PDA

View Full Version : Saviors of the Raging Legends

Pages : [1] 2

Saraibre Ryu
05-06-2007, 09:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: This is a PG 13 RPG

Plot
A new virus has swept the world into chaotic turmoil. 'Omnerus', a virus that is meant to provide benifiets to pokemon, has a horrifying side affect at the first few days of obtaining such a virus. Pokemon go berserk, often rampaging through populated areas causing utter chaos and destruction. That was a few years ago, when a cure wasn't made.

One is experimantal, but is having positive effects on pokemon. But now, the legendary pokemon of the world have this virus, and it has a different affect from more common pokemon, besides changing its color and making them able to learn more abilities: it has them under total rage, and its only a matter of time before each one destroys parts of the world. Some legendaries have been saved already, but the vast majority of them still remains.

Whats worse is that every major crime group is trying to capture the legendaries in the state they are in right now, making them even more angered. A group of trainers specially chosen by one of the League Champions herself to help her out in time of need.

I walked into town with Ashe beside me. We walked into an empty building, remembering the address that I had given the other trainers.

"I hope they get here ASAP." I told Ashe. "I hope that they can find this place as well."

She nodded in agreement. I'll wait all night if I have to, enev if only one shows up out of all of them.

I smiled at her determination. "Just remember not to catch anyone's attention either, especially you know who."

She calmed down a bit and snorted out smoke. Let 'em come. I'll get them all back for what they're doing to the other pokemon.

Red94
05-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Robert sighed and shut off the TV.

Slick, his best friend, asked "What is wrong, Robert?

"This thing going on with the legends...it's insane! I want to stop it, but I'm just one kid...How much could I do?" Slick put a flipper on Robert's shoulder.

"It'll be ok. Cmon, shouldn't you check the mail?"

Robert's parents went away on vacation and wouldn't be back for a while. After the trials Robert had expirienced they knew he would be ok alone.

Robert rubbed his eyes as he stepped outside. People and Pokemon alike were wandering the streets. Ten year olds with their starters grinned as they set off on their own journey.

Robert opened up the mailbox, and grabbed a letter inside.

"That's it?" He shrugged and walked back inside.

"So, I was thinkin, you could take Roark on with ease.." Robert plopped himself down, and read the note. Suddenly, he tensed up and dropped the note.

"What is it Robert,", Slick asked.

"Get the others. We're going on a trip."
---------------------------------------------
Robert finished the note to his parents, saying he was going somewhere. He checked his bag and Pokeballs. He and Slick were walking down a street. It was getting dark, and the blackness would soon envelop everything.

"I think this is it.." Robert squinted his eyes to make sure and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"Yep, here it is, come on Slick." Robert and his faithful friend cautiously crept inside.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone here?"

Saraibre Ryu
05-07-2007, 03:02 AM
I looked up and saw the arrival of one of the trainers I had sent a message to. I knew it was a good idea to send Tearess around to send all the letters, though my Pelipper might have done it faster.

"Hello. You must be Robert." I replied. "Good of you to come on such an abrupt notification."

Ashe bowed slightly toward our new guests. Good of you to come.

sockyo
05-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Mishel stood next to a tree and looked at the sky. Mishel's Empeleon and Toxicroak tried to show each other how powerful are they.
"We have to go." Mishel said and her Pokemon got beck to their Pokeballs she walked toward the meeting place, with her Gible on her shoulder.

Kayla
05-07-2007, 07:26 PM
"This may just be the opportunity I need." Kayla said to herself. She was rested on her couch, reading the letter. On her lap was a sleek black Persian, purring softly as she stroked his head.

"We'll get going straight away." She said. Cyrus stretched his legs and and yawned, jumping off her lap. Kayla stood and grabbed the leather bag that was laid beside the couch, throwing it over her shoulder. She called Farfetch'd, who flew from his perch on the windowledge to her shoulder.

Once they were outside of Kayla's small house, she pulled out a shining yellow and white Ultra Ball. She released the Pokemon inside, her Crobat.

"Let's go." Kayla said, and wrapped her arm tightly around the Crobat's body, and they flew off.

After some time of flying, Crobat swooped down towards the ground and stopped beside a building. Kay let go, and returned the Pokemon. She climbed up the steps and to the door, the bird on her shoulder and Cyrus following at her heels.

"Hello?" She called out, opening the ddoor.

Xlugon Pyro
05-07-2007, 09:52 PM
To start out, Xue has with her Xyro the Bagon, Wyom the Dratini, Eok the Trapinch, Pyu the Charmander, Vuowth the Treecko, and Myzu the Feebas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the E-Mail left on her PokeMech, Xue was on her way to the secret rundown building in the outskirts of town. It seemed a bit suspicious, but Xue had her pokemon. Xyro wasn't so happy this morning, and that was in Xyro standards, because normally Xyro would always growl, but he actally tried to attack Xue, which he hasn't done in over a year now.

Xyro growls fiercely at the building, feeling the same suspicious feeling.

"Xyro, calm down!" pleaded Xue.

Xyro quickly turned to Xue with a sinister, hateful look in its eyes. He growled, and then fired a powerful flamethrower at Xue. She screams extremely loud and tries to lean back. Just then, from Xue's belt, a red light shoots out, taking the shape of a charmander.

"Chah-mandaar!" roars Pyu, protecting her owner as she jumps into the flame and fires back with her own flamethrower.

"Beh-gawnn!!" cries Xyro, full of rage.

Xyro begins firing a beam of green energy, dragonbreath. Because of Xyro's incredible strength and force exerted with the attack, Pyu wasn't fast enough to move, and got shot down.

"Pyu, return!" commands Xue as she reaches for Pyu's pokeball and returns the charmander back into her pokeball.

"Be Behgawn!" roared Xyro, clearly angry and not wanting to be disturbed.

Xue slowly got up, noticing Xyro watching her closely. She kept cautious, and decided to head towards the door. Xyro follows behind, still angry about something, but now somewhat calm. Entering the building, Xue looks around to see other people standing and waiting, and one person facing everyone else. Finding a suitable place, Xue sits down.

Red94
05-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Robert examined the girl in front of her.

"So, your the leader of this whole thing, huh?" He scratched his neck,a nd let out the rest of his pokemon. "Hey guys, go sit over there."His team glanced around, then follow his command. Rober plopped himslef down on a torn up chair.

A knock on the door brought another girl in, one with a Gible on her shoulder. Robert lazily waved at her.

"Hello?" A Persian, followed by a girl, entered.

"Hey.." Robert waved at her, then resumed watching the door.

Robert watched as the door creaked open and a girl, who looked familiar to him walked in with a Bagon hot on her heels. SHe sat down nearby. He studied ehr for a momement, then snapped his fingers.

"Hey, aren't you...whats your name....," Robert stopped midsentence, then continued," Xue? Yeah, your the girl who beat me those times in the League Championships." Robert remembered those amazing days, where he and his pokemon were put to the test. He still had the silver tropies at home.

"I'm Robert, the kid you beat in the finals. 'Member me?"

Saraibre Ryu
05-07-2007, 11:24 PM
"Good to see you're here." I greeted.

"Yes you could say that." I answering Roberts question. "Based on all the messages I sent you, you have a basic idea of whats going on already."

Ashe sniffed the air around her. She looked at Xyro and Xue. You have a Charmander with you somewhere. I can smell its smoke.

"Anyway, the problems gotten far worse than imagined." I continued explaining. "All the major crime groups have banned together, isntead of competing against each other, and have captured, based on our last check, Raikou, and Zapdos, to power their head quarters around the world. If you would all come with me, I can show you what the situation is really like."

I opened an old door into a basement, and waited for everyone to follow.

Xlugon Pyro
05-07-2007, 11:59 PM
Xyro still looks angrily around the room, and then notices Ashe, the charmeleon. His eyes begin to glare and he begins to growl fiercely and loudly. Xue begins to look down at him and tries to hush him.

"Not now, Xyro! Please!" begs Xue in whispers to Xyro.

He lets out a savage roar, bites Xue's hand, causing it to bleed, and charges towards Ashe, full of anger.

"Oh no!" cries Xue, grabbing at her belt for a pokeball.

She opens the pokeball, and out comes a dratini.

"Go, Wyom! Use thunderwave, stop Xyro from moving!" commands Xue.

"Dree!" cries out wyom fiercely, aiming a thunderwave at Xyro.

"BAAAGAWN!" roars Xyro, turning towards Wyom and aiming a dragonbreath attack.

Thunderwave hits Xyro, but a mere second after, dragonbreath strikes Wyom. Xyro is unable to move or attack, but its face is still full of anger and hatred.

"Dreeh," moans Wyom in pain, yet still keeping an eye on Xyro.

"Wyom, return," replies Xue as she aims her pokeball at Wyom.

Xue walks over to Xyro, now paralyzed, and moves him into her lap. Xyro is clearly unhappy, but being paralyzed, all he feels is pain when he tries to move.

"Sorry all. I don't know what's wrong with Xyro today," she apologizes.

Sitting back down, she turns to a boy named Robert who calls to her.

"Yeah, I remember you. I hope your pokemon are doing well, unlike Xyro here," replies Xue worrily, looking back at Xyro, still angry as usual.

"Looks like we have to go then. Let's go, Rob," commets Xue as she gets up and heads towards the basement.

Xyro is held in her arms, but being paralyzed, Xyro cant respond.

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Ashe shook her head. What internal conflict. Ididn't mean to cause such an outburst.

"Ashe, its okay. Anyway, through here." I told everyone.

I pointed to a brick wall at the end of the basement. Ashe ran up and looked around the wall for something, knowing what her task was.

"Hopefully Xyro will calm down." I said to Xue. "He looks very strong for a Bagon. I could only imagine what his level of power would be in his next stage of evolution. Do you want anything for your hand?"

Red94
05-08-2007, 12:18 AM
Robert cringed as the Bagon charged toward the Charmeleon near the 'leader'. Luckily, Xue let our her Dratini, apparently named Wyom, and stopped the ruckus.

"Yeah, they're doin good. Stronger then the last time we met."

He glanced up at the girl, who was beckoning them to go.

"Might be crowded in there, best to get you guys back in your pokeball."

Tyrant eyed Bagon, named Xyro, angrily.

"Oh no, Tyrant. DOn't get that look in your eyes. Save that for the lowlifes we'll be facin." Robert proceeded to return his pokemon, other than Slick.

"Come on, follow her." He and Slick, his Walrein traveled into the basement, swallowed up by the darkness. the Charmeleon's tail provided life in the moldy and dank place.

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 12:25 AM
"Now this isn't really the time for us to start fighting." I commented. "Ahse, you found the switch yet?"

Ahse growled at me. Give me a second, and I'll find it!

Just then a red light came from a pokeball in my open bag, and mu Lucario, Enkai came out. She stood next to Ashe with her arms crossed, and looked around the wall. She jumped and pushed a brick, and the wall swung open.

Ashe growled at Enkai, who smirked back tauntingly.

It takes you forever to find it.

Be quiet, just because you're a female, doesn't mean you're superior to me. Ashe growled.

"Now you two don't start either, and lets go inside." I interrupted.

sockyo
05-08-2007, 03:56 AM
Mishel followed Ashe into the room, she looked at the Pokemon and said:
"Poor creatures."
Gible wanted to go and see the situation from a close view. He tried to get near the legendery Pokemon and Mishel didn't stop him.

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 02:00 PM
I walked into a room, similar to a stadium arena. A majority of the room was made up of a battle ground, off to the left end of it was another room with comfortable furniture and house hold appliances. There was an upstairs that was scurely locked up. I walked across the arena, and up the stairs into that room, unlocking the door and leading everyone into a spacious computer room.

