PDA

View Full Version : (Dis)Digimon: Online

Draconic_Espeon
05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Sign-Ups (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37220)(Closed)
Roleplay (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1089974)

This is where you can chat, ask questions, and add to the roleplay. This first post is where you can find the Digidex, forms for DNA Digivolving and for Digimon in the RP, and what everyone has!

Digidex

1) Airdramon
Female
Champion
Appearance: Airdramon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Airdramon.jpg)
Personality: Although she has usually been aggressive, she never was the mindless monster she is now under the rule of Gervartitymon. She is one of his hypnotized slaves.
Attacks: Spinning Needle- Fires numerous air spears.
Dark Twister- Shoots a black ball of air from her mouth which explodes violently on impact. Leaves a characteristic smoke-like fog in its wake.
Guards Cole's Crest

2) BlackPyromon
Male
Champion
Appearance: A large black dragon, with powerful back claws and wings in place of his forelegs. A silver mask covers his face, all but his icy blue eyes, and wave-shaped silver spines run down his back. A silver band is around his right ankle.
Personality: He has little interest in talking or being social. He lives only to fight.
Attack1: Obsidian Flames- He breathes black flames etched in silver and light blue on his enemies.
Attack2: Black Torrent- A long jet of his black flames scorch the enemy.
Guards Rust's Crest

3) DexDorugamon
Male
Champion
Appearance: DexDorugamon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Dexdorugamon.jpg)
Personality: DexDorugamon can be described with no better word than vicious. A loyal member of Gervartitymon's army, he'll do whatever his master says.
Attacks: Metal Cast- Tears out the foe's Digicore with its iron arms.
Cannon Ball- Spits out iron balls.
Guards Ryan's Crest

4) Dobermon
Female
Champion
Appearance: Dobermon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/Dobermon.jpg)
Personality: Dobermon has always been agressive, but more towards virus types, for the most part. Now that she's been hypnotized by Gervartitymon, she'll attack anything that moves.
Attacks: Grau Realm- Dark energy blast from mouth while roaring.
Schwartz Strahl- An attack that seals enemy's ability and freezes the enemy's data.
Guards Aki's Crest

5) Fangmon
Male
Champion
Appearance: Fangmon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0d/Fangmon.jpg/275px-Fangmon.jpg)
Personality: Fangmon is vicious and blood thirsty, and enjoys taunting and messing with his enemies. He joined Gervartitymon so that he could try human flesh.
Attacks: Blast Coffin- A blast of dark energy from the mouth.
Snipe Steal- A swipe with the claws.
Guards Davion's Crest

6) Garmon
Both
Rookie
Appearance: Tiny black snakes with yellow belly scales, about eight inches long. Their slitted eyes are blood red, as are their tongues. They have two long fangs that drip toxic poison. While it can't kill you, it can certainly knock you out for a while. Near the tip of their tail is a single band of dark green. The aren't particularly powerful.
Personality: Disdainful of humans, blood thirsty, and completely loyal to their master, Gervartitymon. The have no moral values, and no qualms about ganging up on their victims. They usually attack in groups of at least ten, often more.
Attack: Poison Fang- Spits poison at their enemy.
Evolution Chain: Garmon-BlackPyromon-Nightmon-Gervartitymon

7) Golemon
Neither(Genderless)
Champion
Appearance: Golemon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/Golemon.jpg)
Personality: Golemon have no personality or free will, and are only controlled by their masters. While Gervartitymon did not make this Golemon, one of his close allies did, and so it works for him.
Attacks: Crimson Curse- Fires super-heated gases from the small stacks on its back.
Sulphure Plume- Shoots volcanic ashes out of its mouth.
Rock Punch- Whacks the enemy with it boulder-sized fist.
Guards Dave's Crest

8) Magnetamon
Male
Mega
Appearance: Made entirely out of metal, Magnetamon is quadrapedal. It is shaped very much like a wolf, with a snarling metal head and large powerful limbs. It's metal torso has several markings running down it's back in white. It has sharp claws and teeth, all metal. It's paws are strange, able to release magnetic energy which can attach to metal, allowing it to climb up walls or speed along railroad tracks. It's tail doubles as a rocket able to stick straight out and turn to a rocket, allowing him to jet forward at high speeds.
Personality: None, whatsoever. Just a zombie puppet poerful enough to resist Gervarititymon, so Gerevartitymon just wiped his mind clean and used him to attack.
Attack 1: Magnetic Burst Stream: Fires a ball of magnetic energy from his mouth.
Attack 2: EMP Blast: Fires an Electromagnetic Pulse, disrupting all electrical equipment and dealing a lot of pain to his enemies, especially ones with electric powers.

9) Mikemon
Male
Champion
Appearance: Mikemon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/160px-Mikemon.jpg)
Personality: Mikemon is usually friendly, helpful, and even a bit lovable, but after being hypnotized by Gervartitymon, he's little more than a fighting machine. He may be small, but he confuses opponents with his amazing speed and agility, dodging attacks with ease and landing his own.
Attacks: Cat Claw- Rakes the enemy with his claws.
Meatball Punch- Hits an enemy with a powerful forepaw punch.
Guards Jonathan's Crest

10) Omekamon
Male
Champion
Appearance: Omekamon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/Omekamon.jpg)
Personality: Omekamon does his best to appear to be Omnimon, but to little avail- it's quite east to tell the two apart. He joined Gervartitymon because the mega tricked him into believing he could turn him into Omnimon.
Attacks: Omeka Kick- Does a flying kick.
Rakugaki Rocket- Fires off his graffiti rocket.
Guards Joan's Crest

11) Shapemon
Both
Rookie and Champion
Appearance: These Digimon are the Ditto of the Digital World. Their true shape is that of a colored sphere, white for rookies and black for Champions. They can take on the form of any Digimon they see of the same form as they are, and copy their moves. All Shapemon work for Gervartitymon.
Personality: These vary between Shapemon, but the Rookies are usually meek and easily frightened, while Champions are haughty and outgoing.
Attack: Transform

Forms

DNA Digivolving
Digimon Name:
Appearance:
Digimon that Make It:
Attack 1:
Attack 2:

Must have permission from other participant as well.

Digimon
Name:
Personality:
Form:
Attack 1:
Attack 2:

Standings

Jonathan Hizen w/ Thunderbirdmon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, Gigadramon + NeoDevimon= Armormon
Dave Ayoh w/ Candlemon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, No DNA Digivolution
rust Makuta w/ DemiDevimon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, NeoDevimon + Gigadramon= Armormon
Mishel Silverfang w/ Ryudamon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, No DNA Digivolution
Cole Reiken w/ Nimbusmon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, Stratusmon + Cyberdracmon= Stormdramon
Hotaru Amika w/ Carikmon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, No DNA Digivolution
Drin Nayshiko w/ Kudamon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, No DNA Digivolution
Davion Sargtlin w/ Lunamon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, No DNA Digivolution
Aki Toko w/ Leormon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, Liomon + Aquilamon= HippoGryphomon
Joan Berit Lovel w/ Hawkmon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, Aquilamon + Liomon= HippoGryphomon
Ryan McClane w/ Monodramon: No Crest, No Shard, No Gem, Cyberdracmon + Stratusmon= Stormdramon

Draconic_Espeon
05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Reserved in case I need it. ~

EonMythos
05-08-2007, 02:53 AM
Woot, first post! *cough* Sorry, hyped up on caffine right now. :oops:

Anyway, something I would like to point out in my intro. 18,000 yen roughly calculates to 156 american dollars. Just incase you were wondering. :)

LordZangoose
05-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Aww fudge nuts, where are you D_E?! I need you to look at my sign-up.

