of me!" he growled, yanking one of his arms free. Instantly, another attendent appeared and took hold of the arm again. "I'm telling you, this plane's going to explode!" Ash's cry was heard faintly as he was dragged down the plane's ramp and back into the terminal. A couple of teachers followed along, murmuring something about him losing it.

Alyssa had been frozen in her spot as Ash had argued with the attendents and teachers. She had never seen Ash act this way before. He had really been freaking out, and that was nothing like him. As soon as her friend disappeared through the plane's entrance door, she took off after him, Pikachu at her heels. The way Ash was acting, the plane might just be destined to explode. And if it was, she sure didn't want to be a part of it.

Tombi
05-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I am now evil... >:D Fwaf fwaf fwaf...

>>>Name<<<

Takai Ataenushi

>>>Gender<<<

Male

>>>Age<<<

>>>Appearance<<<

Takai is tall, slim and handsome, with very dark brown hair that's spiked up. His skin is slightly tanned and his eyes are a cold dark grey colour. His features are angular and handsome, and his build is skinny, but not completely weedy either.

Several worn leather bracelets are threaded onto his wrists above dark brown fingerless gloves. He wears faded navy jeans and a black T-Shirt with a silver eastern dragon motif spiralling down the back. His trainers are completely black as are his socks. He also wears a brown leather belt wit holds a small kunai with a black and silver hilt.

He also wears a dark green hoodie to shadow his features.

>>>Personality<<<

Takai is generally very anti-social, mysterious and hates other people. He prefers to work alone and beieves he can do anything independently.

When alone, Takai thinks and imagines lot and he can be quite intelligent when need be, but he can be fiery and gets angry easily. He hates killing, and softens around pretty girls. He does not wish to bring harm upon anyone.

>>>History<<<

Takai was happy at his secondary school, but when he was fifteen he ran into a shady bunch in the local woods. They persuaded him to join them in their search for the legendary stones, telling him that their power would soon destroy everyone he loves. He was scared into it and soon became attached to the power he was given, never returning to his family and staying to train with his weapons.

>>>RP sample<<<

Clicky... (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1076510&postcount=392)

Yeah, the history sucks, but after Howl's full past, I have no imagination... x____X'

Meshi
05-07-2007, 07:14 AM
angel_fire, you just need to do your history, other than that, you're accepted.

Tombi, your form is currently needing the history and RP sample, that's okay. As soon a you do those, you're accepted, but right now, you're pending.

I'll mark the Stones as taken by you two, have fun with your Fire Stone a_f, and have fun with your Earth Stone Tombi.

Mewchirio
05-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Here is my form

Name: Ryfar Redwood

Appearance: Ryfar has a pale face which seems to shine in the moonlight. his hair is black and spiky. Ryfar is tall and elegant but seems to shrink while he's with other people. He wears a black with a white top, jeans and black trainers. His eyes are a hazel and twinke with moonlight. He's not a sporty type but can run when he wants to.

Personality: Ryfar is calm and peaceful but gets angry easily. He's actually quite shy but doesn't like to show it when he's around others. he doesn't like other people but is quite nice when you get to know him.

Gemstone: Earth

History: Ryfar grew up without a mother. She died when he was born and that is what makes him be shy around others. His father is a proffessor and Ryfar is always borrowing his books to read. He was educated at a boarding school but his father became ill and Ryfar came back to try to help him. His father is still on the brink of death and Ryfar one day hopes to bring him back