"This is where we monitor whats been going on around the world with the legendaries." I explained. "Each one of the larger ones is for each known region and the other ones are for else where in the world. The arena down there is for training and practice battles."

Ashe and Enkai got one of the computers up and running. It had a screen shot of Articuno on it, with variuos different data windows around it. I looked at the screen, I wasn't too happy about it.

"Anyway, we're monitoring Articuno at the moment. The other legendaries we havent pin pointed yet." I commented. "At the moment, we're going to have a one-on-one battle amongst ourselves. Just so I can see what level you're all really at."

I walked back down to the stadium and stood at one end of it.

"Choose your pokemon and your opponent, then tell me when you're ready."

sockyo
05-08-2007, 03:36 PM
"I will choose Gible." Mishel said and stood infront of her.
She looked at the other ones.
"I don't care who will fight against me."

Kayla
05-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Kayla followed the others into the basement, keeping behind them. She followed them into the arena-like room. She looked around curiously, then stopped when she noticed the Articuno on the screen.

Maybe I can get my hands on this Pokemon. Kayla thought to herself, smiling for a moment.

"At the moment, we're going to have a one-on-one battle..."

Cyrus looked up at her, and she nodded. Kayla would use Persian.

Silver_Fang
05-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Bill stared out over the railing of the ship at the clear calm waters. He was deep in thought over everything that had just happened. He still hadn’t decided where he was going yet. Bill just bought a ticket for the next boat leaving Cinnabar Island after his argument with Blaine.

“Magmar, I’m worried about Blaine. I mean I know we had a falling out but I hope he didn’t take it to hard,” Bill sighed.

“Mag,” he replied as he put his hand on Bill’s shoulder.

Suddenly a voice asked,

“Excuse me, but are you Mr. Bill Silvers?” Bill turned around and saw a tall well-built man with light hair wearing a typical white and blue sailor suit.

“Yes, I am,”

“I was asked to deliver this to you,” he said as he handed Bill an envelope and turned to leave.

Bill opened the white envelope and took out the letter. Bill read the letter absorbing in every word when he finished he looked up and his eyes lit up with fire.

“Magmar, I know where we’re going now,” Bill said, “We have to help them!”

Silver_Fang
05-08-2007, 09:25 PM
The boat finally reached the city Bill desperatly needed to visit. He wandered the streets looking for the building mentioned in the letter. He finally came upon an abandoned building.

"Could this be where I'm supposed to meet them?" Bill asked himself.

It seemed strange that this building would be used for such an important operation. Bill opened the doors and shouted,

"Hello! is anyone there?"

Red94
05-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Robert and Slick gasped at the room in front of them It was immense, like a technalogical cavern. He spent a few moments gazing at the room, until his eyes rested on the Articuno photo. He listened to the leader, pondering the events that could unfold. This was the point of no return.

"At the moment, we're going to have a one-on-one battle amongst ourselves. Just so I can see what level you're all really at."

"Wha?" Robert quickly snapped back and focused on the future battle.

"Hm.....Xue, Tyrant, for some odd reason, was itchin to fight your Bagon. Whaddoya say we battle? Like old times, huh?"

Robert gripped the red and white orb, and threw it on teh ground. A red light illuminated the area, then dissipated. A green monstrosity stood before them, Tyrant, in all his terrible glory.

Tyrant glanced up toward the entrance and growled.

Someone is here.....may I go rip them to shreds?

"Yeah...hang on.. Did you invite anyone else Miss....miss....uh, lady?"

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Enkai walked in with our newest arrival, Bill.

"Good. Now that everyone is finally here,with the exception of a few people, I can finally tell you all who I am. I'm Isara, or Izzy if you prefer." I said. "Just to let you know, I'm open for a challenge, unless you'd all like to take me on one at a time, thats totally up to you."

Ashe flared some smoke frome her nostrils. I'll take them all on!

Yeah, and you wont be able to take them all on yourself. enkai sighed.

"Now you two quit it, I'm using anyone that I'm not taking on the escapade. Which means neither of you two." I commented.

They sighed in awe. Then who are you using?

"Ryu-Rin." I answered.

I threw out a pokeball I had taken from the counter. They were all my other pokemon I had caught and rigorously trained through hard work and determination.

Out of the pokeball came a jade green Tyranitar, with a ruby colored diamond on its stomach. She looked around and knew what her task was.

Red94
05-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Tyrant grinned, showing off his vicious teeth.

Ah...he is on our side...

"Yeah."

"Good. Now that everyone is finally here,with the exception of a few people, I can finally tell you all who I am. I'm Isara, or Izzy if you prefer."

"Isara...hm...."

Isara threw our her own pokeball, and out came.....anotehr Tyranitar. A female by the looks of it. Tyrant wasn't paying attention to anything else. He stared at the new Tyranitar, gazing.
His mouth gaped open.

He-he-hello...
"Wow, Tyrant. Haven't seen ya this soft since....since...well, this is the first time actually."
The green dinosaur pointed at the female tyranitar, then at himself.

"You want to...battle her? Alright...."

"A, mi-...Isara. Evidently, my Tyranitar, wants to battle your....," Robert recalled the name," Ryu-Rin, I think. How 'bout it?"

Robert leaned in, and whispered "I think he likes your Tyranitar, if ya know what I mean"

What was that?!

"Oh...hehe, nothin'."

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Ryu-Rin laughed under her breath.

I smirked. "Thats a first. What do you think Ryu-Rin?"

She roared in approval. I'm bored and have too much energy to get rid of.

Ashe rolled her eyes. I hope that she doesn't get angry, then hell will break loose.

Oh like you dont let hell run loose when you get angry enough? Enkai inquired.

Shut it, or you'll get 'flared'.

"Hey, I dont want to govern you two while I'm in a battle." I interrupted.

I stood at one end of the arena, with Ryu-Rin infront of me, preped up for an intense fight.

Red94
05-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Robert scratched his head and grinned.

"Alright Tyrant, your reputatuion is at steak."

........shutup

"Alright, whatever you say." Robert grinned, and let out his other pokemon. They stood over where Slick was sittin.

"Come on guys, cheer for Tyrant."

Go Tyrant!
Rip her apart.....just kiddin.
If you lose.....wow.!
Five berries Tyrant will win.

You will all get it after this....

"Right...so, ladies first." The couple, human and pokemon, took to the other side of the arena.

Tyrant took a battle stance, staring at his opponent.

"Ready when you are."
------------------------
OOC: You can win, cause you are the leader of this. ;p

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 11:21 PM
"Fine if you say so." I replied.

Just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm going to hold back. She growled.

"Alright Ryu-Rin, use Dragon Dance!" I instructed.

She began to slowly dance around, eventually getting faster and faster.

I hope her attack will get stronger just besides her speed. She concentrates more on her speed when she does this. That took awhile to teach her. I remembered.

Red94
05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Just because your a girl doesn't mean I will hold back either roared Tyrant.

"Alright Tyrant, lets go. Screech!!"

Tyrant opened his mouth and let out a bloodcurdling screech. Robert quickly covered his ears.
The sound waves headed directly for Ryu-Rin.

Saraibre Ryu
05-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Smart, I'll give Tyrant that. Ryu-Rin commented.

"Okay, Ryu-Rin, repel it with Roar!"

Ashe and Enkai covered there ears. Ryu-Rin kept dancing, but stopped for a second and let out a thundering roar that would've shattered glass. It dilluted the Screech attack and it missed Ryu-Rin.

"Alright, now use Stone Edge!" I commanded.

Ryu-Rin took a full, but enough to keep control, charge at Tyrant with a hardened body.

Red94
05-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Robert clutched his ears and gritted his teeth as the sounds collided.

He opened his eyes to see Ryu-Rin charging toward Tyrant.

He whispered to himself, "Think Robert Think...."
--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Tyrant. I found this TM. I dunno if you can learn it, but I'll try and teach it to ya."

Go for it. Anything to help me get stronger.
----------------------------------------------------------
Robert's eyes widened as he remembered that day.

"Tyrant, Water Pulse!" Tyrant nodded, and opened his gaping mouth. A orb of water formed tehre. It quickly grew larger. It exploded, sending out waves of water toward the still-charging Ryu-Rin

'Come on..."
----------------------
OOC; Tyranitar can learn Water Pulse.: TM03, in D/P

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 12:17 AM
I was going to fight you, Red94, but it looks like you already got started. Sorry for not posting in awhile. I can just wait and battle you afterwards then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The leader girl turns to Xue and asks if her hand is alright.

"It's fine," Xue replied, reaching in her bags for bandages.

After the leader girl commented about Xyro's rage, Xue responded.

"He has been acting far more aggressive than usual. Xyro's been full of anger for a long time and was sexist, even against me. Ever since awhile in my way into Hoenn, after I traveled Kanto and Johto, Xyro has learned to be more accepting of the strength of the other gender and less angry, but I wonder why his old behavior has returned in the last few weeks. He never seems to able to sleep it seems."

Xyro was still angry, it was obvious in his eyes. Something was not right. She could feel it. Something was about to happen. Xue and her bagon continue down the stairs with the group into the arena room, and listen to the leader for awhile. After she mentions one-on-one battles, Xyro leaps out of her arms, paralyzed no longer. Full of rage, Xyro was ready to fight. Xyro glanced at Robert's tyranitar, and gave him a horrifyingly scary face.

You weak, puke colored piece of crap! I'm gonna kill you this time! Xyro growls furiously at Tyrant.

Watching him turn away towards the girl's tyranitar made Xyro even more angry.

What!? You're telling me your too much of a puny piece of crap to face me, but you'd rather make for an easy opponent and fight that walking pile of female puke waste? You weaksauce piece of rotten crap!! Xyro was roaring now, full of anger.

"Xyro, calm down!" pleads Xue again.

You shut up, you walking female piece of crap!!

Xue backs away, worried. After a few moments, Xue calls to Robert.

"Maybe after that battle, you can battle me? Xyro needs to burn his anger off!"

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 12:25 AM
"Alright, Ryu-Rin, Iron Defense!"

Ryu-Rin was armorued from the attack, but it was special attack, so it hurt a little, but not as much as it could have. She rammed into Tyrant, ignoring all of Xyro's comments.

"Well, I'm not going to wait for Xyro to trash the HQ." I replied. "Ashai, you can battle without me, battle with Xyro."

She nodded in approval, than walked onto another end of the arena, away from the current battle.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 12:41 AM
FYI Saraibe, I sent you a PM. The info inside is secret, but refers to the RP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A joke, completely. I'm facing this weaksauce charmeleon without a trainer? I hope this pile of shelgon crap is ready to eat my crap, because I'm going to KILL IT! Xyro roared again, full of anger.

Xyro rushed to the arena and charged Ashe, without waiting for a command.

"Xyro, wait! You need to wait for me!" calls out Xue desperately racing to the arena to catch up.

Xyro charges Ashe full speed with a headbut attack, roaring fiercely.

I hope you're ready to DIE! Xyro warns the charmeleon as it charges it full speed.

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 12:55 AM
Ashe stood there, shaking her head. She jumped up at the last second before the attack, using Xyro's head as a boost, and let out a Dragon Claw attack from behind.

You have no respect for your own trainer. Just because I have no trainer giving me commands, doesn't mean I'm weak. She trusts me enough to fight on my own, without causing a rampage. She told Xyro. You also mustn't over estimate your opponent.

I looked over quickly at Ashe, to see if she was alright.

I hope she's doing what she does best, and not getting him all riled up, though that'll be the only way to calm Xyro down. I thought.