Lord Celebi
05-09-2007, 08:35 PM
So... D_E... When can we go to the Digital World?

LordZangoose
05-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Hold on rust, I still have to get to Tokyo.

Togeking
05-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Hi DE. I was just wondering, I know that sign ups are closed and everything, but can I still join? If not, I'll just leave. If I still can be signed up, can I be Gervaritymon's Assistant? Look for my sign up in the thread. If not, can I be an eighth DigiDestined?

Draconic_Espeon
05-09-2007, 09:35 PM
When I say they're closed, they're only closed to new people. You can still edit your sign-up if you want to. I could use a Digimon assistant for Gervartitymon, though, if you'd rather play that. It's not like we don't have enough Digidestined... ><

Any one you like, Champion or Ultimate. ^^

@rust: We'll go when everyone gets to the place. Or, whenever I feel like moving on, if they take too long. So... We'll probably go tomorrow, 'cause only LZ hasn't at least posted yet of the people who joined. Anyone left behind... Just say you came in at the last possible minute. :oops:

Togeking
05-09-2007, 09:41 PM
When I say they're closed, they're only closed to new people. You can still edit your sign-up if you want to. I could use a Digimon assistant for Gervartitymon, though, if you'd rather play that. It's not like we don't have enough Digidestined... ><

Any one you like, Champion or Ultimate. ^^

@rust: We'll go when everyone gets to the place. Or, whenever I feel like moving on, if they take too long. So... We'll probably go tomorrow, 'cause only LZ hasn't at least posted yet of the people who joined. Anyone left behind... Just say you came in at the last possible minute. :oops:

Yay! Thank you! But I was still just wondering- can I be a kid that was transported by Gervaritymon and in the end *dramatic pause* dies?

Draconic_Espeon
05-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Well, technically, Gervartitymon can't do that. (He has to have some flaws!) He can only influence others with his hypnotic powers. And, if you get technical, he got all the Digidestined to come. But... You could be a kid with a Digivice, but something went wrong with their Digimon and it never showed up, or was never created. You could end up splitting from the group, joining forces with Gervartitymon, and use your Digivice to, over time, make him more powerful and finally Digivolve to God stage. (Not real, only used in this roleplay...) And, your character could die at the end if you wanted them to.

Togeking
05-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Well, technically, Gervartitymon can't do that. (He has to have some flaws!) He can only influence others with his hypnotic powers. And, if you get technical, he got all the Digidestined to come. But... You could be a kid with a Digivice, but something went wrong with their Digimon and it never showed up, or was never created. You could end up splitting from the group, joining forces with Gervartitymon, and use your Digivice to, over time, make him more powerful and finally Digivolve to God stage. (Not real, only used in this roleplay...) And, your character could die at the end if you wanted them to.

Oh! Thank you! But what should I use as my Digimon? As in for battling with- how bout' using a Capture Stylus? Or maybe some sort of program Gervaritymon programmed into my digivice that allows me to control any Digimon that's a weak Mega or below?

Draconic_Espeon
05-09-2007, 10:01 PM
The point is, you don't have one. You're next to useless, and maybe that could be why you leave and join Gervartitymon, because you're resentful of the others that have Digimon.

As far as a Digimon for you goes, when you join Gervartitymon, you can control all his minions, within reason. Besides, the purpose of the Digivice isn't to control, but to allow Digivolution. Although Gervartitymon isn't your Digimon, any Digimon exposed to the Digivice excessively will eventually Digivolve. (Leomon in the first season proved that.)

Togeking
05-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Okey dokey! Thank you for your time. I will finish the form immediately.

Lord Celebi
05-10-2007, 08:40 PM
So umm... Its tomorrow... Can we go to the Digital World yet?

LordZangoose
05-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Not everyone has arrived, so I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

Lord Celebi
05-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Not everyone has arrived, so I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

*Bangs head against keyboard*

Soo... Bored... Must... Go... To... Digi-World...

Draconic_Espeon
05-10-2007, 09:36 PM
I have to get on first. Unfortunately, I am forced to go to school. >< Yes, we'll go today. People who aren't there yet can roleplay getting there and join us. ^^

Also, when we go, you'll all end up in different places. After I post, I'll post again here and designate who goes where.

Lord Fedora
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Alright, DNA Digivolution time.

DNA Digivolving
Digimon Name: Stormdramon
Form: Ultimate
Description: Similar to Cyberdracmon, Stormdramon is bipedal, standing at about 7'9". Most of it's body is black, but has long white claws in the place of fingers on his left hand, and a large white cuff around the right wrist, coming up just short of the hand. It also has a set of two large white dragon wings. With two large spikes on his shoulders, pure white, curving at the end to points sticking out at straight horizontal angles. His head is very draconic, topped with a metal plate that perfctly fits his head. Two large white horns stick straight out from the back of his head, starting at the sides and the pulling a sharp 90 degree angle.
Digimon that Make It: Stratusmon and Cyberdracmon
Attack 1: Storm Claw: Flies down from the sky and slashes enemy with electrified claws.
Attack 2: Lightning Burst: A ball of black electricity forms in the large cuff and fires off like a cannon.

And now for an enemy, which is one of my favorites.
Digimon
Name: Magnetamon
Description: Made entirely out of metal, Magnetamon is quadrapedal. It is shaped very much like a wolf, with a snarling metal head and large powerful limbs. It's metal torso has several markings running down it's back in white. It has sharp claws and teeth, all metal. It's paws are strange, able to release magnetic energy which can attach to metal, allowing it to climb up walls or speed along railroad tracks. It's tail doubles as a rocket able to stick straight out and turn to a rocket, allowing him to jet forward at high speeds.
Personality: None, whatsoever. Just a zombie puppet poerful enough to resist Gervarititymon, so Gerevartitymon just wiped his mind clean and used him to attack.
Form: Mega
Attack 1: Magnetic Burst Stream: Fires a ball of magnetic energy from his mouth.
Attack 2: EMP Blast: Fires an Electromagnetic Pulse, disrupting all electrical equipment and dealing a lot of pain to his enemies, especially ones with electric powers.
Side Note: If possible, make him specifically designed to get rid of Cole, in an evil scheme to destroy the Digidestined one at a time.

Also, LZ, if you have a problem with Stormdramon's appearance or attacks, let me know. I tried to make it predominently Cyberdracmon in appearance, and predominantly Stratusmon in attacks.

Draconic_Espeon
05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
Both are fine with me, though I need confirmation from LZ to use Stormdramon.

Magnetamon won't be used 'til later in the RP. I'll add it to the Digidex. ^^

Lord Fedora
05-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Both are fine with me, though I need confirmation from LZ to use Stormdramon.

Magnetamon won't be used 'til later in the RP. I'll add it to the Digidex. ^^
Okey-dokey then. That was he initial plan anyway, the intet had been... no, I think I'll keep it a secret for now.

LordZangoose
05-10-2007, 10:14 PM
I'm cool with it. I'll have a Digimon to add to the dex tomorrow that Nate's already seen. He would work well as an evil lord of sorts.

Draconic_Espeon
05-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Alrighty then. *goes to add DNA Digivolution* I just have to be sure. You never know, Nate might have been trying to swindle you. XD Joking, joking...

Lord Fedora
05-10-2007, 10:27 PM
I'm cool with it. I'll have a Digimon to add to the dex tomorrow that Nate's already seen. He would work well as an evil lord of sorts.
Oooh, you're gonna go with the Mega? That was cool sounding, I've got to admit, I was dissapointed you didn't use him, but he sounds like a good bad guy.

