PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Team Anti's -Sign Ups

Master Ash
05-06-2007, 08:58 PM
It's like a Pokemon, it's just your a ninja.
PLOT
Team Anti has formed after 5 years of recruits. Team Anti's leader, Maxi, has trained his team into being the best ninja. They have stolen the legendary pokemons Mew2, Lucario, and Celibe and turned them into dark pokemon. He has 2 of his right hand men and himself to keep one of these pokemon. Pokemon trainer Saruno has battled with Maxi before and had a humiliating defeat. He has trained for the next in counter they have.

Rules:
1) No godmodding.
2) No double posting.
3) Six or less pokemon
4) Romance allowed, just stay away from the adult themed stuff.
5) No cussing allowed.
6) Have fun!

Team Anti Sign-up:
Name:
Appearence: (Sprites are aloud)
History: (atleast 5 sentences)
Pokemon: (6 or less)
Rank: (Grunt, High-level grunt, elite, comander, genaral)
Other:
(Only TWO genarals. Those two get one of the captured legendaries by Team Anti. I choose which one)
Pokemon Trainer Sign-up:
Name:
Appearence: (sprites aloud)
History: (you don't have to )
Pokemon: (6 or less)
Other:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Sign-ups: (I have 2)

Team Anti
Name: Maxi
Appearence:http://www.arkeis.com/images/teamgalaxy.jpg He looks like the guy in the picture, but he has black eyes and black, spiked hair. Instead of a G for galatic, it's A for anti and its red. Also the silver is suposed to be black.
History: Maxi hates his older brother Giovvoni. He vowed to build a team stonger than Giovvoni.
Pokemon: Sissor, persian, Mew2, and Tyranitar.

Pokemon Trainer
Name: Saruno
Pesonality: Saruno is smart. He is friendly when you get to know him. And he hates losing to trainers, but not when he battles his friends.
Appearence: Saruno has sapphireblue eyes. He wears a blue, longsleeve shirt and blue pants. He also wears a blue cape sometimes. He has blond hair sholder length.
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Pikachu, Grovyle, and Typlosion.
Of course I accept me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LordZangoose
05-06-2007, 09:03 PM
That plot is incredibly skimpy and bare, not to mention it does not tell of what you'll be doing. Okay, so some guy made a team of Pokémon and got some legendaries. A trainer has some Pokémon. Big whoop, I still have no clue what this is about. I don't know who Team-Anti is, what this has to do with ninjas, and how the hell Pokémon, some guy with legendary ninjas, and Team Anti fit together. Think before making RPs and try RPing before making your own.

Lord Fedora
05-06-2007, 09:13 PM
That plot is incredibly skimpy and bare, not to mention it does not tell of what you'll be doing. Okay, so some guy made a team of Pokémon and got some legendaries. A trainer has some Pokémon. Big whoop, I still have no clue what this is about. I don't know who Team-Anti is, what this has to do with ninjas, and how the hell Pokémon, some guy with legendary ninjas, and Team Anti fit together. Think before making RPs and try RPing before making your own.
I wholeheartedly agree. Not to mention, you don't quite have your facts straight, as last time I checked, Lucario wasn't Legendary, and Mewtwo is not spelled with a numeral rune.

Jake Silver
05-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Again, I agree. Although Lucario rules, he isn't legendary, and although I nicknamed a Mewtwo "Mew2" to make it shorter, that doesn't make it correct. Not to mention your absurd misspelling of Celebii. I'm a grammar nut. I like ninjas as much as the next guy, but... I can see no sense in your intro.

mootixguy
05-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Again, I agree. Although Lucario rules, he isn't legendary, and although I nicknamed a Mewtwo "Mew2" to make it shorter, that doesn't make it correct. Not to mention your absurd misspelling of Celebii. I'm a grammar nut. I like ninjas as much as the next guy, but... I can see no sense in your intro.
It's actually Celebi, and I think Serebii is the Japanese name for it.

I don't get your plot, and also how you can be both a Team Anti member and a NINJA. o.O

And also, your roleplaying applications didn't really paint a good roleplayer of you.

LordZangoose
05-07-2007, 03:44 PM
It's actually Celebi, and I think Serebii is the Japanese name for it.

Except with Japanese writing

I don't get your plot, and also how you can be both a Team Anti member and a NINJA. o.O

You can't. There are two separate sign-up sheets for two separate divisions of RPers.

And also, your roleplaying applications didn't really paint a good roleplayer of you.

Well, coming from you...

Dog of Hellsing
05-08-2007, 10:18 PM
This is, to say the least, the barest of bare RPs. You have no true plot, or even an original one. The plot of evil teams getting Legends and everything is so overused it isn't funny.

Until you can fill out the plot more and make it more intruiging, this is going to be closed.

*Thread closed.