Red94
05-09-2007, 01:00 AM
Tyrant roared at the insolent Bagon, but he lost his focus.

"TYRANT!" It was too late. Ryu-Rin slammed into Tyrant at full speed. Tyrant was thrown across the room. He gathered strength and got up.

Hm....you are strong....

"Any attack we make will be blocked...." Tyrant wasn't listening. The blow of the attack had worn off, and now the words Xyro had spat at him were finally sinking in. He roared and dashed out of thheir arena.

"Tyrant! What are you doing! You just forfeited the match for us!"

Tyrant slowed to a stop to where Ashe and the insolent mongrel were fighting. A amber beam begin to form inside his mouth. Robert's eyes grew wide.

"Tyrant! Stop! No, don't do i-" Too late. A huge spiralling beam was unleashed from Tyrant's mouth. It dashed at unbelievable speed at the Bagon. Nothing could save Xyro....

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Xyo noticed the charmeleon leap at the last second and the 'weak' tyranitar trying to take him while he was in combat.

YOU DAMN PIECE OF CRAP! YOUR DAMN LUCKY THIS WEAKLING COMES TO SAVE YOU!! NOW DIEE!!!! Xyro lets out a bloodcurdling roar, and his body begins to glow red.

"Xyro, no!" shouts Xue as the beam of energy speeds towards Xyro.

TASTE FIRE!

Suddenly, Xyro ignites, his eyes begin to glow red, and a large orb of fire expands rapidly from his body. Beams of flame shoot out from the orb of fire in five directions. One beam charges for Tyrant's beam, which make a devastating contact. The other shoots out under Ashe. Ashe will have to land sometime soon, but with extremely hot flame from below and Xyro covered in the flesh meltingly hot flame orb, Ashe will need to take some hurt to land the dragon claw attack.

Xue stood back in surprise. Xyro had learned Fire Blast, one of the most powerful fire techniques. Not only that, it was skillfully used to block Tyrant's beam and to make Ashe's dragonclaw attack be more difficult to use, as even this intense heat can hurt a fire pokemon.

Red94
05-09-2007, 01:32 AM
You WILL pay for what you called me, Tyrant roared.

However, things did not go as planned. Evidently, the Bagon, after shouting out more insults, let loose a Fire Blast attack. It was pushing back the Hyper Beam.

Grrr....

Tyrant stopped the HYper Beam and dodged the upcoming beam of fire. He then, glared at Xyro. He jumped down to teh arean and faced the Bagon.

Last time we met, you got lucky. You ahd your teammates to weaken me. Not now.

Tyrant opened his mouth again and a sky blue ball began to form. The air near it begin to freeze.

[I]Take this![I]

Tyrant unleashed a powerful ice beam. The beam cut its way through the arena, heading straight toward Xyro.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 01:51 AM
For a brief moment, memories return to Xyro.

Along a mountain cliff, two bagons face eachother, with many watching the fight in the background. One bagon is female, while the other, Xyro, is male. Xyro is struggling to continue to fight while the female hasn't even broken a sweat. Comments are exchanged, and Xyro is humiliated. He begins to shed tears in anger and tries to get up, but Xyro is hit with dragonbreath and is knocked uncontious, nearly dead. Painful memories of how he was harassed for his weakness and inability to fight a girl in combat angered him. He wanted revenge. Xyro LIVED on revenge. One day, a wise salamence, leader of the bagon and shelgon horde met with Xyro.

He told Xyro not to live on vengeance. All good and bad eventually weigh themselves out if you let them naturally. Do not let anger control you. However, Xyro did not listen, and eventually grew a hate for everything, because everything hated him. He especially hated females, for beating him in combat and harassing him so much. Xyro vowed to himself that his whole horde would be killed, and that females wil never rule over him again. Through many years, Xyro grew up painfully, nobody to love him, but everyone to hate him. Everything grew worse when he was captured, by humans, and forced into a dark, lonely cage.

Sudden anger charged through Xyro. Just then, he heard a voice. It was Xue's, but he ignored it. Lowering his head, his body still covered in flames, he began to ignite flame in his mouth. Suddenly, with incredible force, a flamethrower hits the ground and rockets Xyro up into the air, just before Ashe's dragonclaw would strike. Using the speed boost as an advantage, Xyro used the ceiling to bounce him back down, but this time hurdling towards Tyrant and breakneck speed. He begins to twirl his body to increase damage. Xyro was focusing his rage into a super powerful, super fast Double-Edge attack.

Red94
05-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Tyrant was taken by surprise as his Ice Beam missed and Xyro was speeding toward him. He knew the inevitable. He braced himself for the attack. A red light zoomed toward him, and the beast dissipated. Teh red light zoomed back toward the pokeball.

'What the hell is your Bagon's problem!?:

Kayla
05-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Kayla was now in front of the computor, examining it closely. She quickly scribbled some of the data onto a small piece of paper, and shoved it into her bag.

This'll be of some use. She thought to herself.

Kayla immediately stepped away from the computer and towards her two Pokemon, who were watching the battles. Cyrus watched the Bagon and Charmeleon, looking amused. He stood and rubbed up against Kayla when she approached him. Farfetch'd was squawking and waving his leek around, as if to cheer on Xyro.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Xyro crashed into the wall, but luckily, it was head first, so he suffered no real damage, as bagons are known for their extremely hard heads. Plus, he dodged Ashe's dragonclaw attack.

Robert shouts to Xue with a question, seemingly amazed, yet somewhat angry, in Xue's opinion.

"I'm so sorry! I don't know what's wrong with him, but he must be undergoing extreme inner pain, so it's coming out as anger. I wish I could help him." she replied.

Xyro heard Xue's words, and his angry face dissipated. Instead, his eyes widened, then closed up, thinking of the words. However, he had to deal with the charmeleon now.

Hah, that tyranitar is puny. Foolish green waste, and so is his damned trainer! Now I can deal with you, human's pet weakling! A bloodcurdling roar comes from the bagon once again, and he begins aiming a green beam at Ashe. The dragonbreath beam is fired, and heads straight for Ashe. The objective, to paralyze Ashe, as the move does have a tendancy to prevent an oponent from moving or attacking.

Red94
05-09-2007, 02:20 AM
Robert gaze softened at Xue's words. He than focused his attention on Tyrant's pokeball

"Tyrant.....I know you tried your best, but this Bagon.....anger has consumed him. I guess anger gives you power....but don't go down that path. Alright?"

"Slick, get over here. We needa try and subdue the Bagon.

He sure is a tough one.

"Alright...we need to stop him immediately before he hurts the Charmeleon. You know what technique I'm talking about." Slick nodded and jumped down to the stage.

"Sheer Cold!" The air around Slick began to distort. The air itself began to freeze. THe blast of cold began to head straight for Xyro. If it hit, he would be kncoekd out, or, at the very leasy, frozen.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Damn that trainer! Now he's using his blue fat pile of crap to interrupt MY KILL! HE'LL DIE!!

Shifting his head upwards, Xyro's eyes grew red again and fire began to ignite from his mouth. Out of it, came fire blast, turning dragonbreath red and hot, and ready to block Sheer Cold. Awaiting impact, Xyro crouches down and aimes his head towards the ground. Fire blast holds off the technique, but completely eradicates the flame, leaving a small puddle at the attack site. Xyro's head hits the ground hard, but causes him to bounce backwards and use the impact's power to fire back another move, another flamethrower.

The fire shot out of Xyro's mouth at lightning speed, shooting back towards the wall where we would be hit, but his head would absorb it. Knowing how slow a Walrein is, flamethrower would be sure to hit, he thought, and at it's force, an incredibly powerful hit aswell.

"Robert, stop! You're only making Xyro angrier! Let him fight this off on his own with charmeleon!" cries Xue desperately.

In an attempt to stop Robert from attacking, Xue runs onto the battlefield.

Red94
05-09-2007, 02:39 AM
Slcik took the full brunt of Xyro's attack. Slick collapsed from the attack. he weakly raised his flipper up, in what would be a thumbs-up if he was human, than fainted.

"Slick....no..."

"Robert, stop! You're only making Xyro angrier! Let him fight this off on his own with charmeleon!"

He glanced at Xue, who ran into the battlefield. Robert knew that more attacks would fuel the Bagon's rage, and cause more mayhem. Two of his pokemon were already injured.

He kneeled down and watched what Xue would do.

He unclipped a pokeball and unleashed Clair.

What is happening!?, she said.

"Clair, can you heal Slick and Tyrant?"

She nodded, and Robert let out Slick and Tyrant. Clair walked over to them, and began to try and heal them.

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 03:00 AM
I saw things were clearly getting out of hand. Enkai saw what was going on, and tried to run up and help.

"No Enkai!" I told her. "You and Ryu-Rin stay out of this one. Ashe and I can handle this."

They both nodded, Ryu-Rin went over to see if she could help out slick and Tyrant. Ashe was beyond outraged at Xyro. She understood, but was beyond words to describe her anger.

"Ashe, we're going to go all the way, just like that battle with Drake." I told her.

Ashe remembered fighting his Salamence, with only a small bit of her strength, but still coming out victorious.

"Ashe, use Smokescreen!"

In a second, there was an inky black smog cloaking the entire arena.

Silver_Fang
05-09-2007, 03:52 AM
A flash of light comes from Bill's belt and his Haunter appears.

"Phantom, get back in your Pokeball," Bill commanded.

But the other pokemon get to battle.

"All right. If you want to battle I'll let you just wait for now," Bill said.

Fine. If you insist I'll wait.

Realityxxx
05-09-2007, 11:13 AM
((NOOO!!! DONT LEAVE ME!))
Tohri And Sora Ran To The Arena, And Bumped Into Ashe Having A Battle.

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 02:04 PM
"Tohri you're late. We're in a battle that your Dratini doesn't want to be apart of." I commented.

Ashe could see through the smokescreen like it wasn't even there. She picked up Sora.

I apologize for this. She told Sora as she threw her to Enkai, who caught her and put her safely on the ground.

Ashe kept total focus now on the battle. I couldn't see where she was, but I knew she could see me, Xue, and Xyro, and everyone else in the room. Her mouth spat bits of flame from all her rage. She could let out an extremely powerful fire attack at anytime.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 08:44 PM
The field was covered in smoke. Xyro watched Ashe closely until she dissapeared in the smoke.

Damn! I'll kill that meddling pest no matter where she choses to hide! No female will EVER best me again!

"Xyro!" shouted Xue, grabbing Xyro's attention.

Wha?

"Watch your back! Protect yourself! Let Ashe come to you!" shouted Xue again.

Xyro stood there thinking for a second, but quickly kneels down and shuts his eyes. Very faintly, he can hear the movements of Ashe. With his feet, he could even sense the repetitive vibrations of Ashe's movements. Now all Xyro had to do was wait...

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Good, hes begining to listen to Xue. Ashe thought.

"Ashe, use Dragonbreath!" I instructed.

She inhaled a great amount, and let out a dark green flame at her feet, shooting her upwards, but not out of the smokescreen. The area around her and ahead of where I thought Xyro to be was engulfed in green fire.

Good, just the right height, not out of the smokescreen...yet. Ashe commented quietly to herself.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 09:06 PM
Still, Xyro sat, listening to the sounds of a dragonbreath attack, but it wasn't being aimed at him.

Above... Thought Xyro to himself.

From his mouth, Xyro begins forming green flames and looks to the ground. His face is still full of hate anger, but now, it was being used differently.

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 09:23 PM
"Alright Ashe, Iron Tail!"

She knew exactly how to handle this attack. Sumersaulting in the air, her tail glew white, and accumulated heat at the same time. She landed on her front claws and slammed the ground hard. Rocks flew everywhere, making it more dificult for Xyro to hear where Ashe was.

