PDA

View Full Version : Maybe 8th Pokemon Movie?

Wally
03-10-2004, 11:27 PM
If There was an 8th Movie , What would think it would have?

Jeikobu
03-11-2004, 06:24 AM
An 8th film seems more than possible, but the main Pokemon and the plot I am not sure of. It will probably follow the Psychic Pokemon trend (1st: Mewtwo and Mew, 2nd: Lugia, 3rd: Unown, 4th: Celebi, 5th: Latios and Latias, 6th: Jirachi, 7th: Deoxys), but they seem to have run low on legendary-related Psychics to use.

DragonShane
03-11-2004, 06:00 PM
I suppose that the 8th movie could deal with the Regi-s, but....I dunno. Those three aren't exactly the most interesting-looking of pokemon <_<;

Yeah, they're starting to run out of legendaries o_o;

Of course, everything can't last forever, and eventually the Pokemon anime will end. Unless the producers pull another Orange Islands saga to stretch the series any further, I'm not sure what's supposed to happen once they finish with the Hoenn region :p
We probably still have a long time til that happens, though, considering the number of filler episodes.

Ferret
03-11-2004, 07:43 PM
And they'll waste half a year of our lives with the Hoenn championships. :razz:

plasmaball3000
03-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Well, assuming that there will be a new Game Boy Pokemon game and depending on when the 8th could come out, it's possible that it would feature brand new Pokemon in a new reagion ^^.

rich
03-11-2004, 09:16 PM
An 8th film seems more than possible, but the main Pokemon and the plot I am not sure of. It will probably follow the Psychic Pokemon trend (1st: Mewtwo and Mew, 2nd: Lugia, 3rd: Unown, 4th: Celebi, 5th: Latios and Latias, 6th: Jirachi, 7th: Deoxys), but they seem to have run low on legendary-related Psychics to use.Altough the 3rd movie was about the unown, entei was a main character in it! So maybe! :think: it would feature another legendary pokemon (suicune, raikou)

Just a thought, :neutral:

Tamer Marco
03-11-2004, 09:27 PM
You took the post right outta me.

There's a episdode about Raikou in Japan but since I can't read *** I can't tell you what's it about.

rich
03-11-2004, 09:49 PM
You could always learn ya know! an then tell me, :eek:

But seriously there's still a few pokemon that could feature in the films, just don't ask me what the storyline would involve *scratches head* coz i avn't got a clue :silenced:

Missingno mystery
03-12-2004, 12:32 PM
You took the post right outta me.

There's a episdode about Raikou in Japan but since I can't read *** I can't tell you what's it about.
Its about new Team Rocket members wanting to steal Raikou, but new trainer Kenta wont let that happen. I saw about 15-20 mins of the beginning, and a lot of pics/sums. Any way, Legends not put in a movie yet: Kyogre (hopping :pray: ), Regis (Ug-ly! :naughty: :snooty: ), Ho-oh! (ppl think he's Ash's dad :lol: :eek: :think: ), that all I can think of :wink: !

Jeikobu
03-13-2004, 05:52 AM
I would like Kyogre, but the Regis could be an interesting one, with their whole ancient history. They have more of a background behind them. Maybe they could make the Regis the main Pokemon and Kyogre could help Ash and company out.

Tamer Marco
03-13-2004, 09:28 PM
I've got one:

[SIZE=7]Clash Of Rivals!

Groundon VS.Kyogre

DragonTamer
03-14-2004, 12:13 AM
My guess is something like Groudon Vs Kyogre or the Regis or a combination of them both. Though the thought of Groudon and Kyogre clashing sounds kind of like another end of the world movie like 2000... :confused: Or maybe it'll have to do with some of the good ol' red/blue pokes (FR/LG). Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be good.

Pokemon_Dude2006
03-08-2006, 10:44 PM
dUh! its the lucario movie! the ninth movie is coming out in japan soon! Its the lucario and mew movie! where have u guys ben ? under a rock!:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Pika57
03-08-2006, 11:06 PM
dUh! its the lucario movie! the ninth movie is coming out in japan soon! Its the lucario and mew movie! where have u guys ben ? under a rock!:goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Uhh... no...

Look at the date on this Thread. Its almsot two years old. Do not revive threads that are over a month old.

Kylee the Larvitar
03-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Uhh... no...

Look at the date on this Thread. Its almsot two years old. Do not revive threads that are over a month old.
Yeah, they didn't exactly know all about the 8th movie two years back.

Seawolf
03-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Yeah, reviving old threads isn't nice.