RP sample: *"Heres your charmander Ahvak and I'm really sorry but all your pokemon have to be given in." says Proffessor Redwood. Ahvak nods and hands all the pokemon over and receives the charmander. "Can you just exscuse me for a moment." says Proffessor redwood and runs out the door.
A few minutes later, he comes back in with Ryfar and says "Ryfar will take you around the gyms and co-ordinating events in order until you have beaten the champ/won the Grand Festival. He himself is doing both. His Yin in battles and Yang in co-ordinating events." Now off you go!"
They head out of the town and come up to Labrynth Wood. Ahvak steps forwasrd, but Ryfar stops him. "It's not safe to go imnto there at night; we'll have to camp outside for a while..." He says. The others agree and they set up camp for the night.
In te morning, they all woke up to a bright sunny day but this didn't seem to cheer Ahvak up. He was unhappy as he did not receive anything extra from the proffessor but Ryfar and Raven did. He sneaked over to Ravens bag and picked up her Poketchi. She mumbled and Ashvak froze but she only turned over and fell back asleep. He turned around and saw Ryfar standing behing him, towering over him and staring at him in an angry way. "Put it back" he said. "No!" Ahvak said He turned and ran but Ryfar grabbed him and pushed him to the floor. "Hand it over!" Ryfar snarled...

Mewchirio

xxxSakura
05-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Lol, Haruka meant distant itself XD
&& Meshi, I feel kinda bad posting this after Mewchiro, but I decided to give it a try anyway XD

Name: Misha Kurokawa

Appearance:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/xoxsakura/060929.jpg
Something like that, I suppose? The closest picture I can find it to. Credit goes to Akira Hayase, I believe, since I found it on Quizilla, and the art style is somewhat similiar. Please note that yes, the shirt is closed!

Long, waist-length hair cascaded down her back, a shade of light brown. There are some strands with different colours, too, like honey blonde, sandy brown, and etc. Her big, pinkish eyes accentuated her slightly tanned tone and her beautiful appearance. A snowfake-shaped pendant hung from her elegant neck, and she wore a simple miko's suit as her top, with the normaly colours alternating between red and white. On her waist, there is a small white sash, and a pale, purple ribbon tied on it. Her bottom was a simple miniskirt, pale purple on the outside and white on the other way around. There was a cut on the right side too, slightly up to the lower part of her hips, revealing the white material inside. She wore pale purple boots with white decoratings, matching her whole outfit.

Oh yes, but what did they say about looks?
They could be deceiving.

Despite her short height and petite size, Misha could actually pack a punch. Or rather, pack a punch and a kick. She 'gave' them away rather freely, especially when she was in one of her mood swings. She had won the biggest school bully in a wrestling game when she was in a temper - and he had tried to provoke her on purpose. Of course, it did not end up with much good results, as Misha had to work harder at the local shrine to pay for his medicial fees. However, it did level up her reputation for being strong, so she expected nobody to annoy her at school, nor at the village.

Personality: Misha was an exceptionally violent girl of her age. Most of her friends were normally gentle, silent, or shy, but she clearly wasn't. She had a loud personality to pair it off with her rash nature. She could be rather docile sometimes, but she had a rather quick temper. Her eyes looked fiery, frightening even some boys, but once you got to know her, she wasn't really that bad. She was a clumsy klutz, and very loyal to her true friends. Misha is a highly socialised girl, able to make friends quickly.

When she's in one of her tantrums though, you might not want to catch her. She's sharp-tongued and blunt, but when she's in a mood, it's nearly thrice worse. Her words, attitude, and even behaviour are rather agressive, unless you speak something nice to her, she would snap back with insultive comments that usually hurt.

Gemstone: Ice

History: The truth does hurts. But it's a fact after all. Misha knew there was no point in trying to bury her past and trick her friends in believing she had a happy, little childhood. No, not one of those fairytale-like pasts. No, not the happy little family, with a loving mother, a hard-working father, and a wonderful sibling to accompany her. Misha was neither of these, and she would never be. She seemingly accepted the fact and marred part of her life.

Misha was an orphan.

When she was around three, her parents died in another struggle for the stones. She was the only child, as she always believed, but what she did not know was that she actually had an elder sister, whom she never did remember. Misha could not remember most of her life before three, as bloodshed and corspes were the only significant memoirs.