Xyro is continuing to listen. Thats a good sign. She said to me. He seems to be calming down more as well.

"Good, now quickly use Flamethrower!"

She let out a highly forced attack from her mouth, at where she knew Xyro was. The only thing that was key timing, was that Ashe had to engulf a small boulder in fire, then propel it at Xyro, who would no doubt use his head to smash it appart. But the stone would be incredibly hot, so it would still hurt.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Xyro looks ahead. The previously dark arena began to light up with the flame approaching fast. Quickly, Xyro fully unleashed the green energy, a dragonbreath attack, and launched himself into the air. With such amazing force from Xyro and the force from Ashe's flamethrower, a massive explosion occured where the two attacks met. Xyro's dragonbreath propelled him upwards right out of the smokescreen, able to see everyone in the arena, except anyone in the smokescreen.

DIE!!! A roar is heard from Xyro.

His eyes glow red again and a blast of flame ignites from his mouth. He begins to twist his body as he goes downward, multiplying the damage and area Xyro's fire blast would reach by a tremendous amount. At his height and at the expansion rate of the fire blast, the attack could easily smolder what remains of the smokescreen and chances would be slim to escape for any being within the cloud of smoke, especially when the fire blast is hurdling down at a tremendous speed and to be in the dead center of the cloud, like Ashe.

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 10:31 PM
I knew Ashe wasn't going to be able to avoid all of the attack. I had to think of a quick solution.

"Ashe, use Dig!"

She noded and used the already pumeled earth and began digging furiously. After she was underground, she began blocking the entrance with stones and earth.

Attacking on its own. Its acting a bit more like me. Ashe commented.

I wasn't sure where, or how far underground she was, but Ashe had a plan. The heat from the attack would cause damage, but it would be enough to avoid a majority of it. She packed the earth back up, to make sure Xyro couldn't see where she was.

The attack hit the ground, Ashe withstanding the heat as much as she could.

I'll only have to wait... She thought.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
CRASH! Xyro hits the earth with its rock hard skull, sending a massive vibration through it, though obviously not powerful enough to deal any sort of damage. The battlefield was now sizzling hot, however, Xyro was not at all disturbed, as like a fire type, being dragon type made it stronger to fire and heat.

Dig... This is my chance, stupid charmeleon. Xyro growled to himself.

"Xyro! Wait for Ashe to pop out! You know what to do!" shouts Xue.

Xyro turns to Xue, and then back at the ground. New thoughts were entering his head. He was confused by it, but he knew he had a battle to win. Xyro's eyes closed and he lowered his body, listening to his surroundings and trying to find vibrations in the earth.

Saraibre Ryu
05-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Ashe waited, and listened carefully. The heat seemed to be more comforting than before. She knew the attack had stopped.

This'll come in handy later. As for right now... She thought.

She stuck her claw so it would reach above ground and grabbed onto Xyro's leg. It used the other free claw to bring herself up and attack with a Dragon Claw attack. Even if Xyro were to counter it, Ashe still had his foot, and wouldn't be able to escape. A dragon or fire attack would only make it worse for Xyro.

Xlugon Pyro
05-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Xyro sensed the approaching charmeleon, but knew he had to stay put. Just as he was about to leap, a red paw clenched his foot. He had a surprised look, but it quickly turned into a terribly intimidating look. His eyes began to glow a bright orange, and a beam of energy shot up around his body. Not only that, Xyro began to thrash like crazy. A combination of focus energy and rage would not only apply extra damage to his next attack, but a critical hit would be very likely. Xyro immediately twists his head downwards towards Ashe's hand, and snaps down on it with lightning speed and incredible damage. Holding on tight, green energy began to form in Xyro's mouth, and he exerts it onto charmeleon's hand, already feeling the bite-down of Xyro's incredibly powerful crunch moves. If Xyro is lucky, dragonbreath may even paralyze Ashe. Dragon claw was inevitable, but so was Xyro's two attacks. With enough pain, Xyro could easily be released from Ashe's grip.

Xue watches with a surprised expression. She knew Xyro was very strong, but with a quick mind and incredible strength and energy, Xue could only wonder how powerful Xyro could really be... especially if it evolved...

Saraibre Ryu
05-10-2007, 12:00 AM
OOC: Ashe is a teal color, not red. She's 'Omnerus' infected.

BIC: Ashe took both hits, but refused to let go anyway. I knew she could endure alot, but that last attack seemed to hurt. She began to spin around in a circle on the spot, keeping Xyro on the outside of it. She began to go faster and faster, until it was a minor blur to look at.

He's listening more and more, but something will happen to Xyro soon. I can sense it, but what? Ashe thought.

The arena was still hot, which is why Ashe was doing this. The friction from the air made her tail, along with the flame, incredibly hot. She knew that for the time she was spinning, and how fast, Xyro would be inevitably dizzy.

"Ashe, you know what to do!" I told her. "Infaera Tail!"

She nodded, her tail began to glow like an Iron Tail attack, but it ignited into flame, but still glew white. She put Xyro down, but at the speed Ashe was spinning, Xyro wouldn't have anytime to avoid the blow.

Xlugon Pyro
05-10-2007, 12:35 AM
Eh, sorry. I'm not used to oddly colored pokemon. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Xyro twisted and twirled, and finally gained freedom when Ashe let go. He was terribly dizzy, but heard the attack command. Xyro was in a tough situation, but could still absorb the impact to a degree. Not only that, the move was fire type, so its damaging potential would be lowered significantly. He had an idea, and one that even the strongest, toughest, most brave pokemon could ignore, Xyro's scary face. Billowing fire, Xyro became a flaming spinning top. Using the flames to intensify his move, Xyro made a horrendously terrifying face, using the move scary face. This move, known for its ability to slow down a pokemon by a great deal would bide Xyro time to unleash enough force to at the very least, greatly minimize the damage of Ashe's flaming tail, or even possibly throwing back Ashe with tremendous force and taking great damage from the powerful impact. Xyro unleashed fire blast, and due to its spinning, the power of the move pushed out in all directions, moving at an incredible speed due to the twist.
Xyro is completely protected by flame, so Ashe would have to take a risk, and somehow avoid the fire blasts, otherwise be blasted away far from Xyro.

Saraibre Ryu
05-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Ashe smirked. This is my special Omnerus attack. Who said anything about it being a fire attack?

Ashe had her eyes closed, though it was a risk that she couldn't see what was going on, she could still smell and hear around her. She knew that if she went on with the attack, she would get hurt as well, but she wasn't one to think alot before she did anything.

Ashe took one leap forward, keeping up with the high sped momento, and did a front flip into Xyro, avoiding all the ground attacks, still getting hurt by the flame that surrounded Xyro, but still getting through.

"I hope she remembers what I taught her to do after this." I commented.

Ashe had made her tail flame out of a red colored Dragon Claw attack, making it look like normal fire. Her claws near her chest began to get hotter as she flipped.

Xlugon Pyro
05-10-2007, 01:09 AM
The slowing down worked. Fire blast scored a direct hit, slowing down charmeleon combined with a terrifying scary face attack. The tail attack hit, knocking Xyro's head backwards. The dizziness was gone, thanks to a bonk on the head and some head pain. Xyro began to grin, happily knowing his technique succeeded. Ashe was now wide open, and with her claws heading straight for Xyro's head plates, the move's damage would again be greatly reduced. Xyro eyed charmeleon's teal body carefully yet swiftly, and shifted his head forward towards a very weak spot, the belly. With great speed and force, Xyro shifted forward with his skull to deal one of his most powerful and deadly moves, Double-Edge. Many times in Xyro's past, his double-edge attack was known to end the battle swiftly and painfully. Xyro even won a nickname in league championships for his technique. Finishing-edge Xyro.

Realityxxx
05-10-2007, 10:11 AM
"Tohri you're late. We're in a battle that your Dratini doesn't want to be apart of." I commented.

Ashe could see through the smokescreen like it wasn't even there. She picked up Sora.

I apologize for this. She told Sora as she threw her to Enkai, who caught her and put her safely on the ground.

Ashe kept total focus now on the battle. I couldn't see where she was, but I knew she could see me, Xue, and Xyro, and everyone else in the room. Her mouth spat bits of flame from all her rage. She could let out an extremely powerful fire attack at anytime.

((WHERE DID YOU PUT HER? And Sorry For That Caps Lock.))

Saraibre Ryu
05-11-2007, 03:35 AM
OOC: With Enkai, over with Ryu-Rin about four feet away from you.

BIC: Ashe knew that a hit was coming. She took the begining of it, getting hurt, but she thought fast. She took her Dragon Claw attack and used it to push herself away from Xyro, with his own head. She knew that he, along with herself would get hurt, but she took that concequence anyway.

With a strong push-off, she took some of Xyro's attack, but managed to end up a far ways behind him as well. She shook her claw, trying to forget the damage.

There is no way I'm going to lose to a Salamence's begining evolution! She roared.

She then remembered why she was really battling.

No, this is only to help Xyro. This isn't like...I have to remember. She thought.

Meanwhile, Enkai was watching the computer screen carefully. It was currently on stand by, unless anything happened with Articuno. The screen remained black unless Enkai logged back into the computer, which required a password only herself and my team knew.

Xlugon Pyro
05-11-2007, 01:34 PM
By now, Xyro's head plates were slightly bruised. After multiple crashes on its head plates, a toll would be bound to occur sometime. Xyro turned to face Ashe, who had reduced the output of the attack by using dragonclaw. He was still coursing with hate and anger. However, now he was starting to get exhausted.

Damn it all! Xyro growled to himself.

Thinking again, new ideas came to Xyro. For years he blamed his pain and misery on females, especially the one that ruined his life. He thought females should never be stronger than males. However, ever since Xue came into his life when she was 7, he never showed any respect, even though Xue desperately cared for him. Xyro realized all this time, it's the individual that is to blame, not the species or gender. Xue was trying to help him all that time. Plus, he noticed his hate and vengefulness only caused him inner pain. However, Xyro would still not forfeit a match, especially not to this opponent. Never has Xyro faced such a challenging opponent. In the past, Xyro has even been able to take out fully evolved form pokemon like Tyranitar or Aggron. He was also known to take out 4 or even 5 of the enemy's pokemon simutaniously in the league championships not too long ago.

Now it was time to fight under new ideas. Xyro would not let Xue down. Thinking back again, Xyro remembered how his crunch and dragonbreath combination on Ashe's hand did a lot of damage. Having a past memory of Pyu, Xue's charmander, reminded him of something. Xyro looked over to Ashe's tail flame. Wickedly, he grins. When a charmander's tail flame is put out, they die almost instantly. While Ashe, being a charmeleon may be able to resist death, having her tail flame put could still mean life threatening illness, and a guaranteed K.O. of Ashe. However, first, Xyro had to get to Ashe. With a fierce determination coursing through Xyro's veins, he fired out a barrage of fire blasts towards Ashe. He charges forward, his body beginning to glow green along with his eyes, Ashe being his target... or is it?

Saraibre Ryu
05-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Ashe stood where she was, with her head down, and her eyes closed.

Yes, she remembers how to do it! I thought happily. She just better watch Xyro now. He doesn't look like he's going to let Ashe get away with anything.

He's begining to listen, and maybe realize more of his actions, and what they did, and so on. But I dont like that look in his eyes, but I'm not going to step down now. She thought.

*Flashback*
Ashe was ridiculed at the Trainer School for being a yellow color. She was origonally shiny, and was made fun of on an on-going regular basis. Especially by water pokemon. When a trainer of a Wartortle challenged me to a one-on-one match against Ashe.

