PDA

View Full Version : The Chunin Exams

Lusitania
05-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Everyone get ready, and begin. Evveking, get ready to lose.

CloudOfNines
05-09-2007, 02:52 AM
OOC: sorry about this being a short post

IC:On battle arena ledge.

Leaning on the rail Jordan was waiting for the match to begin. Jordan thought as soon as this match is over its my turn... can't wait. Glancing over to his opponent for a second he wondered how strong he was. Well Jordan was going to find out soon enough. After what seemed like an eternity the first two fighters were in the arena.

Negative Zone
05-09-2007, 03:00 AM
"Alright!" I said. It was finally time for the battles to start. "I'll win mine for sure!" I grinned. It would be too easy. I thought about the techniques I would use. "Hm...What should I use? This took forever. I was beginning to regret never paying attention. I started watching to see the battle.

OOC: I'm here! I couldn't think of anything until now. :P

Psychic Oats
05-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Kousetsu stood watching the ninjas below, preaparing to have their match. His icily intimidating eyes drifted to another ninja who he could see leaning on the railing. Kousetsu walked lazily over to him, wondering who he was. He was wearing a leaf village headband, so it was only natural that Kousetsu had never seen him before.

"Hey," he said coldly, stopping next to the ninja. He turned and faced the railing, looking down at the match again. "Waiting?"

ooc// that's you, deoxys. >_<

CloudOfNines
05-10-2007, 02:06 AM
IC:

arena 2nd floor

Looking back at Kousetsu he noticed him walking across the room to a ninja. Taking closer notice it was a leaf. Hmm wonder who that is haven't seen him before thought Jordan. Jordan then thought how strong Kousetsu was having only seen him a few times and not seeing any of his battles. Looking around he noticed there were 2 other ninja's other than the two ninja's in the arena and Kousetsu with that leaf ninja. Sitting down he couldn't wait for the battle. Well atleast I am next Jordan thought while sighing.

Lord Fedora
05-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Cole stood in the battlefield, waiting for his opponent. After two portions of the exam, there was no way Cole was going home a Genin now. His eyes were prepped, staring straight ahead, ready to go Sharingan at a moment's notice. His hand rested right above his shuriken pouch, ready to pull out his weapon the second it was needed. Taped to the inside of his wrist was a smoke bomb, so he could activate it and get away from a powerful attack. All set.

Lusitania
05-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I walked to the battlefeild, staring down my opponent. "I'm facing you, I'll win," I sniggered.

The Procter said, "Shinobi... begin!"

I had no hesitation. I immediatly summoned my Chakra, and formed Hand Signs, while shouting, "Illusion World Jutsu!"

My opponent and I were sent into the Illusion World, where there was anything i could bend with my Illusion Bend Jutsu.

Lord Fedora
05-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Cole was shocked by this guy. The battle had only been going on for a minute and he had already pulled out a powerful Jutsu. The question is, what kind?
"Sharingan!" Cole's eyes turned red, and his perception became a thousand times more clear. He could even see the chakra flowing from his opponent's body. It appeared to be some kind of Genjutsu, all in the mind. Only one thing for a strong Genjutsu like this. Cole sprang forward, fist clenched, and, right before it made contact, he dissapeared with blinding speed and reappeared behind Tensei and swung at his head, aiming to break concentration.

Lusitania
05-13-2007, 03:28 PM
I was right behind my opponent, when I raised my hand, and brought it down directly on his head.

My opponent's legs buckled, and he fell down to the ground. I used my "Illlusion Bend Jutsu" to make a lake, and a little dog.

I touched the dog, and use BEast Clone Jutsu, and the dog turneed into a clone. Then we both ran to the lake and used, Water Clone Jutsu. Now there were three clones, and me.

Then, the clones and I used Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu, making about five hundred clones. But that wasn't enough, each and every clone used Shadow Clone Jutsu, making five clones per clone.

There now were twenty-five hundred clones. I finished my strategy with the reguler Clone Jutsu. Every single clone, and me produced three clones.

There were seventy-five hundred clones, against one person. If he kept battling it would be suicide. I used the last time I had to make each and every person on the battlefeild(except my opponent, and the procter) twenty feet tall.

My opponent was stirring, and all the twenty feet tall clones, and myself readied either our shurikens, or kunai knives.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 05:01 PM
"Oh, this is bad." Cole said. "But not too bad. There's only one thing that can stop him. Time for the Mengakyou Sharingan!" Cole's eyes went into full overdrive as they mesmerized his opponent into his owwn little world, one in which Cole controlled everything. And, since it was only a Genjutsu, there was no way that it could be escaped. The whole landscape returned to that of the battlefield, and began to glow red, everything begining to fade, including his enemies clones. Then he created a large crucifix and, with blinding speed, rushed his nemy, grabbed him by the throat, and pinned him to it. Ropes came from out of nowhere and tied his opponent to the crucix by the hands and feet. Cole then pulled out a kunai, and jumped back. Then he threw it at his enemy, landing a perfect hit right in the heart. His opponent the slumped over, dead.

Then he woke up. The enemy was still alive, not a scratch on him. Cole now had a copy of himself in the illusion, and both himself and the copy repeated the action, and then bot copied themselves. Cole repeated this process for hours, increasing in numbers exponentially with each attack until finally...