Then, she was found by the keeper of an inn-cum-tarvern. Although he was not that wealthy, he took great pity in Misha, and decided to adopt her. He had no renamed her - for her name was clearly engraved on the pendant she wore. From then on, Misha was part of the family - although they were poor, they lived in happiness. There was Stan, the strict but doting 'father'. The 'mother' was Rikko, who was wise and caring. Misha had two elder adoptive siblings, a sister named Chiu, and a brother named Rhan, supposedly of the same age as her. However, Rhan had disappeared on her tenth birthday, but everybody had since gotten over his disappearance.

Misha helped Stan out at the inn everyday, but she attended the village school as well. She also works as a miko at the local shrine, explaining her top. When she was finally 15, she wanted to travel around more, to see the world for herself. Deep inside her heart, she had a sort of admiration for Rhan, and decided that she might be able to meet him. Thus begins her adventure...

RP sample:
"I'm sorry, did you say something?" Raising his eyebrows, Oliver challenged with a cocky smirk equipped on his tanned face. "Excuse me, it must be thw wind blowing too strongly in my direction."

Biting her lip, Iris tried her best to control her anger. Clenching her fists tightly at the sdie of her lean figure, she closed her eyes, and flutter them open - in time to see Oliver rushing away. Her mouth opened, and she yelled after him.

"Oliver Parker! You come back this moment!"

It was stupid, she decided. Too stupid to waste my breath on him. She had spend nearly ten minutes trying to get him to teach her some maths problems, but he would not budge until he called him, 'Master', which she swore she would never do. Iris tried to convince her cousin, offering him with the suggestions of helping him to make his bed and doing the house chores for two weeks straight, but rest itself was unable to beat pleasure.

"Mentally perverted pleasure, I would say," she muttered under her breath. It was certainly a waste of time. Turning on her heel,s she picked up the workbook she had placed in front of Oliver, and strode off, determined to get her arrogant cousin to help her, without his horrid condition.

Meshi
05-07-2007, 09:15 PM
xxxSakura, I love your sign up sheet, you're so accepted.

Mewchiro, your sign up form is...okay.

You just need to make your RP sample a little longer, pending I'm afraid.

Evil people needed now.

Mewchirio
05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
I've changed it, but as there is no Ice stone left and I don't like being evil, I thimk I'll change to the Earth stone as no-one has it yet; if that's ok with you...

Mewchirio

Meshi
05-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Yeah, that's fine, you're accepted.

Tombi is going to edit her post because she's going to be one of the evil people trying to stela the stone.

So, Mewchiro, The Earth Stone is yours.

DarkAmethyst
05-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Okay, I went back and put in the history. Yes, I am aware that it sucks; why do you think I never put them in my own roleplays? ^^ But, hopefully the rest of my form will make up for its horribleness...ness.

KOR
05-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I'll be an evil person just let me finish my HW. I'll do some of it now.

Name: Ezra "Angel" Shirobi

Appearance: Ezra stands to the height of 6,3. He has pale white skin like snow. He has long grey hair. It goes a little past his shoulders. He has greyish blue eyes. He wears a grey shirt and long black pants. At his waist is a strange purple robe tied around him(Like the Sound ninja). He also has a large Falchion sword on his back. He also has a diagonal scar going from above his left eye, through his nose, and ends below his right eye.

Personality: Ezra is an evil being. He was solely raised to kill which makes him a ruthless killer. He is sly and almost a genius. However he is extremely rude. Even to his superiors. He could care less about anyone which makes him a ruthless killer. He talks to himself often. He often bonds with animals such as spiders and wolves. He says they are the closest thing to freinds. Ezra meditates often and focusing on his sole purpose: To find the four gemstones and kill anyone in his way. He is like a machine.