Ashe took the match head on, and did better than most fire pokemon would've done. But then the Wartortle evolved into a Blastiose, and all seemed to be lost. Ashe however, saw that she was going to make herself stronger, single-handidly defeated the Blastiose, then after that, any other water pokemon. I knew that it was her incredible endurance, and smarts that lead her through.

Her endurance increased significantly with every battle from that day forward, then nearly tripled after evolving.
*End Flashback*

Ashe meditated more, having a very good idea of what Xyro was doing, where, and how far away.

Come at me if you dare, you wont like it. She growled, opening her eyes, but remaining still.

Xlugon Pyro
05-11-2007, 02:35 PM
The fire blasts hit the ground and cause large explosions. Xyro, moving at incredible speed, rushes right towards Ashe's center. His body still glows green as he charges Ashe. As he approached though, suddenly, he disappeared. Half a second later, Xyro crushes Ashe in the back with a super powerful dragon type attack, Dragon Rush.

Saraibre Ryu
05-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Ashe nearly fell over forwards, but she remembered a tactic of hers.

Bad idea Xyro. She growled.

Literally in the next second, she dug one of her claws into the ground to prevent from falling over, spun around and hit Xyro in the head again with Dragon Claw, then did the same attack in an uppercut motion, with more speed than any of her attacks before. Xyro would of had to move at light speed to avoid the blow.

Akiira
05-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Stepping down into the basement, Akiira watches the fight in a fairly unseen part of the area.
Curious...

Saraibre Ryu
05-11-2007, 10:46 PM
OOC: We are in the basement of an abandoned building.

Akiira
05-11-2007, 11:00 PM
OOC: We are in the basement of an abandoned building.
OOC: smashing into ground oO figured it was outside... edited it ^^'

Saraibre Ryu
05-11-2007, 11:09 PM
OOC: Yeah, I guess you're right.

BIC: I noticed another person in the basement doorway. Enkai did too, but she was busy at the moment. There was a flash from my pokeball and Mizu, my Floatzel came out and greeted him.

My trainer is busy at the moment, she'll be with you shortly. He said.

Akiira
05-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Akiira sat in the corner, looking unimpressed while playing with an empty grey pokeball.

It would be more than easy for me to get you out of here... Rumbled a deep voice from an unknown source. Though you might not enjoy the ride...

Hearing the deep stone growls of his Steelix, Akiira waits patiently, expecting something unknown.

Sandstorm_Lavastone
05-11-2007, 11:52 PM
"You know Gale, that's the last time I let Tallia lead the way.."

...You said that last time we got lost like this Sandy...

Sandstorm was riding on her Arcanine's back, she was tired of chasing her Floatzel Tallia all over the place.

..Well, you know, we wouldn't of been late if Tallia hadn't desided to chase that Pikachu, get stuck behind a dumpster while chasing the Pikachu and the fact that it took us an HOUR to pull her out from the dumpster, chase a pop can, chew on the pop can, talk to a rock, stick her nose into every tiny hole in the sidewalk, get her head stuck in a pipe, chase Norah, loose Norah, find Norah, knock over a garbage can and get stuck in it-

"..OK Nightmare... we get the point.." Sandy sighed and patted Gale who glared at Tallia. The strange Floatzel started talking to herself.

..Sandy, I'm going to run ahead... she's creeping me out.. said Shina while staring at Tallia.

"Ok, you do that Shina, we are close to the entrance anyway" Sandy replied as Shina ran ahead.

They came closer to the basement entrance, Sandy noticed a Mizu.

"...No body say anything..."

Hey, isn't that Mizu?

As soon as Nighmare said that, Tallia looked up noticed Mizu and bolted as fast as she could toward him.

"..Nice job Nightmare.." Sandy said with a sigh.

Tallia leaped in the air and tackled her friend while screaming YAY!!! MIZU!!!

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Mizu was buffeted by Tallia's tackle, but was still happy to see her none the less.

Glad to see you too Tallia, now can you please do me a small favor and stop trying to turn be bluer than I already am please? He said in whatever breath he had left.

Ryu-Rin fell over laughing at Mizu. Ashe would have done the same, if she wasn't in a battle at the time.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Footseps could be heard, growing louder and louder as they approached the doorway of the old basement. A new figure stepped out into the room, and stopped. He stood motionless there, surveying the battle that was going on in front of him. After a few moments, he started walking again, his course set for the bored-looking trainer in the corner.

Hokori was able to distinguish a gray pokeball in the trainer's hand; presumably one of his Pokemon. He made it to where the trainer was sitting, and turned to face the battle, standing motionless.

"I heard sounds of a battle," he stated in a monotone voice, his eyes drifting back down to the trainer next to him. "What is going on?"

Sandstorm_Lavastone
05-12-2007, 12:31 AM
..I turned you blue? Oh I'm so sorry! Tallia said as she hugged Mizu.

Sandy and the others came running towards them. They stopped by Mizu and Sandy jumped down from Gale.

"Sorry about that... Tallia is alittle more hyper than usual...." Sandy said.

..more hyper than usual?! Is there any such thing I mean-

Nightmare covered Shina's mouth.

..Don't even start...

Gale shook head and sighed at those too.

..We didn't mean to be late Mizu I swear, we just had some minor road blocks... said Gale as she glared at Tallia.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 12:41 AM
"Beats me..." he tosses the ball up and down. "And who are you?"

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 12:55 AM
I thought i heard soemthing come from downstairs in a old building. I walked down and so a few people standing around and they were lokking at me. "uh hi my name is Jen what sgoing on here"?

Akiira
05-12-2007, 01:04 AM
"Mmph some battle." Akiira mumbles.
"But I'm getting bored... Steelix, dig!" A low rumbling growl can be heard again, and a Steelix bursts out of the ground and begins tearing through walls to clear a path outside. Akiira then steps through the hole.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 02:01 AM
"Okay" i said as the boy toss out his Steelix and used dig and he waled down the hole i followed. "Hey um excuse me".

Akiira
05-12-2007, 02:14 AM
"Hmm?" Akiira didn't look back, and as he jumped out of the hole and into the light, he returned gyrados back to the pokeball, and flicked it into his pocket with a blue aura.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, Hokori appeared behind Akiira. He was perfectly still, his cold gray eyes staring straight through the trainer.

"You have a fossil with you, don't you?" he asked in his monotone voice. "A fossil Pokemon?"

Hokori's hand darted into his own pocket, gripping one of his pokeballs tightly.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 02:25 AM
The man jumped out of the hole and i followed. "Hey um excuse me, Akiira right"? I asked. "Whats up my name is Jessica you want to have a battle"!

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 02:31 AM
"Good, we're all here now." I called out. "Akiira, quit trying to topple the HQ even more! I'm in a serious situation here, so please keep yourself occupied."

Mizu took in a deep breath, happy to be able to expand his chest again.

Well, until Izzy and Ashe finally get this Bagon calmed down, we'll do a mission briefing. At least that's what Enkai told me. Mizu answered. If you'll excuse me, I need to get things back in order before Rockets find us.

With that he left and went to the other three.

You're allowed a one-on-one battle between anyone, just dont damage anything else, this place is old, and we dont really want to fix it again. Mizu explained to them.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 02:36 AM
"All right thanks so Akiira you want to battle"?

gallade99
05-12-2007, 02:39 AM
"Good, we're all here now." I called out. "Akiira, quit trying to topple the HQ even more! I'm in a serious situation here, so please keep yourself occupied."

Mizu took in a deep breath, happy to be able to expand his chest again.

Well, until Myou and Ashe finally get this Bagon calmed down, we'll do a mission briefing. At least that's what Enkai told me. Mizu answered. If you'll excuse me, I need to get things back in order before Rockets find us.

With that he left and went to the other three.

You're allowed a one-on-one battle between anyone, just dont damage anything else, this place is old, and we dont really want to fix it again. Mizu explained to them.
Sorry, but is it to late for me to join?

Akiira
05-12-2007, 02:40 AM
"Mmph, not now, sorry...Jess was it?" Akiira turns to the young man. "And yes, I do have a fossil pokemon; what's it to you?" Akiira twitches his fingers.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 02:41 AM
If so, than do I tell my team?

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 02:42 AM
Sorry, but is it to late for me to join?

OOC: Nope, still open! Just say you came late.

BIC: Mizu shook his head. You know, myself, and Isara's other pokemon are open for battle as well, so please dont battle amongst yourselves irrationally.

Ryu-Rin came over. I still have a battle to finish, so I'm not open.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 02:42 AM
"Oh okay sorry anyway whats going on with this building"?

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 02:44 AM
Mizu was happy to answer the question.

Well, this is the current HQ for the team that will hopefully be able to stop the crisis that is going about.

That is if it doesn't cave in first. Ryu-Rin commented sadistically.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 02:46 AM
"Headquarters... I guess..." Akiira mumbled as he pulled out a faded letter. "I got this in the mail the other day asking for help, and I ended up here, so I'm about as clueless are you are." He pulled out a pokeball and released his Aerodactyl. "Scout the area bud."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 02:46 AM
"Cool can i help i would like to help with the proble," Jessica asked.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 02:47 AM
:doh: "can't believe I'm this late! sorry!" (do I post my team or what?:confused: )

Akiira
05-12-2007, 02:48 AM
Akiira looks at Mizu. "Curious, first time I have seen a pokemon that speaks our language directly... and this isn't much of an HQ is it?"

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 02:49 AM
OOC: Can I join? I can make my own Trainer Card ^^;

Akiira
:doh: "can't believe I'm this late! sorry!" (do I post my team or what?:confused: )
OOC: head to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37253 and post your stuff, then you'll either be accepted or denied.

Psychic Oats
"If you don't mind..." Hokori began, flatly, "...I would like to examine it." His hand, which had been clutching a pokeball in his pocket this whole time, moved swiftly out. Hokori was holding an average red and white pokeball now, still looking straight at Akiira.

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 02:50 AM
I sighed and threw out what ever pokeballs were left in my bag. Ashe would have to handle herself, as she saw me leave to go get things settled and straightened out.

"Okay, I sent you here ti help out with the Omnerus crisis that is happening with the legendaries." I told them. "I'm Isara, and I chose you because of your talents."

Tearess, my Flygon, stopped infront of Akiira's Aerodactly.

That isn't nessecary. She told him.

OOC: You need to register on the sign up sheet galade99 first. Mizu is speaking his language, you can just understand him.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 02:54 AM
"Well then 'Myou' what exactly does that entail? Aside from building a base that doesn't look like a shack maybe..." He said with a stone face.

OOC: Recruitment thingy said your name was izzy? oO (BIC)

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 02:56 AM
"Come on out Wormadam use string shot of the walls to hold them for now" I said to my Wormadam. "Okay so whats next"?

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 02:58 AM
"Hey, unless you want every criminal orginazation knowing what we're doing, then I'd have put the base out in the open. But I dont want to be working on the run." I answered. "Considering I had to get this all set up within a month for this, I think that it's well hidden. Now quit boring holes ino the walls!"

Mizu shook his head again. He left to go check on Enkai.

Has anything happened? He asked.

Just a few outbursts, but nothing serious. But I sense something else, but I can't tell what it is. She answered.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 02:58 AM
Hearing the girl speak, Hokori turned, putting his pokeball back safely into his pocket.