Shen
05-11-2007, 02:41 AM
I've posted an alternate digivolution line and a Biomerge digivolution to my profile, but I can delete them if you don't approve, DE. Check 'em over and tell me what you think *looks to a hopeful future*.

Draconic_Espeon
05-11-2007, 09:42 PM
They look fine to me. I just saw an episode of the anime a couple of days ago with Gigadramon in it. XD

Also, for further reference to all, Bio-merge digivolutions are considered God forms, which can only be reached by Bio-merging. Well, by you guys, anyway...

Lord Fedora
05-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I just added my EVIL Biomerge. Is it okay?

Lord Celebi
05-11-2007, 10:40 PM
They look fine to me. I just saw an episode of the anime a couple of days ago with Gigadramon in it. XD

Also, for further reference to all, Bio-merge digivolutions are considered God forms, which can only be reached by Bio-merging. Well, by you guys, anyway...

So, is it time to go to the Digital World yet?

Lord Fedora
05-11-2007, 10:49 PM
So, is it time to go to the Digital World yet?
YES! Sheesh, have a little patience, will ya?

Draconic_Espeon
05-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Soon, I promise. Probably this weekend, since it looks like I'll be staying home. (For once!)

Looks fine to me, Eeveeking.

Lord Celebi
05-11-2007, 11:15 PM
YES! Sheesh, have a little patience, will ya?

I had paitence on Monday :P

Okeydoke then. *Retreats to a hole*

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Sorry... But, I have to let people post first. I'll post again tonight or toorrow and get things going. It doesn't help that I have a project that I end up having to type twice. XP

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 02:01 AM
I'll post tomorrow morning.

Also, it's off-topic, but my dad practically just called me a satanist because I'm reading Lord Loss, a book that contains demons and the like.

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 02:44 AM
... Coincidentally, the same friend that asked about the I Am Ghost song is reading that book.

"All red, all dead."

No, I have not read it, but my friend recites that phrase because she finds it funny. XP

Anyway... I did finally finish my report project thing, and I'll post tomorrow.

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Tell your friend she should join me in my quest to destroy most modern civilization and take over the remnants of it by our use of evil, satanic books (Mom and Dad this is directed at you, because I know you read my posts) and our awesome music.

Lord Fedora
05-12-2007, 04:07 AM
Hey, even if you were a satanist, there's nothing wrong with that. I believe that there is no problem with any religion, as long as you aren't hurting anyone. And besides that, having a fascination in the arcane doesn't make you a satanist. I have a large interest in dark stuff, purely because I'm interested in religion and I think it's all cool.

skiboydoggy
05-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Satanism and the Antichrist is not demon worship, but rather rejecting Christian values and working solely for yourself. At least, that's the gospel of the Satanist Church.

Take that parents!

Lonsie
05-12-2007, 04:37 PM
So, do we get to go to the digi-world yet?

Huh?

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 05:26 PM
... Soon. I'll go post here in a minute.

Lonsie
05-12-2007, 06:19 PM
... Soon. I'll go post here in a minute.

I'll have to hug you for that. *Evil Glare*

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 06:31 PM
I think all of us will be amused by my latest post.

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I'll have to hug you for that. *Evil Glare*

Okay, it was more than a minute. One of my friends called me and I got side-tracked. XP

Except Sokyo. Be nice, LZ, don't be yourself. (Meant Jokingly. That's what my dad always tells my mom... ><)

EonMythos
05-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Digi-world, digi-world, digi-world!!!~~ *singing while bouncing around*

Yah, I'm excited to actually get in there and meet Leormon. Because he's so cute!~ Like Simba, only meaner. XD

^ Completely random statement right there. >.> Heh.

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I think most of this thread is rather random anyway...

All you impatient people who haven't roleplayed in a while need to post going into yet another room. Yayness.

Lord Celebi
05-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I think most of this thread is rather random anyway...

All you impatient people who haven't roleplayed in a while need to post going into yet another room. Yayness.

Oh, fun, I get to RP going into another room.

I'll just make one big long catchup post when you blast us all into the Digital World :P

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Alright, you've been 'blasted off'.

Digital World Continent

Mine is different than what you're used to. It is simply a large, crescent shaped island, with the points pointing to the east. On the southern potion of the western shore resides Gervartitymon's Tower- everything south of that is desert wastes. The center is dense jungle, with a few villages near its center, but most have been abandoned. To the north is the largest city, simply called Valley because it is in a dip of land. North of that is pine forests that gradually give way to mountains. A majority of the Digimon not with Gervartitymon fled o the northern mountains.

You all will land just south of the jungle.

link843
05-12-2007, 09:38 PM
is this game good?

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 09:40 PM
is this game good?

What are you talking about? It's a text-based RPG that we obviously like or we wouldn't be in. If you mean a video-game, then you're fantastically mistaken.

link843
05-12-2007, 09:41 PM
so its like a chat room?

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 09:43 PM
so its like a chat room?

No... read this (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9116) thread to find out what RPing is. Second post down.

link843
05-12-2007, 09:45 PM
k i get it lol its like acting

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 09:47 PM
k i get it lol its like acting

Not really. And now that you've spammed the thread and learned what RPing is, please leave. You're not in the RP, therefore, you should not post here.

link843
05-12-2007, 09:49 PM
=( so i got to delete my account?

LordZangoose
05-12-2007, 09:50 PM
=( so i got to delete my account?

No, don't post in this thread. Besides, you can't delete your account. A mod has to.

Draconic_Espeon
05-12-2007, 09:58 PM
If you want to join a roleplay, you have to go to the sign-up theads. Make sure you have a good grasp on roleplaying before you do so, though.

Lord Celebi
05-12-2007, 10:05 PM
*Feverishly goes to post*

link843
05-12-2007, 11:06 PM
k thx i thought u wanted me to delete my account

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 12:58 AM
k thx i thought u wanted me to delete my account
Dude, why would we want that?

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 12:59 AM
Dude, why would we want that?

Well, after a while....

Draconic_Espeon
05-13-2007, 07:20 PM
~Digidex updated. You'll come to notice that Gervartitymon commands many of his pre-evos.

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, if possible, I'd like to find my crest in a dessert area, as it fits cynicism very well.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 08:39 PM
And I would perfer mine hidden in a deep cave high in the mountains. Dark, creepy, and the mountain part fits the lone wolf theme.

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Your character isn't very lone wolf-ish to be honest. He talks a decent amount and has no problem socializing with others.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Good point. Well, it's still nice and evil, so that's no problem. Plus, a high mountain means excellent challenge, so no worries.

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Good point. Well, it's still nice and evil, so that's no problem. Plus, a high mountain means excellent challenge, so no worries.

That's true. Plus, you could always knock the guardian off the top of the mountain to win.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 09:07 PM
This is also true. Not to mention I can just cut off the top of the mountain (no idea how I would do that though) and squish him with it.

Draconic_Espeon
05-13-2007, 09:13 PM
If anyone should have a character that is a 'lone wolf', it should be Lonsie, but he's too social and talkative. =X

And yeah, LZ, you can have the desert area. Like I said, you guys get to design them, but I decide the Digimon guarding them.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 09:18 PM
If anyone should have a character that is a 'lone wolf', it should be Lonsie, but he's too social and talkative. =X

And yeah, LZ, you can have the desert area. Like I said, you guys get to design them, but I decide the Digimon guarding them.

In that case, can you tell me who's guarding my crest? I'm not going to be joining the group for a while, because I enjoy terrorizing defenseless Digimon :P

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 09:20 PM
In that case, can you tell me who's guarding my crest? I'm not going to be joining the group for a while, because I enjoy terrorizing defenseless Digimon :P
Seriously dude, the dark side would suit you.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Seriously dude, the dark side would suit you.