Gemstone: None

History: Ezra was born into a family that didn't want him. His mother died when he was born. His elder brother left shortly after he was born. His father who was completely dedicated to helping his kingdom get the gemstones gave his own son to the king to make him into the perfect warrior and find the gemstones. The king took him in and raised him like he wasn't even human. At age 5 he started his training. His mind was given extremely hard puzzles to solve to make his mind keen and cunning. At age 10 they started to train Ezra physically. He was force to run miserable miles weights on his legs. He had to fight opponents larger than he did. He was also brainwashed that his only purpose was to find the gemstones. Ezra was forced to believe that he had no other purpose in life. That he had no parents or family. At age 15 he was formed into a ruthless boy. At this age he constantly would leave the area to find wolves and he would sit next to them. Although frowned upon by several officals the king O.K'd it saying it would do no harm. By age 18 Ezra was finally given his mission: Find the gemstones. And kill anyone in his way. So no one would no his real name his code name was Angel which he responded to.

RP Sample:

Ezra walked through the streets of the city. He wore a long black cloak over his pale white body. A hood went over his head covering his entire face but his mouth. As he continued walking he took a right into a dark alleyway. He saw a fence that was about 7 feet tall. He climbed over swiftly. A tall man about Ezra's height was holding the reins to a large black stallion. It made several attempts to escape but the man tugeed hard onto the reins. Ezra walked forward. He brought down his hood to reveal two cold piercing greyish blue eyes. He stared into the eyes of the angry horse and it calmed down. The man said,

"So your him. Angel. I heard stories abut you. You killed a man when you were training at the age of 10. Are the rumors true?"

Ezra looked to the left of him at the man. He was about to get on the horse. He said,

"Rumors are rumors. Believe them if you want. It won't effect me. What people say will not damage my mission. That is all that matters."

The man looked at him puzzled and baffled. He stared at Ezra dumbfounded. He said,

"Whatever. You crazy kid. Your not worth my time. Go through that hole in the wall. That will bring you outside the city. Then you can do your "Mission."

He laughed obnoxiously. Ezra quickly grew impatient and drew his sword and stuck it to the man's throat. He said in a cold tone,

"Shut up. Now."

He brought it back and quickly smashed his feet into the horse and it galloped forwards straight through the cloth. Ezra put his hood back on and galloped into the trees. He let out a wistle and two wolves were going next to the horse. He galloped further into the trees looking for the gemstones that he lived to find.

Done.

Meshi
05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
You better.

Or else it'll be a stright up "no.." xD.

I won't even bother with puctuation.

xxxSakura
05-10-2007, 03:11 AM
xxxSakura, I love your sign up sheet, you're so accepted.

You know I love you too xD JKJK! And cut it out with the formality, wouldn't Sakura or Sakky be better? Don't ever learn from Scott, though. He calls me Sakky the Whacky >_<;;

I can't wait for the RP to start, kyaaa~!

Meshi
05-10-2007, 06:23 AM
Okay, I'll call you Cackly Sakky! xD!

KinfofRohan888 you're accepted, that's a whole lot better!

Mewchirio
05-10-2007, 04:01 PM
thanks for accepting me :)

Mewchirio

Meshi
05-10-2007, 05:29 PM
thanks for accepting me :)

Mewchirio
That's alright, after all, that's why I made this RP up anyway.

Tombi
05-10-2007, 06:12 PM
I've edited my sign-up...

Meshi
05-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Right, good, you're accepted now Tombi-san.

DarkAmethyst
05-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Was I accepted? (The second time) I can't tell...

Meshi
05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Yes, angel-chan, you are accepted, your sign up is really good, as usual ^_^.

xxxSakura
05-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Okay, I'll call you Cackly Sakky! xD!

KinfofRohan888 you're accepted, that's a whole lot better!
Cackly Sakky? Argh ;______; That sounds so witchy, yer know =P

Mighty Meshi xD

Meshi
05-12-2007, 11:00 AM
xD.

Cackly Sakky and Mighty Meshi, xD!

Tombi
05-13-2007, 02:30 PM
I want a cool name T___T

When do we start?