"So you are the one," he said, lowering his head and looking at the ground. "What do you need us for?". Hokori suspected that it was something to do with the strange happenings recently, but, he always wanted to be sure.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:00 AM
"Hey i wasn't putting holes in the wall I was filling them up because there are cracks" I said and then i returned my Wormadam.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:01 AM
Akiira's Aerodactyl landed next to him on the ground with a heavy THUD. "Well I'm sure you have more than enough help here to start rebuilding a wall or two..." he patted his pokemon on the head. He looks to Jess, "That would be me."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:03 AM
"Yeah so what are we going to do now are we going to fix this place up right now" i asked Myou.

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 03:05 AM
OOC: Sorry, I got my names confused again. My name is Isara, but most people call me Izzy FYI.

BIC: I looked back at the wall, then at the others.

"Fill the hole up, and you guy's can begin battling. Go against anyone of my pokemon if you want." I told them. "Ryu-Rin, you and Shayda help out."

They both nodded.

"Akiira, you help out since you started this." I added.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:07 AM
"Alright cool come on out Wormadam use string shot again on the wall and you to Shellos use mud shot for hardening". I shouted. "Lets get this done yeah"!

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 03:08 AM
OOC: Can I join? I can make my own Trainer Card ^^;

You can join, just go to the sign up sheet and wait for my approval.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:09 AM
Akiira returns his aerodactyl and pulls out two more pokeballs, releasing steelix and rapidash."Steelix, gyro ball, and rapidash use fire blast from the other side."
As the two moves collided in the hole, the large ball of iron begins to warp and melt over the cracks, forming a crude steel wall. "Jess might want to use string shot on the oother side for insulation."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:11 AM
"Yah okay sure Wormadam use string shot over there for insulation Shellos use mud shot again" I shouted. The went in the holes and the string shot stuck and the mud shot hardened it.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 03:15 AM
Hokori watched as the two went about repairing the wall. He sighed, sitting down. "Isara, the world famous Pokemon trainer..." he muttered under his breath, trying to remember what he had read about the well known trainers of the different regions. "Even in high regards of the Elite Four...".

Suddenly, he stood up, stretching his legs. "I'll battle you."

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 03:15 AM
Shayda used her Psychic attack to perfectly direct the String Shot attack. Ryu-Rin was busy smoothing out what parts of the wall were done with her tail.

Good, thats a first sign of team work. I thought. Ashe better be okay.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:17 AM
I turned around "battle me or them" i asked.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:18 AM
"This should be fun to watch..." Akiira sent out his red gyarados and watched as it flew around above him. "I want you to watch this, learn their tactics."

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:18 AM
Robert drowsily opened his eyes. Threee new people filled his vision.

"Ugh...who are you guys?" He scratched his head and assumed they were new people."
He gave them a groggy wave.

"Hey, I'm Robert...how is it goin'?" He glanced around, and realized Tyrant and Slick were fast asleep. Clair glanced at him, her huge eyes worn.

They are fine. You dozed off a little while ago.

"Thanks Clair." He stood up, returned Slick and Tyrant, and hobbled over to the new group. Clair followed him, wary of the newly-arrived recruits.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:20 AM
"alright go Pachirisu i choose you" i yeeled with excitment use spark!

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 03:22 AM
"I'm currently in a battle already." I answered Hokori. "But if I must, choose your pokemon, and I'll do my best to do two at a time."

Tearess noticed Akiira's Gyrados, and shook her head.

Everytime they try doing that, it never works. She thought back to herself.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:23 AM
Akiira let out another trademark sigh. "He was talking to the elite four champion. and seeing as you only have a few pokemon, I doubt that would be you."

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 03:24 AM
OOC: Could we all please go to the Discussion thread, we need to work something out.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:27 AM
Alright

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 03:27 AM
"I plan on only using one" he stated, looking at her; his gray eyes showed no emotion. Hokori knew he could not win, but battling against someone as powerful as this would teach hijm a few things. Besides, maybe she had some fossil Pokemon. Then, someone who Hokori had not taken notice of until now spoke.

"Ugh...who are you guys?"

"Hokori Kyojin," he stated, still looking at Isara. His hand reached into his pocket again, withdrawing the same Pokeball. He tossed it out, and in a flash of red light, revealed his Tangrowth. "I study ancient Pokemon. As a matter of fact..." he started, looking towards Akiira, "You have quite a few."

OOC: Oops, I posted before I read that. Going now.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 03:28 AM
Jay sighed as he approached the address given to him,"I'm always late for things,huh Leafeon?"he aske dthe small grass-type pokemon at his feet.
It nodded in agreement,"Le!"
He knocked and walked in rubbing his neck,"Sorry I'm late....."

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:32 AM
Akiira turns to Hoko with a small smile. "You just wait until I have to use them..." Akiira knew he may not be one of the friendliest types, but when it came to battling he was first class. The gyarados settled at his feet watching the now small crowd of people gathering.

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:33 AM
Rober glanced up at the entryway, examing the new figure.

"And another one....man, how many letters did ya send."

Oooo! A Leafeon! Hi! I'm Clair! Clair ran toward the Leafeon, curious about her.

"Heya, New Guy. My name is Robert."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:35 AM
"Wow there sure is a lot of people here Akiira isn't there? i asked Akiira

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:36 AM
"Wow there sure is a lot of people here Akiira isn't there? i asked Akiira
Akiira yawns with boredom...

Saraibre Ryu
05-12-2007, 03:37 AM
After the wall was finished, Mizu came running, almost crashing into me. He was panicking, and it was obviously urgent.

Come quick, you have to check the computer now! He exclaimed.

"Did something happen with Articuno?" I asked.

He didn't reply. He just ran back up to the computer room. I followed, and looked at the computer screen. The status of Articuno was off the charts, and its wasn't pleasant.

"Oh no, not this early!" I commented.

Red94
Robert tunred away and looked at the crowd.

"Well, after the last skirmish, I 'spose I'm recovered enough. If anyone wants to battle, I'm game. Probably get my....butt kicked."

Just Leo
"Name's Jacob,but call me Jay."Jacob said holding out a hand to shake.

Leafeon glanced up. Hi Clair.I'm Lea.Nice top meet you.

Dawn34
"Hey I'll battle you" i shouted to the boy.

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Robert turned back around and shook Jacob's hand.

"Nice ta meet you."

I'm Clair. Hello Lea. I am happy to see you.

Robert turned back again.

"Alright, girl. Let us go to the stadium."

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 03:41 AM
I'm curious.Your species,is Espeon right?

Jay smiled,"Glad to meet you."

Jay turned around to the Champ,"Whats wrong?What's to early?"Jay asked.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Gyarados squirms impatiently, We shouldn't be wasting our time with these idiots! Akiira looked up at him frowning, "Patience boy, we'll get our turn..."

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Yes, I am an Espeon.

"Er, hang on, girl." Robert turned to face Izzy.

"What do you mean, ' Not this early'?"

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:44 AM
"Alright lets go okay so now how many Pokemon are we going to use? i asked Robert

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 03:45 AM
When I was an Eevee,I wanted to be one,but now I'm a Leafeon.I love it.

Jay still was confused.He just got here and somethings happening.

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:45 AM
"I'm sure if it was something bad...she'd announce it, Robert thought.

"Er...a two pokemon each. Come on." Robert walked to a vacant stadium.

"Ladies first." He glanced back at Izzy with a worried look.

I always wanted to be an Espeon. My trainer loved me and one morning, poof, I'm an Espeon. Oh, my trainer is about to battle. I must go there. Nice meeting you. Clair ran to Robert.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Hokori, his opponent having left, turned around to face Akiira. His gray eyes narrowed.

"I can tell," he said simply, "You're strong." There was no doubt about it. He was not like the others. He seemed to have an air about him that could tell you he was a good trainer.

"And..." he said, turning around, walking away, "...I'm no idiot." His head turned slightly, and he glared at the Gyarados.

OOC: Going to sleep now.

Akiira
05-12-2007, 03:48 AM
Akiira stared at Hoko for a minute before mumbling "Not now... you need your strength and I have to leave before it happens." Now he stood up and addressed the crowd: "Look I'm sure you all have good intentions or whatnot, but I'm looking for something more challenging than a couple or battles with colorful pokemon, I think I'm leaving..." As he left, he returned his gyarados and let out Rapidash, which he promptly mounted outside the building and rode off... unfortunately before he realized something was wrong as the HQ.
(OOC: going to bed :tongue: night)

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 03:48 AM
ok.Cool.Nice meeting you Clair! Lea walked up to Jay.

OOC: I'm also off to bed. Night

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:54 AM
"Robert lets wait till tomorrow i'm tried okay well good night".

Good Night Everyone until tomorrow:wink:

Red94
05-12-2007, 03:56 AM
"Hmph...alright." Robert climbed up the steps, and plopped himself down.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 12:33 PM
"RISE AND SHINE PEOPLE!" reaches out for Gallade's pokeball, "Let's go get some training in while we're waiting buddy." BTW: My characters name is Chokobae

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 03:27 PM
"Hey good morning everyone okay Robert ready for the battle"? i said to him.

Red94
05-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Robert slowly opened his eyes, and rubbed the sleep out of them.

"Another new guy...." He sighed and looked up at the girl.

"Yeah, lets get this started." They again walked to the stadium.

"Three on three, you choose your pokemon first."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 04:21 PM
"okay go Pachirisu" i yelled out and through my Pokeball and then little thunderbolts flew out and Pachirisu came out.

Red94
05-12-2007, 04:25 PM
"Heh, a Pachirusu, huh? This'll be easy. Go Tyrant!" Rober unclipped a pokeball from his belt and threw it. A flash of scarlet light fileld the area, and it slowly took the shape of a creature. Finally, the light dissipated, and where it once was stood the shape of Tyrant, the Tyranitar.

Robert....your joking right?

"Nope, I'm not. Come on, just do what you do best."

"Alright, make your move."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 04:27 PM
i was thinking in my head Pachirisu is faster and he knows that so he must have a stragety. "Pachirisu use attract then charge beam.

Red94
05-12-2007, 04:36 PM
The Pachirusu began to try and seduce Tyrant

"This is really awkward..." Tyrant seemed to be following her movements, his eyes focusing on her.

"Charge Beam!" The other trainer shouted out her command, and the Pachirusu began to form an orb in her hands. It slowly grew until the size of a basketball. The squirrel suddenly shot it out in a beam of swirling electricity.

"Tyrant, snap out of it!" Tyrant shook his head violently, but it was too late. He was hit by the beam, and stumbled back a few feet.

"Sandstorm Tyrant!" Tyrant recovered from the blow, and raised his arms. Sand began to answer his call. Suddenly, a wind pickedd up and a sandstorm began to rage throught the stadium. The trainers however, were safe.

"Alright, your safe from the sandstorm. Her pachirusu, however is not. Double Team!" Tyranitar closed his eyes, and than five copies of him appeared.

"Alright, Tyrant, dig underground." As quick as lightning, Tyrant dug a huge hole in the ground and dived under.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 04:45 PM
"Ha nice try Robert, Pachirisu use dig to and then thunder" i shouted as Pachirisu went under after Tyranitar and then they was a flashing yellow light then Pachirisu popped out of the hole untoched.

Red94
05-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Robert smirked.

"Now."

Tyrant dashed out of the hole and bit into the arm of Pachirusu. He shook her like a ragdoll, before flinging her up into the area. He heled his claw down. It began to glow with an odd blue light. AS Pachirusu began her descent down, Tyrant jumped up, ready to slash her with Dragon Claw.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 04:50 PM
"Pachirisu use quick attack around him now then garb onto him then use tickle then finally spark.

Red94
05-12-2007, 04:58 PM
Pachirusu managed to dodge the attack, and grab a hold of him. It than began to try and......tickle Tyrant.

Are you serious?
The Pachirusu cheeks began to glow with electricity.