I'm playing the part of the Anti-Hero. My character doesn't take sh*t from anyone, and definitely wouldn't work for Gervartitymon. And I'm going to try to change his personality over the course of the RP so he becomes less lone-wolfy (A RP with a lesson! OMFG!)

Draconic_Espeon
05-13-2007, 09:26 PM

Give me a minute to think of something....

BlackPyromon
Male
Champion
Description: A large black dragon, with powerful back claws and wings in place of his forelegs. A silver mask covers his face, all but his icy blue eyes, and wave-shaped silver spines run down his back. A silver band is around his right ankle.
Personality: He has little interest in talking or being social. He lives only to fight.
Attack1: Obsidian Flames- He breathes black flames etched in silver and light blue on his enemies.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 09:40 PM
Give me a minute to think of something....

BlackPyromon
Male
Champion
Description: A large black dragon, with powerful back claws and wings in place of his forelegs. A silver mask covers his face, all but his icy blue eyes, and wave-shaped silver spines run down his back. A silver band is around his right ankle.

Thank you very much.

Crossfire Chaos
05-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Rust, you are moving too quickly. You have barely any plot in your post and it seems like you'll be at mega level by post 10. Follow the show's guidelines, the digidestined didn't find their crests until after a while.

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Rust, you are moving too quickly. You have barely any plot in your post and it seems like you'll be at mega level by post 10. Follow the show's guidelines, the digidestined didn't find their crests until after a while.

I have to agree. You can't just branch off and instantly find whatever you need and destroy multitudes of somewhat powerful Digimon.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 10:33 PM
I haven't destroyed any powerful Digimon, LordZ. I owned a MoriShellmon, because it was just a MoriShellmon (and by that I mean that Shellmon are weak... Greymon and then later Agumon owned one in the TV Show), and now I'm fighting a BlackPyromon, which I intend to take up several posts with.

Furthermore, I am only going after my crest because I was given information on where my crest was, so I figured I could. Also, the Digidestined didn't wait as long as you're illustrating. In Digimon Adventures, The DigiDestined found their crests during the Etemon Arc, which was episode 13+. In 02, Ken found his crest in episode 21. In Tamers, although they didn't have crests, they digivolved to Ultimate during the Devas Arc, which was 13+. And I do have a plot; rust is gradually becoming less of a loner...

Anything else?

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 10:35 PM
But you have destroyed a few champions as a Rookie. I guess if you slow down soon, it shouldn't be a problem, but for right now, you're going really fast.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 10:43 PM
But you have destroyed a few champions as a Rookie. I guess if you slow down soon, it shouldn't be a problem, but for right now, you're going really fast.

Umm... I have not. I have destroyed In-Trainings as a Rookie, and Rookies as a Champion, but not the other way around.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Yes rust, this is true, but one thing that I did notice is that you aren't supposed to be able to do alternate Digivolutions until you get your shard, and the last time I saw, you didn't have one. Secondly, if this were in tv format, you would have just skipped from episode, maybe, 2, to episode 13, which last I checked is not a good thing.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Yes rust, this is true, but one thing that I did notice is that you aren't supposed to be able to do alternate Digivolutions until you get your shard, and the last time I saw, you didn't have one. Secondly, if this were in tv format, you would have just skipped from episode, maybe, 2, to episode 13, which last I checked is not a good thing.

Draconic Espeon said Dark Digivolutions are okay, and this is going to be the only time I use it.

It seems more like episode 6 to 13, because we spent so much time in the lobby... And I haven't even gotten my crest yet. I do plan to take my time for this... Four, maybe five posts.

Lord Fedora
05-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Draconic Espeon said Dark Digivolutions are okay, and this is going to be the only time I use it.

It seems more like episode 6 to 13, because we spent so much time in the lobby... And I haven't even gotten my crest yet. I do plan to take my time for this... Four, maybe five posts.
Oh yeah, cause fur or five posts is a really long time. Honestly, and you call yourself a mod. The rest of us aren't going to get ours for, at the very least, ten more posts for one person. Probably more people if we do split up. And it's actually more like two. One episode for the lobby, and one episode for the time we've spent in the digital world. We've had all of one fight, (Well, we have. You've had like 7 already)

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Oh yeah, cause fur or five posts is a really long time. Honestly, and you call yourself a mod. The rest of us aren't going to get ours for, at the very least, ten more posts for one person. Probably more people if we do split up. And it's actually more like two. One episode for the lobby, and one episode for the time we've spent in the digital world. We've had all of one fight, (Well, we have. You've had like 7 already)

I'm sure by posts, you mean days, correct?

Furthermore, I've had more posts because I wasn't with people, so I both didn't have to wait for reaction time and could make longer posts then. You have no right at all to lecture me on the amount of posts made because your posts are stubs while mine are much longer and much more detailed. Furthermore, saying 'You call yourself a mod' was extremely rude and dead wrong. If you're talking about the amount of posts I've made in the Digital World, then, yes, five posts isn't much, but with all the small posts you've made, all of your posts together equal all of mine. And guess what, you're being taken to your crest right now.

Furthermore, if we're going to argue about episodes, half of the first thirteen episodes of Digimon Adventure took place at the same time, due to the DigiDestined being split up by Devimon. If we're going to get technical then, Taichi found his crest by Episode 8, time-wise.

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Guys, come on. Cool your jets both of you. Nate, as long as rust slows down after he gets his crest, then there's not a problem. rust, you're getting too into this and just need to chill a little.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Guys, come on. Cool your jets both of you. Nate, as long as rust slows down after he gets his crest, then there's not a problem. rust, you're getting too into this and just need to chill a little.

I've already decided I'm going to slow down. I'm just arguing to keep my honor now.

LordZangoose
05-13-2007, 11:17 PM
I've already decided I'm going to slow down. I'm just arguing to keep my honor now.

Understandable. Nate, you were out of line calling out rust on his ability as a mod and insulting his RPing. Please let it go and if you either of you call out the other again, I will not attempt to prevent you any more, because you've been warned.

Crossfire Chaos
05-13-2007, 11:39 PM
In the show, MetalGreymon is shown in episode 20 for the first time. That's a full 5 episodes after the crest is obtained.

What you have to realize rust, is that this is not the WAR RP or Team RP II. You don't get to have your toys using minimum effort. (and you have to agree that saying "Tiantus told me it was at 20%" is minimal effort.)

You should put some effort into developing the story, not just saying.
"I went to battle, then walked, then battled, then walked, then battled some more for my crest."

And I'm not insulting your roleplaying, you're decent enough and have come a long way. You were raised wrong, your description is good, but your value of powerful objects is very skewed from the majority of your RPing experience coming from something as god-mode filled as the WAR RP. There you have no limits, here you do, (so stop reaching them that quickly!)

I know you can do better, rust.

Lord Celebi
05-13-2007, 11:49 PM
In the show, MetalGreymon is shown in episode 20 for the first time. That's a full 5 episodes after the crest is obtained.

We're not arguing over the Digivolution time. :P

What you have to realize rust, is that this is not the WAR RP or Team RP II. You don't get to have your toys using minimum effort. (and you have to agree that saying "Tiantus told me it was at 20%" is minimal effort.)

And I don't. You see my posts? They're long and detailed. That surely is minimum effort, Chaos. Minimum effort is "I f0und a krest in some digeymonz's nooze!!1111oneoneone" And at least I describe what's going on with my ships. What do you expect me to do, go to my ships and build them single handedly?

