PDA

View Full Version : trainer rp (kanto)

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:12 AM
well today i start my journey, i plan to meet others and travel the regions. and team rocket is back and even stronger they have captured the legandaries and our controlling them so we need to stop them. i have my starter Charmander and we'll go with anyone who wants to travel with me. we will have wonderful adventures and all that stuff
Heres the form:
Name:
What type of trainer (breeder,reg trainer,cordinator):
Starter:
Apperance:
History:

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Neesd a sign-up, rules, actual plot, and a funny monkey :biggrin:

overdrivepink
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
nate is wright but it does not need a funky monkey I think

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:18 AM
nate is wright but it does not need a funky monkey I think
Not a funky monkey, a funny monkey, and I was making a joke Rose. You don't have to take it literally.

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Well im Caleb Dagger

overdrivepink
05-08-2007, 12:25 AM
I said funky monkey!!im dumb srry!!

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Well im Caleb Dagger
That.. has absolutely no meaning to me. Who the hell cares what your name is, the point is that no one has any idea what they're supposed to be doing, and a roleplay has to be very well written to be all centered around one person, i.e. you. I suggest joining other Roleplays first to get the feel of how they are supposed to be written, and then make your own after you've had alot more experience.

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:30 AM
you guys are freaks so get the hell outta here if it doesnt have anything to do with this rp then just leave

overdrivepink
05-08-2007, 12:31 AM
I would not join to many rps at one time cause its confusing. you also need a good plot thats very discriptive and make sure everthing its speeled correct. my friends taught me that.

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:33 AM
you guys are freaks so get the hell outta here if it doesnt have anything to do with this rp then just leave
Dude, I've been here since December. You've been here since... today. Who do you think knows what he's talking about. Oh, and fyi, this does have to do with the Roleplay, if you even want to call it that. Which I don't. This isn't a Roleplay, at what it is it's a poorly written fanfiction. Just do me a favor and look at some other Roleplays, and tell me which is better, them, or this.

sonickid01
05-08-2007, 12:37 AM
I would not join to many rps at one time cause its confusing. you also need a good plot thats very discriptive and make sure everthing its speeled correct. my friends taught me that.

Make sure everything's spelled correctly. Lol. *shot millions of times*

OK, this is a carbon copy of the most cliche RPs ever.

"Hi! We're going on a journey. You get a starter Pokemon and help me defeat Team Rocket!" Is a summary of your RP.

Let's start with an original plot. Something totally fresh. Anyone can come up with a plot like this, unfortunately. Everyone has. :(
But what if you give it a HUUUUUUUGE twist? And a bit more story? Something that's not so generic. And don't make it a "chosen one" type thing, or a "I found an item and have powers" RP either. See the Team RP II? Totally creative. Heck, we're making up new Legendary Pokemon, planets, facilities, items, starships, etc.

Just a thought.

Edit: @ EK; I've been here since January. Last January. Just saying.

Kecleonfan666
05-08-2007, 12:38 AM
Dude, I've been here since December. You've been here since... today. Who do you think knows what he's talking about. Oh, and fyi, this does have to do with the Roleplay, if you even want to call it that. Which I don't. This isn't a Roleplay, at what it is it's a poorly written fanfiction. Just do me a favor and look at some other Roleplays, and tell me which is better, them, or this.

Wow Nate.

Rust must be your role model or somethin'!

And, I second that.

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:39 AM
yeah yeah so i just started rping today so whacha gonna do if i MAKE MISTAKES

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:40 AM
Make sure everything's spelled correctly. Lol. *shot millions of times*

OK, this is a carbon copy of the most cliche RPs ever.

"Hi! We're going on a journey. You get a starter Pokemon and help me defeat Team Rocket!" Is a summary of your RP.

Let's start with an original plot. Something totally fresh. Anyone can come up with a plot like this, unfortunately. Everyone has. :(
But what if you give it a HUUUUUUUGE twist? And a bit more story? Something that's not so generic. And don't make it a "chosen one" type thing, or a "I found an item and have powers" RP either. See the Team RP II? Totally creative. Heck, we're making up new Legendary Pokemon, planets, facilities, items, starships, etc.

Just a thought.

Edit: @ EK; I've been here since January. Last January. Just saying.
Thank you friend. You are very helpful. I would just like to add to that that

Needs a sign-up, rules, actual plot, and a funny monkey

And yes, the funny monkey is optional. Also, that plot is pa-the-tic. It's so short I could literally fit the whole thing into the cavity in my molar. A good plot is usually about three paragraphs minimum. Otherwise, it's really not worth it.