"Dark pulse!" Tyrant's entire body began to glow a sinister black. He than discharged the energy into a Dark Pulse. Pachirusu was flung back before she could finish her attack.

"Earthquake!" Tyrant jumped up and smashed the ground, causing the ground to crumble. The wave headed straight for Pachirusu. An orb of amber energy began to form in his mouth as he watched the Pachirusu stagger to her feet.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:01 PM
"Pachirisu use thunder everywhere". Pachirisu shot a enormus bolt of electricity that over powed Tyrant and pushed Pacirisu up in the air missing the earthquake the Tyrant fell down in tiredness.

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Tyrant stumbled back, and than shot out the Hyper Beam he had been charging. It scrored a direct hit on Pachirusu. She fell to the ground in a heap. He walked over to her. and picked up a rock. He aimed it over her torso.

"Rock Throw."

----------------
OOC: Tyranitar is a rock type, so electric attacks don't really effect him.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:09 PM
"Now Pachirisu use sweet kiss quick" Pachirisu got up and kissed Tyrant and Tyrant became confused and he dropped the boulder on his head and fell. "Now quickly Pachirisu use Last Resort go".

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Tyrant fell back, dazed from the blow. He realized the Pachirusu was about to use a very strong attack.

No you don't!

"Stone Edge!" Tyrant swiftly got up, using his forearms and charged Pachirusu. He lowered his shoulder and rammed into her with his shoulder spike. Her attack was canceled as she flung back into the wall. The look of teh cut was gruesome, and it seemed Tyrant had gotten a critical hit.

"Hyper Beam now!" He charged up anotehr ebam and aimed it at her fallen body.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: i just realized a sandstorm has been raging this whole time. Basically, you would be taking damage every post we make

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:18 PM
"No, return now Pachirisu" i yelled to Pachirisu Pachirisu with its last strength used the move return its strongest move and we have a really close bond so it was a very powerful impact Tyrant and Pachirisu both fell making a draw. "Pachirisu return you were great so now Robert we both have two left".

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Tyrant collapsed, barely concious.

I lost....to a squirrel....

"Buddy, its ok, you did your best. At least you got some expirience." Tyrant nodded and gave a thumbs-up. Robert returned the sign, than returned Tyrant.

"Alright, since you chose your pokemon first, I'll choose mine." He unclipped a pokeball and threw it to the ground.

As the red light dissapeared, an Arcanine stood there.

Oh, how fun. A battle. Come on Robert, lets do this.

"Heh, you got lucky by defeating Tyrant. But me and Blaze are really close. Don't expect to win this time."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:30 PM
"Okay go Shellos use Water Pulse" I shouted and Shellos launched a really fast Water Pulse that hit Arcainine in the chest it was a critical hit.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:32 PM
"SO, who wants to battle me?" *Grabs for Salamance's pokeball.*:cool: "Whoever does, will be Very disappointed.":smile: :banana: 'kay, sorry.

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Blaze was knocked back. His fur was soaked but he had a determined look in his eyes.

"Reversal!" Blaze swiftly crossed the distance between himself and Shellos. He charged straight into the pokemon, causing great damage.

"Thunder Fang!" Blaze's teeth grew yellow with electric energy. He than bit into Shello's neck, sending thouands of volts into Shello's body.
---------------------------
OOC: Gallade, don't overuse smilies. Its annoying.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
"Oh, no Shellos" i yelled but just then Shellos began to glow and grow then as the light disapeared Shellos was gone she has evolved into Gastrodon. "Awsome now Gastrodon use earthquake then hydro pump in the air". The earthquake hit Arcainine with massive damage and shot him in the air where the Hydro Pump blasted him both doing massive damage knocking him to the ground.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:42 PM
So, who wants to battle?:thpoke_216: :thpoke_177:

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
"Blaze!" Blaze was hit by the earthquake but managed to dodge the Hydro Pump using ExtremeSpeed. Suddenly, Robert grinned.

"Sunny Day, than Fire Spin!" A mysterious light began to form, a mini-sun if youw ould call it. Blaze than spat out a spiral of flame. It enclosed around Gastrodon, preventing her from moving.

"Now....Solarbeam!" Arcanine wasted no time charging it up. It shot straight into Gastrodon, causing massive damage. Sicne Gastrodon was water and ground, it did quadruple the amount it would of done if it was still a Shellos.

"After this battle, kid." Robert shouted to the guy who was requesting a battle.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Actually, double from just water.:wink:

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:44 PM
OOC: Gastrodon is water and ground....

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Gastrodon manage to dodge the solar beam and used Haydro Pump to knock out the fire spin. "Gastrodon use Muddy Water now". hitting Arcainine with double the force but he also didnt see the mud bomb behind the water and both hit him knocking him out.

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:48 PM
OOC: You can't dodge the the solar beam. The fire spin is holding you in place, restraining you from dodging it. And seeing as how the beam was shot at you before you had a chance to dissipate the fire. The time it would take to douse the fire would be enough so that you would be hit by the SOlarbeam. I had sunny day out so it wouldn't take but seconds to let out a Solarbeam

But, whatever. I can play your game.
-------------------------------------------
Blaze was knocked out.

"You did great buddy." Robert returned hima nd let out his first pokemon, Slick.

"Slcik and me are unstoppable. Only a few have defeated us."

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:50 PM
"He's right, ARCANINE IS STILL ABLE TO BATTLE! BATTLE GOES TO NO ONE, YET!"

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Gastrodon fell but got up and so Arcainine still hasn't gotten up. "Yes i won this round yes yes"!

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:51 PM
OOC:No, its okay gallade. I'll let Blaze be knocked out. I don't wanna become a notorious Gmodder.

I'll battle you afterwards. Alright?

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Slick let out an ice beam, freezing Gastrodon solid, removing her from the battle.

"One on one now."

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Sure

"BLAZE IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! ROUND GOES TO DAWN AND GASTRODON! RED, PLEASE SEND OUT YOUR NEXT POKEMON!"

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:54 PM
OOC: My character name is Robert, btw.

Dawn34
Wait what Pokemnon is Slick?

Red94
OOC: Walrein

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:56 PM
"GASTRODON IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! ROUND GOES TO ROBERT AND SLICK! Please send out your next pokemon Dawn? (What is your story name again?)

Red94
05-12-2007, 05:56 PM
OOC: Few posts above you. Robert.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 05:57 PM
"Finally go Cherinbu use Magical Leaf now" i shouted and the leafs sliced Walerins back and chest.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 05:58 PM
OT: I meant Dawn's

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:00 PM
OOC" oh Jessica

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Walrein simply took the blow.

"Hail, than blizzard." Walrein summoned up blocks of ice that fell from the sky. They constantly fell upon Cherinbu. Walrein gaped,a nd a huge blast of wind burst out of his mouth. It scored a direct hit, doing lot os damage. All of these attacks were super-effective. Cheriubi's body was slowly turning blue,as the freezing cold was getting to her.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Oh! It Seems That Cherubin Must Have Used Endure, As It Has Now Yet Fainted!

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:04 PM
"Ha Cherinbu use Shed Skin ability then use Sunny Day now Solarbeam" I souted as the Cherinbu's damages went away and she was recovered. Then the blast it Walrein and blasted him into the wall not being ablt to move on the ground to well.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 06:07 PM
"walrein Is Unable To Battle! Battle Goes To Jessica And Cherubin!"

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:09 PM
"What really oh my god yes awsome just then Cherinbu was so appy she glew and then it faded and the Cherim was left in the spot where Cherinu was. "Alright two of my Pokemon evolved awsome I love you all.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:09 PM
Robert grinned. SLick shook off the rubble.

"Attract." Slick began to act muscular, and Jessica's pokemon was attracted to him.
She watched as he began to walk closer.

"Signal Beam!" Slick's tusks formed orbs of lime colors. He shot them out, scoring a direct hit on the pokemon. SHe suddenly looekd around dazed and hobbled around,c onfused.

Robert looked up at the continously falling hail. A pale white light consumed Slick, and than he was healed.

"Ah, good ol' Hail."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Whoa whoa, what are you sayin? This battle isn't over. hail heals Walreins

gallade99
05-12-2007, 06:11 PM
It Seems That I Misjudged! Battle Not Over!

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:12 PM
OOC: Thanks Gallade.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:12 PM
Jay watched the battle raging below him.

"Hmm....Lea.You could beat that Walrien...couldn't you?"jay asked his buddy laying below him.They were siting in the stands.

Leafeon nodded yepping,"Le!"

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:13 PM
"Here Cherrim eat this berry" Cherrim took the berry and was not confused Cherrim use Grass Not. The attack hit Walrein and he went flying back into the awll again causing massive damage.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:13 PM
Calir walked over to Lea.

I dunno, Slick is pretty strong. But, you seem strong too. Maybe a tie...

Slick watched as his opponent wandered around confused. The hail still poured, hitting his opponent and healing him.

"This'll be easy."

Slick was knocked back, and hit the wall.

"That is it! SHEER COLD!" Slick glared at his opponent. The air around him distorted and spread out. The air itself could be seen, as it turned into wispy smoke. Suddenly, it all converged toward Cherrim. It began to wrap around her, causing immense damage, and freezing her solid.. It was over. Sheer Cold could kncok out any pokemon, type resistance or not.

"Yes!"

Robert ran toward Slick and gave him a huge hug.

I did it!

"Your the greatest!"

gallade99
05-12-2007, 06:14 PM
"is This It? No! Walrein Is Still In There, But Possibly Barely!"

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Maybe...Then again that hail would hurt...So Jay wouldn't let me battle.He' to protective of me like that.

Jay laughed,shoock his head and continued to watch the battle.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:16 PM
OCC: Robert my Cherrim isn't confused anymore i gave it a berry and Walrein hit into the wall again too so he is stuned right now.

"Cherrim use Solarbeam rightinto his chest. The beam hit him it was a direct hit and a critical one too and then Walrein fell to the ground not consious.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 06:18 PM
"walrein Is Unable To Battle! Battle Goes To Jess. And Cherrim!"

gallade99
05-12-2007, 06:19 PM
"Sorry, I g2g, maybe pretty soon we will battle 'kay?:wink:

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:20 PM
"Yes i won i am so happy"! "Bobert you were great thanks for battling me!

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:21 PM
"Oi.Nice battle you to. Now I wanna battle someone,"Jay said rubbing the back of his neck as he walked down. Lea followed him and Clair behind Lea.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:21 PM
OOC: Yo, leo, I'll battle you. Soon.
You know what, screw it. You win Jessica. Whatever. I feel like a sore loser, so I'll accept defeat. There was so much Godmodding it was sick. And I feel bad for using it also.

Slick was knocked out.

Robert returned him and turned away.

"I lost to an amateur, I feel pathetic. Luck musta been on her side."

Robert healed his pokemon at the nifty Healing Center, and turn d to Jacob.

"Wanna battle?"

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:24 PM
OOC: Ok. Lea and Clair can battle ^^

"Ok Robert. 1on1 ok?"Jay asked walking to his side of the battle field.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:25 PM
"ahh no Cherrim" Cherrim was knocked out. "I fell to my knees return Cherrim you were great im sorry you lost". I got up "hey that was fun it was a draw we both one, one and we both got a tie. i said "So we both Win and Lose that was fun wasn't it.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Robert jumped down to the vacant stadium. He kept his cool, after his loss to the girl. He glanced up at the challenger, and waved.

"Alright, buddy. I just lost, so I'm not feelin' too hot right now. Lets hope we have a good battle." Clair looked up at him.

"I'll send out Clair first." The purple creature grinned, and sat down. She was anxious to fight Lea.

"Your rules."