You should put some effort into developing the story, not just saying.
"I went to battle, then walked, then battled, then walked, then battled some more for my crest."

While formulaic, that's not what I did. Look at my posts. Look at how long they are. Look at the detail. The first rule of RPing is Detail, Detail, Detail, which it looks like I'm following.

And I'm not insulting your roleplaying, you're decent enough and have come a long way. You were raised wrong, your description is good, but your value of powerful objects is very skewed from the majority of your RPing experience coming from something as god-mode filled as the WAR RP. There you have no limits, here you do, (so stop reaching them that quickly!)

I know you can do better, rust.

And you know why the WAR RP is my only experience? Because the last time I saw a good RP before this one that wasn't filled with one-liners was the Quista RP, and beforeso, Mortal Divergence.

EDIT: Damnit, I'm using your colors >_<

Crossfire Chaos
05-14-2007, 12:10 AM
We're not arguing over the Digivolution time. :P
That may be but, at least wait a while after you have the crest, please?
And I don't. You see my posts? They're long and detailed. That surely is minimum effort, Chaos. Minimum effort is "I f0und a krest in some digeymonz's nooze!!1111oneoneone" And at least I describe what's going on with my ships. What do you expect me to do, go to my ships and build them single handedly?
I exaggerated, but what you could do is RP it out from Tiantus's perspective every once in a while, you know, to maybe put some meat into your creation instead of just giving the specs after your done. (I build them and roleplay the creation out: Gathering resources, gathering people to work on it, explaining what exactly has been finished instead of saying "20% done" too name a few ways...

While formulaic, that's not what I did. Look at my posts. Look at how long they are. Look at the detail. The first rule of RPing is Detail, Detail, Detail, which it looks like I'm following.
Okay, their detailed, but it seems like every post you begin a new battle and you finish it in that post too. How many attacks did it last between your last champion-champion fight? 2. I don't care how weak a morishellmon is you should make same-level fights longer.

And you know why the WAR RP is my only experience? Because the last time I saw a good RP before this one that wasn't filled with one-liners was the Quista RP, and beforeso, Mortal Divergence.
Well I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you should look on Serribii, It's strict there so there are very little one liners IIRC. (though my favorite RPs were here on PE2K)
EDIT: Damnit, I'm using your colors >_<

Don't resist the power of the grey-area rust...Let it give you it's powers...

Lord Fedora
05-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Well I'm sorry to hear that, maybe you should look on Serribii, It's strict there so there are very little one liners IIRC. (though my favorite RPs were here on PE2K)

No arguments there.

I prsonally am going to restart using my Dark Red color. Starting... now.

Lord Celebi
05-14-2007, 12:39 AM
That may be but, at least wait a while after you have the crest, please?
Okay... I was going to use MarineDevimon to explore the underwater Digital World anyways... But that can wait.

I exaggerated, but what you could do is RP it out from Tiantus's perspective every once in a while, you know, to maybe put some meat into your creation instead of just giving the specs after your done. (I build them and roleplay the creation out: Gathering resources, gathering people to work on it, explaining what exactly has been finished instead of saying "20% done" too name a few ways...
Its writing a fan fiction if you role play from two or more character's point of view. I did that in Season 4's RP and got in trouble.

Okay, their detailed, but it seems like every post you begin a new battle and you finish it in that post too. How many attacks did it last between your last champion-champion fight? 2. I don't care how weak a morishellmon is you should make same-level fights longer.

Meh. I only debate at Serebii.

I prefer green, like Celebi...

Draconic_Espeon
05-14-2007, 12:50 AM
Rust, I have no trouble with your roleplaying so far. Maybe you're going a little fast, yeah, but you've already said that you would slow down.

And I'm sorry it's going slow for those with me, but honestly, I think the only people with Ravmon at the moment are Cole and Ryan- thus why we are now going after Ryan's Crest. Unlike Champion levels, though, I am going to limit Ultimate. You can't use your Crests unless battling Ultimate Digimon, of whom only I will be controlling. As for how fast you obtain your Crest, it's up to you, just make sure the battle is decent.

I am still deciding what Digimon guard what Crests. So, when you've decided where you want your Crest to be at, I'll give you a Digimon. I think that's fair.

Lonsie
05-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post guys, I've been busy all day, maybe tomorrow, or if you're really lucky, tonight.

Crossfire Chaos
05-14-2007, 03:11 AM
okay, well everything settled then? thanks for slowing down rust.

Draconic_Espeon
05-15-2007, 10:20 PM
*pokes evryone but Kitty-Chan* Don't let my thread die! Please?

Joking, you guys don't have to post immediately if you don't want to.

Lord Fedora
05-15-2007, 11:21 PM
*pokes evryone but Kitty-Chan* Don't let my thread die! Please?

Joking, you guys don't have to post immediately if you don't want to.
Sorry I haven't posted, but the way I left off in my last post I have no choice but to wait for LZ. I would post if I could post but I can't post (squee :biggrin:! Sorry, but I haven't used it in a while and I don't want people forgetting my catchphrase.)

LordZangoose
05-15-2007, 11:29 PM
I posted now, thank you very much.

Draconic_Espeon
05-16-2007, 12:10 AM
The Digimon guarding Cole's Crest-

Airdramon
Female
Champion
Appearance: Airdramon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Airdramon.jpg)
Personality: Although she has usually been aggressive, she never was the mindless monster she is now under the rule of Gervartitymon. She is one of his hypnotized slaves.
Dark Twister- Shoots a black ball of air from her mouth which explodes violently on impact. Leaves a characteristic smoke-like fog in its wake.

EDIT: And here's Ryan's.

DexDorugamon
Male
Champion
Appearance: DexDorugamon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Dexdorugamon.jpg)
Personality: DexDorugamon can be described with no better word than vicious. A loyal member of Gervartitymon's army, he'll do whatever his master says.
Attacks: Metal Cast- Tears out the foe's Digicore with its iron arms.
Cannon Ball- Spits out iron balls.

I've now decided that if I ever play as a DigiDestined, they'll have the Dorumon line, the non-virus one. Dorugamon is so cute! ^^

LordZangoose
05-16-2007, 12:42 AM
Sweet. Can I possibly see him attacking us on the edge of the dessert?

Draconic_Espeon
05-16-2007, 12:45 AM
Sure, that's fine. You gotta fight him off, though.

EDIT: Kinda random, but I just found out that the new Digimon season, Digimon Savers, is premiering in the US in autumn of 2007. Dunno if it's accurate, but kinda cool, anyway. ^^ The Agumon's funky lookin', though. :/

LordZangoose
05-16-2007, 12:46 AM

It's cool. Strikedramon does have a go-Jackie-Chan-on-yo-butt license, and he intends to use it.

Lord Fedora
05-16-2007, 10:41 AM

EDIT: Kinda random, but I just found out that the new Digimon season, Digimon Savers, is premiering in the US in autumn of 2007. Dunno if it's accurate, but kinda cool, anyway. ^^ The Agumon's funky lookin', though. :/
I also heard. agumon does not look funny though, he looks cool. And the Savers agumon line is so much cooler than the original. RiseGreymon has a fricking gun for crying out loud.

skiboydoggy
05-16-2007, 01:28 PM
I also heard. agumon does not look funny though, he looks cool. And the Savers agumon line is so much cooler than the original. RiseGreymon has a fricking gun for crying out loud.
But Wargreymon > Anything the Savers can throw at him.

Lord Fedora
05-16-2007, 07:42 PM
You, my friend, have clearly not seen ShineGreymon Burst Mode. Big firey whip/lance/sword, flaming sheiled, and a mace ended tail. Plus, so much cooler.