KOR
05-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Meshi said after we have four villians so we need two more.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 12:26 AM
I'll be one of the evil people, if I'm accepted.

Name: Dokou Kurekki

Appearance: Dokou is 5'7, slightly taller than the average height for a boy his age. He is average weight and has a thin body. His light gray eyes are flat, with no depth to them. Dokou wears a black coat who's hood conceals his hair and some of his face. The coat leads down to his gray shorts. He also wears black sandals. Bandages are wrapped tightly around his legs, covering all visible skin. His face is constantly and unnaturally clam, reflective of his personality. Dokou's dark clothing adds to his mysterious ambience.

Personality: His silent nature often steers others away. Lack of friends has allowed for no developement of his social skills, leaving him to be considered erie by most who know him. He is an introvert by heart, never talking to anyone unless it is completely required. He is also uncannily intelligent, something common of his family. His worst attribute is his knack for underestimating his opponents.

Gemstone: N/A

History: At birth, Dokou's family abandoned him after realizing that he had a terrible breathing problem. After all, they had been hoping that their son would be healthy, suitable to take control of his clan after the death of his father. Dokou was taken in and raised by an old woman who found him on the streets. When he reached the age of 13, he left the old woman, having no gratitude to her. He would rather have died than be taken in. He believed that he was a broken human. Ashamed of himself for his disability, he went into solitude, training his body and mind every day. Eventually, the day came when news reached Dokou of four powerful stones. Deciding that with the power he could repair himself, and break free of his shame, he set out to capture the stones.

RP sample:

Grand Island Docks
~During the Wait~

Some time had passed since the announcement had roared out over the loudspeakers. Most of the trainers were waiting at the entrance to the island, the docks, for the final preparations to be made. The ability to hear one's thoughts was questionable; most of the students seemed to be trying to talk as loud as their lungs would allow. Through all the active and excited pupils, one stood silently apart from the rest.

Attila was quiet, and, like any other introvert that may have hidden themselves in the crowd, he certainly didn't appreciate the amount of noise the others were making. He had decided early on that showing himself quickly in the term to be a powerful trainer was top priority. However, he didn't know what to think about his strength quite yet: his egg had yet to move an inch, much less hatch. He glanced at it; his last small light of hope withering at its motionlessness.

He sighed. The others would probably stereo-type him as the one kid who had no interest in making friends with the others. That much was actually true about him. Attila, however, unlike many of his village, was intelligent enough to realize that making friends; allies, rather, was essential to helping one reach their goal. He speculated that most of the young trainer's goals were, in vast majority, to learn, make friends, and have fun. Attila tightened his bandages and took another look towards his egg.

His goals were a little more complicated than that.

Meshi
05-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Accepted!

You're accepted!

P.O (xD B.O) you're a great RPer!

@Tombi: We just need one more villain, then we can start. You can have Toady Tombi! xD!

@K.O.R: One more needed.

Tombi
05-14-2007, 05:50 PM

BAKA!

JAKAMASHI!

Translation for people who aren't crazy and don't try to learn Japanese over the internet:

IDIOT!

SHUT UP!

Yay, Oats ;P Oat's rp style is awesome. ^^v

Can't wait to go kick some behind...

Meshi
05-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Typical Tombi, violent by nature.

Psychic Oats
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Thank you for the compliment, Tombi-sama.
And thank you for accepting me, Meshi. I love being a villain =D

Mewchirio
05-15-2007, 03:32 PM
Can i have a nidkname!

Mewchirio

Meshi
05-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Tha's 'kay P.O.

Mewchirio, you can have...

Um...

Chewy Chirio!

xD.

xxxSakura
05-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Typical Tombi, violent by nature.
Shouldn't it be Thrashing Tombi?

Always thrashing about doing... Nothing xD
Yay! Can't wait for the RP to start [:
Chewy Chirio, Mighty Meshi, Thrashing Tombi, Cackly Sakky...

Mine doesn't it, M&M!