The illusion faded. Everything was as it was before the Illusion World Jutsu, which had fallen due to his opponent's loss of concentration. Though hours had passed within the world of the Mengakyou Sharingan, only a few minutes had actually taken place. Cole loked straight at his oponent, Sharingan prepped. He was now incredibly tired. He had no clue if he could hold out much longer, and if his opponent was still able to fight, then it would be a much more even playing field. Cole was exhausted, and his opponent had just been killed several thousand times over within his mind. That's got to be painful on the chakra.

Psychic Oats
05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
OOC: Cipher Lord, you bunnied Eeveeking's character in that post. That's against the rules. Plus, unless all of what you did was just one big illusion, you were g-modding.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 07:35 PM
OOC: Cipher Lord, you bunnied Eeveeking's character in that post. That's against the rules. Plus, unless all of what you did was just one big illusion, you were completely g-modding.
OOC: Now that I think about it, that's true. Of course, what I did was no less evil and powerful, and like I said, unless Cipher gives up right now, the battle is going to be a very even one now. No more powerful illusions for you Cipher. Besides, it had to be an illusion, because at last check, *goes back to check* your character can't use any form of clone jutsu other than the basic one.

Lusitania
05-14-2007, 02:57 PM
"Pretty... powerful... Jutsu," I said. '

"But...it's incredibly... Chakra draining," I continued

"I have... thousands of... twenty feet tall... clones, and... you just... have barely enough... chakra to... stand," I said

I summoned my chakra, and used the only Jutsu that could save me," Chakra Restoration Jutsu." My Chakra was restored

"Clones, attack!" I yelled, and thousands of twenty feet tall me's attacked, while I brought up the rear.

I stopped in the attack, then muttered," Oh, damn." I didn't have enough Chakra to keep the clones.

Each one stopped, shrank, and vanished in a puff of smoke.

"Oh crud, dang it," I muttered

"Those stupid clones drained the Chakra I restored. I looked at my opponent, and said, "Looks like we're gonna haf'ta do this the old fashion way, doesn't it,"

I pulled out a Kunia, as the Gen Jutsu melted away. If I could just keep this up long enough to restore enough Chakra for the Chakra Restoration Jutsu...

Lord Fedora
05-14-2007, 08:58 PM
OOC: Cheating, mandatory forfiet. The reasons are in bold.

IC: Cole was confused. His opponent must have taken a blow to the head, because he still seemed to think that he had clones, even though Cole had wiped them all out in the Mengakyou Sharingan attack,and that he could somehow restore chakra with a jutsu, even though the pamphlet Cole had stolen from the front lobby said that he didn't know any jutsu like that, nor did he have a clone jutsu, so it must have been an illusion. But in any case, Cole took advantage of his opponent's confusion and began his hand signs.
"Triple Windmill Shurken Jutsu!" Cole threw three shuriken at his enemy, all three of which were attached to strings held by Cole, two in his hands, and one in his teeth. He then sent his chakra down the strings, manipulating them so that they wound around the opponent. They tied him perfectly in place. Then, Cole began more hand signs, draining the last of his chakra.
"DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!" Cole was instantly surrounded by flames, which did not hurt him, but instead flew down the strings at high speeds, and engulfed his opponent. They seemed to do a lot of damage, enough for a knockout, but not enough to kill him. Cole didn't have the energy left for a killing blow.

BOOC: The fact that I didn't kill you was a combination of me not breaking the rules and killing without permission and me just being nice.

Lusitania
05-15-2007, 09:32 PM
"Oh damn," I said while Giant shuriken came at me. They made two giant gashes across my chest and prctically killed me.

I would have yelled, cursed, and fruitlessly tried to use jutsu.

I would have, but i couldn't, the shuriken blades were enough. Then the boy shot fire at me.

Medics rushed out to put me onto a hamper. I summoned my breath and looked at my opponent. I said, "it doesn't end here, the match is over but the battle wages on, I will beat you, i will not be beat by you, this isn't an exam to become a Chunin. It's to prove you are strong."

Lord Fedora
05-15-2007, 09:48 PM
"Oh damn," I said while Giant shuriken came at me. They made two giant gashes across my chest and prctically killed me.

I would have yelled, cursed, and fruitlessly tried to use jutsu.

I would have, but i couldn't, the shuriken blades were enough. Then the boy shot fire at me.

Medics rushed out to put me onto a hamper. I summoned my breath and looked at my opponent. I said, "it doesn't end here, the match is over but the battle wages on, I will beat you, i will not be beat by you, this isn't an exam to become a Chunin. It's to prove you are strong."
OOC: Dude, wrond windmill shuriken. Didn't you see the episode during the second part of the Chunin exam, when Sasuke was fighting Orochimaru? He used the exact same technique, except this time he didn't tie him to a tree. You're thinking of the Demon Windmll Shuriken. Two totally different things.

Lusitania
05-16-2007, 09:15 PM
OOC:Oh, didn't know that. EH whatever, you win anyway.

By the way,(curse my undeveloped vocabulary) what does manditory mean?

Lord Fedora
05-16-2007, 09:23 PM
OOC:Oh, didn't know that. EH whatever, you win anyway.

By the way,(curse my undeveloped vocabulary) what does manditory mean?
OOC: It means that there is no say in the matter, it must happen, you have no choice because you broke the rules. Basically in saying that the forfiet was madatory, I was saying that because you broke the rules there was no choice in the matter of me winning, it was going to happen wether you liked it or not. Sorry.

Lusitania
05-23-2007, 10:14 PM
OOC:Eh, whatever, this isn't really what the RP is about, this is just to get it started. I had an Idea to interupt the RP in the middle of the battles, but Everyonet watch out. This RP is gonna be vicous, especially when ORochimaru comes out