Draconic_Espeon
05-16-2007, 11:30 PM
Digimon guarding Jonathan's Crest-

Mikemon
Male
Champion
Appearance: Mikemon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/160px-Mikemon.jpg)
Personality: Mikemon is usually friendly, helpful, and even a bit lovable, but after being hypnotized by Gervartitymon, he's little more than a fighting machine. He may be small, but he confuses opponents with his amazing speed and agility, dodging attacks with ease and landing his own.
Attacks: Cat Claw- Rakes the enemy with his claws.
Meatball Punch- Hits an enemy with a powerful forepaw punch.

Yay, kitty. ^^

Oh, and for further reference, all hypnotized Digimon have red eyes.

Shen
05-17-2007, 03:13 AM
I'm eagerly awaiting the new Digimon season's arrival in the U.S. as well. These alternate digivolutions for Agumon sound awesome, I'm dying to see them!

Oh, and my Crest guardian's up...woah, the alternate "Gatomon" thing! This'll be interesting *Evil grin*.

Lonsie
05-17-2007, 07:28 PM
I again would like to apologize for my absense, school work (Is that one word?) is gettign the best of me. :/

Tomorrow I'll be doing a catch up post though.

Lord Celebi
05-17-2007, 08:35 PM
I can't wait for Savers either (and its true, BTW) but its going to be on Toon Disney, FYI.

I'll work on a post later. I've been grounded lately.

Draconic_Espeon
05-17-2007, 10:06 PM
I know it's on Toon Disney. I've been watching Digimon on there in the morning for a while now. Yay, Season 2 starts tomorrow...

Anyway, yeah, I was looking through the list of Champions at Wikipedia, saw Mikemon, and thought I'd use him. ^^

Shen
05-17-2007, 10:37 PM
I know it's on Toon Disney. I've been watching Digimon on there in the morning for a while now. Yay, Season 2 starts tomorrow...

Yayness for Toon Disney! I know this may be pathetic for a Digimon fan, but only just yesterday and today I finally got to see the final two episodes of the first season all the way through (don't ask why I didn't for the past few years...it's a long story.)! And now it's time for Season two! I think that it was agreed in my little group of Digimon fanatics (there were four or five of us then) that Season two was like the best out of the bunch, though one and three make a very close run.

Lord Fedora
05-17-2007, 11:11 PM
I thought 3 was the best. I'm telling you, no possible ending ould be harder to watch and not cry thruogh than the ending of season three.

Lonsie
05-17-2007, 11:18 PM
...Okay?

I've updated my file with a dark-digivolution, Lilithmon. ^^

Draconic_Espeon
05-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Looks fine to me, Lonsie. ^^

Oh, and, just as a warning, I won't be on tomorrow. I will be on Sunday, but not until after at least 3:00 p.m.

Lonsie
05-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Digimon Name: HippoGryphomon
Form: Champion/Ultimate (It’s really an Ultimate, but since you said that they must the same level of the Digimon that make it…)
Description (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/HippoGryphomon.jpg)
Digimon that Make It: Liomon and Aquilamon
Attack 1: Heatwave- Spits out hot wind of a super high temperature.
Attack 2: Sonic Boom- Shouts out towards its foe causing confusion.

Yes, I'm fully aware it's an Ultimate.

EDIT: Also, Kitty-chan, don't be afraid to reject it, since I know you are nice, and wouldn't want me to feel bad. :)

EonMythos
05-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Form: Champion/Ultimate (Itís really an Ultimate, but since you said that they must the same level of the Digimon that make itÖ)

Yes, I'm fully aware it's an Ultimate.

EDIT: Also, Kitty-chan, don't be afraid to reject it, since I know you are nice, and wouldn't want me to feel bad. :)

No no no, I like it a whole lot! ^_^ He looks really cool, and I like Gryphons alot anyway. I think he works just fine. :)

Lord Fedora
05-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Okay, why is it that people are posting here, but not in the actual RP? Are we all waiting for something?

Lonsie
05-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Okay, why is it that people are posting here, but not in the actual RP? Are we all waiting for something?

No, I am currently working on my next post, but I was being side tracked on account of it's the weekend. :P

Lord Celebi
05-19-2007, 04:55 PM

I need some time to write out my next post :sleepy:

Lord Fedora
05-19-2007, 05:07 PM
I've accdientaly manuevered myself into a position where I can't post until LZ battles with DexDorugamon.

Edit: Hey DE, I was just wondering, what's going to be guarding my Cresst. Can you tell me, huh, huh, can you?

Lonsie
05-19-2007, 05:13 PM
The Digimon guarding Cole's Crest-

Airdramon
Female
Champion

That would be the digimon guarding your crest, Natey.

Lord Fedora
05-19-2007, 05:17 PM
That would be the digimon guarding your crest, Natey.
Ah, right, now I remember. Perfect, it'll be an air battle. Oh, and one more thing Lonsie. If you ever call me Natey again, you're going to wake up the next morning very confused, in Cuba.

Edit: Thakn you, Kitty-Chan for giving me an opening in which to post.

Lord Celebi
05-19-2007, 11:32 PM
Yo, DT, do you want to have Gigadramon and NeoDevimon DNA Digivolve? If so...

Digimon Name: Armormon
Description (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Assaultmon.JPG/275px-Assaultmon.JPG)
Digimon that Make It: NeoDevimon and Gigadramon
Attack 1: Justice Massacre
Attack 2: Surprise Attack

EonMythos
05-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Edit: Thakn you, Kitty-Chan for giving me an opening in which to post.

You're welcome. ^^ I forgot to post the introduction in the last post. XD

LordZangoose
05-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Sorry for not posting. I'll have a post tomorrow.

Lonsie
05-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Ah, right, now I remember. Perfect, it'll be an air battle. Oh, and one more thing Lonsie. If you ever call me Natey again, you're going to wake up the next morning very confused, in Cuba.

Drake and Josh rip-off. :P

Oh, and what's with everyone DNA digivolving at the Ultimate level? Champions exist too you know.

Lord Fedora
05-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Yeah, but DNA Digivolutions were meant to be Champion level. That was the way they got to Champion in Adventure 2. I'm just keeping with tradition and keeping it at Ultimate level. Oh, and I recognize that it was a D&J rip-off, that just happened to be one of the funniest lines from that show ever.

Shen
05-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Yo, DT, do you want to have Gigadramon and NeoDevimon DNA Digivolve? If so...

Description (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/Assaultmon.JPG/275px-Assaultmon.JPG)

That's fine with me, if you don't mind your Digimon DNA-Digivolving with the Digimon of a temporarily insan-Evil guy...hehe, like I don't know the answer to that question...

Anyway, it's coool with me. Armormon was the Ultimate level of my favorite Digimon from Digimon World 3: Monmon, the green monkley with a gun (okay, he has a slingshot, but he can wield guns and bows ^^.). He's one of my favorite Ultimates, and I had a tough time deciding not to use him for my "evil" digivolution, but I had to go with a flyer.

Lord Celebi
05-20-2007, 07:23 PM
That's fine with me, if you don't mind your Digimon DNA-Digivolving with the Digimon of a temporarily insan-Evil guy...hehe, like I don't know the answer to that question...

Anyway, it's coool with me. Armormon was the Ultimate level of my favorite Digimon from Digimon World 3: Monmon, the green monkley with a gun (okay, he has a slingshot, but he can wield guns and bows ^^.). He's one of my favorite Ultimates, and I had a tough time deciding not to use him for my "evil" digivolution, but I had to go with a flyer.

Sweet.

I'll work on my next post in like 10-20 minutes...