Edit: No, Kekky, those are my own words. I've seen it through rust, Neo, LZ, and a few other people, including some not on this site, and I just took all that and developed it into my own.

Second Edit: Also Buu, it's okay to make mistakes, what pisses me off is that you refused to acknowledge those mistakes at first, and now you're getting mad about it.

Kecleonfan666
05-08-2007, 12:40 AM
yeah yeah so i just started rping today so whacha fonna do if i MAKE MISTAKES

A mod's gonna get his/her infraction mallet and send this thread to hell.

OMG I'M BECOMING RUST!!!

*Runs away*

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:43 AM
What The Hell Did I Do I Merely Tried To Start Somthin For The Hell Of It, But Nooo People Always **** It Up And Im Sick And Tired Of It So All You ******* Go The **** Away God Damn It

Phantasm.Angel
05-08-2007, 12:44 AM
Oh my god. Just criticizing him just because he makes a few mistakes. That's pathetically low. You should be ashamed.

Xtra
05-08-2007, 12:44 AM
Be Gentle you guys. Godness.

Buu, you need to have a good plot and a sign-up. Look around the frum, and yo will see what you should make this like. Ok. Nate, was just probably pissed off by you talking back and being a bit mean. He was just trying to help.

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:46 AM
What The Hell Did I Do I Merely Tried To Start Somthin For The Hell Of It, But Nooo People Always **** It Up And Im Sick And Tired Of It So All You ******* Go The **** Away God Damn It
Yeah, that takes the cake. Er, herm.

BY THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE MODS AND ADMINS, I HEREBY SUMMON THEE, ALMIGHTY RUST, KING OF THE MODS!!!!! unless any other mods are looking at this, in which case I consider them all equal.

Phantasm.Angel
05-08-2007, 12:49 AM
Be Gentle you guys. Godness.

Buu, you need to have a good plot and a sign-up. Look around the frum, and yo will see what you should make this like. Ok. Nate, was just probably pissed off by you talking back and being a bit mean. He was just trying to help.

Sure, they say they were just trying to help. But that cold, hard criticism surely didn't help.

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:49 AM
*calms Down* Say Wah?

Kecleonfan666
05-08-2007, 12:50 AM
Yeah, that takes the cake. Er, herm.

BY THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE MODS AND ADMINS, I HEREBY SUMMON THEE, ALMIGHTY RUST, KING OF THE MODS!!!!! unless any other mods are looking at this, in which case I consider them all equal.

*Votes Smartest Member*

;)

Rust. Send this thread into hell now! :)

Lord Fedora
05-08-2007, 12:51 AM
*calms Down* Say Wah?
rust A mod on this site who has completely mastered the use of the Infractionmallet. This thread's getting sent on a one way trip to the deepest pits of Hades. Don't mess with me kid. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, and just ask Espeonlover and Keckleonfan666, I don't make a very good enemy.

Xtra
05-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Please. Next Time, just take a look around the other forums and sign-ups, but not copy, but base the format of it as yours. That atrracts crowds.

Kecleonfan666
05-08-2007, 12:55 AM
rust A mod on this site who has completely mastered the use of the Infractionmallet. This thread's getting sent on a one way trip to the deepest pits of Hades. Don't mess with me kid. I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy, and just ask Espeonlover and Keckleonfan666, I don't make a very good enemy.

Yes, I don't want to go there O_o...

AT ALL.

Lol.

There are SOOOOO many choices for people to vote as Noob of the month this May...=O

Buu_Gonna_Eat_You
05-08-2007, 12:56 AM
well it sure did attract a crowd, not the ideal but none the less a crowd:neutral:

Kecleonfan666
05-08-2007, 12:59 AM
well it sure did attract a crowd, not the ideal but none the less a crowd:neutral:

Grammar screams horrible things when it sees your posts =O

RawrIsMyMiddleName
05-08-2007, 01:00 AM
I reported this thread and Buu. I hope Neo Pikachu comes by.

Neo Emolga
05-08-2007, 01:03 AM
Yeah, we do have a standard for RPs. Any style is fine, but its got to be minimum standard.

Read this thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9116), as well as the links in there, and it will help you come up with a good RP. Also, its better to take part in a few RPs first before you make your own. That way you get a feel for how PE2K's RP section handles.

Lord Celebi
05-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Its funny how everyone screams my name when a topic needs to be locked.

I'd just like to remind everyone that needless flaming is also strictly prohibited on this forum. Neo didn't give any infractions apparently, so I have to...

*InfractionMallet recloses thread*