Mewchirio
05-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Yay! Chewy Chirio!

Meshi
05-18-2007, 07:28 PM
xD!

One more evil person neede, then ve can beghin!

Yes, ve, beghin!

Tombi
05-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Fwafwa. >:D

Thrashing Tombi. XD

If only I was Ombi... I could be Owning Ombi...

Meshi
05-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Yes yes, we know you want to own us all, but you're just not the sort!

xD!

I don't even know what I just said..

One more person people, one more!

Oh oats, forget it, I'll just start it tomorrow.

Psychic Oats
05-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Cool, I've been looking forward to it.

Mewchirio
05-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Where is it???

Chewy Chirio

Tombi
05-21-2007, 05:52 PM
WHERE EEEES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET, MEEEEEE WANNA POSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel really spammy now. o__O

Meshi
05-22-2007, 12:13 PM
Right, okay, sorry y'all.

I'll make the thread, but someone has to post first, 'cos I can't be bothered..

It's in the Other Roleplay section.

Tombi
05-22-2007, 12:48 PM
You need to post first so we know what we're doing. <_<

Scourge of Amaranth
05-22-2007, 01:46 PM
If you still need a villain, I can do it...

Draconic_Espeon
05-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Or I, if you're still accepting. I'll put up a sign-up a bit later anyway.

EDIT: Meh sign-up.

Name: Takeru Ryuu Kurokawa

Appearance: Takeru is average height, standing at 6 feet, but he's also fast and flexible. His arms, legs, and chest are all well muscled, and he can easily break someone's arm. His hair is jet black, spikey and unkempt, and his eyes are an icy blue. It is agreed among those that meet him that they are hard to stare into, for they are emotionless, and seem to be nothing more than cold. His clothes are loose and much like what you'd expect someone his age, a white T-shirt, baggy khaki shorts with oversized pockets, and a large but light flame-colored jacket with long sleeves. He wears them simply to blend in with the crowd, for there are a number of knives and other weapons hidden throught his attire.

Personality: Takeru might as well not have a personality at all. He guards his face, never giving away his true feelings, if he has any at all. His heart is cold, and caring and compassion are beyond him. He feels no remorse in killing others. He is, after all, an assassin. Fighting and killing is his life. He specializes in small weapons, like daggers and throwing knives.

Gemstone: He's a baddie doncha know.

History: Takeru grew up alone. He never knew anything of his family- even his earliest memory was of him on the streets. He stole to survive, gradually becoming fast, with quick hands. It was one day that he tried to pick the pocket of an assassin that his life turned around.

Rather than killing him, the man offered to apprentice him, noting the cold look in the boy's icy eyes. Takeru was quick to accept, and took his training with utmost sincerity. He trained and worked hard, until, by the time he was thirteen, he was near the strength of his master. His master quickly found that Takeru would soon be too much for him to handle, and attempted killing him. Takeru was able to fend him off- and kill his master instead.

Since then, he has lived the life of an outlaw and assassin, taking jobs wherever he can. It was recently that he was given a rather strange one, by an unknown boss. 'Find the holders of the four gem stones. Kill them, and bring their gems to me...'

RP sample:
Takeru's bright eyes flicked from side to side, assessing his captors. They were two burly men, armed with swords and wearing steel armor. Taking them out would be difficult, with his hands tied behind his back, but not impossible. Anyway, he wanted to see where they wer taking him...

Woodlands gave way to well-trimmed grass, and a garden beyond, tended by a man in an apron. Takeru paid little attention to these. His eyes were for the mansion beyound. Huge in size, the young boy guessed it had at least a hundred rooms. The guards led him around to the front of the place, guiding him through the front door. Two more appeared, boxing him in at the front and side. Takeru resisted the urge to glare at the newcomers. Four against one was hardly fair, and with his arms bound, he had little chance against them. He'd have to ride this out, and hope for the best. At least they weren't reading him his rights yet.