Draconic_Espeon
05-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Form: Champion/Ultimate (Itís really an Ultimate, but since you said that they must the same level of the Digimon that make itÖ)

It'll be Champion, but it looks fine. ^^

Description

Looks fine too. I'll try to post tonight, depending upon who has posted already, but I have to do my War sign-up, finish the sign-up for Nate's RP, ook at another RP I was invited to, and post at Aeon. Yeah. I am so glad tomorrow is my last day of school. Basically, this means that, after tomorrow, I'll be on a lot more. ^^

Lord Fedora
05-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Alright DE, on impulse, I just changed the name of my Mega to SkyGallantmon, switched it around so that SkyGallantmon is my Biomerge and CumuloNimbusmon is my Mega, and added an Alternate Digivolution which is actually an Alternate Biomerge form, to be used in the sequel.

Draconic_Espeon
05-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Looks fine, Nate.

Also, rust, a quick description of Nightmon is a four-legged black dragon with silver spikes.

Lord Celebi
05-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Looks fine, Nate.

Also, rust, a quick description of Nightmon is a four-legged black dragon with silver spikes.

Thanks very much.

I'll try to squeeze a post in today, but I'm not sure.

Lonsie
05-23-2007, 01:58 AM
*Pokes D_E*

Can I have my Crest Guard Digimon now?

Lord Fedora
05-23-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey, DE, I thnk I have a little of my Crest battle planned out, but for the rest I need to know something. How do we get the Crests after defeating the Crest Guard? Are you supposed to look around and find it afterwards, or does it come out of the Guard?

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes, if the guard is a true follower of Gervartitymon. If they are being controlled, like yours is, they'll snap out of it upon defeat and give it to you.

I'll go look for one for you, Lonsie. I'll get around to the rest of you, too, today.

Edit: Here they are!

Aki's:
Dobermon
Female
Champion
Appearance: Dobermon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/Dobermon.jpg)
Personality: Dobermon has always been agressive, but more towards virus types, for the most part. Now that she's been hypnotized by Gervartitymon, she'll attack anything that moves.
Attacks: Grau Realm- Dark energy blast from mouth while roaring.
Schwartz Strahl- An attack that seals enemy's ability and freezes the enemy's data.

Davion's:
Fangmon
Male
Champion
Appearance: Fangmon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0d/Fangmon.jpg/275px-Fangmon.jpg)
Personality: Fangmon is vicious and blood thirsty, and enjoys taunting and messing with his enemies. He joined Gervartitymon so that he could try human flesh.
Attacks: Blast Coffin- A blast of dark energy from the mouth.
Snipe Steal- A swipe with the claws.

Dave's:
Golemon
Neither(Genderless)
Champion
Appearance: Golemon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/59/Golemon.jpg)
Personality: Golemon have no personality or free will, and are only controlled by their masters. While Gervartitymon did not make this Golemon, one of his close allies did, and so it works for him.
Attacks: Crimson Curse- Fires super-heated gases from the small stacks on its back.
Sulphure Plume- Shoots volcanic ashes out of its mouth.
Rock Punch- Whacks the enemy with it boulder-sized fist.

Joan's:
Omekamon
Male
Champion
Appearance: Omekamon (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/Omekamon.jpg)
Personality: Omekamon does his best to appear to be Omnimon, but to little avail- it's quite easy to tell the two apart. He joined Gervartitymon because the mega tricked him into believing he could turn him into Omnimon.
Attacks: Omeka Kick- Does a flying kick.
Rakugaki Rocket- Fires off his graffiti rocket.

These, as well as all the other guard Digimon, are now easily accessible in the Digidex! ^^

Lord Fedora
05-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Damn, there goes my evil, sneaky, and devious plan to get the Crest and then annihalate Airdramon with it. Oh well.

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 07:33 PM
That would be bypassing the rules, and I'd have to yell at you for it. ^^

EonMythos
05-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Dobermon, Dobermon, Dobermon!!~ ^.^ That'll be a really cool battle now, since Liomon is a giant Lion and all.

*skitters away to work on the next post*

Hmmm, I think I'mma have her wander back towards the beach by accident. That would work for a neat battle. ^o^

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 08:10 PM
It's fine with me. ^^ Whatever you want to do. nyway, I'll go try to post.

Lonsie
05-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Hey Kitty-chan, would you rather fight Dobermon by yourself, or have me spot you and help out?

EonMythos
05-23-2007, 10:14 PM
Actually, I was gonna ask you that, but I got wrapped up in my WAR profile. :oops:

So, I don't mind if you do help. As far as I can remember, in the anime Dobermon was hard to beat anyway. ^.^

Draconic_Espeon
05-23-2007, 10:37 PM
It's fine with me. You guys could DNA digivolve if you wanted to, but HippoGryphomon will be Champion level.

Lonsie
05-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Actually, I was gonna ask you that, but I got wrapped up in my WAR profile. :oops:

So, I don't mind if you do help. As far as I can remember, in the anime Dobermon was hard to beat anyway. ^.^

I'd love to! ^^

I'll try and work out a post then.

EonMythos
05-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Alrighty then!

Ooo, HippoGryphomon! *cough* That's a long name. I'll just call it HG outside of the Roleplay. XD

Lord Fedora
05-23-2007, 11:47 PM
hey DE, I just had an idea, but it will require a new form of alternate Digivolution, Armor Digivolution. Okay, yes, not new, but it's new to this RP. So, whaddaya say?

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 12:20 AM
Depends. What did you want to do?

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 12:30 AM
Well, it was LZ's post that gave me the idea. It's the Leomon thing. I'm thiking I break away, leaving Ravmon to get his ass kicked, and then I find the Leomon and the Bakemon from LZ's post. I come just as Leomon takes a fatal wound, destroy all of the Bakemon, and then, at Leomon's request as he's dying, go to help Ryan. But before I go, Leomon dies, and from him comes the Digi-Egg of Patience. I'll have my post and my new Armor Digivolution in my sign-up at your consent.

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 12:34 AM
It's a good idea, but I say no only because it would be difficult to incorporate it so that everyone could get it, and there's really no need for it. In the second season of Digimon, they used it as a way to get around regular digivolving, but there's nothing stopping you from digivolving regularly in this roleplay.

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 12:38 AM
Damn. I'm just thinking, the more things we have to do or obtain like the Crests and Gems, and the more we need to accomplish, the longer the RP can last. Plus this was one of my favorite of Nimbusmon's Digievos, I just didn't include it because it doesn't quite fit in with the rest of him.

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Well, who knows. I may end up doing something else after we defeat Gervartitymon and before we do your plot. Have another baddie come in just when we think it's safe. XD

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 01:45 AM
Well, who knows. I may end up doing something else after we defeat Gervartitymon and before we do your plot. Have another baddie come in just when we think it's safe. XD
Ooh, I know. How about an evil human, like Ken used to be the Digimon Emperor. The only difference would be that this guy wouldn't turn good.

Lonsie
05-24-2007, 02:27 AM
Ooh, I know. How about an evil human, like Ken used to be the Digimon Emperor. The only difference would be that this guy wouldn't turn good.

I'm guessing you mean Cole. :P

I also think that everyone's evil digivolutions should be fought at some point, too.

Ophanimon vs. Llilithmon would rock.

Lord Celebi
05-24-2007, 02:38 AM

Or having Gervartitymon emerge in the Real World would be cool :P

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm guessing you mean Cole. :P

I also think that everyone's evil digivolutions should be fought at some point, too.

Ophanimon vs. Llilithmon would rock.
No I do not mean Cole :P. That's what DE meant when she said and before we do [my] plot She was talking about evil Cole.