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:31 PM
"Lea lets go."Jay said.
Lea jumped out in front of Jacob ready,"Shadow ball!"
Lea tensed and a black ball of liquid formed infront of her mouth,"Now!"
The shadow ball flung forward towards Clair.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I went to the healing center too and healed my Pokemon then i became the reff for this fight Pachirisu was on my shoulder watching too. Okay trainers choose your Pokemon and... begin!

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:36 PM
Clair glanced at the incoming Shadow Ball.

"Cancel it out." Clair, opened her mouth and shot out a pitch balck ball. It shot out and hit the incoming attack, canceling both out.

"Confusion." Clair's eyes grew a hot pink. She began to attack Lea mentally, and then she stopped.

"Quick Attack." Clair began to cross the distance between the her and the fallen Lea. She was almost there, ready to charge into Lea.....

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:38 PM
"Lea Bullet seed now!" Jay shouted as Clair charged.
Lea jumped up and shot out a bullet seed towards the oncoming pokemon.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Pachirisu was juumping with excitment along with me this was amazing.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Clair couldn't stop her momentum. She managed to stop before crashing to the wall, but suffered for her mistake. Dozens of seeds rained on her back, causing some pain to her. She turned around, and let out a Psybeam.

Lea was descending and luckily was grazed by the attack, instead of being hit head on.

"Future Sight." Clair's eyes grew a deep red, before resuming their natural color.

Clair waited for Lea to make a move.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:43 PM
"Lea Grasswhistle!"Jay commanded.

Lea landed awkawardly from being grazed by the attack and let out a beautiful melody to put Clair asleep.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:46 PM
"ah thats a soothing melody right Pachirisu". Pachirisu was asleep on my shoulder i guess it didn't work on just Clair"!

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Clair's eyes drooped and she curled into a ball and went to sleep.

"Clair!"

"Think Robert, Think.."

'Sleep talk!" In Clair's mind, she understood the message subconciously. Her eyes, covered by her eyelids, grew an azure color. Lea was suddenly picked up and thrown up to the ceiling, smashing into it. She began the long descent down, while Clair snored happily.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:49 PM
"Hmpf..."jay sghed forgetting that attack,"Lea leaf blade!"

Lea divebombed the sleeping Clair her ears perched out nfront of her.Hitting Clair and bouncing off.She was hurt from hitting the ground and fell wincing.She stood up ready for what ever happened next.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Clair was kncoked into the wall, still sound alsleep. Suddenly, her eyes opened. her eyes grew scarlet and she charged at Lea, hitting her head on.

"Future Sight.....hm..."

I'm awake....

"Finally. use Swift Clair!"

Stars formed in front of Clair, and began to follow Lea, intent on crashing into her.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:53 PM
"Lea quick Protect!"Jacob commanded.

Lea tensed again and a blue-green wall surrounded her completely.Blocking the attack,"Now Shadow Seed!"

Jay had made this move up by combing Shadow ball and Bullet Seed attacks. Lea shot a Shadow ball up and shot three seeds into it.It spun rapidly and shot all three seeds ingulfed in shadow at Clair.

Red94
05-12-2007, 06:56 PM
"Shadow Seed?" Robert snapped out of his wonder.

"Clair, protect!" Clair stood still and concentrated. A blue-green sphere surrounded her. The combonation of attacks dissipated as they hit the shield.

"Toxic!" Clair began to look sick, before she spat out a violet ooze at Lea.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 06:58 PM
The attack hit Lea directly,"Lea!"

Lea struggled to get up,"Hmm....try your Last resort!"

Lea started at a sprent and right before it got to Clair spun up and tried hitting Clair with her tail as she spun in the air above Clair.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Just as the battle was getting intense there was a explosion coming from outside. "Guys did you feeli that come on the battle will have to wait". I got outside first an I saw Moltres flying in the sky by a moutain blasting the ground with fire.

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:00 PM
OOC: Dawn, you do not have permission to do that. Saraibre is the only one who can advance the plot. The battle continues. We are ignoring your post.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:01 PM
OOC: Okay sorry continue

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Clair gasped as Lea came closer.

"Clair!" Clair sidesteped, but was hit in the side. She buckled over.

"Clair...no..."

....won't give up.....

"Thats the spirit, Morning Sun!" A dim sphere appeared, mimicinga morning sun. The light washe dover Clair, healing her somewhat.

Lea was still nearby.

"Giga Impact, Clair!"
Clair's body glowed with a red aura and she charged Lea.

OOC: To keep it fair, lets only use healing moves once.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 07:07 PM
OOC: Ok.

"Lea Giga Impact!"

Lea ran head on with Clair.Her green body now almost completely red and they collided.
Lea eing the weaker one now shot back and hit a wall,"Lea!Rest!"

Lea fell asleep and was healed almost completely.It suddenly awaoke after the Chesto berry (corrrect me if I'm wrong) awoke it from its slumber,"Now Sunny Day and Solar Beam!"

The dim Moonlit area became hot a humid.Lea gained energy very fast and shot forth a green beam from her mouth heading towards Clair.

OOC: I'm not completely sure if you consider this Godmodding or not.Tell me if it is and I'll change it.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:07 PM
This is so much fun my Pachirisu woke up and gave a tiny yawn its still going on Pachirisu.

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:11 PM
OOC: Nah, thats good.

Clair managed to dodge the incoming Solarbeam. The battle was getting intense, and she knew one of them would falter sooner or later.

'Skill Swap" Clair's and Lea's eyes met, and they transferred knowledge. Clair learned Grasswhistle. Lea learned (insert move of your choice).

"Alright, Clair, use Grasswhistle." A beautiful melody was played, causing Lea to fall asleep.

"Alright, Dream Eater!" Clair's eyes grew a lavender as she began to attack...

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Lea shoock uncontroalably,"Return Lea,"jay said as a scarlet stream ingulfed the raging pokemon,"I know when I've lost.And I don't want to see Lea suffering anymore.You win RObert."

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:16 PM
"Alright, i understand your wishes."

Clair lied down, extremely tired from the physical and mental strain.

Did I do....good?

"You did great Clair, return." Robert returned Clair to her pokeball, and walked over to Jacob.

"Great battle>" Robert held his arm out, ready for a handshake.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 07:17 PM
"You to,"Jacob said shaking Robert's hand.He still hand that smileacross his face not faltered by the loss.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:19 PM
"That was awsome guys here Jacob take this its a Sitrus Berry give it to Lea okay, Robert you take one to alright just think of it as a winnig prize because in my eyes you both won.

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Robert grinned, and walked to the mini-Healing Machine. He healed Clair, and sat down in a worn chair. "Thanks."

OOC: I'm probbaly doen for now. The others aren;t on, so the plot can't go anywhere. The only thing we can do is battle. Leo, you and Dawn haven't battled. I coudl be the ref.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
"Leo you want to have a battle"?

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 07:23 PM
"Thatnks,Jessie,right"Jay said sending out the now healed Leafeon,Lea,"Here eat this buddy."

Lea ate happily and grinned,Thanks Jacob.

Jacob turned back to the girl,"Sure."

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:25 PM
"Alright we will do a 1on1 battle" go Pachirisu.

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Robert sat down on the edge of the stadium.

"1 verse 1. Jessica is using Pachirusu. Jacob is using...." Robert waited for Jacob to make his choicec.

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 07:28 PM
"Fine by me,go Howler!"

A Houndoom appeared from scarlet red light as Jacob caught the pokeball again,"You can start!"

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:29 PM
"Jacob versus Jessica, Houndoom versus Pachirusu!"

"Go!"
----------------------------------
OOC: No godmodding you two.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:36 PM
" Pachirisu use thuderbolt then charge beam". The bolts shocked Howler and the beam blasted him back with a critical hit.

Red94
05-12-2007, 07:37 PM
OOC:Dawn, no godmodding. I already stated that

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 07:38 PM
"Howler show her you Shadow Ball then add a Fire blast!"

Howler jumped up before the charge beam hit and shot a Shadow ball.He then skid to a stop behind the Parcirisu.A Double team came out of no where.A stardgey Jacob had taught his Houndoom when he used these two attackls togethor. A Shadow ball to the front and three fire blasts from left,right,and behind. The only way it couldd get away was up and a Parchirisu isn't the best jumper....

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 07:39 PM
OOC:Dawn, no godmodding. I already stated that

OOC: How was i godmodding

Sorry g2g battle later okay

gallade99
05-12-2007, 07:53 PM
You were godmotting because u posted an unfair move.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 07:55 PM
"Alright Jacob, you and me."

EDIT START Okay fine, You and me Jessica? EDIT END

P.S. people my name is Chokobae.

gallade99
05-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Dawn? Answer please!

gallade99
05-12-2007, 08:11 PM
WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?:mad: :thpoke_249: :thpoke_249: :thpoke_249: :thpoke_249: :thpoke_249: :thpoke_249: :thpoke_249: :mad2:

Just Leo
05-12-2007, 08:24 PM
OOC: I'm here.We can battle.

Xlugon Pyro
05-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Was away and it seems a lot of people posted, but to resume the battle, I'll post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xyro would not be pushed away. Suddenly, Xyro's hands glow as Ashe tries to attack back with dragon claw. CLING! The two hands clash, but nothing happens. Xyro defends himself with dragonclaw. As Ashe tries to uppercut Xyro, Xyro goes right in to the attack, pushing back dragonclaw with an even more powerful move, and at a powerful speed too. Double-edge. The powerful move is quickly turned into a dragon rush attack where Xyro starts moving at hyper speeds to repetitively and completely crush Ashe's ability to fight. Xyro starts to move faster with every attack, not giving up.

I hope you don't value your life... because your about TO LOSE IT!!! Xyro roars loudly in rage and honor.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 10:27 PM
OOC: Gallade99, go read the thread on how to RP. I can't even count how many times you and Dawn broke the four word rule and the double post rule. Dawn, you should probably go read the thread on how to RP as well. Also, to be considerate, don't post too much if you know not alot of people are on. Gallade99, if you are going to say something unrelated (which you did ALOT), put OOC (out of context) before you say anything. Never put smilies in an In-context post. Also, Dawn, you G-modded and Bunnied more than I've ever seen before; don't do that. And Gallade99, you posted so much spam it's not even funny. That is NOT a good thing. Both of you, please go read the thread on how to RP.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 11:03 PM
OOC: Hey Psychic Oats I never double posted and i always write more than four words I know how to RPG anyway sorry about G-modding but other people do it too so i did it because no one yelled at them.

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
OOC: I know you never double posted. However, you did 'bunny' Red94's Pokemon alot. That means you chose what happened to them. An example is when you said his Tyranitar collapsed from being tired. Only he can decide that, not you. Also, in your posts, try to write more than just one sentence. Try and put more into them, maybe a paragraph or two. And make sure your grammar is right before posting, it was very hard for me to understand alot of what you wrote. I believe the only reason Red94 'bunnied' and G-modded was because if he didn't, you would have easily beaten him. But, just because others do it, doesn't mean you should. Make yourself beatable, no one likes someone who thinks they're invincible. Sorry, but I'm just trying to help you RP at a higher level.

I'll post when Saraibre logs on.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 11:20 PM
OOC: Alright thank you so what are we going to do now in the story? Do we have to keep battling? I've battled Robert already so what do we do?

Psychic Oats
05-12-2007, 11:41 PM
After all that you've posted today, you should probably just stop for now. Unless you want to post with someone else. I'm not posting until Saraibre gets back. Otherwise, we are going to be way too far ahead.

Dawn34
05-12-2007, 11:50 PM
OOC: Thats true okay I'll stop too. I don't want to get ahead either because were only battling.