The guards led the boy through a series of halls. To Takeru, it seemed as though they were simply circling, trying to confuse him. Takeru wouldn't doubt it. Finally, they came to a set of double doors. The guard in front of him moved to open the doors, then stepped aside. The ropes that had bound his hands were removed it one quick motion, scratching his hands with the rough fibers. Before he could retaliate, he was pushed inside, the doors slamming shut behind him.

Takeru fell to his knees, but quickly climbed to his feet again. Taking a glance around, he was surpised to see no one in the small room. Instead, he saw a large maple desk, clear of all but a piece of paper, a note. Takeru walked across the room carefully, lest there be any traps, and read it.

Mr. T. R. Kurokawa;

I am in need of your expertise. Of late, there have been rumors of a group of gemstones being found. Each is priceless, and in the posession of a strange demon in the form of a teen. The demons have unimaginable powers. Your job is to find the holders of the four gem stones. Kill them, and bring their gems to me.

Of course, you'll be paid handsomely. $100,000 now, and another $300,000 upon delivery of the jewels. Simply sign if you accept.

There was no end signature, just a place to put his own, and a pen. With a quick scribble, Takeru signed it. It was a little farfetched, to be sure, but 300k was nothing to scoff at. He'd do the job, and with pleasure. He'd been looking for a decent challenge.

Meshi
05-22-2007, 05:31 PM
You need to post first so we know what we're doing. <_<
Oh, okay.

Draconic Espeon, you're accepted, I like your sign up.

iplaygc, you can sign up if you're up for it.

Draconic_Espeon
05-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks, I'll post later.

Meshi
05-22-2007, 06:07 PM
No problem.

Just glad to know that I have good RPers in my RP ^_^.

Saraibre Ryu
05-29-2007, 12:59 AM
Okay, I'll sign up, just after we get some questions of mine answered over the PM.

What the heck, I'll edit later.

Name: Isara Ryuujin Gekkani
Appearance: (Minus the pointy ears) The one eye shown is electric blue, the other one is a dark violet color.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/Hinata797/elf.jpg
Personality: Calm, keeps mostly to herself, impulsive, smart, strong willed, wise, perceptive, butthis is not known to most people. Enigmatic, mysterious, only speaks when she needs to, and means what she says alot of the time unless she says otherwise.
History: Not much is known about Isara. The only thing said about her are rumors. Rumors of abilities that involve another rumor of her being a half blood of a dragon. She was thought to be a mute when she was very young, and her parents were assasinated, but then Isara killed those same people moments after with her rumored powers, but she has lost that part of her memory, and only those few seconds of it. After she had come of age, Isara took up a job as a body guard, but after what people believed was a death doing her duty, turned out only to be her disappearing. Isara wanders around Haruka, protecting a stone her family once held dear, from thieving characters and dark hearted people.
Stone: Lightning Stone
RP example:

I sat on the edge of an old buisness warehouse as the sun receeded behind the towering skyscrapers far off into the distance. I had been here, motionless and as silent as the statues themselves waiting for someone I was assigned to protect.

It's been five hours. I thought complanitivly. Shiruba better have a right mind about this being, or I'll-

My thoughts were stopped by a hooded figure in a black cloak, moving almost too fast for a human eye to notice. Down below, a girl, wearing a large hoodie that was at least one size to big for her, worn out jeans, and carrying a back pack heavy with what looked like books, was rushing through the dank alley way, looking behind her every few seconds as if someone were following her.

It's the BL. Why are they after...

I stopped, realizing this was the person I was probably put on the job for. I jumped the buildings, my eye's on the girl at all times just in case an attack were to happen. I had my naginata in hand, ready to kill whatever souless, empty bodied demon they had sent this time.

Meshi
06-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Not a very long personality, but it'll do.

You can have the electric stone, specially for you ^_^,
accepted.

Saraibre Ryu
06-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Yay! Thank you! I'll just have to intro myself in the RPG without messing anything up now.