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 02:19 PM
@ Lonsie: No, I'm going to add on to my own part of the plot to make it longer. If we ever get there. 0.o But, you guys will just have to wait and see how it happens. As for fighting evil Digivolutions, well, I actually think that's a good idea. We'll probably do it. ^^

@ Rust: No worries about that, I had always intended him to. ^^

@ Nate: No, I wasn't talking about Evil Cole. He will probably be bumped down a bit so I can add Armor Digivolving in. (If enough people want it.) If we do do it, how your plot comes into being will change somewhat. *cough*ParasiticDigimon*cough* And... Hey, wait a minute! Did you call me a guy? XD

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 07:51 PM
*cough*ParasiticDigimon*cough* And... Hey, wait a minute! Did you call me a guy? XD

Ummmm. no. *Goes back and Edits post*. Anyways, I actually have a different idea, but it will require some fancy footwork. See PM for more. I want at least some of it to be a surprise.

Lonsie
05-24-2007, 08:00 PM
If we go to the real world, could I add another charater for later? She's Joan's little sister.

Draconic_Espeon
05-24-2007, 10:04 PM
You can just add her in, if you want. She won't have a Digimon, right?

Lord Fedora
05-24-2007, 10:24 PM
She couldn't. For one thing, real world, the Digimon aren't going to be able to follow us to the Real World. Or are they?

Edit: Okay, I would like to pitch a Digimon for if we get a human bad guy other than me. It's a full line.

In-Training (for after we pwn his butt): Fairymon
Appearance: A small round blob, like most In-Training Digimon, Fairymon is an ovular sphere, pink in color, with two big eyes, two tiny arms and no legs. It holds a tiny bow in one of it's arms. It also has two tiny wings on it's back which allow it to fly for small periods of time.
Attacks: Pixie Sticks (Fires multiple small pink energy arrows from it's bow.)

Rookie: DemiAngemon
Appearance: Takes the shape of a small human child dressed in a Roman toga. It has a pair of wings on it's back which can lift it into the air, though not very well. DemiAngemon's hair is always a golden blonde. In the case of being a male, it is shorter, while for a female it is longer, shoulder length as opposed to short cropped. Also, there are differences between the male and female Demi-Angemon, bu I won't post those now (and no, it's not the obvious.)
Attacks: Child's Purity (Fires a beam of bright white light from his hand. Very painful, and it leaves no mark.)

Champion: ImperialAngemon
Appearance: Think Angemon, only black instead of white and red instead of blue.
Attacks: Hand of Fate: ImperialAngemon fires a beam of unholy energy from his fist.
Angel Rod: A strike using the staff he carries.
Angel Staff: Spins his staff to blocking incoming attacks.

Ultimate: ImpureAngemon
Apperance: Thing MagnaAngemon, but with black instead of white and blood red instead of purple (again)
Attacks: Gate of Destiny: ImpureAngemon creates a large portal that sucks in the data from enemy Digimon. ImpureAngemon can also unleash an aurora beam when standing behind it.
Impure Antidote: An all-purpose healing ability.
Impure Jum: ImpureAngemon charges excalibur and uses it to jump great heights.
Shield and Counter: ImpureAngemon blocks an incoming attack and either sends it back (if its a blast) or slashes the enemy if they're close enough.

Mega: ChaosAngemon
Appearance: A tall humanoid Digimon who wears a mask similar to that of Angemon and MagnaAngemon. He has 4 pairs of large wings coming from his back. However, these wings, and the mask, are a black color. It also has the same armor as MagnaAngemon, except it's also black. Furthermore, it's gloves and boots follow the same black theme. Finally, he wears a broadblade sword across his back, the blade of which is pure red gold and the hilt black.
Attacks: Choas Light (Creates a beam similar to Child's Purity, except black. It's also much more powerful, and can leave a hole in the chest of most enemies.)
Sword of the Heavens (An attack with it's sword.)
Arrow of Hell (Fires an arrow of pure darkness.)

Draconic_Espeon
05-25-2007, 12:18 AM
I would, but I've already got Digimon for them. Thanks anyway. ^^

And, if Gervartitymon goes to the human world, yes, the other Digimon will be able to as well. But, sorry Lonsie, your character's sister can't have a Digimon. An active part, yes, Digimon, no.

EDIT: I just realized, your male DemiAngemon would look a lot like Lucemon.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/15/Lucemon.jpg/275px-Lucemon.jpg

Lord Fedora
05-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Well, maybe we can be nice to Lonsie and throw in a little time skip. Maybe have Digimon: Online become worldwide and have new people with accounts in Digimon: Online and their own Digimon, who they can bring into the real world. Whaddaya say?

Lord Celebi
05-25-2007, 12:28 AM
Well, maybe we can be nice to Lonsie and throw in a little time skip. Maybe have Digimon: Online become worldwide and have new people with accounts in Digimon: Online and their own Digimon, who they can bring into the real world. Whaddaya say?

Why would that happen with Gervartitymon pulling the strings? I mean, right now, the reason Gervartitymon even wants the humans in the Digital World is undefined...

Draconic_Espeon
05-25-2007, 12:32 AM
Maybe it's 'cause he's bored? Joking. ^^

But yeah, rust is right. As of right now, no. Eventually? Yes, but it'll be at practically, if not after, the end of the roleplay.

Lord Fedora
05-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Okay, I know you rejected the idea of a Digi-Egg, but since this Armor Digivolution is the only one I've got and it's specifically designed to be like Leomon, how about if I just absorb his data into my Digivice after he dies, and then later it'll turn into a Digi-Egg when the time comes.

Draconic_Espeon
05-29-2007, 12:48 AM
No. But, you can get the egg from a Leomon later on. Only because we may not get that far in the roleplay.

Sorry I was gone, I forgot to say that I'd be gone for the weekend.

Lonsie
06-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Okay, here it goes.

I'm thinking of changing my Ultimate form to Garudamon, and my Mega form to Phoenixmon or Varodurumon. D'Arcmon and Ophanimon may become a alternate evolution line, and Lilithmon serving the same purpose she did before, except a drak digivolution of my alternate line. Basically just asking permission from you, though, D_E.

And don't worry, I'm working on a post.

Draconic_Espeon
06-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Sounds fine to me. ^^ And, thank you.

Lonsie
06-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Please, someone just post in the roleplay.

EonMythos
06-08-2007, 09:43 PM
I'll see if I can write something in a minute, kay? I don't really wan't this Roleplay to die. :sad:

Lonsie
06-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I'll see if I can write something in a minute, kay? I don't really wan't this Roleplay to die. :sad:

How do you want Joan to come into your battle?

PM me the answer.

EonMythos
06-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Alrighty, I posted and sent you the PM. ^_^

Draconic_Espeon
06-10-2007, 12:58 AM
Thanks for reviving this, guys. It kinda died off... We still have enough active people to be sufficient, though. ^^

Lord Celebi
06-10-2007, 03:42 AM
Thanks for reviving this, guys. It kinda died off... We still have enough active people to be sufficient, though. ^^

Damn, I got three RPs going on and I'm frazzled atm... Fun...

Lonsie
06-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Hey, would you mind if my mega form was Ravemon Burst Mode? I'd refer to her as just Ravemon through the entire roleplay, but she'd have the appearance of the Burst Mode version.

http://shiningevo.ultimatedigimon.com/encyclopedia/images/ravemonbm.jpg

Draconic_Espeon
06-14-2007, 02:14 AM
Okay... We'll just have to make sure to not get confusing. (Ravmon, Ravemon... You get the idea.)